Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 27, 2019 2:17 AM

Dec 2012
Eco is leaving? No!!!!
Lafter staying faithful to Naze. Good.
No grudges.
Oh shit! Naze knows.
Coitus.
So that's how the harem started.
Naze is missing?
Dat ending.

New OP is ok, but disappointing. It ain't Silhouette tho. New ED is ok. Why does the harem king have to go through this? He was just minding his own business.
RobJul 27, 2019 2:21 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 21, 2020 5:44 AM

Jul 2017
I hated this episode. Naze's wives are like his daughters?! That's not messed up or anything. Is it good to help women who have experienced trauma? Yes. Naze, as nice as he is shown to be, has always felt exploitive to me though. I mean, he's created a harem of trauma victims. Also, that talk of pregnancy tethering men to women is really messed up relationship advice. In the real world, this doesn't work, but people think it does then you end up with men leaving and kids growing up without dads. I also have to say that only giving characters development right before they die is really a poor way to give development. We're only given a chance to see the characters in-depth for a moment. I guess I don't explicitly know that Naze and co. are going to die, but I would be surprised if they don't.
Oct 24, 2020 5:30 PM

Oct 2009
AivanK said:
Wait what? So we now basically have a competition between Kudelia & Atra to see who will get pregnant first? wtf ahahaha

satyrelfheim said:
Also, that talk of pregnancy tethering men to women is really messed up relationship advice. In the real world, this doesn't work, but people think it does then you end up with men leaving and kids growing up without dads.

True

satyrelfheim said:
I also have to say that only giving characters development right before they die is really a poor way to give development. We're only given a chance to see the characters in-depth for a moment. I guess I don't explicitly know that Naze and co. are going to die, but I would be surprised if they don't.

I hope none of the girls die
Another thing I did not like was them retelling to each other not only how they met, but their entire story
SerhiykoOct 24, 2020 6:11 PM
Feb 14, 2022 1:23 PM
Aug 2018
Come on not naze kill anyone else from the galli galli guys
Sep 24, 2023 2:00 AM

Feb 2019
There's a lot of death flags going around, I hope nothing happens to Turbines... but that might be hoping for too much.

Especially Lafter, my favourite character ;-;
Oct 18, 2023 6:33 PM

Jul 2016
Azee and Lafter going back to the Turbines and we get a backstory on Naze while they're under pressure. Hope that doesn't mean what I think it means.

That Atra pout tho.
Feb 7, 5:48 AM

Jul 2017
atra was adorable, i love her.
i guess we will say goodbye to the turbines the next episode, i hope someone survives the massacre that's about to happen, at least Lafter...
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

406 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.