Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2017 3:04 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Time and space problems, kinda boring.
The Sakuya x Aya moment was funny though.
Jan 16, 2017 11:36 AM

Oct 2010
So is this series done airing yet? It lists 3 episodes and is still listed as airing. lol, this isn't the first time from this show either.

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Jan 16, 2017 1:40 PM

Jan 2009
No.

There was an announcement for another episode. Though apparently it's the last one...

...but then again, Inoue-san also narrated that it might not be, so...
We're the same. Nuisances with nowhere to go.
Jan 17, 2017 5:26 PM

Apr 2015
Hopefully this is the end. This was an alright series for the most part, but it's not quite what I want out of Touhou. That and it bugs me everytime I list this under complete but it gets sent back to currently-watching because it's labeled under airing.
Jan 18, 2017 7:40 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Well I'll just put this on hold because MAL lists this as Currently Airing, so...

At the end, I heard Cirno speaking! But who was the seiyuu who voiced Cirno?
Jan 20, 2017 4:11 PM

Jan 2009
I doubt it was Cirno.

It was Inoue Kikuko-san, who's listed as Yakumo Yukari in the credits.
We're the same. Nuisances with nowhere to go.
Mar 24, 2017 9:07 PM

Dec 2016
I was never one to get into an anime with like 100+ episodes, but I could legit watch a million of episodes with these Touhou characters. It is so fun omg. I wish they would make an actual anime for them instead of just an OVA of a few episodes.
Apr 10, 2017 9:07 PM
Oct 2015
Woodfall said:
I was never one to get into an anime with like 100+ episodes, but I could legit watch a million of episodes with these Touhou characters. It is so fun omg. I wish they would make an actual anime for them instead of just an OVA of a few episodes.
If you want to watch an anime of touhou that is still currently airing right now. Just search on youtube *gensou mangekyou*. The story follows all the incidents and i have to say for an unofficial anime, the art is so beautiful. The original production of the anime has no voice actors, only subtitles (japanese) but someone fandubbed it (a single person/girl voicing all the characters) and uploaded it on youtube.you won't find it in kissanime or any other site cause it is a unofficial anime, the original is either watch them on youtube or buy them. The 8th episode just got uploaded 2 weeks ago. Here's the url for the undubbed/original upload https://youtu.be/Cmes-3UEn2Y and here's the dubbed ver/with subtitles https://youtu.be/w337ij3wtXA
Apr 10, 2017 9:34 PM

Dec 2016
Makeneko_san said:
Woodfall said:
If you want to watch an anime of touhou that is still currently airing right now. Just search on youtube *gensou mangekyou*. The story follows all the incidents and i have to say for an unofficial anime, the art is so beautiful. The original production of the anime has no voice actors, only subtitles (japanese) but someone fandubbed it (a single person/girl voicing all the characters) and uploaded it on youtube.you won't find it in kissanime or any other site cause it is a unofficial anime, the original is either watch them on youtube or buy them. The 8th episode just got uploaded 2 weeks ago. Here's the url for the undubbed/original upload https://youtu.be/Cmes-3UEn2Y and here's the dubbed ver/with subtitles https://youtu.be/w337ij3wtXA

I have actually seen them all already lol xD ... i cant get enough i am such a nerd lol.
Apr 12, 2017 1:49 AM
Oct 2015
Well then. If you're a nerd then i must be one too. (^ω^)ニコニコ
May 21, 2017 8:34 AM
Jul 2008
seems like next one is last episode?
art and animation have been really improved in this episode.

seems like the story is about Immaterial and Missing Power.

Makeneko_san said:
Woodfall said:

wow I didn't know Memories of Phantasm is fandubbed. I watched 2 or 3 episodes but I forgot which one I've already watched because MAL won't allow it to be added here.
Jun 2, 2017 12:00 AM

Jan 2013
can we just have this done and over with? im sickentired of having this tiny lil ova constantly reappear at my cw...
May 1, 2019 6:14 AM

Apr 2017
Sakuya really padded her way here
Aug 11, 2019 7:52 PM

May 2018
So an episode about time looping. Finally the story is moving to an end, the first two episodes were fun but it doesn't contribute the story. I'd love to see how they will defeat the time looping at the episode 4.

Sep 13, 2020 5:54 AM
May 2013
Just watch Ep 3 now (since it was on on hold, as I’m reducing all ‘on hold’ as much I can), hmm looking at Ep 3 was aired, I’m wondering when Ep 4 gonna come out? Since it is last episode 🤔.
Have Great Day =)
Animekid3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jun 1, 2021 1:14 AM

Oct 2019
still waiting for the last ep

More topics from this board

» Is Touhou for certified hood niggas

putaslayer - Mar 29

5 by Nightmare1266 »»
Apr 6, 8:46 PM

» Episode 4

Treepy - Nov 14, 2021

18 by Siranto1 »»
Sep 28, 2023 11:26 AM

Poll: » Touhou Niji Sousaku Doujin Anime: Musou Kakyou Episode 4 Discussion

Ranacchi - May 17, 2023

2 by Siranto1 »»
Sep 28, 2023 11:18 AM

» Why is this on mal but Fantasy Kaleidoscope isn't ?

Joachim_mal - Oct 9, 2021

10 by Aeroblade »»
May 17, 2023 3:38 AM

» When will this anime be finished?

Tsubaki13 - Aug 18, 2013

21 by rockrick »»
Feb 28, 2023 7:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.