Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 16, 2017 2:38 AM
Jun 2016
Well the hype is dead but eh it was enjoyable 3/5
Jan 16, 2017 2:47 AM
Jun 2016
0ni_Link said:
I feel like it would've been a great moment for Erza's character if she really had delivered that blow to Eileen when she said, in Wendy's body, if Erza was capable of attacking a friend's body.

It would have shown that Erza was not fucking around and would sacrifice a friend for the sake of the guild, since this friend is basically dead, up until this point at least.

But no, it looks like Hiro hates fun, or portraying his characters the worst way possible.

Wow what a very interesting point morality is too black and white in this manga not that FT is the only offender though.
Jan 16, 2017 2:28 PM
Jan 2017
animefan8800 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Nice job driving her out with her own body's power Wendy! Now finish her Erza! XD

fairy tail writing is poor... how is it wendy in eileen body is stronger than eileen in her own body
Jan 16, 2017 2:33 PM
Jan 2017
kid_Otaku said:
Honestly the whole Irene vs Erza is a little disappointing. Irene body swapping Wendy is already a losing move on her half, so i wasn't expecting much. HOPEFULLY the fight will get better. (knowing Mashima, it probably won't as he likes to keep things simple)

Knowing mashima erza is going to win against the dragon queen which is stupid... eileen should be second to august so she shouldn't be having any trouble with erza and wendy but as long as it is erza's fight eileen is going to lose because it's erza and that is stupid.... erza had problem facing ajeel and having no problem facing someone that is way above ajeel level
Jan 16, 2017 2:35 PM
Jan 2017
Milennin said:
Irene really should have read DBZ manga before attempting a body switch; she could learn a thing or two from Captain Ginyu. Lucky for her she didn't end up in a frog's body at the end of this chapter...

The thing is eileen didn't switch body she actually took wendy soul from out of wendy... wendy should've been dead now but instead shockingly wendy did the same enchantment magic as eileen which is so stupid
Jan 16, 2017 2:38 PM
Jan 2017
Viz said:
lol getting rekt by her original body

what a waste of a chapter

lol exactly my point... mashima writing skills are poor
Jan 16, 2017 4:19 PM

Feb 2015
hello_world_1 said:
The thing is eileen didn't switch body she actually took wendy soul from out of wendy... wendy should've been dead now but instead shockingly wendy did the same enchantment magic as eileen which is so stupid

Even if she had managed to kill Wendy with it, she would have transferred herself into a weaker body while being surrounded by the enemy. It really made no sense whatsoever. She should have first killed off Erza and anybody else who was nearby, and then moved into Wendy's body if she wanted it that badly. With the level of magic she possessed, she should've easily been able to, yet she just handed Fairy Tail the win with this.
Lol, even Captain Ginyu was smarter than her. At least he attempted to take over a body stronger than his own.
Jan 17, 2017 2:52 AM

Jan 2017
It was great seeing Wendy being able to remove Irene from her body.

Now it's time for Erza to defeat her mother

Jan 17, 2017 6:05 PM
Jan 2017
Milennin said:
hello_world_1 said:

Even if she had managed to kill Wendy with it, she would have transferred herself into a weaker body while being surrounded by the enemy. It really made no sense whatsoever. She should have first killed off Erza and anybody else who was nearby, and then moved into Wendy's body if she wanted it that badly. With the level of magic she possessed, she should've easily been able to, yet she just handed Fairy Tail the win with this.
Lol, even Captain Ginyu was smarter than her. At least he attempted to take over a body stronger than his own.

even though she transferred herself into wendy's body her magical power was still stronger than erza so it shouldn't have been a problem either way... so if she is in her own body she shouldn't be having any problem with erza and if she is in wendy's body she shouldn't been having any with erza again... but mashima writing is poor because she did caught the great acnologia attention with her high magical power and enchantming
Jan 17, 2017 10:31 PM

Jul 2012
Isterio said:
TheGrandSage23 said:
Irene is the biggest moron for a villain I've seen in recent manga. Her character was never good and what little story she had(still makes little sense) wasn't enough to hold any interest because we all knew she was only their to serve as a plot device for Erza and get horribly embarrassed

Hiro's not even trying

1. The plottwist although logical is something straight out of Yu Gi OH.

Villain:Ahhaha you see my magic card has this effect and WILL DESTROY YOU.

Yugi: But you see your magic card allows "both players" to acces it´s effect if they fulfill the conditions and I do fullfill them.

Villain: HOW COULD MY IMPENETRABLE MASTERPLAN HAVE SUCH AN OBVIOUS FLAWWWWWW!!!

Yugi: NOW WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP I BANISH YOU TO THE SHADOW REALM!

This is the level of writing we witness here.

2. I ranted enough about how little sense Irene´s backstory makes and how much it tries to evoke sympathy for her just to throw her immediately under the bus and make her an iredeemable child murderer.

3. No boob joke and fanservice can distract from broken plot. It´s out of place in a war scenario.This is literary the formula for one of the worst jokes family guy ever delivered:

Haha i laughed so hard here, that is so true lol.
Let's just hope he doesn't trolls us even more. By making Wendy body switch with Zeref or Agnologia for the ultimate troll. Because well we all know, Wendy totally masters the body switch technique -.-

I have a feeling that in the end, maybe Erza gains some of Irene's powers. Be it a more perfect way of dragonslayer tecnique, that does'nt turn her into a dragon or some other boost to get Erza a power up. I would actually prefer that, over a default power of na kama power up for once.

Would be cool if Irene get's mad and somehow undoes zeref's human apearance magic to get a even bigger powerup. Wich Acnologia senses and visits her for the finishing blow haha
dragovaJan 17, 2017 11:35 PM
Jan 18, 2017 2:54 AM
Feb 2015
Maybe its because its been so long since the last chapter, but for some reason this one didn't impress me much. I mean, I know that it was a big deal and all, Wendy freeing herself, but I still get that feeling that nothing was really accomplished. Part of that is probably because not a lot of time was used up between Wendy's body being taken over and then her recovering her body, so it didn't have time to really make me feel like it was a real obstacle for Erza or Fairy Tail to overcome. The possession/take over lasted 1 chapter right? Still though, I feel like I should have been into this chapter more than I was. Is it just me?
Jan 18, 2017 3:09 PM

Jan 2012
lol this comment :
Chapter's lesson:
#Bigger breasts are heavy and hard to move with, while Flat-chests are cute and justice!

Jan 21, 2017 8:20 PM

Dec 2015
Good job Irene, for switching to a much weaker body. is she even thinking or what? sighhh what a waste for a powerful villain
It was nice to see Erza with her family reunion and all but so far Irene vs Erza was a huge disappointment for me.
hope that erza ends this fight soon. as usual

Though glad to see wendy shine a little.
QueenSapphireJan 21, 2017 8:31 PM
Mar 15, 2017 10:29 AM

Jun 2008
AntonKutovoi said:
And... The body switch got resolved in one chapter (actually, even less). What was the point of it? To remove Wendy from the fight?

It was expected. that is how fairy tail rolls. Expect Erza to pull a miracle in the next chapters and everyone screaming about it. That is Fairy tail.
Mar 22, 2017 6:22 PM
Jan 2012
nice moment of Wendy. The really showing strong personality.
Like Wendy expulsed Mother of erza of your body. Little moments comedy because of breasts,but it's not prejudice quality and envolved of chapter.
May 11, 2017 8:36 AM

Dec 2014
Hmm Wendy was sure tough she took control...now that was something
Aug 17, 2018 2:56 AM

Feb 2013
This reminded me of Goku vs Ginyu.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.