Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 7, 2017 11:38 AM

Oct 2015
>I just want to see how many people agree with me on this statement: Sangatsu no Lion should be up there in the top 200-250 at the VERY least.
Heck, not even talking about MAL standards, to ME personally, this show really does deserve way more than an on-the-edge 8/10.

>But keep in mind that I believe it will eventually have its place on the 8.20s~8.30s after it finishes airing, both because of people who only vote after completion and the hopefully great finale.
Jan 7, 2017 12:07 PM

Apr 2015
Nostalgik said:
>I just want to see how many people agree with me on this statement: Sangatsu no Lion should be up there in the top 200-250 at the VERY least.
Heck, not even talking about MAL standards, to ME personally, this show really does deserve way more than an on-the-edge 8/10.

>But keep in mind that I believe it will eventually have its place on the 8.20s~8.30s after it finishes airing, both because of people who only vote after completion and the hopefully great finale.

Totally underrated tbh, i have such a great feeling when im watching 3 gatsu no lion :3, can't even describe it, been such a joy so far, watching every single episode, i guess it would be more popular if it was about some girls playing wrestling with their bodies lul, but yeah i know that feeling, it is underrated tho, even for someone like me that doesn't understand anything about shogi, i can enjoy it and i've been learning bit by bit with every episode, let's hope that people that droped this will eventually give it a go, so they can enjoy it as much as we do :)
Jan 7, 2017 12:59 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I have been around long enough on MAL to see that the rating of certain non-overhyped series will dramatically increase after completion of the series. This is of course assuming the adaptation doesn't completely screw up.

Heck, if you look at the rating history of Yamato 2199, it wasn't until more than years after that the rating kept increasing. This is because as more viewers interested in this genre watch the series they will likely rate it better. As such, the rating itself is biased and skewed and that is why no one that stayed on MAL long enough cares about the rating.

What you really have to analyze to see how people think about this series is a combination of the following (not a single stat is indicative of anything) *compared* to other series:

-Popularity
-Distribution of viewers and the status on their list (Completed, Watching, Dropped, On hold or plan to watch)
-Distribution of viewers that completed series and their rating
-Distribution of viewers that dropped the series and their rating if any
etc.

And this is only based on MAL, being itself not necessarily an unbiased sample.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 7, 2017 1:08 PM

Jul 2016
The same thing happened with Honey and Clover.
Jan 7, 2017 1:38 PM

Aug 2013
I would say that it's pretty overrated. I love slice of life, but this one is really nothing special, at least for me.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 7, 2017 2:31 PM

Apr 2016
For me it's the best show who began in 2016 which means technically it should be above all others, even above Haykiuu!! season 3 which is at 9.10 right now (I didn't watch gintama so I don't take it in account)

Having said that, I think the show is particular : going from laugh to tears and backward in one episode, the art is amazing but some think it's weird in a bad way, the sport is totally Japan exclusive, there's only a really weird "complicated" kind of romance so far, which might not be really appealing for romance fans, the best friend is an amazing character but only if you look beyond the first impression, the MC is a kind of depressed shut-in and finally there's no "action".

With all that, even with the Kawamoto family, it can't get a 9, can it?

I think if the show keeps this pace I'm sure the rating will follow upward, it's just sad that it won't "finish" the story. I hope there will be no cliffhanger, except if season 2 is announced.

Maybe it's better if the underrated score keeps away these people who wouldn't like 3-Gatsu anyway. So We stay in good company :)
Jan 7, 2017 2:46 PM

Oct 2014
well it is not like mal ratings mean anything anyway and i gave up of trying to come with any the quality of the show will be related with the ml score
but yeah this show is pretty awesome probably this year best character drama(except rakugo) and rei character arc has been pretty fantastic so far
Jan 7, 2017 3:41 PM

Apr 2015
wakka9ca said:
I have been around long enough on MAL to see that the rating of certain non-overhyped series will dramatically increase after completion of the series. This is of course assuming the adaptation doesn't completely screw up.

Heck, if you look at the rating history of Yamato 2199, it wasn't until more than years after that the rating kept increasing. This is because as more viewers interested in this genre watch the series they will likely rate it better. As such, the rating itself is biased and skewed and that is why no one that stayed on MAL long enough cares about the rating.

What you really have to analyze to see how people think about this series is a combination of the following (not a single stat is indicative of anything) *compared* to other series:

-Popularity
-Distribution of viewers and the status on their list (Completed, Watching, Dropped, On hold or plan to watch)
etc.

^What this guy said. Just look at all the non-hyped series in the past year and how their score jumped.

Saiki: 7.1-ish during the first few episodes. 7.8-ish in the middle. 8.56 right now at the ending.
Osamatsu-san: 7.6ish during the first few episodes, 8.0ish in the middle and 8.26 right now.
Or even, Showa which was 8ish while releasing and jumped to 8.67 while it ended

There are other examples like Tanaka-kun, Mob Psycho, Flip Flappers but I think you get the point.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2017 3:47 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
CG-Silver said:
wakka9ca said:

-Popularity
etc.

^What this guy said. Just look at all the non-hyped series in the past year and how their score jumped.

Saiki: 7.1-ish during the first few episodes. 7.8-ish in the middle. 8.56 right now at the ending.
Osamatsu-san: 7.6ish during the first few episodes, 8.0ish in the middle and 8.26 right now.
Or even, Showa which was 8ish while releasing and jumped to 8.67 while it ended

There are other examples like Tanaka-kun, Mob Psycho, Flip Flappers but I think you get the point.
Ping Pong went from about 8.0 straight to 8.7 when it ended too iirc. But yeah shows which seem generally well received but don't have super high scores while they're airing--but consistently rising slowly thoughout--are generally the ones that see the biggest increase when they conclude
Jan 7, 2017 10:16 PM

Jun 2012
I wish more people gave this a chance, I was surprised to see how many people were turned off by the art style ( which I think is pretty standard ).
Jan 8, 2017 6:39 PM
Nov 2012
Its not underrated lol

Top 200? Srs, people seem to god batshit crazy over any anime thats a non-moe slice of life/drama/sport.
MinizavJan 8, 2017 7:04 PM
Jan 8, 2017 8:18 PM

Apr 2016
Totally agreed. But looking on the bright side, the rating is slowly going up each week, and Sangatsu only gets better and better. I bet it will sit above the 8,5 mark when the rating stabilize.
Shuhan said:
I wish more people gave this a chance, I was surprised to see how many people were turned off by the art style ( which I think is pretty standard ).

WTF, I love the art style. Can't find any other reason for not being at least ok with it it but bad taste.
agendatorJan 8, 2017 8:46 PM
Jan 8, 2017 8:25 PM

Oct 2015
Minizav said:
Its not underrated lol

Top 200? Srs, people seem to god batshit crazy over any anime thats a non-moe slice of life/drama/sport.
Notice I'm saying "by MAL standards"
Jan 8, 2017 9:57 PM
Jan 2015
I haven't voted on it yet, but it will be high on my all time favorites for sure.

To be honest, I had very different expectations when I began watching compared to how I feel now about the show. Those who have never faced depression might not really appreciate the more subtle aspects of the animation... or how accurately it conveys what it feels like to always blame yourself for the bad things in life.. or the inability to focus on the good, positive bits in life, even if it's clear to other observers.

Maybe those people are better off anyway.
指が折れるまで!
Jan 9, 2017 5:14 AM

Apr 2016
Vangis605 said:
I haven't voted on it yet, but it will be high on my all time favorites for sure.

To be honest, I had very different expectations when I began watching compared to how I feel now about the show. Those who have never faced depression might not really appreciate the more subtle aspects of the animation... or how accurately it conveys what it feels like to always blame yourself for the bad things in life.. or the inability to focus on the good, positive bits in life, even if it's clear to other observers.

Maybe those people are better off anyway.

It is indeed quite the performance to address this issue of depression without getting on my nerves. Self-pitying depressed characters use to upset me and if the script, dialogs and the voice-acting were forced and over the top, I would hate this show.

Here it's just the contrary. True I can't relate, but I do root for Rei. I have to thank the way the story was written by Umino Chika for that, and Rei's voice actor aswell.
Jan 9, 2017 5:24 AM

Sep 2012
Well since it is not finished people like me did not rated.So maybe after finish it can go higher.
Jan 9, 2017 6:25 AM
Nov 2012
Nostalgik said:
Minizav said:
Its not underrated lol

Doesnt matter

I like the show, and its obvious its setting up for something big (title kinda gives it away, reminds me of '''your lie in april'' which was kinda like this show 2^" (which is a spoiler in itself qq) but AS IT IS this show is nowhere near spectaculair yet.

Tbh, if shaft wasnt so godly it be decent at most.
Jan 9, 2017 8:34 AM

Oct 2015
Minizav said:
Nostalgik said:

Doesnt matter

I like the show, and its obvious its setting up for something big (title kinda gives it away, reminds me of '''your lie in april'' which was kinda like this show 2^" (which is a spoiler in itself qq) but AS IT IS this show is nowhere near spectaculair yet.

I get what you mean, and I understand completely because I also feel like that about certain shows. However, I'm just saying this so you know: there are people (such as myself) who see brilliance in Sangatsu already, due to how immersive it is and how realistic it is in its drama (the BEST example I can give you is Rei's breakdown in episode 10): which trust me when I say it is super strong when relatable! (ofc it's not relatable in the sense of being a young successful genius but it is relatable nonetheless)

Ok so I wrote this not to change your perspective on the matter, just to let you know that in terms of how it is constructed around its theme(s) and how relatable it can be, Sangatsu is definitely THAT good of an anime for some people. Such as Hibike is 200x more effective with people that have been involved with music at some point.
Jan 9, 2017 9:16 AM
Nov 2012
Nostalgik said:
Minizav said:

Doesnt matter

I get what you mean, and I understand completely because I also feel like that about certain shows. However, I'm just saying this so you know: there are people (such as myself) who see brilliance in Sangatsu already, due to how immersive it is and how realistic it is in its drama (the BEST example I can give you is Rei's breakdown in episode 10): which trust me when I say it is super strong when relatable! (ofc it's not relatable in the sense of being a young successful genius but it is relatable nonetheless)

Ok so I wrote this not to change your perspective on the matter, just to let you know that in terms of how it is constructed around its theme(s) and how relatable it can be, Sangatsu is definitely THAT good of an anime for some people. Such as Hibike is 200x more effective with people that have been involved with music at some point.

I can relate to the char lol, i just don't think outside its (semi)realism/great side chars/atmosphere its that good (atm). As it is, its purely character driven (plot still has to show up), which isnt enough to call it a top 200 show.

That said, i still think mushi mushi is the most overrated crap ever, and i like calm/mature-theme based shows (natsume/spice and wolf/usagi drop for example^), so ye, im not 1 to call a show insta-good just because ''its different''^"
Jan 9, 2017 9:43 AM

Oct 2015
Minizav said:
Nostalgik said:

I can relate to the char lol, i just don't think outside its (semi)realism/great side chars/atmosphere its that good (atm). As it is, its purely character driven (plot still has to show up), which isnt enough to call it a top 200 show.

That said, i still think mushi mushi is the most overrated crap ever, and i like calm/mature-theme based shows (natsume/spice and wolf/usagi drop for example^), so ye, im not 1 to call a show insta-good just because ''its different''^"
Well I'm not calling it good "because it's different". That's what happened to Yuri on Ice - people like it because it's figure skating (never seen as a focus in anime) + ambiguous gay relationship. A very specific scenario that got them ovaries exploding.
Just to finish though, I do agree it's not worthy of a top 200 ATM as well. But I do believe in Shaft to pull it off by the end of this season at least :)
Jan 10, 2017 2:35 PM

Aug 2015
For me, I'm pretty happy with the rating of 8.00ish. Its initial rating of like 7.60 was way too low for how good its opening episode was.

I personally would rate it 8 to 8.5 because it's a great slice of life with unique imagery, superb visual direction, amazing soundtrack, and solid characters.

Its only problems for me is the sometimes too quick tone shifts from drama to comedy and that fucking cat song.
Jan 10, 2017 2:59 PM

Oct 2014
SlowAnimeWatcher said:
For me, I'm pretty happy with the rating of 8.00ish. Its initial rating of like 7.60 was way too low for how good its opening episode was.

I personally would rate it 8 to 8.5 because it's a great slice of life with unique imagery, superb visual direction, amazing soundtrack, and solid characters.

Its only problems for me is the sometimes too quick tone shifts from drama to comedy and that fucking cat song.

after watching the way shows like shigatsu and drifters implement the comedy i got way more respect for the mood swings in sangatsu are used
if any the contrast between dramatic instroction scenes of the protagonist and the comedic interactions with other characters is really well done and is even an aspect that helps to flesh out rei
Jan 10, 2017 3:07 PM

Oct 2014
Minizav said:
Nostalgik said:

what is the problem with the show being character driven?
you are saying it being a slice of life by itself is already a fault of the show
if the representation of the daily life of the protagonist his emotional struggle and his interaction with others are the focal point i do not see why the addition of random plot would improve anything in the show
and as far as character drama goes this show beats pretty much everything from 2016(with maybe the exception of rakugo)
Jan 10, 2017 3:57 PM
Nov 2012
gabrielrroiz said:
Minizav said:

what is the problem with the show being character driven?

Nothing wrong with it, but don't expect 10/10's when other top shows can do both+he's not that interesting of an MC, a good 1, but not 10/10 (yes ik he's supposed to be slightly dislikeable)

ps: random plot? This show obviously aims for a good one later on lol
MinizavJan 10, 2017 4:09 PM
Jan 12, 2017 3:54 PM

Sep 2011
Its still airing the score will jump massively and it already has a pretty large user base watching it. Its honestly one of the more popular shows of the fall season. The score has steadily risen as it went on to a pretty rapid increase in recent weeks so its probably going to sit somehwere around an 8.30-8.40 by the shows end if the quality keeps up or improves.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 12, 2017 7:58 PM

Feb 2016
In terms of popularity it is under rated, in terms of score i'd say its about right I hope it gets like an 8.30 or so.
What.
Jan 14, 2017 6:43 PM

Mar 2009
No lies detected.

Unfortunately, the mammoth hit Yuri on Ice overshadowed just about everything last season, so March Comes in Like a Lion didn't have much of a chance.
Jan 14, 2017 6:50 PM

Sep 2014
Saiki Kusuo was around a 6.90 when it aired, and it slowly climbed up to an 8.30+ over 15 weeks or more. Then jumped up to 8.50+ after the last episode.
Jan 23, 2017 10:23 AM

Mar 2012
If we take "Mal standards", I think Sangatsu need a good 8,5/8,6.
It's a truly subtle show, the art is wonderful and emotion is present.
I can't explain it well because of my poor english but Sangatsu has something that just a few anime have.
Jan 28, 2017 12:19 PM
Jul 2018
No worries, this will obiously reach 8.35~8.50+ after finishing airing.
Feb 4, 2017 3:30 PM

Oct 2012
"by MAL standards" maybe..

but realisticly speaking, if 5/10 is average, it's 6-7/10 show at best. the tedium, boredom and repetition in the second part of the anime is just bad.

there are few good or even excellent bits from time to time (mainly when they show sisters or kyouko) but those are too rare to make a difference. Rei's inner developement is so slow it feels we almost moved nowhere.

the rest is really uninteresting shogi stuff that is by far the worst aspect of this show as it's pretty unrelatable thing, unless you are active pro.
Feb 4, 2017 5:57 PM

Oct 2014
Mich666 said:
"by MAL standards" maybe..

but realisticly speaking, if 5/10 is average, it's 6-7/10 show at best. the tedium, boredom and repetition in the second part of the anime is just bad.

there are few good or even excellent bits from time to time (mainly when they show sisters or kyouko) but those are too rare to make a difference. Rei's inner developement is so slow it feels we almost moved nowhere.

the rest is really uninteresting shogi stuff that is by far the worst aspect of this show as it's pretty unrelatable thing, unless you are active pro.

what other kind of measure could we give to a mal overall score user besides the mal standards?
and your complains about rei character and repetition comes from not understanding one of major points of the anime that is its portrayal of depression
the shows gots of its way to shows how a person in this kind of situation is in a endless cicle of highs and low and how rei lack of a strong will in any decision making(showed by the constant hesitation between choosing to play shogi or his school life)and inability to form meaningfull connection with other are the cause
i also find any attempt of fast development impossible for him if you are dealing with simple character changing their basic traits and convictions in fast ways is pretty simple but since the show choose for a realistic and psichological portrayal of the issue to the a complete character growth would be completely out oof character for him and pretty unconvinving
and i am not meaning to say rei is a stock character either he has a wide range of reaction to situations(for example the different ways he deals with defeat)that serve to further characterize him and his monologues gaves us great insight into his mentality and worldview
Feb 4, 2017 6:52 PM

Oct 2012
gabrielrroiz said:
and your complains about rei character and repetition comes from not understanding one of major points of the anime that is its portrayal of depression
the shows gots of its way to shows how a person in this kind of situation is in a endless cicle of highs and low and how rei lack of a strong will in any decision making(showed by the constant hesitation between choosing to play shogi or his school life)and inability to form meaningfull connection with other are the cause
i also find any attempt of fast development impossible for him if you are dealing with simple character changing their basic traits and convictions in fast ways is pretty simple but since the show choose for a realistic and psichological portrayal of the issue to the a complete character growth would be completely out oof character for him and pretty unconvinving
and i am not meaning to say rei is a stock character either he has a wide range of reaction to situations(for example the different ways he deals with defeat)that serve to further characterize him and his monologues gaves us great insight into his mentality and worldview

Well, I belive understand that and I like the contrast between cold depression of his home and heartwarming hospitality of the sisters house. The parts when he's dealing with sisters and with Kyouko are undeniably the best. And at this point we already know why he suffers and we don't need to be constantly reminded again, we just need to see some progress. Yet we were shown almost none of this in current episode. The thing that actually irks me is that outside of shogi Rei does almost nothing on his own behalf, he's just constantly dragged around by others.

He knows he enjoys presence of sisters who serves as replacement of his deceased family yet he is consciously evading them as possible, trying to not depend on anyone. That quote about his (non)dependence was actually one of few things I liked this time if anything.

But as many times before (like when he went through catharsis and screamed on the street - what should have been the turning point of this show) I fear he back off again in future like nothing has ever happened. They only hint a progress here and there and then returns to usual shogi chore again. You know, it's always one step forward and two steps back. And I'm not asking for him to rapidly change in one episode I just wanted to see some little but constant developement in every episode. And you can understand why I can't be satisfied with the past flow of events.

I believe the main problem here is that Shaft is adapting the manga literally, from chapter to chapter, and it feels like a chore, instead of emphasizing those important slice of life moments and depression relevant parts. It feels way too schematical if you ask me. The halfpoint of this 2-cour (ep11-12) could have been a great turning-point for him if he actually moved onto living with the sisters as subsequent character dynamic would changed drastically. Yet now we are nearing the last quarter of the show and I can already tell we won't be given any satisfying closure.

tl;dr: I'm just saying the shogi should be the catalyst not the centre-piece of the story here. We needed it at the beginning to show his struggle yet for subsequent developement they aren't as important and should stay in background. And introducing new and new shogi players and their stories along the way (however good those characters may be) is just shifting needed focus away from main character where it should stay always.
Feb 4, 2017 7:42 PM

Apr 2016
Mich666 said:
gabrielrroiz said:

Well, I belive understand that and I like the contrast between cold depression of his home and heartwarming hospitality of the sisters house. The parts when he's dealing with sisters and with Kyouko are undeniably the best. And at this point we already know why he suffers and we don't need to be constantly reminded again, we just need to see some progress. Yet we were shown almost none of this in current episode. The thing that actually irks me is that outside of shogi Rei does almost nothing on his own behalf, he's just constantly dragged around by others.

He knows he enjoys presence of sisters who serves as replacement of his deceased family yet he is consciously evading them as possible, trying to not depend on anyone. That quote about his (non)dependence was actually one of few things I liked this time if anything.

But as many times before (like when he went through catharsis and screamed on the street - what should have been the turning point of this show) I fear he back off again in future like nothing has ever happened. They only hint a progress here and there and then returns to usual shogi chore again. You know, it's always one step forward and two steps back. And I'm not asking for him to rapidly change in one episode I just wanted to see some little but constant developement in every episode. And you can understand why I can't be satisfied with the past flow of events.

I believe the main problem here is that Shaft is adapting the manga literally, from chapter to chapter, and it feels like a chore, instead of emphasizing those important slice of life moments and depression relevant parts. It feels way too schematical if you ask me. The halfpoint of this 2-cour (ep11-12) could have been a great turning-point for him if he actually moved onto living with the sisters as subsequent character dynamic would changed drastically. Yet now we are nearing the last quarter of the show and I can already tell we won't be given any satisfying closure.

tl;dr: I'm just saying the shogi should be the catalyst not the centre-piece of the story here. We needed it at the beginning to show his struggle yet for subsequent developement they aren't as important and should stay in background. And introducing new and new shogi players and their stories along the way (however good those characters may be) is just shifting needed focus away from main character where it should stay always.

One thing is true, the pace is slow.

On the other hand that's Umino Chika's pace and that's probably why this story is turning into a masterpiece. Therefore I think Shaft is doing the right thing adapting every chapter. They will only adapt a part of the manga though which means there are still developments afterwards. However, Rei is now aware and less shy toward the sisters (not enough for my taste though), he was interacting with the science or chemical club, he realised he was overestimating himself in front of shimada, he is now part of a shogi study group, he get slowly used to Nikaidou's stalking (or not?), at least he knows him better, he was able to stay in C1 (did he or is it not clear yet?), there is a bit of progress already, I think.

About the pace again : they could drop some part of chapters but then, some people will miss the details and the spirit of a good slice of life. Look at smith's breakfast, nothing happened, and yet some people enjoyed it. Rei's shogi games show his own struggle and they have consequences on his mental state. Shimada against Gotou, we could say "who cares? Rei's not there" but Shimada might become a mentor for Rei in the shogy group, maybe? It's important to flesh out all the characters around Rei, the other shogi players inclusive, furthermore they are weird and funny and can make us laugh. Every one of them can turn into a reason more to love the show. I mean, look! Even the cats are fleshed out and great characters!
It all takes time but that's what makes the whole story more consistent and enjoyable ... for those who can deal with this kind of pace and with the little detours, sure.
Ysad_ZiwezhanFeb 4, 2017 8:20 PM
Feb 4, 2017 8:27 PM

Oct 2014
Mich666 said:
gabrielrroiz said:

well shimada is so awesome i can not think i would like the show so much without his introduction
the character regression that rei has after his lost is one aspect of the series that i loved.his supposed development in his new found determination to beat gotou is clearly there to show the biggest problem in his attitude towards the issue.Rei tried to convinced himself he had changed and found determination when in reality he had come back to the same pratices that lead him to this kind of life by avoiding the sisters and trying to handle everything by himself(shimada whole atittude in this episode serves to show that is the way he constantely asks other for help like his brother is the reason he is as rei says he is another league)
the shocking realisations of his shallow reason and the destruction of his ego as he believed he could beat anyone if he actually tried made for a shocking realisations and a very understanble withdraw and character regression
i do find the shogi should be the central focus though since that is what rei life is centered around.Since he was little the shogi was basically his only means to connect(or not connect) with others.And his life dillema is what shogi means to him and if he wants to continue playing so showing different aspects with the way other players view shogi is very important to the story
Mar 19, 2017 12:11 PM

Oct 2015
Called iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit <3
Jan 15, 2018 9:35 PM
Jan 2018
i get surprise with this score, but i just want to say, for the creator" thanks for 3-gatsu no lion" and thanks a lot for hachimitsu no clover all season already been release.. they're make me love anime too much
Jan 21, 2018 4:33 PM

Sep 2014
Not underrated. Quite disappointed about this anime as a fan of Honey and Clover. This one feels really flat in comparison. Don't know about the other, but I didn't feel any emotion while watching this. That might be me...

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2017

149 by little_raven »»
Apr 9, 7:55 PM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

90 by little_raven »»
Apr 8, 8:54 PM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

moodie - Nov 19, 2016

111 by little_raven »»
Mar 26, 11:11 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2017

104 by blinddig »»
Mar 13, 2:15 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

160 by TraeKun »»
Feb 18, 8:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.