Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (152) « First ... « 147 148 [149] 150 151 » ... Last »
 
Dec 18, 2017 11:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 586
fuyuki said:
5shin said:
Hello, I hope I'm not tooo last minute....

But I was hoping someone would be able to recommend an anime to me..
Here is a list of my completed list , if it would help.
From your PTW:
Made in Abyss
Plastic Memories

Other:
Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season
Kamisama no Memochou
Major S2
Omoide no Marnie
Rain Town
Sennen Joyuu


Ooh, thanks!!! I've been meaning to watch Omoide no Marnie but Sennen Joyuu I will watch since the synopsis caught my attention and probably a title I will forget, lol.

Again, thanks for taking the time to recommend (":
 
Dec 18, 2017 11:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 3378
5shin said:
fuyuki said:
From your PTW:
Made in Abyss
Plastic Memories

Other:
Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season
Kamisama no Memochou
Major S2
Omoide no Marnie
Rain Town
Sennen Joyuu


Ooh, thanks!!! I've been meaning to watch Omoide no Marnie but Sennen Joyuu I will watch since the synopsis caught my attention and probably a title I will forget, lol.

Again, thanks for taking the time to recommend (":
You're welcome, you liked Perfect Blue so it's likely you'll also enjoy Sennen Joyuu cause they're from the same director.
 
Dec 18, 2017 7:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 807
jhoson14 said:
@Tahzin

Watch Usagi Drop. Pretty sure you will love it ^^ (40. Watch an anime with at least one child as MC)

PS: Tanya isn't a valid entry for this challenge (Since she retains her memories from previous adult life).
PS2: if Airing during 2017 is a must 3-gatsu no Lion 2nd Season (Momo is so cute :3)


Initially I selected sangatsu, but there isn't much time left for the challenge (and I already am extremely busy with real life), I was hoping if some 2017 anime that I've already watched matches with this category.

Oh well, I'll try to finish sangatsu for this entry. Thanks!
 
Dec 18, 2017 9:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1075
TahZin said:
Oh well, I'll try to finish sangatsu for this entry. Thanks!

The second season won't work for the challenge, since it won't end until March 2018.

(The first season would, but it started in 2016.)
 
Dec 18, 2017 10:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 807
Jhiday said:
TahZin said:
Oh well, I'll try to finish sangatsu for this entry. Thanks!

The second season won't work for the challenge, since it won't end until March 2018.

(The first season would, but it started in 2016.)


Yap, I'm doing the first season of course.
Oh and I miscalculated another thing: I thought the last date for the challenge was December 31 like the previous ones. Suddenly realized the it's December 24. I'm kinda screwed...
 
Dec 19, 2017 2:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 7
Can I get a rec for #14, #15 and #16 (preferably not too long)? Also don't understand #11, so can someone help me understand it?

Edit: Also, would Moriko Morioka from Net-juu no Susume work for #71?

Edit: Also, can someone rec #59 for me? Preferably not too long, and not horror.
Modified by DarkLynx93, Dec 19, 2017 2:24 PM
 
Dec 19, 2017 2:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 3378
DarkLynx93 said:
Can I get a rec for #14, #15 and #16 (preferably not too long)? Also don't understand #11, so can someone help me understand it?
I watched Ahiru no Otegara for #14, it's only 1 minute long and it's not even that bad.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6852/Ahiru_no_Otegara
 
Dec 19, 2017 2:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 353
DarkLynx93 said:
Can I get a rec for #14, #15 and #16 (preferably not too long)? Also don't understand #11, so can someone help me understand it?

14 - https://myanimelist.net/anime/5826/Oira_no_Yakyuu (It's on YouTube)
15 - https://myanimelist.net/anime/2199/Chirin_no_Suzu
16 - https://myanimelist.net/anime/572/Kaze_no_Tani_no_Nausicaä or https://myanimelist.net/anime/578/Hotaru_no_Haka (Haven't watched them myself, but you can't go wrong with some Ghibli classics.)

For 11: For this example let's say your favorite studio is Madhouse. Then you'd go here and select the studio. Then you sort by score, go to the last page and choose one of the 5 lowest scored. Not yet aired and anime with N/A scores don't count. With Madhouse it would be these five.

edit: just saw your edit

for 71 I'd say yes, since her hair seems like a dark purple

59 is a tough one, since you neither have scored your anime nor have any favorites listed..^^
but since you've watched the series https://myanimelist.net/anime/11737/Ao_no_Exorcist_Movie
and now some short things i personally liked
https://myanimelist.net/anime/16774/Inferno_Cop
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32287/Kanamewo
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14349/Little_Witch_Academia
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1978/Onkyo_Seimeitai_Noiseman
https://myanimelist.net/anime/10448/Rain_Town
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34240/Shelter
Modified by Phloppo, Dec 19, 2017 2:33 PM
 
Dec 19, 2017 8:06 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 3
Hello, I need an anime for challenge 59 but I don´t know if I can use a recommmendation of other user or I have to hope to get that recommendation for myself? I don´t know

@_@
 
Dec 19, 2017 8:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1552
Hey o/
Just a few questions ^^
For challenge 44, would anything from the Kuroshitsuji series work? I'm assuming that they're all primarily set in England?
For challenge 42, would Ciel Phantomhive or Alois Trancy work?
For challenge 5, is it okay if you don't know what the award is but you found it listed in the club? (this club) I'm talking about Kakegurui specifically if that helps.

Thanks for your help and time in advance :)
 
Dec 19, 2017 11:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 723
nejoout said:
Hello, I need an anime for challenge 59 but I don´t know if I can use a recommmendation of other user or I have to hope to get that recommendation for myself? I don´t know

@_@

Recommendations for you ^^ (You cant use recommendations made to others users).

Baccano
Usagi Drop
Toradora
Black Lagoon
Ghost in the Shell

estta said:
Hey o/
Just a few questions ^^
For challenge 44, would anything from the Kuroshitsuji series work? I'm assuming that they're all primarily set in England?
For challenge 42, would Ciel Phantomhive or Alois Trancy work?
For challenge 5, is it okay if you don't know what the award is but you found it listed in the club? (this club) I'm talking about Kakegurui specifically if that helps.

Thanks for your help and time in advance :)


-Kuroshitsuji works for item 44, Having Victorian England as setting (1837-1900)

-For challenge 42, Both counts. But you cant use the same entry for both challenges (You can use season 1 and season 2 for each)

-Anything listed in that Club is a valid entry for challenge 5 (Kakegurui won a Newtype Anime Award in Best TV Anime category )
Modified by jhoson14, Dec 19, 2017 11:16 PM
 
Dec 19, 2017 11:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 222
Need an anime recommendation for the challenge!
Need to binge watch about 2 shows a day to finish on time but thankfully I'm on break so it should go smoothly ^.^

γ€Œ δΏΊγ‚’θͺ°γ γ¨ζ€γ£γ¦γ„γ‚„γŒγ‚‹οΌγ€
塐仙人
Signature | Transience

 
Dec 19, 2017 11:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 353
Storm-Sage said:
Need an anime recommendation for the challenge!
Need to binge watch about 2 shows a day to finish on time but thankfully I'm on break so it should go smoothly ^.^

I assuume it's for #59 right?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/11737/Ao_no_Exorcist_Movie since you watched the series
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14353/Death_Billiards the Pilot for Death Parade
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14349/Little_Witch_Academia another Pilot for a main series
https://myanimelist.net/anime/974/Dead_Leaves & https://myanimelist.net/anime/16774/Inferno_Cop since you liked FLCL

https://myanimelist.net/anime/30458/Tokyo_Ghoul__Jack
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31297/Tokyo_Ghoul__Pinto
 
Dec 20, 2017 7:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 13
Can any recommend a short anime e.g 3-5 mins long per episode that i can watch something in the comedy genre, I have already seen A-Ho Girl and really enjoyed it. Thanks
 
Dec 20, 2017 7:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 18
In this challenge "Watch an anime suggested by Anime+ or by MAL - link to a screen shot since this will change or you might be the only one to see it " the screenshot I took for my anime suggestion I took it without my username showing and I watched Danmachi OVA for the challenge. Will it be a problem to complete the challenge with a screenshot like this?
This is the screenshot-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FxW7V-dktfxnvN7f-6NyymzJr7MQiNhF/view
 
Dec 20, 2017 7:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2825
theneilesh said:
Can any recommend a short anime e.g 3-5 mins long per episode that i can watch something in the comedy genre, I have already seen A-Ho Girl and really enjoyed it. Thanks

Ojisan to Marshmallow - 3 minutes per episode.

@Fuad009
Unfortunately, it won't be valid.
Modified by mozgow, Dec 20, 2017 8:05 AM
 
Dec 20, 2017 8:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 13
@mozgow

that looks perfect Thanks :)
 
Dec 20, 2017 10:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 18
"Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth - a real location on Earth; state the country" what is the country of animes like Made in Abyss, Danmachi, Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?, etc.?
 
Dec 20, 2017 10:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 18
TahZin said:
i_yuuko-chan said:


Hi! :)
What about this?
Youjo Senki - ep12 (2017)
[war, military, historical]

Oh, sorry! I see you have already completed watching it.


damn... ... ...

Thanks anyways!!!!

Does Miyu from Fate/Kaleid liner fit that description?
 
Dec 20, 2017 10:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 222
Phlippy said:
Storm-Sage said:
Need an anime recommendation for the challenge!
Need to binge watch about 2 shows a day to finish on time but thankfully I'm on break so it should go smoothly ^.^

I assuume it's for #59 right?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/11737/Ao_no_Exorcist_Movie since you watched the series
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14353/Death_Billiards the Pilot for Death Parade
https://myanimelist.net/anime/14349/Little_Witch_Academia another Pilot for a main series
https://myanimelist.net/anime/974/Dead_Leaves & https://myanimelist.net/anime/16774/Inferno_Cop since you liked FLCL

https://myanimelist.net/anime/30458/Tokyo_Ghoul__Jack
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31297/Tokyo_Ghoul__Pinto


Awesome thank you! I'll probably watch a couple of these after my challenge too they look great(:

γ€Œ δΏΊγ‚’θͺ°γ γ¨ζ€γ£γ¦γ„γ‚„γŒγ‚‹οΌγ€
塐仙人
Signature | Transience

 
Dec 20, 2017 11:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1075
Fuad009 said:
"Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth - a real location on Earth; state the country" what is the country of animes like Made in Abyss, Danmachi, Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?, etc.?

You can't use them, they're set on fantasy worlds. It needs to be a real-world country.
 
Dec 20, 2017 11:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 1519
[re-post]

Hello Everyone!

We will be taking suggestions regarding the 2018 MAL Anime/Manga Challenge. The suggestions are for either new items for the challenge list or removal of existing ones. If you would like to make any, please complete this form.

Thanks!
 
Dec 20, 2017 11:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2825
Fuad009 said:
"Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth - a real location on Earth; state the country" what is the country of animes like Made in Abyss, Danmachi, Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?, etc.?
I don't know how to say this, but none of those anime takes place on Earth...

91 Days, Gunslinger Girl and Baccano! works for this item.
Modified by mozgow, Dec 20, 2017 12:05 PM
 
Dec 20, 2017 12:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 165
Hey guys I have a quick question for the admins of the challenge...

I've completed the challenge but realised I don't have a copy of my bingo card saved PRIOR to me editing my pattern on it -_- What should I put in my turn in form?
 
Dec 20, 2017 12:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 3
jhoson14 said:
nejoout said:
Hello, I need an anime for challenge 59 but I don´t know if I can use a recommmendation of other user or I have to hope to get that recommendation for myself? I don´t know

@_@

Recommendations for you ^^ (You cant use recommendations made to others users).

Baccano
Usagi Drop
Toradora
Black Lagoon
Ghost in the Shell

estta said:
Hey o/
Just a few questions ^^
For challenge 44, would anything from the Kuroshitsuji series work? I'm assuming that they're all primarily set in England?
For challenge 42, would Ciel Phantomhive or Alois Trancy work?
For challenge 5, is it okay if you don't know what the award is but you found it listed in the club? (this club) I'm talking about Kakegurui specifically if that helps.

Thanks for your help and time in advance :)


-Kuroshitsuji works for item 44, Having Victorian England as setting (1837-1900)

-For challenge 42, Both counts. But you cant use the same entry for both challenges (You can use season 1 and season 2 for each)

-Anything listed in that Club is a valid entry for challenge 5 (Kakegurui won a Newtype Anime Award in Best TV Anime category )




Thaaaaanks! Love all your recommmendations <3
I´m between using Usagi Dorp or Baccano ^_^
 
Dec 20, 2017 9:10 PM
πŸŒ•πŸš€System;Reset

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 11017
BakaChii said:
Hey guys I have a quick question for the admins of the challenge... I've completed the challenge but realised I don't have a copy of my bingo card saved PRIOR to me editing my pattern on it -_- What should I put in my turn in form?

With this you mean you did manage to save a copy and edit your pattern in. If yes, then that shouldn't pose a problem since that should be your real worry. For the bingo link just use the one provided for the card.
 
Dec 21, 2017 2:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 165
SheyCroix said:
BakaChii said:
Hey guys I have a quick question for the admins of the challenge... I've completed the challenge but realised I don't have a copy of my bingo card saved PRIOR to me editing my pattern on it -_- What should I put in my turn in form?

With this you mean you did manage to save a copy and edit your pattern in. If yes, then that shouldn't pose a problem since that should be your real worry. For the bingo link just use the one provided for the card.


Yes I have a copy of my bingo card with my pattern edited on, I just didn't save a copy of the original before editing it xD
So in my turn in form I just post the link to my edited card on both 'Bingo Card' and ' Edited bingo card'?
 
Dec 21, 2017 2:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1075
BakaChii said:
Yes I have a copy of my bingo card with my pattern edited on, I just didn't save a copy of the original before editing it xD
So in my turn in form I just post the link to my edited card on both 'Bingo Card' and ' Edited bingo card'?

Use this link (which is already on your sign-in post) for the "original bingo card" field.
 
Dec 21, 2017 3:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 6520
Dumb question here.... but I'd still rather ask!!

For the challange "Watch an anime with a number in it's title", can I watch "Kara no Kyoukai 2: Satsujin Kousatsu"?!!

I don't have enough time to finish a series... as the challange due date is approaching!! ( β•₯ωβ•₯ )


We can only have good tea
while we're living.




 
Dec 21, 2017 3:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 62
I have a question about the unsuccessful try.. how do you know if you have one? Do the mod send a message, edit your turn-in/sign-in or something?

I'm asking because I'm worried about my turn-in.. if maybe my try is unsuccessful and I don't know? 🀷 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know it's an hard work to check all the forms, and it take time ^^
Modified by Yuukari, Dec 21, 2017 3:59 AM
 
Dec 21, 2017 4:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 1075
Yuukari said:
I have a question about the unsuccessful try.. how do you know if you have one? Do the mod send a message, edit your turn-in/sign-in or something?

You get a private message from AWC_Mod, telling you exactly what needs to be fixed. You can then notify them when you have corrected your sign-in. This continues until they're satisfied with your entry.

Also, please note that the mods have to deal with many, many turn-ins in December ; more than 50% of all participants finish their challenges in the last two weeks. Your turn will come eventually. :-)
Modified by Jhiday, Dec 21, 2017 4:26 AM
 
Dec 21, 2017 4:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 62
Jhiday said:
Yuukari said:
I have a question about the unsuccessful try.. how do you know if you have one? Do the mod send a message, edit your turn-in/sign-in or something?

You get a private message from AWC_Mod, telling you exactly what needs to be fixed. You can then notify them when you have corrected your sign-in. This continues until they're satisfied with your entry.


oh I see ^^ ehhe
Thank you for your answer :3
 
Dec 21, 2017 4:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 18
For ""Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth - a real location on Earth; state the country"
Yuri!!! on Ice: Yuri Plisetsky GPF in Barcelona EX - Welcome to The Madness-happens in Barcelona?
Monster-happens in Germany?
but I have used them both. Does any season of Jormungand take place outside of Japan?
If not I may need some more informations.
Thank you everyone for all these help.
 
Dec 21, 2017 6:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2825
Head_Hunter47 said:
Dumb question here.... but I'd still rather ask!!

For the challange "Watch an anime with a number in it's title", can I watch "Kara no Kyoukai 2: Satsujin Kousatsu"?!!

I don't have enough time to finish a series... as the challange due date is approaching!! ( β•₯ωβ•₯ )
If you're not doing "Master of TV" then you can use it. It has number in its title.
 
Dec 21, 2017 6:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1552
@jhoson14

thank you sm for your help ^ ^

also one more question, sorry for the trouble.

would any of these titles be considered a stand-alone OVA? (for challenge 1)

https://myanimelist.net/anime/837/Kyou_no_5_no_2
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3167/Eve_no_Jikan
https://myanimelist.net/anime/23317/Kuroshitsuji__Book_of_Murder
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5060/Hetalia_Axis_Powers

if so, which ones specifically. thank you :)


@mozgow thank you!
Modified by estta, Dec 21, 2017 7:41 AM
 
Dec 21, 2017 7:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2825
@estta
Eve no Jikan and Hetalia Axis Powers are valid for this item.
 
Dec 21, 2017 8:41 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 807
Fuad009 said:
TahZin said:


damn... ... ...

Thanks anyways!!!!

Does Miyu from Fate/Kaleid liner fit that description?


she does fit the description. but I can't use this for my challenge for the TV restriction.
 
Dec 21, 2017 8:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 350
Fuad009 said:
For ""Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth - a real location on Earth; state the country"
Yuri!!! on Ice: Yuri Plisetsky GPF in Barcelona EX - Welcome to The Madness-happens in Barcelona?
Monster-happens in Germany?
but I have used them both. Does any season of Jormungand take place outside of Japan?
If not I may need some more informations.
Thank you everyone for all these help.


Sadly I can't provide info on Jormungand, but if no one else replies and you need a shirt anime for that I recommend Gunslinger Girl; it's 13 ep long and set in Italy
 
Dec 21, 2017 10:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 70
I need an anime review for the challenge number 63.
The anime can't be too long as I don't have that much time left to finish...thank you!
 
Dec 21, 2017 10:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 18
simon443 said:
Fuad009 said:
For ""Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth - a real location on Earth; state the country"
Yuri!!! on Ice: Yuri Plisetsky GPF in Barcelona EX - Welcome to The Madness-happens in Barcelona?
Monster-happens in Germany?
but I have used them both. Does any season of Jormungand take place outside of Japan?
If not I may need some more informations.
Thank you everyone for all these help.


Sadly I can't provide info on Jormungand, but if no one else replies and you need a shirt anime for that I recommend Gunslinger Girl; it's 13 ep long and set in Italy


I used 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Yuri Plisetsky GPF in Barcelona EX - Welcome to The Madness' as the title pretty much says where it happens.
Modified by Fuad009, Dec 21, 2017 10:20 AM
 
Dec 21, 2017 10:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 353
DarkPasquale said:
I need an anime review for the challenge number 63.
The anime can't be too long as I don't have that much time left to finish...thank you!

https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=265809
I'd recommend using this, it's a cute short anime, only 40 minutes in total. And it's already on your PTW ^^
 
Dec 21, 2017 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 70
Thank you, I forgot you could see the reviews in a chronological order so I asked in this thread.
 
Dec 21, 2017 12:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5
Could someone recommend me an anime for #59?
I won't be too picky about it, but I would prefer something 13 episodes or less since I'm cutting it kind of close, lmao.

Also, is the deadline right on the 24th, or will we have until the end of the day to submit?
Thanks a bunch.
 
Dec 21, 2017 12:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 690
Fuad009 said:
In this challenge "Watch an anime suggested by Anime+ or by MAL - link to a screen shot since this will change or you might be the only one to see it " the screenshot I took for my anime suggestion I took it without my username showing and I watched Danmachi OVA for the challenge. Will it be a problem to complete the challenge with a screenshot like this?
This is the screenshot-
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FxW7V-dktfxnvN7f-6NyymzJr7MQiNhF/view


yes, you should take the screenshot with your username visible
 
Dec 21, 2017 12:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2825
NickTM said:
Could someone recommend me an anime for #59?
I won't be too picky about it, but I would prefer something 13 episodes or less since I'm cutting it kind of close, lmao.

Also, is the deadline right on the 24th, or will we have until the end of the day to submit?
Thanks a bunch.
Perfect Blue.

The deadline is till the end of 24th.
 
Dec 21, 2017 12:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 690
NickTM said:
Could someone recommend me an anime for #59?
I won't be too picky about it, but I would prefer something 13 episodes or less since I'm cutting it kind of close, lmao.

Also, is the deadline right on the 24th, or will we have until the end of the day to submit?
Thanks a bunch.


1) Byousoku 5 Centimeter
2)Overlord
3)Drifters
 
Dec 21, 2017 12:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 353
NickTM said:
Could someone recommend me an anime for #59?
I won't be too picky about it, but I would prefer something 13 episodes or less since I'm cutting it kind of close, lmao.

Also, is the deadline right on the 24th, or will we have until the end of the day to submit?
Thanks a bunch.

some 5 minute music video: https://myanimelist.net/anime/32287/Kanamewo
or some OVAs related to something you have watched
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34626/Kono_Subarashii_Sekai_ni_Shukufuku_wo_2_OVA
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32485/Prison_School_OVA
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35382/Yuri_on_Ice__Yuri_Plisetsky_GPF_in_Barcelona_EX_-_Welcome_to_The_Madness
 
Dec 21, 2017 12:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 690
mozgow said:
NickTM said:
Could someone recommend me an anime for #59?
I won't be too picky about it, but I would prefer something 13 episodes or less since I'm cutting it kind of close, lmao.

Also, is the deadline right on the 24th, or will we have until the end of the day to submit?
Thanks a bunch.
Perfect Blue.

The deadline is till the end of 24th.

ok, but the time zone?? (my time zone is GTM+1)


Could someone recomend me some movies/OVA (if possible, or something short) for these points?

#10 Watch an anime by a studio with 3 to 50 anime in MAL's database
#42 Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese
#44. Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth

thanks
Modified by este227, Dec 22, 2017 4:50 AM
 
Dec 21, 2017 1:02 PM
 
Dec 21, 2017 1:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5
este227 said:
Could someone recomend me some movies/OVA (if possible, or something short) for these points?

#10 Watch an anime by a studio with 3 to 50 anime in MAL's database
#42 Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese
#44. Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth

thanks



10. Mahoutsukai no Yome: Hoshi Matsu Hito

42. Magi: Sinbad no Bouken

44. Can't think of any short ones off the top of my head but Higashi no Eden and Princess Principal are pretty good if you have time.
Modified by NickTM, Dec 21, 2017 1:37 PM
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (152) « First ... « 147 148 [149] 150 151 » ... Last »