Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 16, 2017 8:06 AM

Jan 2015
Monster Girl of the Month

Welcome to the "Monster Girl of the Month" thread. In this thread we will put a different MG species in the spotlight every month. The Monster Girl of the Month will feature in the club's welcoming image and a picture of the species will be set as the club picture. Furthermore, this thread will specifically serve as the platform to discuss the current Monster Girl of the Month.

Do not hesitate to upload pictures (NSFW ones behind a spoiler tag), h-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else you can think of involving the species in question, here :-D

MetallumOperaturJan 16, 2017 8:40 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 16, 2017 8:08 AM

Jan 2015

This year is the year of the Rooster, so what better MG to kick the Monster Girl of the Month off with than the Chicken Girl / Cockatrice?! Leave a comment here with what you think about this MG species, or what you think about the MG of the Month idea in general.

Let me kick off with a topless Cockatrice:

MetallumOperaturJan 17, 2017 3:05 PM
Feb 4, 2017 1:48 PM

Jan 2015

To celebrate valentines day, the next Monster Girl of the Month will be the Cupid. They are known to spread love among others everywhere they come, but they themselves could use some love too!

Feel free to share here pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Cupids you can think off!

I'll start with these SFW pictures:

MetallumOperaturFeb 4, 2017 1:53 PM
Feb 15, 2017 1:12 PM

Jan 2015
Valentines day has produced some new cupid fanart:

A loli cupid in a way too big chair:

A recolor of the original MGE cupid:

A shy one:

And finally a really nice line drawing, anyone here that can color the picture?
MetallumOperaturFeb 15, 2017 1:21 PM
Feb 17, 2017 4:16 PM

Jan 2015
I found another cupid fanart:
Feb 20, 2017 5:17 AM

Dec 2012
Feb 20, 2017 3:34 PM

Jan 2015
Damn Ocu, that looks neat!

Edit:
MetallumOperaturFeb 20, 2017 3:39 PM
Feb 27, 2017 12:11 PM

Jan 2015
Seems that right before the end of the month another cupid fanart is released:

Mar 2, 2017 8:39 AM

Jan 2015
Alas, with February having ended it is time to say goodbye to the cupid, but before the final goodbye:
Special thanks to @Ocu for his awesome coloring job and @dcw2021 for his would you date this monster girl! And one last VERY NSFW picture!
MetallumOperaturMar 2, 2017 9:33 AM
Mar 2, 2017 8:50 AM

Jan 2015

This month we visit wonderland where we give ourselves over to thunder thighs, bunny ears, the color pink, and deliberate lewd misinterpretations of words ;-)

Feel free to share pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving March Hares you can think off!

Let me start with these SFW pictures:

And found a calendar with a pink haired bunny girl. That's close enough to a March Hare if you ask me :-D
MetallumOperaturMar 2, 2017 9:09 AM
Mar 2, 2017 8:56 AM

Nov 2013
no pictures in spoiler tab
Mar 2, 2017 9:05 AM

Jan 2015
Clarus_Nox said:
no pictures in spoiler tab
Woops. Fixed.
Mar 16, 2017 4:58 PM

Jan 2015
Happy Saint Paddy's Day everyone!

Apr 1, 2017 5:27 PM

Jan 2015

The Jiangshi might be a stiffer, but give her a massage and some love and she quickly loosens up ;-)

Feel free to share pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Jiangshis you can think off!

To my surprise there is an abundance of Jiangshi art. So let me start the month with these pictures:

MetallumOperaturApr 8, 2017 5:54 AM
Apr 6, 2017 12:46 PM

Jun 2015
All hail our new Queen!

Apr 10, 2017 4:09 PM

Jan 2015
AlwaysSanguine said:
All hail our new Queen!

Neat, we can always use more pictures :-D

Apr 11, 2017 9:20 AM

Jun 2015
@MetallumOperatur

Your wish is my command.

Apr 11, 2017 4:35 PM

Jan 2015
There's room for one or two more suggestions for the next monster girl of the month. I'll start a poll on this soon.

So far the suggestions I got:
Alraune, Mad Hatter, and Alp?

Or since May is the month with the fewest letters, we could go for a poll between all MGs that only span three letters: Alp, Elf, Imp, Orc, and Ryu

@AlwaysSanguine
Neat.
Apr 11, 2017 8:58 PM

May 2013
Since April showers bring May flowers, how about devoting May to a plant girl?

So, yeah, count this as my vote for the Alraune.
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Apr 12, 2017 3:39 AM

Jun 2015
tygertyger said:
Since April showers bring May flowers, how about devoting May to a plant girl?

I'd have to agree, gotta show the plant MGs some love.

+1 for Alraune
Apr 13, 2017 3:59 PM

Jan 2015
I do like the idea of flowers for May. That'll be my vote once the poll is up.
Apr 15, 2017 10:48 AM

Dec 2012
what do you mean its April

http://i.imgur.com/diAWv8T.png
Apr 16, 2017 4:59 PM

Jan 2015
Neat coloring job there, Ocu! Now all she needs is a mouth :-P

Also the poll for May is up, though I suspect we're going to have a clear winner :-P
Apr 21, 2017 9:56 AM

Jan 2015
May 2, 2017 4:24 PM

Jan 2015

A relationship with an Alraune is guaranteed to blossom and should one girl not be enough for you, then you can double up and go for a Liliraune instead!

Feel free to share pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Alraunes & Liliraunes you can think off!

As usual I'll kick off with a NSFW gallery full of Alraunes and Liliraunes:

MetallumOperaturMay 2, 2017 4:33 PM
May 3, 2017 9:37 AM

Dec 2012
Yeeeeeeeeeeee
May 4, 2017 9:21 PM

May 2013
Now that's the sort of thing that makes you want to get pistil-whipped.
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
May 7, 2017 2:58 PM

Jun 2015
I love Alraunes but to some the plant MGs aren't the most appealing, I just don't get the stigma.
May 13, 2017 4:07 PM

Jan 2015
I've made a would you date this monster girl profile in honor of our MG of the month, check it out HERE.

Also it's time for more Alraune and Liliraune pictures:

Shameless repost because she's so Sexy
MetallumOperaturMay 13, 2017 5:19 PM
May 29, 2017 1:09 PM

Jan 2015
Two more days left in May, anyone else got some Alraune/Liliraune stuff?
May 30, 2017 12:49 PM

Jun 2015
Hopefully I don't repeat any that have already been posted.

Theoretically SFW

I'm sure for next month there is not going to be a shortage of images whatsoever.
AlwaysSanguineMay 30, 2017 12:53 PM
Jun 13, 2017 9:58 AM

Jan 2015
AlwaysSanguine said:
Hopefully I don't repeat any that have already been posted.

How rude of me to ask for Alraune & Liliraune stuff and then not replying... Also neat pictures, don't think anyone of them had already been posted.
Jun 13, 2017 10:30 AM

Jan 2015
Monster Girl of the Month June: Rachnera Arachnera

[size=120]This post is long overdue, but beter late than never. This month prepare to get roped and groped, or, if she's in the mood for it, maybe you'll be doing the roping and groping, because Rachnera Arachnera is in the house! To make up for this late post I've got an extra large picture gallery for you!

As always, feel free to share pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Rachnera Arachnera that you can think off!

Remember this is Rachnera we're talking off: consider them all NSFW!

Alien Rachnera?

Guess she's not always the one doing the tying...

Don't deny it! We all want this scene to happen!

And finally I posted this Rachnera cosplay before, but that one is now lost somewhere in chat log. Since it's Rachnera's Month I'll re-upload it

MetallumOperaturJun 13, 2017 10:34 AM
Jun 14, 2017 2:14 PM

Jun 2015
@MetallumOperatur

Dw about it man, we're all busy with stuff. I'm just glad share them.

Impressive image collection as always. When I find some time - bit hectic at the moment - I'll try and amass a collection to post. Also gotta find a time to write up my submissions for the MG competition.

Saw that cosplay before, still damn impressive.
Jun 28, 2017 1:30 PM

Jan 2015
Well look who got some more fan-art this month! :-P
Also anyone else got some Rachnera stuff to share?

Rachnera On the Beach

Rachnera with the other Mon Musume girls at the springs

And some other Rachnera related stuff I found:

"Rachnera's Secrets"

Rachnera cosplay makeup

MetallumOperaturJun 28, 2017 1:37 PM
Jul 4, 2017 5:50 AM

Jan 2015
Two goodbye pictures of Rachnera before we move on to the next MG of the month! As usual NSFW!

Jul 4, 2017 5:51 AM

Jan 2015

With rising sea levels it might be a good idea to invest in a relationship with a Monster Girl that is perfectly adapted to living under the waves! As for her occasionally nibbling on you, I would say: Details.

Feel free to share pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Mersharks you can think off!

As usual I'll kick off with a NSFW gallery:

MetallumOperaturJul 4, 2017 5:56 AM
Aug 2, 2017 4:50 PM

Jan 2015
Another month has passed, so it's time to say goodbye to the Mershark as well. But not without leaving some last few pictures.

Aug 2, 2017 5:05 PM

Jan 2015

Since there was a tie in the voting, the MG of the Month will be decided by a H-down. If you want to support either the Dragon or the Ryu write a short H-scene or story about your favorite candidate and upload it to the voting thread before next Saturday 23:59 pacific time! The Ryu has won the H-down, and thus shall be the MG of the month for August!

In the mean time feel free to share pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Dragons or Ryus you can think off!

As usual I'll kick off with a NSFW gallery:

MetallumOperaturAug 8, 2017 5:08 PM
Aug 8, 2017 5:20 PM

Jan 2015
So now that the Ryu is the MG of the Month, it's time to share some more pictures with you all:

Aug 8, 2017 5:42 PM

Jan 2015
And my entry for the Dragon vs Ryu H-down:

Article by Tricia Takanawa, human affairs reporter for the Bestallion Foxy Gazette

Spicy McHaggis Obituary

Spicy McHaggis came to this world at the youthful age of 41. Within a year he had made a name for himself, though whether he was considered a local hero or an uncouth barbarian depends on who you ask. But, no one could deny that Spicy was big, burly, and strong for a man. His pipes were gigantic and so was his schlong. He spent his short but productive life traveling around, always looking for mamono over 400 pounds. Wherever he went, his reputation preceded him, and wherever he arrived, he lived up to that reputation. It should come as no surprise that not only the “big girls" tried to get in his kilt, but Spicy resolutely blew off anyone that weighed less than a 9 month pregnant Cyclops. Rumors have it that even the Pompous Pudding Empress* herself tried her luck with him once, only to be jilted for being “too scrawny”.

If these rumors are true then the Pompous Pudding Empress must not have taken offense to it, for she was the first to arrive at the scene of his death, and she personally investigated the suspicious circumstances surrounding it. No official statements on the case have been released yet, but the Foxy Gazette has acquired an exclusive eyewitness account from an anonymous source (definitely not the Pompous Pudding Empress) who might, or might not, have been peeping during the whole ordeal. We were forced to heavily redact the details of eyewitness account as it turned out to be too spicy† to handle, even for our emotionally bankrupt audience.

About six days ago, Spicy McHaggis’ travels brought him to visit a supposedly abandoned Ryu temple on the outskirts of Bestallion. The temple, however, turned out not to be deserted as three Ryu sisters were holding a private meeting there. Irritated by his rude intrusion and obviously oblivious to with whom they were dealing, they foolishly challenged Spicy to a fornication contest. Their fate was sealed the moment Spicy accepted the challenge with a big slap on all three of their asses.

For five days straight the temple had been enveloped in a wildly raging tornado. The participants inside sustained themselves solely by consuming ungodly amounts of Whiskey, Alraune Nectar, and Raging Mushrooms. After the tornado had finally died down, the temple could be investigated by the authorities. Spicy was found dead and all Ryus were found battered, covered in bruises and bitemarks, and unresponsive. The coroner couldn’t determine whether Spicy had been smothered in ample cleavages, had drowned in pussy juices, had bitten one ass too many, or perhaps a combination of the three. Fact remains that all three Ryus had to be rushed to the Bestallion Lollygaggers Hospital. Where there are currently being treated for spirit energy overdoses, severe exhaustion, severe bruising, reduced bloodflow to the brain, and a multitude of friction burns in very uncomfortable places.

For their part in the death of Spicy McHaggis, the Pompous Pudding Empress has, in her infinite wisdom, preemptively sentenced the Ryus to having to attend his funeral naked. But she also postponed the funeral three weeks, to allow them some time to recover.

Our calculous mages predict there is a 69% chance that two years from now at least three eggs will hatch, each containing a red-haired Ryu hatchling. Let us forever remember Spicy McHaggis, who died as he lived: in a blaze of glory!

* By law all newspaper articles written on Wednesdays between 10am and 2pm are to address Lord Kioko as “the Pompous Pudding Empress”
† Chief Editor Bertina Cavewrecker: Miss Takanawa will be facing 12 inches of righteous strap-on-justice for this horrible pun
MetallumOperaturAug 8, 2017 5:50 PM
Aug 8, 2017 8:45 PM

May 2013

This is almost exactly how I pictured Amiko!
Aug 8, 2017 8:50 PM

May 2013
And here is my vignette for the Dragon vs. Ryu h-off:

I had waited outside the office for over an hour. Four other men had waited with me, and one by one they had gone in. Each had come out on the arm of one of the strange women of this island. The receptionist, a platinum blonde girl who was a white snake from the waist down, looked up at some unheard signal and said, “The high priestess will see you now.” I thanked her and went in.

The priestess stood at the office window looking out at the garden. An ornate tea service adorned the low table between us. Without looking back at me she said, “The cherry blossoms are lovely, are they not?”

“Indeed,” I replied. “Just like my home in Tokyo.”

“Ah, yes, Nippon,” said the priestess. “We have had outlanders arrive from there before.” She turned and smiled. That smile was as perfect as her flawless ivory skin, her lustrous ebony hair, and her radiant green eyes. So lovely were her human features that her inhuman features – the horns on her forehead, the wings on her back, and the emerald green serpent that was her lower body – didn’t detract from her beauty. The other women to whom I had spoken since arriving here called her kind ryu, and I could see the resemblance to the legendary dragons of my homeland.

“Our homes are much alike, though there are some… intriguing differences.” Her smile brightened at the flirtatious tone in my voice. She gestured for me to take a seat and settled onto her coils. The priestess poured two cups of tea and handed one to me.

“I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long, Jiro. Under ordinary circumstances we would allow more time before matching you with someone, but it has been an especially difficult time for us. We have had no new men land here in nearly ten years. Then we get five of you in one month! If you have availed yourself of the books in your room, you can understand why the women of my province were so eager to meet you.”

“Yes, I read that,” I said. “So many of you, and so few men. I suppose that the many social events that I and the other men were invited to were for matchmaking purposes?”

“Quite so,” said the ryu. “I have had my oracles and matchmakers working overtime to determine which women would be the best first wives for each of you. I am pleased to say that they have performed admirably. I believe that you all will be happy with their choices.”

I allowed a small measure of confusion to show on my face. “Excuse me… first wives?”

“To be sure,” said the priestess. “With so few men, it is necessary for each of your wives to share you. After your bride has her first child we will find you a second wife, and then a third after your second child is born.”

“That seems… reasonable,” I said before taking a sip of tea to cover my distress.

The priestess giggled. “Worry not, dear man. The matchmakers have made an excellent choice for you. Her name is Amiko, and she is a generous soul who will move heaven and earth to make you happy.”

“I see. I am concerned, though, about one thing,” I said. “I am told that mamono are very strong, and that they can get carried away during… marital… activities.”

The ryu took a sip of tea to cover her smile. “You have nothing to fear on that account, Jiro. I admit that Amiko is… uncommonly eager. She is older than most other women in the province, and she has never known male companionship. Nevertheless, she has a gentle nature. I assure you that her eagerness will take the form of frequency rather than intensity. Does that reassure you?”

“I am somewhat relieved, yes,” I answered. I finished my tea and set the cup down. “Well, I see no point in dragging this out. Thank you for the tea, and for having me as a guest in your province. If it please you, priestess, I am ready to meet my bride.”

The priestess’s smile grew even brighter as she set her tea aside. She extended herself across the table and wrapped her arms around me. “Call me Amiko,” she said. The kiss that she then gave me was even sweeter and hotter than the tea.
Aug 9, 2017 6:17 AM

Jan 2013
MetallumOperatur said:

Article by Tricia Takanawa, human affairs reporter for the Bestallion Foxy Gazette

I hadn't even noticed that before, looks like Quahog News lost their reporter :P
Aug 26, 2017 12:25 PM

Jan 2015
I've not forgotten that the Ryu is still the MG of the Month, so enjoy these pictures I've got for you:

Sep 4, 2017 3:49 PM

Jan 2015

With the passing of August the Ryu has returned to her garden pagoda. Just in time before the fluff tsunami hits!

As always, feel free to share pictures, H-scenes, vignettes, or whatever else involving Kitsunes / Fox Girls you can think off!

Lets see if can hit a 101 Kitsune pics! I'll kick off with the first 16:

MetallumOperaturSep 4, 2017 3:53 PM
Sep 4, 2017 3:55 PM

Jan 2015
From the vote thread:

DaveTheBarbarian said:
Oh man this is a tuff one. Not much difference between the two to being with, but both have come up a fair bit in anime. Maybe I'll give it more thought.

Catgirls (Nekomimi)

Foxgirls (Kitsunemimi)

Clarus_Nox said:
wolf
nsfw image to justify my point
Sep 5, 2017 3:14 AM

May 2013

Ooo, a quick brown fox! If she wants to jump a lazy dog, I volunteer!
Sep 5, 2017 5:57 AM

Jan 2015
tygertyger said:

Ooo, a quick brown fox! If she wants to jump a lazy dog, I volunteer!

Your ability to make puns and word plays about pretty much every situation never ceases to amaze and entertain me. :-D

Oddly enough that picture was labeled "Tamamo"...
Sep 9, 2017 8:56 PM

Dec 2015
Ahh, I forgot to post the pic's here. probably would have been easier to do it here first too.

@MetallumOperatur I don't know what went wrong with picture 36, it comes up fine for me. If you can let me know what the problem was and pm me on other issues, I'll see if I can sort them out. Sorry about that though.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [MSG] mugen's Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mugen91 - Aug 1, 2017

337 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 2:26 PM

» [MSG] Another one by mugen

mugen91 - Jan 25, 2020

23 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 1:39 PM

» [MSG] mugen's Story - Into the Dark

mugen91 - Jun 22, 2023

30 by mugen91 »»
Mar 31, 1:18 AM

» [MGS] adrift in the snow (venomwolf's story) ( 1 2 3 )

venomwolf - Nov 27, 2019

116 by venomwolf »»
Mar 30, 3:04 PM

» [MSG] MetallumOperatur's Story: A Brave New World ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MetallumOperatur - Mar 22, 2017

214 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 30, 1:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.