15th Anniversary
Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 12 Discussion

Jan 7, 2018 6:57 AM

That new ED is the best I've heard in a while

Jan 7, 2018 8:43 AM
WTFFFF THIS ENDING SO MASTERPIECE!!!!! I LOVE THIS SONG AND ANIMATION AND I LOVE THIS ANIME .

Mar 1, 2018 8:41 AM

The emotions in this anime feel so real. When rei was talking about his loneliness and when he talked about the sisters home being a warm and comfortable place it just hit me. When he went back to their place at the end of the episode, i just couldn't help it but smile. Heartwarming.

new ED is really nice
Modified by shayed__, Mar 1, 2018 8:47 AM

Mar 17, 2018 5:30 AM
The new op and ed are pretty good!

May 26, 2018 1:01 AM

My favorite part of the show is when he goes to the Kotatsu :3

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

Aug 21, 2018 5:51 PM

If I was Rei, I definitely would've spent the night. Hell, I'd be living with those miracle girls.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

Sep 24, 2018 2:01 PM

Where the heck do they live at? I'm surprised it hasn't snowed. Do they live in like South or something?

Rei getting aggressive caught me off guard. That seemed unlike such a soft, calm guy to get angry quite quickly with this Gotou guy. I wonder what's between them. Lol at his cat ears too when he was angry.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.

Oct 5, 2018 2:29 PM

Momo is so precious. There is no way he can lose after those words of encouragement, or at least I hope so.

Oct 31, 2018 4:13 PM
No, you cried when Momo told Rei to do his best!

Dec 24, 2018 11:47 PM

Decent mix between comedy and drama. Exchange between Momo and Rei was adorable and genuine. Didn't expect Gotou to be so old. Pretty menacing guy.

Op 1 was much better as well as the visuals for Op 1. It had that real emotional buildup and desperate feel that encapsulated the series so well. New OP is fine but voice is nasally and it doesn't seem to have a "point" if that makes sense.

New ED is good and catchy but seems entirely out of place for this show.

Jan 1, 6:19 PM

i prefer the first opening over this one, but i like the second ending better than the first.
momo is so cute, i absolutely love her.

Feb 7, 3:34 AM
Rei suddenly realizes that maybe his lifestyle is not healthy. Also, I take a potato chip and... I open a pack of noodles! We meet Gotou and he's an asshole. Interesting, either Kyouko lied about her relationship with Gotou, or Gotou just treats her like crap and probably said what he said just to provoke reaction out of Rei. Speaking of which, if looks could kill, damn.
Modified by DanteRU0312, Feb 7, 3:37 AM

Feb 11, 8:25 AM
The frst half was kinda boring, up until Gotou's appeared. Interesting reaction from Rei: I wonder what exactly is Kyouko's relationship with him.

Momo is sooooo cute! Rei looked kinda badass at the end.

Feb 15, 2:23 AM

That was some nice built up for the tournament , Gotou is a fucking Golgo 13 cold as Ice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 24, 7:05 AM

Wow, I thought that bastard wasn't in the shogi world, I was wrong.

May 23, 1:34 PM
Seem like Rei's character has changed a bit. He went from an introverted shogi player to now trying to fight a grown man. Also his foster sister Kyouko is a shogi groupie!? She only interested in a guy if he's a high ranking shogi player!?

Still waiting to see Rei's romantic interest. I want it to be Akari, but my money is on his foster sister Kyouko.

May 30, 8:09 PM

Not the biggest fan of the OP. Then again, I really liked Bump of Chicken's Answer for the first OP. It was just better visually and as a song in general. The ED was pretty good though. I liked it. This episode was just as good as the others. Good mix between world-building, drama, and comedy. Gotou is just as abhorrent of a person as I imagined him to be. I hope Misumi loses so the two can face off and Gotou can get his ass whopped. It will be soooo good.

Jun 5, 5:43 AM

dem feels at the end there! As I expected, this series really need to incorporate more shogi in its plot, that's when it really shines imo, like episode 7 when the baseball dude asked about Rei's career, and now when he has something he needs to protect, through a shogi game.

This show would've been so much more entertaining if there's more shogi instead of un-entertaining fluffs.

edit: oh hell yea and there's the quote that's included in the top review on MAL! Do your best, Rei-chan!
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Oct 3, 1:56 AM

The new op and ed are really good

Gotou has appeared, another troublemaker
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]