Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (152) « First ... « 114 115 [116] 117 118 » ... Last »
 
Jul 5, 2017 11:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 3322
KuchikiMarion said:
can someone recommend me a light hearted anime? :D

KonoSuba
Nodame Cantabile
Tsuritama
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
D-Frag!
K-On!
Kuragehime
Natsu-iro Kiseki
Non Non Biyori
Usagi Drop
 
Jul 5, 2017 11:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1049
@SheyCroix
Thanks a lot, that really helped! :)

@jhoson14
Thanks for the recommendations! I'll use Koi to Uso for 59 and have a look at the rest for the other two challenges!
 
Jul 5, 2017 11:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 28

fuyuki said:
KuchikiMarion said:
can someone recommend me a light hearted anime? :D

KonoSuba
Nodame Cantabile
Tsuritama
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
D-Frag!
K-On!
Kuragehime
Natsu-iro Kiseki
Non Non Biyori
Usagi Drop

thank you both! i will definitelly use some of these, since they fit for some more challenges i had yet to find an anime for!
 
Jul 6, 2017 2:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 93
@SheyCroix Thanks so much for replying
I f y o u 'r e g o i n g t o h i t i t, h i t i t u n t il i t b r e a k s


 
Jul 6, 2017 2:45 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
recommend me an anime to watch #59 :D
 
Jul 6, 2017 3:05 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 5301
@AWC_mod Made some banners for the awc~ here is the folder
I hope it's not too late hahaha
 
Jul 6, 2017 3:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 1927
niku123 said:
recommend me an anime to watch #59 :D


Some from your PTW

Sangatsu no Lion
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Nagi no Asukara
Non Non Biyori
Tamako Market
Uchouten Kazoku

some not on your PTW

Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis
Shiki
Natsume Yuujinchou

you can pick whichever looks more interesting :)

γƒ’γƒŽ…γ‚«γ‚ΏγƒžγƒͺγƒˆγƒŠγƒƒγƒ†…

γ‚·γ‚Ίγƒ³γƒ‡γ‚·γƒžγ‚¨……
 
Jul 6, 2017 3:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Ya-Shiro said:
niku123 said:
recommend me an anime to watch #59 :D


Some from your PTW

Sangatsu no Lion
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
Nagi no Asukara
Non Non Biyori
Tamako Market
Uchouten Kazoku

some not on your PTW

Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis
Shiki
Natsume Yuujinchou

you can pick whichever looks more interesting :)


thanks i'll watch : Tamako Market :)
 
Jul 6, 2017 4:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 28
Watch an anime with at least one child as a main character - needs 2 or more main characters and at least one should be 12 years old or younger; state the character
Does Pokemon: The Origin count? what are red and green's ages through the series?
 
Jul 6, 2017 9:12 PM
πŸŒ•πŸš€System;Reset

Online
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10299
Ritshiro said:
@AWC_mod Made some banners for the awc~ here is the folder
I hope it's not too late hahaha

Those looks great~ Thanks! I will add them soon.
 
Jul 7, 2017 5:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 25

hello^^
I need some recommendations for:

#35. Watch an anime with less than 5,000 completed members
#62. Watch an anime that hasn't been reviewed
#59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Link to my list: klick
Link to my challenge: klick

Do you think Denki-gai no Honya-san klick would go for:#39. Watch an anime with adults as the main cast?

Thank you for your help!
Modified by Flimmer, Jul 7, 2017 5:24 AM
 
Jul 7, 2017 6:54 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 219
Flimmer said:

hello^^
I need some recommendations for:

#35. Watch an anime with less than 5,000 completed members
#62. Watch an anime that hasn't been reviewed
#59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Link to my list: klick
Link to my challenge: klick

Do you think Denki-gai no Honya-san klick would go for:#39. Watch an anime with adults as the main cast?

Thank you for your help!


You can try these

#35:
Kyou kara Ore wa!!
Tentai Senshi Sunred
Quanzhi Fashi

#62
Yutori-chan

#59
Hotarubi no Mori e
Gosick
Shinsekai yori
Zankyou no Terror
Sakamichi no Apollon
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru.
 
Jul 7, 2017 7:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2733
 
Jul 7, 2017 9:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 14
I'm a relatively new member, and this is my first time doing this, so these might be overly simply questions, but
If I've watched an anime in the past, and I re-watch it, can that be used to complete a challenge item?
Also, when I make my sign up post, do I have to list the names of anime next to each challenge item from the start? Or is it okay if I leave them blank at first, and decide what anime I will watch for each challenge item later?

 
Jul 7, 2017 10:01 AM
Onii-sama

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1156
strengtharcana said:
I'm a relatively new member, and this is my first time doing this, so these might be overly simply questions, but
If I've watched an anime in the past, and I re-watch it, can that be used to complete a challenge item?
Also, when I make my sign up post, do I have to list the names of anime next to each challenge item from the start? Or is it okay if I leave them blank at first, and decide what anime I will watch for each challenge item later?
Anything Started and Finished in 2017 will count for the challenge.

As far as rewatching goes, while you can rewatch the entire point of the challenge is to explore and find new anime to watch that fit the challenge criteria.

You can fill challenges in as you go. Its not like you need to set up your entire post before you start watching.

Anything else? or maybe i missed something.
 
Jul 7, 2017 10:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 14
Sojin said:
strengtharcana said:
I'm a relatively new member, and this is my first time doing this, so these might be overly simply questions, but
If I've watched an anime in the past, and I re-watch it, can that be used to complete a challenge item?
Also, when I make my sign up post, do I have to list the names of anime next to each challenge item from the start? Or is it okay if I leave them blank at first, and decide what anime I will watch for each challenge item later?
Anything Started and Finished in 2017 will count for the challenge.

As far as rewatching goes, while you can rewatch the entire point of the challenge is to explore and find new anime to watch that fit the challenge criteria.

You can fill challenges in as you go. Its not like you need to set up your entire post before you start watching.

Anything else? or maybe i missed something.


That's all I needed, thank you for your help!

 
Jul 7, 2017 10:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 1927
strengtharcana said:
I'm a relatively new member, and this is my first time doing this, so these might be overly simply questions, but
If I've watched an anime in the past, and I re-watch it, can that be used to complete a challenge item?
Also, when I make my sign up post, do I have to list the names of anime next to each challenge item from the start? Or is it okay if I leave them blank at first, and decide what anime I will watch for each challenge item later?


Someone else also asked your first question and iirc the answer should be something like: "You can use an anime if you re-watch it but its not encouraged as the the point of this challenge is to get people to watch new anime"

For your second question: Yes, you can leave it blank at first and edit your post as you complete the challenge.

I'm not 100% sure so you might want to wait for confirmation from another member as well though. Ok i guess you get a better answer ^_^

γƒ’γƒŽ…γ‚«γ‚ΏγƒžγƒͺγƒˆγƒŠγƒƒγƒ†…

γ‚·γ‚Ίγƒ³γƒ‡γ‚·γƒžγ‚¨……
 
Jul 7, 2017 10:11 AM
Onii-sama

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1156
Ya-Shiro said:
strengtharcana said:
I'm a relatively new member, and this is my first time doing this, so these might be overly simply questions, but
If I've watched an anime in the past, and I re-watch it, can that be used to complete a challenge item?
Also, when I make my sign up post, do I have to list the names of anime next to each challenge item from the start? Or is it okay if I leave them blank at first, and decide what anime I will watch for each challenge item later?


Someone else also asked your first question and iirc the answer should be something like: "You can use an anime if you re-watch it but its not encouraged as the the point of this challenge is to get people to watch new anime"

For your second question: Yes, you can leave it blank at first and edit your post as you complete the challenge.

I'm not 100% sure so you might want to wait for confirmation from another member as well though. Ok i guess you get a better answer ^_^
HAHAHAHAHA i like that edit... thanks for the laugh lol
 
Jul 7, 2017 10:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 1927
Sojin said:
Ya-Shiro said:


Someone else also asked your first question and iirc the answer should be something like: "You can use an anime if you re-watch it but its not encouraged as the the point of this challenge is to get people to watch new anime"

For your second question: Yes, you can leave it blank at first and edit your post as you complete the challenge.

I'm not 100% sure so you might want to wait for confirmation from another member as well though. Ok i guess you get a better answer ^_^
HAHAHAHAHA i like that edit... thanks for the laugh lol


At least my comment was useful in some way T_T i even reloaded the page before posting to see if someone else answered, i guess i missed it cause the page changed, haha

γƒ’γƒŽ…γ‚«γ‚ΏγƒžγƒͺγƒˆγƒŠγƒƒγƒ†…

γ‚·γ‚Ίγƒ³γƒ‡γ‚·γƒžγ‚¨……
 
Jul 7, 2017 11:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 14
Haha, both of your comments were useful. I appreciate the help.
On another note, I need a recommendation for challenge #59 please! I'll watch absolutely anything you decide to recommend (the first person who responds, that is.)
Except Boku no Pico. Please, not that.

 
Jul 7, 2017 11:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 1927
strengtharcana said:
Haha, both of your comments were useful. I appreciate the help.
On another note, I need a recommendation for challenge #59 please! I'll watch absolutely anything you decide to recommend (the first person who responds, that is.)
Except Boku no Pico. Please, not that.


Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Tsuki ga Kirei
ReLife
3-gatsu no Lion
No Game no Life

You may pick whichever looks more interestng :) (or if its too much of a pain to pick just go with the first)
Modified by Ya-Shiro, Jul 7, 2017 11:56 AM

γƒ’γƒŽ…γ‚«γ‚ΏγƒžγƒͺγƒˆγƒŠγƒƒγƒ†…

γ‚·γ‚Ίγƒ³γƒ‡γ‚·γƒžγ‚¨……
 
Jul 7, 2017 12:02 PM
πŸŒ•πŸš€System;Reset

Online
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10299
Flimmer said:
[...] Do you think Denki-gai no Honya-san would go for:#39. Watch an anime with adults as the main cast?

It won't be valid for that particular item
 
Jul 7, 2017 12:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 14
Ya-Shiro said:
strengtharcana said:
Haha, both of your comments were useful. I appreciate the help.
On another note, I need a recommendation for challenge #59 please! I'll watch absolutely anything you decide to recommend (the first person who responds, that is.)
Except Boku no Pico. Please, not that.


Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Tsuki ga Kirei
ReLife
3-gatsu no Lion
No Game no Life

You may pick whichever looks more interestng :) (or if its too much of a pain to pick just go with the first)


Thank you Ya-Shiro, I actually decided to watch Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou, Tsuki ga Kirei, and No Game no Life, to satisfy three separate challenge items. I'm sure I'll enjoy your recommendations =)

 
Jul 7, 2017 9:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 15
could i get a recommendation for #59 since its my next challenge? ill watch pretty much anything!

its joke.
 
 
Jul 8, 2017 8:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 15


aah thank you;; i dont think id be able to finish any of the first ones because of how long they are but ill probably end up watching akame ga kill or bakemonogatari!! again thank you;;

its joke.
 
Jul 8, 2017 11:39 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 6
"Watch a completed anime with a score of or below 6.00"
Is this challenge requires you to do rewatch an anime?
If so, what should i do if i don't have anything in my list that fits requirement?
 
Jul 8, 2017 11:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 1927
Mr_Pux said:
"Watch a completed anime with a score of or below 6.00"
Is this challenge requires you to do rewatch an anime?
If so, what should i do if i don't have anything in my list that fits requirement?


Completed as in: Finished airing its episodes. Not something you "completed watching". In other words anything that isn't still airing right now works.
Modified by Ya-Shiro, Jul 8, 2017 11:46 AM

γƒ’γƒŽ…γ‚«γ‚ΏγƒžγƒͺγƒˆγƒŠγƒƒγƒ†…

γ‚·γ‚Ίγƒ³γƒ‡γ‚·γƒžγ‚¨……
 
Jul 8, 2017 11:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 353
Mr_Pux said:
"Watch a completed anime with a score of or below 6.00"
Is this challenge requires you to do rewatch an anime?
If so, what should i do if i don't have anything in my list that fits requirement?

This challenge is about the MAL score, not your personal one.
here is a good place to start, everything from ~6940 onward is valid for the challenge
 
Jul 8, 2017 11:45 AM
Onii-sama

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1156
Mr_Pux said:
"Watch a completed anime with a score of or below 6.00"
Is this challenge requires you to do rewatch an anime?
If so, what should i do if i don't have anything in my list that fits requirement?
https://myanimelist.net/topanime.php?limit=6950
 
Jul 9, 2017 8:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 77
"Watch an anime with a number in it's title - a cardinal or roman number; can't be in words"

So 'Digimon Adventure tri. 4: Soushitsu' counts, right? It has a 4 in the title :P
 
Jul 9, 2017 8:43 AM
Time killer

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 1548
bryansao said:
"Watch an anime with a number in it's title - a cardinal or roman number; can't be in words"

So 'Digimon Adventure tri. 4: Soushitsu' counts, right? It has a 4 in the title :P


Hello! ---- Yeah this movie counts.
 
Jul 9, 2017 10:08 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 3
Need an recommendation for #59 no hentai please and around 20 eps.
If you want to use my PTW list Here you go
 
Jul 9, 2017 10:13 AM
 
Jul 9, 2017 10:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 353
TheHypedPotato said:
Need an recommendation for #59 no hentai please and around 20 eps.
If you want to use my PTW list Here you go


From your PTW:
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
New Game (right before season 2 starts in a few days)
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Other:
FLCL
Hibike! Euphonium
Inferno Cop
Mob Psycho 100
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
 
Jul 9, 2017 1:40 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 35
Need recommendations for these:

#59 Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread
#44 Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth

Preferably something between 12-25 episodes.

My PTW list
 
Jul 9, 2017 1:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 1252
Not related to this year's challenge but could you maybe re-upload the banners from the 2015 challenge? Photobucket screwed everything. Here is how it looks like atm: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1362808&show=0

Faisel said:
Need recommendations for these:

#59 Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread
#44 Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth

Preferably something between 12-25 episodes.

My PTW list


#44: Baccano, Le Chevalier D'Eon, Kaze no Shoujo Emily
#59: Kino no Tabi

 
Jul 9, 2017 4:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 353
Faisel said:
Need recommendations for these:

#59 Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread
#44 Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth

Preferably something between 12-25 episodes.

My PTW list

44. Higashi no Eden, mainly takes places in the US, if I'm right
59. from your PTW: Angel Beats, Detroit Metal City, Kiznaiver, Spaceβ˜†Dandy, Toradora

not on your PTW: Hibike! Euphonium, Inferno Cop, Kaiba, Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda, Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
 
Jul 10, 2017 2:13 PM
πŸŒ•πŸš€System;Reset

Online
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10299
Miragee said:
Not related to this year's challenge but could you maybe re-upload the banners from the 2015 challenge? Photobucket screwed everything.

I will see what I can do (I can re-host them but let me check other things first).
 
Jul 10, 2017 2:26 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 63
Could I get a recommendation for #59: Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread? I don't really mind what you give me, though I'd prefer it be under 50 episodes.

I apologize for not having ratings, if that's something you would like to see for this. I do have a temporary system in place for now however:
^ good: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/-R&tag=%5E
- average: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/-R&tag=-
V bad: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/-R&tag=V

EDIT: Thanks, @Sojin! I'll be giving Bakemonogatari a go.
Modified by -R, Jul 10, 2017 2:37 PM
 
Jul 10, 2017 2:30 PM
Onii-sama

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1156
-R said:
Could I get a recommendation for #59: Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread? I don't really mind what you give me, though I'd prefer it be under 50 episodes.

I apologize for not having ratings, if that's something you would like to see for this. I do have a temporary system in place for now however:
^ good: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/-R&tag=%5E
- average: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/-R&tag=-
V bad: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/-R&tag=V
I recommend
https://myanimelist.net/anime/5081/Bakemonogatari
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33486/Boku_no_Hero_Academia_2nd_Season
https://myanimelist.net/anime/16067/Nagi_no_Asukara
https://myanimelist.net/anime/30/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion
 
Jul 10, 2017 6:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 838
Can anyone recommend me anime for #59?
 
 
Jul 10, 2017 8:05 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 23
Can anyone recommend me a good anime to watch for #59?
Here's my anime list.
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/garrettchance
Modified by garrettchance, Jul 10, 2017 8:08 PM
 
 
 
 
Jul 10, 2017 9:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 10
Need a recommendation for #59. Anything 26 episodes or less will work.
 
Jul 10, 2017 10:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 3142
m80222 said:
Need a recommendation for #59. Anything 26 episodes or less will work.


From your PTW:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32995/Yuri_on_ICE

Other:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/32998/91_Days
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34051/Akibas_Trip_The_Animation
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35015/Ani_ni_Tsukeru_Kusuri_wa_Nai
https://myanimelist.net/anime/9989/Ano_Hi_Mita_Hana_no_Namae_wo_Bokutachi_wa_Mada_Shiranai
https://myanimelist.net/anime/24833/Ansatsu_Kyoushitsu_TV
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31478/Bungou_Stray_Dogs
https://myanimelist.net/anime/28223/Death_Parade
https://myanimelist.net/anime/6746/Durarara
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2623/Flanders_no_Inu_Movie
https://myanimelist.net/anime/8425/Gosick
https://myanimelist.net/anime/15809/Hataraku_Maou-sama
https://myanimelist.net/anime/578/Hotaru_no_Haka
https://myanimelist.net/anime/10408/Hotarubi_no_Mori_e
https://myanimelist.net/anime/11013/Inu_x_Boku_SS
https://myanimelist.net/anime/28725/Kokoro_ga_Sakebitagatterunda
https://myanimelist.net/anime/16782/Kotonoha_no_Niwa
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32949/Kuzu_no_Honkai
https://myanimelist.net/anime/10620/Mirai_Nikki_TV
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20507/Noragami
https://myanimelist.net/anime/31174/Osomatsu-san
https://myanimelist.net/anime/26243/Owari_no_Seraph
https://myanimelist.net/anime/27775/Plastic_Memories
https://myanimelist.net/anime/721/Princess_Tutu (it's actually 26 regular-length episodes)
https://myanimelist.net/anime/23273/Shigatsu_wa_Kimi_no_Uso
https://myanimelist.net/anime/25777/Shingeki_no_Kyojin_Season_2
https://myanimelist.net/anime/33433/Shuumatsu_no_Izetta
https://myanimelist.net/anime/22319/Tokyo_Ghoul
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32899/Watashi_ga_Motete_Dousunda
https://myanimelist.net/anime/32615/Youjo_Senki
https://myanimelist.net/anime/25519/Yuuki_Yuuna_wa_Yuusha_de_Aru
 
Jul 10, 2017 11:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2014
Posts: 353
m80222 said:
Need a recommendation for #59. Anything 26 episodes or less will work.

Aku no Hana (when you can ignore the ugly-ass look of it, it's really great)
Hibike! Euphonium
Kiseijuu (Parasyte)
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Usagi Drop
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (152) « First ... « 114 115 [116] 117 118 » ... Last »