Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Whats your Opinion about this show?

Nov 1, 2017 1:18 PM

They like edge of course.
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017

Nov 2, 2017 7:28 PM

Its pretty bad, the biggest problem is the obnoxious female lead. Taiga is one of the worst and most annoying female characters ever, what a fucking bitch. And the romance in general was cringeworthy as hell..

So yeah agree completely OP!
Modified by Aardwolf94, Nov 2, 2017 7:34 PM

Mar 15, 2018 9:13 PM

I voted "meh" wasn't terrible, wasn't good either. Couldn't be bothered to finish it... Can't stand violent tsunderes either.

Mar 15, 2018 10:58 PM
They wrote taiga like that for a reason. She's suppose to grow on u. She's fiesty,sarcastic, gets angry easily but shes also loyal,kind (to certain people like minori) and is not afraid to speak her mind for a short girl. Without her it just seems quiet or boring, like something is missing. It was my first and only rom/com that ive seen and i actually liked it. Dont judge me lol

Mar 16, 2018 3:52 PM

Stevewonder07 said:
They wrote taiga like that for a reason. She's suppose to grow on u. She's fiesty,sarcastic, gets angry easily but shes also loyal,kind (to certain people like minori) and is not afraid to speak her mind for a short girl. Without her it just seems quiet or boring, like something is missing. It was my first and only rom/com that ive seen and i actually liked it. Dont judge me lol

Same here with first and only (so far) rom-com and i liked it as well, although I got a feeling that last couple of episodes were too rushed and that they wasted some potential.

Mar 16, 2018 4:27 PM
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Stevewonder07 said:

Same here with first and only (so far) rom-com and i liked it as well, although I got a feeling that last couple of episodes were too rushed and that they wasted some potential.
yeah i agree. Just give us one last kiss :)

Mar 16, 2018 4:42 PM
Sigh.

Boiii, Toradora can be considered pure gold compared to the average harem romcom crap you get every season.

You must be pretty knew to anime.... and if Toradora was that bad for you I fear you won't be able to watch like 80% of the romance anime out there.

----

Regardless, the best romance anime I've ever seen was "Kaichou wa Maid sama"

Mar 28, 2018 8:24 AM
I... respectfully disagree. Got you b****.
I'm the type of guy who, when he should be studying, just gets on MAL and adds anime to "Plan to Watch" in bulk.

Nov 23, 2018 5:22 AM

Taiga Aisaka is definitely the most annoying character in the show.. also the guy for being such cuck.

Nov 27, 2018 9:47 AM
Please note this is just my personal opinion and I do not mean to offend anybody, just wanted to share my feelings :p thanks. Honestly, this show isn't bad because the main character doesn't have to be likable for a story to be good, such as how the protagonists in Kaguya-sama Love is War may at first seem to be narccisistic and jerkish. In fact it is more interesting if the main character is not likableat first sight. Moreover, the mangaka purposely made it such that Taiga was not exactly likable at first sight so that it would be different from normal stories and this also gives more space for development since it would be difficult to make you like a character you already like, more. In addition, her personality is most likely due to her upbringing and I like the fact that she makes up her lack of size with fierceness, which is often developed in underdogs to make sure nobody dares bully them. Also, if you remove her, then that would remove a key colour in the story and the story probably wouldn't be as interesting. Anyway she cannot be replaced with the other characters either since Minori does not like Takasu and has a personality that defies her of any romantic involvement in the show since she is meant to be the comical character. Moreover, Ami can't take that role because her personality is too diluted, since it depends on who is around. Moreover, there won't be any story progress because if she behaves normally, everyone would hate her in the class and also it would not make the readers like her any better. Taiga on the other hand would make you like her the more you read as you realise more about her. There is also a clear storyline in how she eventually likes Takasu instead of Yusaku. Thanks for letting me rant uwu.

Jul 3, 3:45 PM

I mean you're definitely right about the Taiga part. She was a real bitch for like 90% of the series and I still will not accept the pairing at the end of the series.

Jul 3, 3:47 PM

Taiga is the worst*. The show/novel is a masterpiece and Ryuuji is the best husbando ever!

▲ ▲

«REVs»
«NP Games»
«Male/Female»
«Favorites (+Awards)»
"I am not a friend of justice. I am an enemy of evil."

Jul 9, 3:08 AM

This anime it was so boring for me, if I had had fewer episodes it would be much more passable, too many laps for something that could be shorter... makes me hate romance anime a little more.

PD: Taiga is the worst....Maybe in the anime it's kind of funny to see a personality like that, but in reality it sucks ... Minorin is the best girl in the show by far.
Modified by Akko_Berserk, Jul 9, 3:14 AM

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]