Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 14, 2017 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode had a little fan service, not that I mind. It was more about Seven Stars and hidden treasures.

Pacing has really started to pick up now with the storytelling.
Jan 14, 2017 10:04 AM

Feb 2008
OMG nothing special happen beside Rei got super insane. Aww Poor her small breast is not that a bad thing.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jan 15, 2017 3:57 PM

Nov 2015
Missed Rei. They all look so mature.

Jan 19, 2017 8:54 PM
Mar 2016
Honestly, not only did the drawing upgrade, the animation upgraded too. Although it still cant compare to the top animations, its pretty good for a chinese/ japanese cooperation project.
On a side note, I can tell you all that MC's teacher is far stronger than her realm places her in. And I mean the teacher that uses the sword.
patcan3609Jan 19, 2017 9:04 PM
Jan 20, 2017 9:26 AM

Sep 2015
New terminology for ep2:
鍛体 = Tantai = Body Training
築基 = Chikuki = Base Building
虚丹 = Kyotan = Void Core
金丹 = Kintan = Golden Core
元嬰 = Gan Ei = Core Infant
化神 = Kashin = Incarnation
合体 = Gattai = Integration
大乗 = Daijou = Mahayana
真仙 = True Immortal
(these are called 'realm' of cultivation)
修養 = shuuyou = cultivation base
双修道侶 = soushuu douryu = Karmamudra cultivation couple
房中術 = sexual practice
法力 = houriki = power/magical power
--
Karmamura is actually Vajrayana Buddhism technique, while Taoism have its own sexual practice. But I guess it don't really matter, as they actually have Mahayana as a realm name.
--
edit: Gan Ei translation changed from Spiritual Core to Core Infant. Although Spiritual Core is easier to understand, sometimes the term is used as the subject of an action. It was confusing term even in Chinese so Core Infant would fit better.
Alf_YuenJan 20, 2017 5:25 PM
Jan 26, 2017 7:14 PM

Dec 2016
Nice to see Rei again, I always enjoy the interactions between herself and Ouriku.

The old mans loss for kicking her out though it was funny.
Jan 26, 2017 7:40 PM

Jun 2013
Well this is going to be the last season of this show. Terrible second episode
Jan 26, 2017 11:07 PM

Feb 2013
Now there is some of the comedy that was missing from the first episode....much better.
Feb 3, 2017 3:33 PM
Jul 2018
i'm trying to translate this anime in my language but i can't understand these "tantai/chikuki" things. I mean, in the anime they talk of these thinks that i suppose are... what? Disciples? They are ranks of reiki (chi) cultivation? Stages?
Plus, there are... some levels on these disciple? i mean, like "chikuki lvl 9" or "kyotan lvl 9"?
I can't understand the "ranks" of characters.
Feb 6, 2017 3:17 AM

Sep 2015
Please see my post above for cultivation stages, with renki at episode 1 thread. "realms" is taken from other sites but perhaps "stage" would be easier to understand.

On levels, level 1 is highest and 9 is lowest. That's why "level" would harder to understand, "class" or "grade" might be better. For example, if one finished tantai(body building) and start renki(qi refining), then we may say the cultivation stage of this cultivator advanced from body building class 1 to qi refining class 9.
Feb 17, 2017 1:15 PM

Jan 2014
Soo if he had not kicked her out she would had laid with him? just curious because that was wheere it was going for and ouriku was not against of it, and rei was not agaisnt it as well from scenes at least.
Aug 14, 2017 9:13 PM

Dec 2012
OMG! ITS MY QI ZI REI! AAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Ouriku came back to see you.
Oh snap. Ouriku asking Bunhou to step outside while he and Rei get some privacy.
Rei can't resist her future lover.
LMAO Kotora got kidnapped.
Oh shit! He has a harem!
Dem Rei legs.
LMAO at Bunhou describing the women.
My qi zi Rei is right. Stop making her feel uncomfortable Bunhou.
LMAO at Ouriku suggesting Rei go in, but I'm mad at that. He wouldn't put his future girl in danger. I have to believe in him.
Rei has to take off her clothes. AAAAAAAAAH!
Dat body! Move you damn soap.
Ouriku using the smoove moves on Rei. Nice.
Niga what? On all fours? Niga, I'm the only one allowed to tell Rei to get on all fours.
Rei actually got on all fours. NO!!!!!!!
Dat ass! I mean....NO!!!!!!
Stop examining my qi zi.
Undress? NO!!!!!
WTF just happened?
Rei is back.
She sent Ouriku flying. LMAO
How dare that bastard disrespect Rei.

So happy it didn't take long for Rei to return. I prefer Season 1 Rei's design more, but Rei is Rei. I will always love her.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 30, 2018 9:30 PM

Mar 2015
Definitely don't hate the fanservice and it was fun to watch Rei so vulnerable like that
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 19, 2022 12:36 AM

May 2020
Rei, and gang gather up. Finally I miss the gang. Rei is look so mature and flatchested, typical of my bishoujo.

More topics from this board

» Reikenzan season 3 when? Will it happen?

Hey-lee - Aug 5, 2023

4 by Hey-lee »»
Aug 6, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

17 by Hey-lee »»
Aug 5, 2023 4:32 AM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2017

8 by sharosharo »»
Apr 19, 2022 5:23 AM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2017

6 by sharosharo »»
Apr 19, 2022 4:57 AM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2017

4 by sharosharo »»
Apr 19, 2022 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.