Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 15, 2017 10:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A fight festival coming soon huh? No wonder Rokuro is getting excited as he will have the chance to fight the Heavenly Commanders.

I'm actually kinda curious how powerful the strongest Basara is myself now. The first impurity to be born?
Jan 15, 2017 5:34 PM

Apr 2015
So that why Kamui come to mainland 2 years ago .......
interesting to see why some one like Chinu strongest basara to be in the mainland instead the island...
I really like the way Sukono-sensei handle Benio character in this chapter it's giving her more time to shine.....and still i not fan of Tournament arc idea i hope i am wrong and will be good......
Arima is trying to control Rokuro again and he did succeeds.....
Jan 16, 2017 12:02 AM

Jan 2016
Phew alot of content in this chapter.

I'm looking forward to see how the strongest basara looks like and if he's willing to help Benio.

So basically we should be getting a tournament arc soon, Sousei No Onmyouji isn't really suited for this kind of arc in my opinion but it can change really quick if it turns out to be good. I hope that Rokuro begins some intense training so that he can put up a decent fight against the 12 heavenly commanders.
Jan 16, 2017 12:54 AM

Jul 2014
Holy crap, the endless exposition is grating on my nerves. All this talk about exorcist hierarchy will end up like in Bleach or Tokyo Ghoul: completely pointless. They should just stick to those two and their relationship, but it's like mangaku wants to turn this into a long-running series
Jan 16, 2017 1:10 AM
Oct 2014
One thing for sure, the manga is getting better with every chapter and the anime is getting worse with every episode..
Also about the first basara to be born, they said basaras get closer to human beings when they get stronger, will he be the most human kegare with emotions and sympathizing and is likely to help benio's cause? seems interesting..
Jan 16, 2017 6:54 AM
Dec 2016
To all of you above, the first Basara is mentioned as a female, just wanted to correct that. I'm Interested in what Benio will do know and as for Rokuro, what powers will he use now that he can't use the star master talisman? This arc just keeps getting better. I also hope Rokuro and Benio are back together soon like 5 more chapters or something.
Jan 16, 2017 6:57 AM
Dec 2016
Yasirnoor21 said:
One thing for sure, the manga is getting better with every chapter and the anime is getting worse with every episode..

I agree, They've ruined the anime and they seriously underpowered the the twin stars, the Basara and the Heavenly Commanders, basically everybody.
Jan 16, 2017 2:43 PM

Jan 2015
Brajesh_Parija said:
Yasirnoor21 said:

I agree, They've ruined the anime and they seriously underpowered the the twin stars, the Basara and the Heavenly Commanders, basically everybody.
What's more in the manga Basara are god damn scary bastards who don't know what mercy is. In the anime they are clowns in colorful costumes...

However I do agree that manga keeps on getting better and better. If done right, The Tournament arc can be really interesting. We might see what is real 1v1 fighting power of the twelve and some interesting interactions between Rokuro and Benio in the future.

This is really interesting because Rokuro seems to be (somewhat forced to but whatever) relying less on his Basara powers while Benio keeps on getting deeper into "The Dark Side", so when she finally gets to the island some very intriguing things might happen when Rokuro's "Light" and Benio's "Darkness" collide.

Overall very good chapter!
Jan 17, 2017 1:06 PM
Dec 2016
Zinzoo said:
Brajesh_Parija said:

What's more in the manga Basara are god damn scary bastards who don't know what mercy is. In the anime they are clowns in colorful costumes...

However I do agree that manga keeps on getting better and better. If done right, The Tournament arc can be really interesting. We might see what is real 1v1 fighting power of the twelve and some interesting interactions between Rokuro and Benio in the future.

This is really interesting because Rokuro seems to be (somewhat forced to but whatever) relying less on his Basara powers while Benio keeps on getting deeper into "The Dark Side", so when she finally gets to the island some very intriguing things might happen when Rokuro's "Light" and Benio's "Darkness" collide.

The Basara in the manga are really strong and ruthless. In my opinion the two worst Basara in the anime were that crazy rockstar one and that stupid woman who loved Kuranashi
Jan 18, 2017 3:16 AM
Dec 2016
Zinzoo said:
Brajesh_Parija said:

Yeah I feel the same, Rokuro has always been relying on his arm so I wanna see him use more talismans and u hope he starts using six enchantments together like Benio too is surviving in the magano without powers so she too is growing stronger. I can't wait for them to get back together, my guess it will probably happen around the time of the tournament.
Jan 18, 2017 5:46 AM

Mar 2015
the character really put my nerve...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 129 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 3

1 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 8, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2014

9 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 6, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 128 Discussion

ARK-13 - Mar 3

2 by Yuri_NakamuraAB »»
Mar 5, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 127 Discussion

ARK-13 - Feb 1

1 by landofthekwt »»
Feb 4, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 126 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jan 9

2 by Valliyn »»
Jan 14, 6:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.