Forum Settings
Forums

German Court Gives Muslims Who Tried To Burn Down Synagogue Suspended Sentences, Says Attack Was A "Justified Expression Of Criticism Of Israel’s Policies"

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 15, 2017 2:04 PM

Mar 2014
Spooks said:
Comic_Sans said:
I have no idea what you are trying to say

I don't know anything that he says, I just nod and go "uh hu"
That sounds like a very wise decision
DateYutaka said:
iv said arson iis till a crime god i bakc the guys ideals not his actions
What ideals? "All Jews are zionists who must burn in hell"?
bottle said:
That's not agreeing with but that kind of reaction was Expected. They did got convicted but not branded with antisemitism as the Jewish right protectors sought. These protectors have been finding ways to add these charges to them. I guess that's why the court react in this way.

And that was not just a policy. That was massacre in Palestinian view because what Israel did was air bombing directly onto/close to residential areas while the two sides have grudges against each other.
Jews ≠ Zionists/"I support Israel's policies 100%"-ers.

"Buh muh massacre Palestinian viewpoint etc" is not an excuse for burning down a synagogue, especially considering the fact that all Jews do not support Israel's current policies and actions. What they did would be equivalent to me burning down a mosque because I don't like Saudi Arabia and the "heart" of Islam is in Saudi Arabia.
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jan 15, 2017 2:14 PM

Jun 2008
Not a single Nazi joke anywhere?

>Germany
>Defending Jew Hating
>4th Reich when?

Seig Heil!
Jan 15, 2017 4:46 PM

Dec 2009
Comic_Sans said:
Spooks said:

I don't know anything that he says, I just nod and go "uh hu"
That sounds like a very wise decision
DateYutaka said:
iv said arson iis till a crime god i bakc the guys ideals not his actions
What ideals? "All Jews are zionists who must burn in hell"?
bottle said:
That's not agreeing with but that kind of reaction was Expected. They did got convicted but not branded with antisemitism as the Jewish right protectors sought. These protectors have been finding ways to add these charges to them. I guess that's why the court react in this way.

And that was not just a policy. That was massacre in Palestinian view because what Israel did was air bombing directly onto/close to residential areas while the two sides have grudges against each other.
Jews ≠ Zionists/"I support Israel's policies 100%"-ers.

"Buh muh massacre Palestinian viewpoint etc" is not an excuse for burning down a synagogue, especially considering the fact that all Jews do not support Israel's current policies and actions. What they did would be equivalent to me burning down a mosque because I don't like Saudi Arabia and the "heart" of Islam is in Saudi Arabia.

You should have learned that then. For country like US with it's mighty army, it can attack a country if it's citizens got hurt. But for weaker minorities that's one of their options in their book. Not every one reacts the same, some people may beg you to punch the other side of the face, but some do punch you back.
bottleJan 15, 2017 4:49 PM
Jan 15, 2017 5:03 PM

Oct 2015
Let's be honest though, if this arson attack was done by German nationals half of CE would be praising the attackers for "standing up to the zionist globalist conspiracy" or some shit.

Or are we all pro israel now because our emperor donald trump is pro israel?
Jan 16, 2017 3:01 AM

Aug 2013
> Burning down a Jewish religious building is "genuine criticism" and totally not a hate crime

> Meanwhile in the UK a man dies in prison for throwing bacon at a mosque jailed for racist hate crime before the bacon even hit the wall.
Jan 16, 2017 4:12 AM

Mar 2014
bottle said:
You should have learned that then. For country like US with it's mighty army, it can attack a country if it's citizens got hurt. But for weaker minorities that's one of their options in their book. Not every one reacts the same, some people may beg you to punch the other side of the face, but some do punch you back.
So your argument is basically "They're oppressed so it's OK"

Spoilers: it isn't
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jan 16, 2017 12:11 PM

Dec 2009
Comic_Sans said:
bottle said:
So your argument is basically "They're oppressed so it's OK"

Spoilers: it isn't

I don't know what you mean
Who are oppressed
Who is ok
What isn't

The criminals in this case were arrested tried convicted and punished. They got suspension doesn't really mean they are not guilty.
But for a gov't sponsored or systematic way of killing civilians, trials are not always there. So you would expect revenge actions in various forms.
bottleJan 16, 2017 12:15 PM
Jan 16, 2017 1:09 PM

Nov 2015
As an Arab myself i find this so stupid, the hatred alone from Arabs toward the Jews as if they were the devil's spawn is annoyingly ridiculous to me and I've never really understood why would they judge a whole group just because of the acts of a minority let alone people praising them for the stuff they do
i remember a week ago when the truck thing happened most of the Arab community were praising the killer as if he were a saint and called him a martyr, these kind of reactions always gets on my nerves and to see countries like Germany tolerating these kind of actions is pissing me off
these things should never be tolerated, not because of a stupid claim like a "justified expression" or any other
Fe vældur frænda rogi .. føðesk ulfr i skogi
Jan 16, 2017 1:35 PM

Apr 2016
Setting them as an example can be skewed.

Zeaboo said:
i'm gonna go learn Arabic and convert to Islam just in time for the European caliphate

When you can, please report back to us with how-to-instructions. Thanks.
LokxeyJan 16, 2017 1:40 PM

Enen no Shouboutai - Joker
Jan 16, 2017 1:52 PM

Oct 2013
kairos07 said:
As an Arab myself i find this so stupid, the hatred alone from Arabs toward the Jews as if they were the devil's spawn is annoyingly ridiculous to me and I've never really understood why would they judge a whole group just because of the acts of a minority let alone people praising them for the stuff they do
i remember a week ago when the truck thing happened most of the Arab community were praising the killer as if he were a saint and called him a martyr, these kind of reactions always gets on my nerves and to see countries like Germany tolerating these kind of actions is pissing me off
these things should never be tolerated, not because of a stupid claim like a "justified expression" or any other

^

I feel the same way, I wouldn't allow someone like this to be treated lightly. I HATE the isreali government, but that wouldn't mean I should hate every Jew or their culture that is like how some people view isis as synonymous with Muslim thus hating them as a collective. It is fucking stupid !

I really, really hope Germany gets a bit stricter towards foreigners who make such crimes and expect to be treated like minors, this is not an acceptable behavior by adults.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.