Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Volume 20 Discussion

Jan 7, 2017 6:22 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
And we are back with what Rokujouma excel at a great SoL volume. And the first chapter already deliver really gold moment with costclub accepting the reality that Yurika have become a riajuu. If only they know that there are 8 other people that have become riajuu too their rage will become unimaginable.

Eagerly waiting for secretary Maki and the cooking chapter at the last.
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."

Jan 28, 2017 10:12 AM

And that's the last chapter. Man I want the perfectly high class normal food that Kiriha made.

We will enter Forthorte in two week. Man it's so much hype.
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."

Jan 29, 2017 10:03 AM

Ahh I do love the slice of life stories in this novel

Jul 9, 9:56 AM

Not bad. The Koutarou's dark side of mind was my favourite part. I hope that will be covered/fixed pretty soon. Yurika's chapter was funny but I felt that the "7 to everyone" was a bit eh. Although I love SoL chapters, I do prefer when there are discoveries made relating to the story. Just some hints or questions/answers for us to think about or let it sink in. The dream part of did have some of it though.