Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 11, 2010 12:33 AM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Leon continues to act as a selfish bitch :)
Goh'Dan
Jul 23, 2010 8:05 AM

Apr 2009
How could that jerkass give May the part... who the hell is May anyway... Layla I could accept as Sora's rival, she was an established star and a magnificent performer... May on the other hand...
Sep 10, 2010 5:38 AM

Sep 2008
<_< I can't believe May was chosen. This stinks. I hate that Kaleido Stage supposedly "needs" Leon - he's taking advantage of the fact and acting like he OWNS the whole place... And I'm also betting that May wouldn't have been chosen at all if Sora hadn't been there, helping her "shine", as Meryl and Ken said that was her weakness...

Sora and Layla were probably awesome partners because they were foils for each other and complemented each other. May is just self-centered, as is Leon, so they're pathetic and horrid partners for Sora.
Dec 18, 2010 10:37 AM
Dec 2009
Will never like May, even if they change her character around.
Sora needs to perform for herself also -_-
tag©.androgynous
Dec 22, 2012 7:26 PM

Apr 2010
merle_noir said:
<_< I can't believe May was chosen. This stinks. I hate that Kaleido Stage supposedly "needs" Leon - he's taking advantage of the fact and acting like he OWNS the whole place... And I'm also betting that May wouldn't have been chosen at all if Sora hadn't been there, helping her "shine", as Meryl and Ken said that was her weakness...

Sora and Layla were probably awesome partners because they were foils for each other and complemented each other. May is just self-centered, as is Leon, so they're pathetic and horrid partners for Sora.

Feb 26, 2013 2:44 PM

Apr 2010
so because May missed the boat and wasn't able to stand on stage with Layla, May is entitled to hating on someone, entirely unrelated to her goal, who got the chance to? how much of a brat can she be? a person who would deliberately bring another down for a selfish, self-centered reason such as that should be laughed at and ridiculed til the end of time.

and Leon, it's empathy. what Sora has, that doesn't seem to get through that ignorant skull of yours, is empathy, you jackass.
Peekaboo58Feb 26, 2013 5:30 PM
Dec 4, 2014 8:55 AM

Feb 2012
I love Sora...she's so positive even though she wasn't chosen.
Aug 25, 2015 2:19 PM

Apr 2014
i don't fully understand Sora's weakness, hope they explain it later on. i really dislike Leon, i hope Sora shocks him with her performance one day
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2017 6:19 AM
Aug 2014
Only the start of May and Sora's rivalry? Does this mean I'm going to have to put up with May for the rest of the show? Ugh.
Aug 3, 2019 4:29 PM

Oct 2012
Just let Sora beat May already, Jesus. "Just the beginning of their rivalry" WHAT. Please kick May out omfg. We had some annoying characters, but she takes the prize.
Apr 24, 2022 4:00 PM

Aug 2017
Regarding Leon, he behaves not unlike Layla in the beginning of the anime, just a lot harsher in degree. She also highly influenced the contents of the shows and "tested" Sora.

As for Sora's weakness, I suppose it's that she doesn't think about being good just to improve herself? Only to please Layla, Leon, rival May, make the show better...well, maybe I'm mistaken but she's supposed to need a *bit* higher self-esteem?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 24 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 4, 2010

7 by Safrichh »»
Feb 27, 7:48 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 23 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

9 by Safrichh »»
Feb 11, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 22 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 3, 2010

13 by Safrichh »»
Jan 6, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 42 Discussion

gohdan - Feb 15, 2010

5 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Kaleido Star Episode 34 Discussion

hirahira - Jan 11, 2009

13 by LotteGiants »»
Dec 22, 2023 8:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.