Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 14, 2017 5:04 PM

Jul 2015
Link: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4938668830

So, basically here's what happens.

Page 1-2: Band guy talking to Blue Wells. Something like he misses Aoi and some other things (Couldn't make sense of what Google Translate told me)

Page 3: Yuu has a monologue "It's like Fuuka has come back from the dead, but why" or something along those lines. He also asks (or tells) Sakura to sing the song with him.

Page 4: Band guy talks to Aoi, she starts crying. Asks what to do.

I need a more accurate translation + context though. What are your thoughts my people???
Jan 14, 2017 5:35 PM
May 2015
not sure but only thing i noticed is that on the last page it says *the next legend continues...* and before it was just *the legend continues...* or is it just that the Author mistyped ?
Jan 14, 2017 5:43 PM

Jul 2015
Rathalosking said:
not sure but only thing i noticed is that on the last page it says *the next legend continues...* and before it was just *the legend continues...* or is it just that the Author mistyped ?
It was more than likely on purpose, letting the reader know that the story was changing direction again.
Jan 14, 2017 5:50 PM
May 2015
hmm at this point i just hope he stops playing around and just reveals if it is her or not and if it really is her than i sure hope there is a good explanation for this, other than her parents kept it a secret and she has amnesia -.-
Jan 14, 2017 10:52 PM
Dec 2016
Frankly, I do not understand why the author is so drastically changed the story? Yes, everyone likes Fuuka1, but why re-enter it or similar Woman? And now Fuuka2 excess and it can be easy to throw in the other group? I'm still confident that with the Yuu is Aoi. A new girl - it's Sakura. If this is Fuuka and banal amnesia, all the experience from 35 to 37 chapter does not make sense. So Fuuka2 experiences and all the gang did not make sense. Though I like the character Fuuka1, but I think the author a bit too clever by half

Sorry my bad English.
Jan 14, 2017 11:26 PM
Dec 2016
theory from one reader to another site. Maybe he is right:

Well, that was a good chapter overall I think, and the mystery around Sakura is only getting deeper and deeper. So i'm trying to elaborate a theory there, if you did read the chapter, feel free to discuss it with me.
To be honest, I think Sakura is Fuuka. Yup, an amnesiac Fuuka. This is mostly due to three facts :
- Identitcal face and the strap. Remember nobody couldn't get the strap if they weren't a couple. So unless a random boy suddenly shows his face from nowhere and say he's Sakura's Boyfriend, that's impossible for her to have the strap.
- The fact that Sakura is attracted to Yuu. Every girl attracted to Yuu romanticaly speaking (Fuuka, Koyuki and Aoi) did love him after some time (Well, Koyuki doesn't count) , and did take time to build their feelings toward him. Having Sakura being so close with Yuu makes me think it's Fuuka.
- And finally, the biggest thing that approves my theory : Fuuka's parents. Remember at Fuuka's funeral? Here it is :
prntscr.com/dvh57e
Ignore the tsukkomis and read the part when both Suzuka and Yamato didn't shed a tear about Fuuka's death. Even if you want your pride not to be hurt, you simply can't not cry at your daughter's death. So I think she did not die and the funerals were faked. (Though we didn't actually see the corpse, Seo could show it even without gore stuff).

But here is the problem, what would be the Suzuka and Yamato's motive...? I don't know. When I'm thinking about it, i can find two reasons :

- Either Fuuka was in comatose and to avoid journalists intruding her life, her parents said she was dead.
- Either Fuuka was hurt so badly that she can't sing anymore and her memories were altered, and her parents cut bonds with Yuu and everyone not to remind her she was a musician and her dreams are broken.
Jan 15, 2017 12:49 AM
Oct 2015
[quote=Zxcpoi87]theory from one reader to another site. Maybe he is right:

Well, that was a good chapter overall I think, and the mystery around Sakura is only getting deeper and deeper. So i'm trying to elaborate a theory there, if you did read the chapter, feel free to discuss it with me.
To be honest, I think Sakura is Fuuka. Yup, an amnesiac Fuuka. This is mostly due to three facts :
- Identitcal face and the strap. Remember nobody couldn't get the strap if they weren't a couple. So unless a random boy suddenly shows his face from nowhere and say he's Sakura's Boyfriend, that's impossible for her to have the strap.
- The fact that Sakura is attracted to Yuu. Every girl attracted to Yuu romanticaly speaking (Fuuka, Koyuki and Aoi) did love him after some time (Well, Koyuki doesn't count) , and did take time to build their feelings toward him. Having Sakura being so close with Yuu makes me think it's Fuuka.
- And finally, the biggest thing that approves my theory : Fuuka's parents. Remember at Fuuka's funeral? Here it is :
prntscr.com/dvh57e
Ignore the tsukkomis and read the part when both Suzuka and Yamato didn't shed a tear about Fuuka's death. Even if you want your pride not to be hurt, you simply can't not cry at your daughter's death. So I think she did not die and the funerals were faked. (Though we didn't actually see the corpse, Seo could show it
Jan 15, 2017 7:48 AM
Sep 2013
If Fuuka is not dead, Suzuka and Yamato are very horrible beacause they know that Aoi and her father are suffering because fuuka's death. And i don't think that they're so selfish.

( Sorry for my english)
Jan 15, 2017 12:36 PM

Sep 2012
arnaldo17 said:
If Fuuka is not dead, Suzuka and Yamato are very horrible beacause they know that Aoi and her father are suffering because fuuka's death. And i don't think that they're so selfish.

( Sorry for my english)

they could keep it a secret to avoid other trouble, they for example could not focus on music if they knew that Fuuka has amnesia, there would be a lot of other type of drama then & Suzuka & Yamato want to spare others from that & Aoi & her father are strangers to them & Yuu & the band are not strangers, so who do u think Suzuka & Yamato would chose to hurt friend or stranger? either way one side gets hurt

my eng isn't 100% neither
Sugram22Jan 15, 2017 12:40 PM
Jan 17, 2017 7:07 AM
Aug 2016
I don't think that Aoi will leave the band. From what I read in 138, I think that Yuu will listen to Sakura sing and say something along the lines ' it is a different wind' or her wings are different or some corny crap. And that in his desperation he will confess to Aoi and this rubbish arc with its forced drama will be over and done with.

If it is real fuuka, fine but if they kick Aoi out of the band, this manga is dropped ( the first manga/ anime I would have ever dropped).
Jan 17, 2017 9:39 AM
Dec 2016
I looked 139 part. I stop for a while to read. Again it is not clear, Fuuka1 it or not. Aoi is ready again to throw the group and likely to go away. It temporarily of course, for at least another 3-5 part. I think, Seo is very wrong with the return Fuuka or creating Sakura.
Jan 17, 2017 11:24 AM
Jan 2017
Hey did you think aoi really exit the group ?! šŸ˜­
Jan 17, 2017 12:29 PM

Jan 2015
Wow this arc is quickly becoming much and much worse. Some time ago I was talking to a friend that dropped the manga after Akitsuki's death and told him how I thought that the manga was in it's better days, how much I was loving the direction it was going, with the whole tour thing, Yuu and Aoi getting closer and closer and accepting their feelings for each other.

Now I'm thinking the exact opposite. The manga is for sure in it's worst days. Hope this arc ends soon, with a positive ending as well.

benjackson2687 said:
I don't think that Aoi will leave the band. From what I read in 138, I think that Yuu will listen to Sakura sing and say something along the lines ' it is a different wind' or her wings are different or some corny crap. And that in his desperation he will confess to Aoi and this rubbish arc with its forced drama will be over and done with.

If it is real fuuka, fine but if they kick Aoi out of the band, this manga is dropped ( the first manga/ anime I would have ever dropped).

I agree, judging by the face he's making when he asks her to sing with him, he wants to sing with Sakura to see how it's like, how he feels about her. And after he does, he'll notice that he doesn't feel anything for her, or for Akitsuki, and will realize that he really and truly loves Aoi after all. Don't know if he'll confess directly to her, or make and sing a song to her, but I'm guessing something among those lines will happen.

Well, until it happens, all I can do is be sad about how bad this arc is.
Jan 17, 2017 8:04 PM
Jan 2017
Zxcpoi87 said:
theory from one reader to another site. Maybe he is right:

prntscr.com/dvh57e
Ignore the tsukkomis and read the part when both Suzuka and Yamato didn't shed a tear about Fuuka's death. Even if you want your pride not to be hurt, you simply can't not cry at your daughter's death. So I think she did not die and the funerals were faked. (Though we didn't actually see the corpse, Seo could show it even without gore stuff).

But here is the problem, what would be the Suzuka and Yamato's motive...? I don't know. When I'm thinking about it, i can find two reasons :

- Either Fuuka was in comatose and to avoid journalists intruding her life, her parents said she was dead.
- Either Fuuka was hurt so badly that she can't sing anymore and her memories were altered, and her parents cut bonds with Yuu and everyone not to remind her she was a musician and her dreams are broken.

I feel like this actually might be the case. I mean her death was very sudden and unexpected. Also, isn't it very weird that they would introduce Sakura who looks exactly like Fuuka exactly 100 chapters after her death? Sure it could be a coincidence but still it feels suspicious to me. And yeah dopplegangers are a thing but for a person to not only look like the same person but also have the same taste in music and various other aspects of Fuuka's life (such as using a cd player in a time like today and standing in the same place on the school that Fuuka loved to stand) is kinda unrealistic unless this really is Fuuka with amnesia. Also she "just is drawn to him" is not a good reason to like someone they just met. Theres literally no other explanation other than this if Fuuka or that Yuu must be really unlucky to have literally the same person he loved but not the same person to encounter him.
Jan 17, 2017 8:39 PM
Jan 2017
I bet that the song you has finished is the song for fuuka but the miss took it as it being Sasha song
Jan 17, 2017 8:47 PM
Jan 2017
Sorry I meant sakura
Jan 18, 2017 12:18 AM
Jan 2017
I think seo want us to forget fuuka akitsuki that's why he need 100+ chapters before he show another fuuka that is 99% look a like and have an amnesia.!

Sorry bad english.
Jan 18, 2017 3:10 AM
Dec 2016
ExYuki said:
I think seo want us to forget fuuka akitsuki that's why he need 100+ chapters before he show another fuuka that is 99% look a like and have an amnesia.!

Sorry bad english.

How can you have written, I am of the same opinion, that would be to Yuu Aoi. I do not believe that Sakura is Fuuka and amnesia. There is no evidence that this amnesia. As I said earlier. If parents are all framed so that everyone thought she was dead, I would have gone to another city or country. But they still live in Japan, so there is a chance to meet with a group of Yuu and ..... If there is a chance that they will meet, it makes sense to stay in the same city to live? And the fact that Sakura said that she is pleased with Yuu, it just made all thinking about amnesia. The point was to introduce the character Sakura? To Yuu already I realized finally that Fuuka1 anymore and that he has feelings only to Aoi. That's why a little sad that Seo took Fuuka1 way to do this. It turns Yuu refuses counterpart. I am sure it will. Just do not abuse, this is only an opinion.

More topics from this board

» what seo had to say about the future of Fuuka

Spider-titan55 - Feb 18, 2015

21 by ersdtrycgh »»
Sep 29, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 184 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2018

10 by HectorBlaze »»
Apr 20, 2022 4:55 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 195 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

37 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 12, 2022 3:52 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Karoshi- - Feb 8, 2014

111 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 8, 2022 11:56 AM

» how related is fuuka and suzuka

PremiumCascade - Nov 30, 2014

12 by efbaei »»
Jul 14, 2021 12:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.