Forum Settings
Forums

'One Room' Blu-ray to Bundle Unaired Episode

Jan 7, 3:05 AM
News Team
Tsutaya Anime lists that the short anime series One Room will have 12 episodes plus an unaired episode that will be included in its Blu-ray, which will be released on May 26, 2017.

One Room is a short anime series that features a girl for each arc, and it will have three girls total. There will also be male version planned to air in Spring 2017.

Source: Tsutaya Anime

One Room Special on MAL
Modified by Naruleach, Jan 10, 6:49 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Jan 7, 3:07 AM
News Team
It is not clear if the unaired ep. will be 1 or more as I'm guessing the unaired ep. might be each girl getting 1 extra ep. (I think it will be the similar format as Makura no Danshi Special, though, if you've seen it you would know what I mean. I haven't seen the special, so I don't know how it will be)
Modified by tsubasalover, Jan 7, 3:13 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Jan 7, 4:55 AM

I feel like I've seen that artstyle somewhere.... is it the same artist who draw Henneko LN illustration?! Because he/she is so goddamn good with that quite unique art.

But then I saw it's an original anime... and I was like wha... are you telling me an original anime will have that kind of art throughout the anime?!

Jan 7, 5:30 AM

DarklordVor said:
I feel like I've seen that artstyle somewhere.... is it the same artist who draw Henneko LN illustration?! Because he/she is so goddamn good with that quite unique art.

But then I saw it's an original anime... and I was like wha... are you telling me an original anime will have that kind of art throughout the anime?!

The illustrator is none other than Kantoku, who did illustrations for a few LNs/anime/VNs
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」