Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 16, 2017 12:17 PM

Sep 2014
Yay! Frogs again!
Megumin's and Yunyun's interactions were very funny!
I also liked Kazuma's and Megumin's bath scene. Kazuma is a lolicon-NEET now. lol
Wiz's orb was interesting. Looks like Megumin used to eat pretty much everything back then. Poor Yunyun was all alone, though. She looks like a good girl who doesn't deserve this. :(
(The cat playing with Wiz's boobs in the backgorund. lmao)
May 17, 2017 7:27 AM

Feb 2015
So many funny moments! I hope they befriend Yunyun. She needs a friend!
Jun 3, 2017 10:03 AM

Apr 2015
Oh hai Yunyun

Much, MUCH better than EP1.
Jun 6, 2017 6:42 AM

Mar 2013
The ED reminds me of the song Top of the World by Carpenters lol what xD but i admit it was nice!!!
Jun 9, 2017 6:37 AM

Jun 2014
An ideology to live by:

Jul 25, 2017 10:36 PM

Jul 2012
Chomusuke is going to be a great addition to the cast 😊

There are always so many things I want to talk about in each episode, but I'll just say that I'm having a lot of fun with this series. The characters are great and their antics are hilarious :)

I wonder if Darkness will be back next episode...
Sep 2, 2017 2:48 AM

Apr 2014
Omg The Subtitles are funny as fk in this one.

(I sure-as-a-B Ain't Gonna be Some B's B, B! remember that B!.) Profanities much.

Yunyun is pretty pitiful... she would demons for the sake of making friends. soooooo pitiful >.<
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Nov 12, 2017 11:36 AM

Sep 2012
the path scene & then Megumin saying she has a romance with Kazuma 😂
Dec 28, 2017 12:18 AM

Oct 2013
I started dying when the toads came out. I knew this episode would be comedy gold
Jan 16, 2018 10:49 AM

Mar 2016
Megumin is a normal girl... Until her pride is challenged. This scene in which they bathe together would never ever happen if Kazuma is not a devout advocate of true gender equality! Thanks to that, we got such an adorable scene! YEAH!!!

Not only that, she's even brave enough to claim that she bathe together with Kazuma to someone else (braver than Darkness! She's shy whenever Kazuma talked about how she washed his back in the bathroom)

This episode is just... purely hilarious and cute
Feb 19, 2018 9:13 AM

Apr 2015
I will always be happy for a Megamin-centric episode. And hey, if she objects to being called a loli, that means I'm not a lolicon, right?

Her cat is really cute. I feel like it's going to play a larger role in the story later on or turn out to be something cynical because KonoSuba.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Mar 3, 2018 10:38 AM

May 2016
Great episode but the pace is still slow af tbh, but I wouldn't mind if I have Megumin in it, no Darkness for today.
Mar 14, 2018 3:01 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
The entirety of the bath scene had me laughing.

"I'd be branded as a lollicon." pfffffffffft.

Chomusuke likes boobs. Classy.
Mar 21, 2018 9:58 AM

Jan 2015
Very nice episode. New character. The moment when Megumin exposed the bath scene was funny XD.
Dec 31, 2018 7:44 PM

Jun 2015
chomusuke in the background was just wiggling around wiz's boobs
Jan 7, 2019 1:38 PM

Apr 2013
I was wondering why Kazuma didn't recognize Yunyun, but I guess that was a joke as well? After all this show is one huge joke which is why I love it so much. LoliNEET xD
May 5, 2019 6:49 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode! The part where they were in the Wiz store. It was basically the first half of the OVA as well, except they changed it and this is where they first met YunYun as well as Darkness being there.

They should have used the OVA as the first episode of Kono Suba 2. Would love to see that Kazuma's wish and all XD

Anyways, Megumin wins again. I guess she keeps track of their battles all this time.
Jul 21, 2019 4:42 PM

Oct 2012
One of the best episodes so far. This season could easily better than the first.

Also I love yunyun
Nov 10, 2019 10:40 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Episode 1 was much better. Every time an episode has Megumi as a focus, I find it much less funny and entertaining.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 20, 2020 12:39 AM

Jun 2009
yunyun is clearly the better mage but because megumin is such a devious little shit she always wins these 'duels'. kazuma is a fucking baller. hilarious episode.
Feb 12, 2020 3:47 AM

Feb 2019
That was funny. The Giant Toads and Yunyun are back!

Glad to see Yunyun again. I like her and she's cute. Although I was a bit confused at first. Does this happen before the OVA or what? But then a similar situation occurred like in the OVA where Yunyun is waiting for them and pretending she's not, but with a different outcome, context, and the lack of Darkness.

Tbh it was kind of sad to see both Megumin's and Yunyun's memories. Megumin was poor, it seems? And Yunyun just wanted friends... that's so sad. The saddest one was her celebrating her birthday by herself. But it seems she's rich since she mentioned her "friends" said "we're friends, right?" before having her buy them lunch.

Now... I wonder what happened to Darkness.
Mar 9, 2020 7:14 PM

Feb 2017
I'm not crazy over Megumin like some fans, but I still like her more than Yunyun. So far Yunyun is more annoying than anything else.

Mar 28, 2020 3:33 AM

Mar 2020
"I yearn for true gender equality. I have no patience for one who talks about female privilege when it suits them and then complains about someone "not being a man" when it's convenient!"

lmao
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Apr 4, 2020 2:07 PM

Jun 2017
A true connoisseur of gender equality .I hereby give my respect to Mr Kazuma as one of the best mc's ever.
Apr 18, 2020 10:52 PM

Jul 2016
Damn it, YunYun's past memories were depressing as fuck. That poor thing, I would gladly be your friend!

Funny episode. Kazuma and Megumin's interactions were great and the frogs segment was as good as in the first season but I think the addition of Sena and her moans were a bit too much for my sides xD

Also, Chunosuke playing with Wiz's breasts while she said ara~ ara~ had me more distracted than I would like to admit...
Nov 22, 2020 10:37 AM

Oct 2013
Yunyun has been introduced in similar circumstances like in that OVA about magical choker. So this version is the Canon version of her introduction to the story?

While it was cool to see giant frogs again, the cat was the best, haha. Especially when the cat played with Wiz. xD
Jan 30, 2021 4:46 AM

Feb 2020
I liked the new ED. Chomusuke was also cute. =^_^= That friendship cyrstall segment was the highlight of the episode.
Apr 17, 2021 11:34 AM

Jan 2021
Megumin- So I shall join you in bath as well, Kazuma
(expects Kazuma to react all flustered and embarassed..)
Kazuma- I don't give a fuck about cliche lmao

Also that damn cat, playing around with Wiz's tatas xD

Apr 20, 2021 7:51 AM

Sep 2012
paste on what i have read about ppl discussing source Mgu x Kazu seem to be the ship
Sugram22Apr 20, 2021 7:55 AM
Jun 18, 2021 5:27 AM

Jun 2020
Kazuma is the GOAT I swear lolllllllol

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 4, 2021 7:53 PM
Jan 2017
Look like this season is going to be as funny as the last. I wonder if there going to make a habit of using the skill Kazuma learned from Wiz to take energy from Aqu and give it to Megumin. Like they should have in this episode?
Jul 12, 2021 3:48 AM

Jun 2020
Here comes the frogs again but this time and its freezing outside, Megumin has a new cute cat like her and Kazuma learned a new skill but those frogs can't be stopped oh god the slime

Yunyun got introduced in a weird way almost got slimed by Megumin, And oh a bath together lol the embarrassment and Aqua almost came in

And while visiting Wiz they met Yunyun again and started to mess with a magic item that shows memories that's embarrassing for them and Megumin just spouted that she's in a relationship with Kazuma and he completely disregarded that nyan nya ara ara.
Jul 21, 2021 10:34 AM
Mar 2021
Glad to see that the toads are back!
I loved how Kazuma and Megumin were totally okay with taking a bath together lol

I hope Darkness is okay....
Sep 17, 2021 10:01 AM

Nov 2013
I like those two new characters Yunyun and prosecutor.
Main characters are getting more and more annoying. They talk too much and they are too sexually obsessed.
Also looks like the writers don't care about Aqua anymore and i'm totally ok with this.
GvendolineSep 24, 2021 8:00 AM
Sep 24, 2021 7:56 AM

Apr 2014
The OVA is non Canon based on what has already been mentioned a few pages into this thread. You're welcome
Jan 3, 2022 8:23 AM

May 2017
Its been a while a didnt laugh that much...9/10 easely ! 😆

DeepMind2038 said:
I don't get it. They established in the OVA who Yunyun was. Why did they reintroduce her and why didn't Kazuma know her when she saved them? Does this episode take place before the OVA?
if this ep did take place before the ova then in the ova when they meet at the store there shouldnt be that reaction about her coming everyday to see megumin

Either the ova or the 2nd season is actualy made by the animation studio and doesnt follow the original story

To make things easier , just think about the ova being in a diferent timeline than 2nd season

Well the reality is actualy hard to explain/understand , ova are made from diferent source , it could be manga , a studio original , a game , an animated drama CD...its not part of the season

Theres many cases like that where an ova or a second season doesnt follow the original story , for exemple most harem have an anime ending instead of the real one , cause it fit to the 13 episode duration , or something else , theres sometimes a whole season , like the second season of tokyo ghouls , that doesnt follow the original story

What happens is that the creator of the original story ask an animation studio for his story to be animated (well its a bit more hard actualy) then the animation studio choose what to animate , what to add , what to remove...that mean you can see the anime as a diferent story than manga , that mean it doesnt have to follow a timeline

My advice : before watching an ova/special/extra , check from where they come , then choose when to watch it , then once you do , remember what you know about the serie but dont link it to the ova
For exemple , some ova come out before the tv season , they are released with the manga (exemple vol9) and in that case they animate the vol9 , or something linked to it , then once you watch it , you dont understand , then season 1 come out

The japanese guy buyed the 9 vol and read them then watched the ova , you didnt , thats where the diference is , that is why you cant link season with ova , cause the ova isnt part of the season

There are however ova that are part of the season , for exemple thoses that are sold with the season dvd , or thoses that have a tv version , or thoses theater one

In most of cases theres no timeline problem , thats why it might be your first time
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Jul 16, 2022 11:55 AM

Oct 2021
Kazuma is really the best isekai MC based from this episode alone.
Jul 21, 2022 8:19 PM

Jun 2008
LoliNEET, that's basically LowRes MK11 members in a nutshell.

Jan 4, 2023 2:08 PM

Aug 2020
This was a better episode, funny bit, a little teasing but not too ecchi, this is going in the right direction again.
Feb 2, 2023 4:22 PM

Apr 2021
Lol, Megumin and Kazuma were hilarious in this episode. It's great to see Yun'yun again(saw her before in the 1st OVA). Also I forgot to mention this but the new Op and Ed are pretty good and I really like this season's Op!!!
Feb 4, 2023 7:07 AM

Sep 2012
Joel77 said:
Lol, Megumin and Kazuma were hilarious in this episode. It's great to see Yun'yun again(saw her before in the 1st OVA). Also I forgot to mention this but the new Op and Ed are pretty good and I really like this season's Op!!!
as i hear Kazuma x Megumin ship has sailed in the source 
Mar 30, 2023 8:08 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It didn’t take long and this season is in full swing already, the comedy was top notch in this one and kept on hitting. The giant toad bit in this one was really funny despite the fact this is the 3rd or 4th time we’ve had a bit with the giant toads, and lord the bath bit was fantastic lol, I honestly can’t believe Kazuma managed to convince Megumin to join him in the bath but it was great, and I love when we get more of Kazuma’s “true gender equality” bits. And man, that final bit where we saw Yunyun and Megumin’s past was hilarious and enlightening, Magumin’s were cute and funny with the bonus reveal of a little sister character, and Yunyun’s were kinda sad but funny at the same time lol.

And speaking of Yunyun she ended up actually getting a proper introduction which I loved to see, I’ll have to edit my post on the OVA lol. I really enjoy her character so far, she’s hilarious and has some great bits with Megumin, and lastly the addition of the cat is great I have to say, seeing it mess with Wiz’s booba in the background instantly made me love it lol. And lastly, wow that ED is fantastic. It’s a straight up folk rock song with what sounded to me like a pedal steel guitar, and the visuals were just as chill as last time too. This season is looking to be better than the first one for me so far.
Jun 24, 2023 11:16 AM
Jun 2023
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Dec 7, 2023 3:32 PM
Aug 2023
It's funny the way Kazuma starts knowing better their friends, on this episode Megumin, my favourite character.
Dec 8, 2023 3:49 PM

Nov 2023
Lmao yuri moment between the two. Nice job frogs
Dec 26, 2023 5:27 PM
Oct 2023
toads again, and wtf was this episode with megumin and kazuma lmao.Kazuma is truly a Pedo-neet
Mar 24, 8:39 AM

Aug 2019
bathing with a loli
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2:19 AM

Jan 2018
Finally, Yunyun got introduced... again?! Now I'm confused. Was the OVA canon or not? The reality might be a bit complicated.

I'm pretty sure the OVA adapts some sort of extra chapter. But since the anime didn’t introduce Yunyun properly, the OVA had to introduce her to not confuse anime-onlys. And after Season 2 they got the opportunity to introduce her properly. That's what I think.

Anyway, another fantastic episode. Megumin bathing with Kazuma was hilarious. So was Sena getting caught up into Kazuma's party's mess. Such a funny show.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2017

340 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Yesterday, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2017

233 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 17, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2017

223 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 16, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2017

171 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2017

188 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 7:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.