Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 8, 2017 6:36 AM

Dec 2012
Can't we add Web Novels to the database? Since we have Light Novels in the Manga DB then Japanese Web Novels should not be a problem .. Also there has been an increase in the number of Web Novels and Web Novel readers than before..

If we can't then what is the reason?

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Jan 8, 2017 6:45 AM

Mar 2012
Because it's not officially published. I'm WN reader myself but I don't think adding WN to the database is a good idea because it will be hard to track.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 8, 2017 6:50 AM

Dec 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Because it's not officially published. I'm WN reader myself but I don't think adding WN to the database is a good idea because it will be hard to track.

Ahh I see .. Thats too bad , Thanks..

"They say that if you change yourself, you'll change the world, but that's a complete lie. They're just forcing you to compromise by feeding you a convenient little fib. Let me show you how to really change the world." -Hikigaya Hachiman

Jan 10, 2017 2:39 AM

Mar 2015
web manga that even has bigger fanbase is still rejected too this day ( i don't expect much thou)...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 10, 2017 3:32 AM

Dec 2012
Well in any case , if there is even the slightest possibility I would like to add them to the database.. It seems like I have began to like WN's more than VN's , They are more elaborate , easy and more fun to read..

Jan 10, 2017 1:14 PM

Dec 2015
If they are not published, they won't be added.
They have been requested and denied multiple times that I've seen. Including Web Manga, Web toons etc. that haven't been published.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Modifications/Duplicates Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aarana - Jan 4, 2009

7687 by St0rmblade »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

131 by nerfsunny »»
11 hours ago

» Surprising Manga Still Needs Approval

Uutama - Apr 19

0 by Uutama »»
Apr 19, 1:01 AM

» TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF MAL! BIBLIOMANIA!

carhs14 - Aug 12, 2023

11 by jere344 »»
Apr 18, 7:52 PM

» Pending approval items

Marrzo - Apr 17

0 by Marrzo »»
Apr 17, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.