Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 10, 2017 2:11 AM

Apr 2016
So I don't know how many here are currently watching this But I would like to discuss this show in general.

I am watching it. Not up to date at the moment I post this but have watched some of it. I do like it, it has it's fun and some fun Digimon or appmon in this case. But, it feels very little like Digimon and more like promoting smartphones. Wich sometimes really pushes it down for me.

So what do you think of this show?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 21, 2018 4:59 PM

Dec 2015
FiraDeviant said:
So I don't know how many here are currently watching this But I would like to discuss this show in general.

I am watching it. Not up to date at the moment I post this but have watched some of it. I do like it, it has it's fun and some fun Digimon or appmon in this case. But, it feels very little like Digimon and more like promoting smartphones. Wich sometimes really pushes it down for me.

the show is awesome. Yeah it's true it got some really cheecky episodes with such childish plots but don't you worry, the conclusion is perfection! Keep your eye on Yuujin!
~actually since this club is an huge flop you might have seen a ton of episodes after had created this discussion tho~ <:p
Jan 22, 2018 6:10 PM

Apr 2016
takato-mon said:
FiraDeviant said:

the show is awesome. Yeah it's true it got some really cheecky episodes with such childish plots but don't you worry, the conclusion is perfection! Keep your eye on Yuujin!
~actually since this club is an huge flop you might have seen a ton of episodes after had created this discussion tho~ <:p

I actually have and the show really went down hill for me. I did finish it but I did not walk away satisfied with it. A lot of it was just predicatble. the CGI really just got jarring by the episodes and the actual filler near the end of the episodes was just a slap in the face.
Also the characters all fall flat aside from our edgy dude with Hackmon who actually gets a conclusion to his only existing story arc.

So I am rather sad about this show because it's such lost potential seeing what it could have been at the start.
Jan 24, 2018 8:08 AM

Dec 2015
FiraDeviant said:
takato-mon said:

I actually have and the show really went down hill for me. I did finish it but I did not walk away satisfied with it. A lot of it was just predicatble. the CGI really just got jarring by the episodes and the actual filler near the end of the episodes was just a slap in the face.
Also the characters all fall flat aside from our edgy dude with Hackmon who actually gets a conclusion to his only existing story arc.

So I am rather sad about this show because it's such lost potential seeing what it could have been at the start.
I kind agree with you since It could have more development of the ''Digital World'' they displayed in the show and other stuff as well, but as a kids show it went good imo... BTW it's not even better or equal to Xros Wars since Haru and Gatchmon have weak charismas as Leaders in comparassion to Taiki and Shoutmon. and yeah the CGI was WOW at first but it got jarring by the show moved on... T-T
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Digimon? ( 1 2 )

---- - May 25, 2008

59 by EdgoreValden_ »»
Jul 12, 2022 10:39 AM

» Are physical copies of Digimon manga availeble in english?

DigiCat - May 3, 2021

0 by DigiCat »»
May 3, 2021 8:09 AM

» (GAME) ABC's of Digimon

TokyoCrazyPXD - Oct 29, 2013

7 by DigiCat »»
May 3, 2021 7:36 AM

» Favorite/worthwhile digimon manga series?

shoover188 - Mar 10, 2020

1 by yukaryotee »»
Aug 20, 2020 4:14 AM

» Who your favourite character?

darkcelt - Feb 28, 2008

38 by Crazymallets »»
Nov 25, 2019 6:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.