Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 21, 2017 4:01 PM
Nov 2016
@Titanania

Izumi

"Ahh today's weather is really nice~" Izumi said cheerfully. "I'm gonna go ahead and change, wait for me kays?"

Izumi stepped into the changing rooms, and changed into her favorite lacy orange bikini. She was always comfortable with her body, so she never really thought about being afraid to wear one. When she was done, she ran out to meet Titan again.

"How do I look?" Izumi laughed and did a mini curtsy.

What Izumi is wearing:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2017 4:58 PM

Apr 2014
Emilycat12 said:
Natsumi Hisakawa

"Not anymore." Natsumi said while smiling looking at Jack. She would remember that nobody would really talk to her in elementary and middle school, so she didn't really expect people would talk to her much then. But in high school she met a few people whom would talk to her.

Ace would smile at her
Jan 21, 2017 5:06 PM

Aug 2013
@xsilverwindx
Titan

Titan waited for izumi to come back out so he sat close by, it wasn't long that she had come running back out and stood in front of titan. Titan looked at izumi but he was speechless for a bit so he hid his face under his hood before speaking. It's cute and it really suits you alot. Titan couldn't help but have his heart racing, constently with izumi and he didn't know why it was only with her.
Jan 21, 2017 5:14 PM
Nov 2016
@Titanania

Izumi

"Aw thanks!" Izumi blushed from the compliment. "Well now it's your turn, you can't go in the water with clothes like that!" She smiled, pushing Titan towards the changing room.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2017 5:22 PM

Aug 2013
@xsilverwindx
Titan

Titan leaned his body back to make it harder to push him as he spoke, but why do I have to change I didn't bring any swim shorts with me. I didn't think I would need them, since it's winter time where I'm from. the truth was titan really didn't know how to swim but he wouldn't admit that to her or anyone else.
Jan 21, 2017 5:40 PM
Nov 2016
@Titanania

Izumi

Izumi raised one of her eyebrows as if to say 'are you sure you're not lying?'. "Well, since it's summer here, I would've thought that most people would bring their swimming stuff since a lot of people like swimming and you can't swim in winter.." Izumi pretended to be deep in thought.

"Or maybe you just dont know how to swim?" Izumi smirked playfully, ruffling Titan's hair affectionally.
Jan 21, 2017 5:47 PM

Aug 2013
@xsilverwindx
Titan

Titan averted his eyes else where so he wouldn't make eye contact with her to tell her she was right . Besides I don't have any swimming shorts, since I didn't bring any with me. And it's almost dark so I can't exactly buy any either. Titan smirked with that for a moment he had thought he had won the argument and was free From embarrassment.
Jan 21, 2017 8:58 PM
Nov 2016
@Titanania

Izumi

"Oh right! I accidentally brought my brother's swimming shorts instead of mine when I was packing back home, and I'm pretty sure he's your size! Izumi said excitedly. "Wait a bit, I'll go get them!"

Izumi returns, holding dark blue swim shorts. She finally convinces Titan to change after he realised that he can't make anymore excuses to not swim.
Jan 21, 2017 9:05 PM

Aug 2013
@xsilverwindx

Titan

Titan changes into the swim short, after he comes out he looks at izumi. Are you really going to make me do this izumi? Can't I just stay on the shore instead and watch you swim?
Jan 21, 2017 9:13 PM
Nov 2016
@Titanania

Izumi

"Aw c'mon you're not fun.." Izumi pouted as she held Titan's hand, leading him into the water. She then launches a surprise splash attack at him, laughing because he was soaked from head to toe. "See, isn't this fun too? There's no need to be afraid of the water.."
Jan 21, 2017 9:26 PM

Aug 2013
@xsilverwindx

Titan

That's not funny I'm wet now, I'm not afraid of the water... it's just that I can't swim. I never learned how to so I don't like going to the beaches or pools. I don't want to ruin your fun izumi. Titan sits on the shore and watches izumi play in the water.
Jan 21, 2017 10:28 PM
Nov 2016
@Titanania

Izumi

Izumi meets Titan back on the shore and sighs at her mistake, wishing he told her earlier. "I'm so sorry that I keep making mistakes. I guess you can tell that I'm not that good with people either. Do you want me to.. Teach you how to swim then? I mean, since you're already wet?"
Jan 21, 2017 11:48 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would smile, she would continue to watch the sun go down with Jack. She was getting a little cold so she got her shirt and put it on. Natsumi would have her arms around her legs to be a little warmer.

@ForgottenSin
Jan 22, 2017 12:52 AM

Apr 2014
Ace saw this and looked at his shirt handing it to her "this should help" he said with a smile
@Emilycat12
Jan 22, 2017 9:48 AM

Aug 2013
@xsilverwindx

Titan

Titan smiles as he looks up at the setting sun in the sky, It's not your fault izumi. You didn't know and I never told you how could I it's embarrassing after all. It's not something I tell others. Titan leans back resting as he continues to look at the vibrant evening sky .
Jan 22, 2017 11:16 AM

Jul 2016
ForgottenSin said:
Ace saw this and looked at his shirt handing it to her "this should help" he said with a smile
@Emilycat12

Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would take the shirt smiling. "Thanks Jack!!!" Natsumi said, as she put on the shirt. She was a lot warmer than she was, "It's a lot warmer now!" Natsumi said smiling.
Jan 22, 2017 6:45 PM

Apr 2014
Emilycat12 said:
ForgottenSin said:
@Emilycat12

Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would take the shirt smiling. "Thanks Jack!!!" Natsumi said, as she put on the shirt. She was a lot warmer than she was, "It's a lot warmer now!" Natsumi said smiling.

Jack smiled a bit "no problem" he said looking up
Jan 23, 2017 12:26 PM

Aug 2013
@xsilverwindx

Titan

Let's go back I can play that song I mentioned for you if you would like also I need to speak with the others if they are there. Titan grabbed izumi hand and their clothes since they had both dried off, titan changed back into his clothes and headed for the music room with izumi.
Jan 23, 2017 12:26 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would smile. She would notice another fly which didn't look real, so she guessed it was his sister again.

Jan 23, 2017 4:25 PM

Apr 2014
Jack hadn't noticed it so he left it be relaxing a bit
Jan 23, 2017 6:57 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi decided to tell Jack about the fly. "Hey, that fly looks similar to the one at the mall." Natsumi would point at it, she wasn't sure if he would be able to see it since it was getting dark out.
Jan 23, 2017 7:07 PM

Apr 2014
Jack froze blushing brightly "damn her...." he muttered "you can destroy it if you want" he said calmly
Jan 23, 2017 7:23 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

She would notice him blushing. She didn't know what he fly did so she didn't know why he was blushing but she guessed that there would be a reason for that. "Ok, I'm not going to smash it though, I'll just catch it." Natsumi said. She didn't want his sister to be mad at destroying something she made to she decided to catch it instead. She would grab something in her bag that she could catch it with. She would stand up and attempt to get it in the container she had. It took a while but she finally managed to get the fly in the container. "I finally got it!" Natsumi said. She would be breathing really quickly with her face red from running and a smile on her face. She would give him it not knowing what else to do with it. [color=orange]"Do you know what this thing does???"[/color] Natsumi asked.
Emilycat12Jan 23, 2017 8:03 PM
Jan 23, 2017 8:11 PM

Apr 2014
Jack looked at her smiling a bit "have fun?" he asked calmly before looking atvthe fly closer "it records spund amd video" he stated calmly"so she pretty much knows were dating now and now shes going to annoy me with it because i kind of said after my last girlfriend that i would avoid the opposite gender yet here i am" he said calmly smiling at her
Jan 23, 2017 8:25 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would smile. "It was fun!" Natsumi said. "Oh, I see." Natsumi said, understanding why he was blushing earlier. "Well, sometimes things can change. So hopefully she won't annoy you too much." Natsumi said giggling.
Jan 23, 2017 8:49 PM

Apr 2014
Jack laughed a little smiling at her "fine i suppose I'll believe you on that.... Besides shes been to busy to bother me lately" he said calmly "Its still considered stalking though" he said with a shrug
Jan 23, 2017 9:17 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi had a confused look on her face. "Umm, I'm not sure if you misunderstood, but the first thing I said about things changing was about you not talking to the opposite gender." Natsumi said. "That's true, she should've waited for you to tell her anything instead of stalking you." Natsumi said agreeing with him. She was hoping that she didn't make him upset.
Emilycat12Jan 23, 2017 11:55 PM
Jan 24, 2017 5:44 PM

Apr 2014
Jack nodded smiling at her "ready to head back?" he asked calmly
Jan 24, 2017 9:48 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi smiled. "Yup, all ready!" Natsumi said standing up getting some shorts on. She would take off Jack's shirt and hand it back to him. Natsumi would smile.
Jan 24, 2017 9:54 PM

Apr 2014
Ace would put it on then smile at her grabbing his things and a little bit of her things "Lets head back then" he said calmly
Jan 24, 2017 10:14 PM

Jul 2016
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would pick up her bags. "Onward we go!" Natsumi said. Natsumi would then hold Jack's hand while heading back. Natsumi leaves to the dorm.
Jan 25, 2017 2:33 PM

Apr 2014
Emilycat12 said:
Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would pick up her bags. "Onward we go!" Natsumi said. Natsumi would then hold Jack's hand while heading back. Natsumi leaves to the dorm.

Mind posting first
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Hallways (School)

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

28 by Darth_Lewdious »»
May 2, 2017 7:19 AM

» Mall ( 1 2 3 )

Coffein - Dec 19, 2016

105 by Setsu_Ka »»
Feb 17, 2017 3:41 AM

» Water park

Sakura_megami - Jan 31, 2017

16 by HeiJ »»
Feb 16, 2017 12:42 PM

» Sunset Island -Arcade-

Sakura_megami - Feb 13, 2017

6 by Raiores »»
Feb 16, 2017 7:44 AM

Sticky: » Requests/Questions

Coffein - Jan 6, 2017

25 by RiriaMAL »»
Feb 13, 2017 2:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.