Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »
Jan 19, 2017 4:45 PM

Dec 2013
Suwa said:
59. Watch an anime recommended to you in the challenge discussion thread

Needed one, please. Give me your best completed 1 cour recommendation/s! Thanks a lot.

I have to go with Tatami Galaxy
https://myanimelist.net/anime/7785/Yojouhan_Shinwa_Taikei?q=tatami%20gala
Jan 19, 2017 4:49 PM
Jul 2016
How does people have Bingo Card: (#??) and it links to their bingo card. The only way I can do it is to put the bingo card link, like the entire link. Please help and thank you.
"People who don't work hard don't have the right to be envious of the people with talent. People fail because they don't understand the hard work necessary to be successful."
-Yukino Yukinoshitta
Jan 19, 2017 4:50 PM

Dec 2013
Suwa said:
@Gymkata Thank you but, I've already used that one for 54. Watch an anime tagged as Mystery, Psychological and/or Thriller on the challenge list.

Gotcha. Then my next best would be Texhnolyze.
Jan 19, 2017 5:07 PM

Jul 2012
LondonKid said:
How does people have Bingo Card: (#??) and it links to their bingo card. The only way I can do it is to put the bingo card link, like the entire link. Please help and thank you.

It's kind of hard to show in the forum since I'm not sure how it would react to the code.
But next to Bingo Card # there should be a [url= and then a link with the placeholder <XXX>. I think you can just swap in your numbers there and make sure to delete the <> or the link won't work. Or you could just copy the link to the bingo card and overwrite the whole section.
Next to that there's a second <XXX> that's where you type the number of the card and what will show up as the link.
Jan 19, 2017 5:12 PM

Apr 2013
Anyone know any decent non reviewed anime?

Also thank you @Kino_no_Tabi
Jan 19, 2017 5:12 PM

Jan 2013
GamerDLM said:
LondonKid said:

It's kind of hard to show in the forum since I'm not sure how it would react to the code.
But next to Bingo Card # there should be a [url= and then a link with the placeholder <XXX>. I think you can just swap in your numbers there and make sure to delete the <> or the link won't work. Or you could just copy the link to the bingo card and overwrite the whole section.
Next to that there's a second <XXX> that's where you type the number of the card and what will show up as the link.

[url=https://malchallenge.000webhostapp.com/anime/2017AWC_BingoCard_059.png]Bingo Card #59[/url]

Would make this: Bingo Card #59
Just change the number to your own bingo card in the link to create an easy copy paste.
Jan 19, 2017 6:07 PM

Dec 2013
Hello Thread,

i want you to recommend me something for #59 pls that would be great. But pls only series (im TV restricted). thank u very much ^-^
Jan 19, 2017 6:18 PM

Feb 2010
Rizerugu said:
Hello Thread,

i want you to recommend me something for #59 pls that would be great. But pls only series (im TV restricted). thank u very much ^-^

After a quick check, there's a lot to be recommended there... my first recommendation would be Monster, which you should really try... but if you want something shorter, Spice & Wolf might be a good idea.

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
Jan 19, 2017 6:24 PM

Dec 2013
demist said:

I always rec Shan Shui Qing. It's like a beautiful moving watercolor.
Jan 19, 2017 6:26 PM

Feb 2010
Also, almost forgot.. I need a recommendation... only restriction is that it has to be TV-Type. I'd be willing to watch something longer if the recommendation is convincing enough.

Generally speaking, I can enjoy pretty much any genre, I don't give a damn if the anime is from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s or the future... so pretty much anything goes.

To be honest, I don't care about finishing quickly... I care about watching something entertaining. If someone has a hidden gem out there or something like that... it'd be great.

Thanks in advance to whoever responds!

Jan 19, 2017 6:33 PM

May 2009
Akai_Shuichi said:
Also, almost forgot.. I need a recommendation... only restriction is that it has to be TV-Type. I'd be willing to watch something longer if the recommendation is convincing enough.

Generally speaking, I can enjoy pretty much any genre, I don't give a damn if the anime is from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s or the future... so pretty much anything goes.

To be honest, I don't care about finishing quickly... I care about watching something entertaining. If someone has a hidden gem out there or something like that... it'd be great.

RahXephon? Honestly don't know if it's your kind of thing and not exactly a hidden gem but give it a try if you want :>
Jan 19, 2017 6:40 PM

Mar 2016
Akai_Shuichi said:

Can't go wrong with I My Me! Strawberry Eggs, or Happy Lesson. Oldies, but goodies.

Jan 19, 2017 6:40 PM

Jan 2008
@Akai_Shuichi We've both seen quite a lot of the same shows. So I tried to pick something off my list that I've rated highly that you haven't seen.

There's Nabari no Ou which is fairly short but really enjoyable. I found this anime quite memorable and I have gone back a couple of times to rewatch it, just never added it to mal.

then there is Rekka no Honoo which is a classic!! It can be really generic with it being a shonen but it's a really really fun watch. The battles and powers are awesome. The dub is pretty good too and Naruto seems to be a total rip-off of this, if you watch it you'll see what I mean. This one is longer at 42 episodes but it is really good!!

Could someone perhaps suggest an anime for me to watch too? Tv series, preferably something short 12-20 episodes. Not too fussed about the genre, I tend to lean more towards horror/psychological/thriller/mystery type things. Although I do enjoy action/adventure and battle type anime. More than happy to watch out of my comfort zone if you think there's a title that's really good not in the area I specified, like a harem or mecha anime. Thanks! ^_^
RojoJan 19, 2017 6:44 PM
Jan 19, 2017 6:45 PM

Dec 2013
Akai_Shuichi said:
After a quick check, there's a lot to be recommended there... my first recommendation would be Monster, which you should really try... but if you want something shorter, Spice & Wolf might be a good idea.

Thanks for the quick recommendations. Im currently reading Monster so i will go with Spice and Wolf. Looks pretty interessting thank you
RizeruguJan 19, 2017 6:58 PM
Jan 19, 2017 7:08 PM
Jun 2016
how do i link to a post for challenge 59
Jan 19, 2017 7:13 PM

Jan 2008
ErenYagami said:
how do i link to a post for challenge 59

You see the number to the right of each post? Like your one is #2187. Click that then just copy and paste the url and it will link right to the post.
Jan 19, 2017 7:15 PM

Feb 2010
demist said:

I watched this
https://myanimelist.net/anime/8081/The_Story_of_Mr_Sorry

It's on Youtube with subs.

Akai_Shuichi said:

Gallery Fake or Yomigaeru Sora maybe? You've seen all of my 10s (and given them at least an 8/10) aside from Gallery Fake :>.
AlcoholicideJan 19, 2017 7:18 PM
I probably regret this post by now.
Jan 19, 2017 7:29 PM

Jan 2008
Quick question about task #11. The Watch one of the 5 lowest rated from a favourite studio.

I've used Anime+ or whatever the site is but I'm struggling to find a show I can watch. Mainly because of the TV restriction.

My most liked studio (shaft) only had this show for me to watch, Here. But I can't find this anywhere online. So I went to my next fav studio and in the least fav 5 they didn't have any TV and I'm basically getting a bit stuck.

So what shall I do? Keep working my way down the studios till I find a TV series that available online? Or do I start looking at 6th lowest rated anime and so forth till I find a title?
Jan 19, 2017 8:13 PM
Bean Queen

Nov 2009
I'm a little confused about one of the requirements.
#34: Watch a completed anime with a popularity of or above #601
The way this is phrase it seems like you're supposed to watch an anime that's ranked somewhere between 1-600, but the explanation says: placed in popularity as #601 or more (601, 602, 603 and so on); state the rank it had when you finished. So, shouldn't it say with a popularity of or below #600? This requirement is asking you to watch an anime with a popularity below 600 right? Not above like 1, or 106, or something? I've seen a lot of lists that have anime ranked in the top 10s of popularity for this requirement.
Jan 19, 2017 8:24 PM

Oct 2014
tbeans10 said:
The way this is phrase it seems like you're supposed to watch an anime that's ranked somewhere between 1-600, but the explanation says: placed in popularity as #601 or more (601, 602, 603 and so on); state the rank it had when you finished. So, shouldn't it say with a popularity of or below #600? This requirement is asking you to watch an anime with a popularity below 600 right? Not above like 1, or 106, or something? I've seen a lot of lists that have anime ranked in the top 10s of popularity for this requirement.
Although it says "above" it means the number needs to be higher, not for the anime to be ranked higher (which is obviously confusing). It would be better if it said something along the lines of "watch an anime ranked outside of the top 600 most popular anime" since that would be less confusing (at least in my opinion). Pretty much any anime with less than 100k members should work. I don't think I need to give recommendations since 95% of the anime on MAL count towards this challenge.
Jan 19, 2017 8:26 PM

Jul 2012
Rojo said:
Quick question about task #11. The Watch one of the 5 lowest rated from a favourite studio.

I've used Anime+ or whatever the site is but I'm struggling to find a show I can watch. Mainly because of the TV restriction.

My most liked studio (shaft) only had this show for me to watch, Here. But I can't find this anywhere online. So I went to my next fav studio and in the least fav 5 they didn't have any TV and I'm basically getting a bit stuck.

So what shall I do? Keep working my way down the studios till I find a TV series that available online? Or do I start looking at 6th lowest rated anime and so forth till I find a title?

Ignore anything that isn't TV type and count the remaining series as the lowest 5. (Another way to read this look for the 5 lowest rated TV types from your favorite studio.)
Jan 19, 2017 8:26 PM
Bean Queen

Nov 2009
zombie_pegasus said:
tbeans10 said:
Although it says "above" it means the number needs to be higher, not for the anime to be ranked higher (which is obviously confusing). It would be better if it said something along the lines of "watch an anime ranked outside of the top 600 most popular anime" since that would be less confusing (at least in my opinion). Pretty much any anime with less than 100k members should work. I don't think I need to give recommendations since 95% of the anime on MAL count towards this challenge.

Ok, that's what I thought it would be. I really just want a mod to change the wording.
Jan 19, 2017 8:39 PM

Oct 2014
Rojo said:

Agreeing with GamerDLM, I think since it is an official restriction rather than a personal one you should be allowed to just only focus on the ones that apply to your restriction (ie. bottom 5 TV series in this case).

@AWC_mod
Are there any errors with my signup?
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1582476#msg49234544
zombie_pegasusJan 19, 2017 8:58 PM
Jan 19, 2017 9:24 PM
Bean Queen

Nov 2009
Do you think I could use Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu for #1? I know it says stand-alone OVA, but I thought maybe that just mean it wasn't an OVA made as a side story for a TV type. I thought that since this OVA only has related anime that's sequels and side stories of it and not something else. Or should I find something that has no related series?
Jan 19, 2017 9:27 PM

Oct 2014
tbeans10 said:
Do you think I could use Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu for #1? I know it says stand-alone OVA, but I thought maybe that just mean it wasn't an OVA made as a side story for a TV type. I thought that since this OVA only has related anime that's sequels and side stories of it and not something else. Or should I find something that has no related series?
In the standard definition of "standalone" it means it can be watched without watching anything before (there are even some Gundam OVA series that are standalone and should be able to count). I would say it's okay, but the text does define it differently for some reason.
Jan 20, 2017 3:16 AM

Mar 2009
Conde_Mohr said:
grave_robber said:
A big thank you to @Conde_Mohr for the excel sheet, it's so useful and easy to use!

I'm glad that you like it, it's nice to see that people like something you took time to do :D

I really do like it, I added some things that might be helpful:
1. A sheet with Hex values (the cell color reflects the hex value), I named it colors.
2. Added a date picker for the date columns in the anime list sheet and the manga list sheet. If you double click the cell now, a calendar like date picker pops up and you can pick a date. (I added a line about it in the comment of the column header)

You can see the changes here
grave_robberJan 20, 2017 3:22 AM

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Jan 20, 2017 3:58 AM
Mar 2015
Challenge 59 - Recommend me something :D
Jan 20, 2017 4:00 AM

Dec 2014
raynor said:
Challenge 59 - Recommend me something :D

I recommend this one:
https://myanimelist.net/anime/23273/Shigatsu_wa_Kimi_no_Uso
Jan 20, 2017 4:50 AM

May 2016
I'm in need of help to find an anime to watch for challenge 59.
Would like to watch an anime that don't require me to delete my browser history after watching it, thanks.

Jan 20, 2017 4:57 AM
Pecadorrr

Oct 2014
grave_robber said:
1. A sheet with Hex values (the cell color reflects the hex value), I named it colors.
2. Added a date picker for the date columns in the anime list sheet and the manga list sheet. If you double click the cell now, a calendar like date picker pops up and you can pick a date. (I added a line about it in the comment of the column header)

I won't be able to look at your file outside my phone until later, but I'll tell you what I think from what I experimented and what I saw. Sorry if I assume something and I'm wrong.

1- I already thought about it, but I wasn't even sure if that was possible without using macros or doing it manually. It was something pretty secondary, so I left it as it is. I'll include it in the "official" file if you let me (mentioning you, of course).

2- I already discussed this with AWC_mod. I could either format the column as a date or as text. If the cell is set to "date" it gives you a number and messes up the forum post. It was the first thing I looked at in your file, and I was right about it. Can I change the post? Yes, but it's a huge pain, specially when not everyone has Excel (program) in English. I'd need to do it semi-manually. If I want to add formatting options... well, I think you'll understand why I chose a text option insead of a calendar if you take a look to the forum post formula.
Conde_MohrJan 20, 2017 5:20 AM

Jan 20, 2017 5:10 AM

May 2016
PlasticSlave said:
I'm in need of help to find an anime to watch for challenge 59.
Would like to watch an anime that don't require me to delete my browser history after watching it, thanks.
Hello, young sir! I think Shirobako would probably quench your anime thirst. Hope you like it, Plastic-person, I bid you adieu stranger! I totally don't know you! Seriously! Who are you!? GOOODBYEEEE!

orz
Jan 20, 2017 5:12 AM

May 2016
Hello, young sir! I think Shirobako would probably quench your anime thirst. Hope you like it, Plastic-person, I bid you adieu stranger! I totally don't know you! Seriously! Who are you!? GOOODBYEEEE!
Thank you "Mr. Glasspusher" I think this anime of top quality would definitely qualify as a good choice for an anime to this challenge.

Jan 20, 2017 5:38 AM

Mar 2009
Conde_Mohr said:
grave_robber said:

I won't be able to look at your file outside my phone until later, but I'll tell you what I think from what I experimented and what I saw. Sorry if I assume something and I'm wrong.

1- I already thought about it, but I wasn't even sure if that was possible without using macros or doing it manually. It was something pretty secondary, so I left it as it is. I'll include it in the "official" file if you let me (mentioning you, of course).

2- I already discussed this with AWC_mod. I could either format the column as a date or as text. If the cell is set to "date" it gives you a number and messes up the forum post. It was the first thing I looked at in your file, and I was right about it. Can I change the post? Yes, but it's a huge pain, specially when not everyone has Excel (program) in English. I'd need to do it semi-manually. If I want to add formatting options... well, I think you'll understand why I chose a text option insead of a calendar if you take a look to the forum post formula.

#2 has been fixed, I removed the formatting, it's plain text now. Kept the validation which keeps the pop up date picker (calendar) usable.

Have a look at it later and of course you are free to use these in your shared version. =)

EDIT: I now added a script that fetches the hex code of the color name you type in column A then displays it in column B and sets the cell's BG color to that value.
grave_robberJan 20, 2017 8:21 AM

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Jan 20, 2017 6:07 AM

Oct 2016
mohan226 said:
Ok, two questions.
1. Can I use an anime which I started watching after 1st Jan but before starting this challenge?
2. Can I change the difficulty in the middle of my challenge?

Can anyone please answer? Its been a day and two pages.
Jan 20, 2017 6:14 AM

May 2009
mohan226 said:
mohan226 said:
Ok, two questions.
1. Can I use an anime which I started watching after 1st Jan but before starting this challenge?

Can anyone please answer? Its been a day and two pages.

The challenge period starts on jan 1st so yes.
The answer to your 2nd question is in the AWC official post - yes you can change.
Jan 20, 2017 6:42 AM

Jan 2017
Renee-chan said:
I edit it not to remove from the folder. I think it wont be problem. But if you think I can upload it to photobucket, if you think. :)

I'm under the impression that dropcanvas removes the images after x period of time... so if you can host them somewhere else that would be much better. Thanks a lot if you do~

ErenYagami said:

I was mentioned here, am i supposed to do something?

Yes, that

Suikale said:
For #62 (Watch an anime that hasn't been reviewed), can I use a show that's currently airing this season?

If it's something that you can start watching before it's reviewed, then yes

mohan226 said:
Ok, two questions.
EDIT: One more.
For #34 Watch anime with popularity lower than #601. Lower means greater than 601 right? (i.e. 602,603 etc)

1) yes, remember to specify your starting date to the earliest title watched
2) yes, please read the FAQ
3) it doesn't say lower, it says "Watch a completed anime with a popularity of or above #601 - placed in popularity as #601 or more (601, 602, 603 and so on); state the rank it had when you finished"
--- edit just noticed it says lower on the excel file, well yes. Use anything ranked higher/greater than 601

grave_robber said:
AWC_mod, I just noticed something, I signed up on the 18th and by that time my completed anime count was 475, this includes 2 anime entries (a movie and a series) that I watched during the 1st week of Jan, so my question is, should this number be the completed anime upon signup or the completed anime count at the start of the challenge on Jan 1st (in my case it would be 473)?

At sign up, that's to see the relation between anime already completed at sign up to the completed anime at the ending date

Rojo said:
Quick question about task #11. The Watch one of the 5 lowest rated from a favourite studio. I've used Anime+ or whatever the site is but I'm struggling to find a show I can watch. Mainly because of the TV restriction. My most liked studio (shaft) only had this show for me to watch, Here. But I can't find this anywhere online. So I went to my next fav studio and in the least fav 5 they didn't have any TV and I'm basically getting a bit stuck. So what shall I do? Keep working my way down the studios till I find a TV series that available online? Or do I start looking at 6th lowest rated anime and so forth till I find a title?

As some already answered, if you will complete the challenge with the TV restriction then only count the lowest TV types that are ranked. That one you linked is "unranked" so you don't have to use it. For Shaft the lowest 5 TV are :
https://myanimelist.net/anime/1623/G-On_Riders
https://myanimelist.net/anime/2226/Mori_no_Tonto-tachi
https://myanimelist.net/anime/610/Popotan
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3081/Attacker_You
https://myanimelist.net/anime/412/Kore_ga_Watashi_no_Goshujinsama

tbeans10 said:

It won't be valid since it has related anime listed, so please look for something else

Going with a quick look
-- you are missing an item (#69)
The rest looks okay. Do remember that several of those items request for you to state some info either before or after watching the anime, so you need that too

LouM said:
i have a rule that i only watch TV Anime can i only take it for the TV anime? (dont need to get a certificate if i complete it, just for fun)

Please don't post that over there. Either edit the post with the provided format or if you won't take part use the Withdrawn
AWC_modJan 20, 2017 6:48 AM
Jan 20, 2017 6:55 AM

Dec 2014
Question: Since the cut-off date is December 24th, does that mean we can't use any fall shows? Their last episode of the season would most likely air after the 24 during the final week of the year.
Jan 20, 2017 7:07 AM

Feb 2010
protoplasm said:

RahXephon? Honestly don't know if it's your kind of thing and not exactly a hidden gem but give it a try if you want :>

It's a relatively high priority PTW of mine, and I'm pretty sure I'll end up using it for the challenge, though probably not in the user recommendation criteria.

Still, thanks for the recommendation!

Cloudshark said:

Can't go wrong with I My Me! Strawberry Eggs, or Happy Lesson. Oldies, but goodies.

Oldies is never a "but" for me! I hadn't even heard of these before, so I might actually use them. Even if I don't, I'll definitely consider them in the future.

Thanks!

Rojo said:
@Akai_Shuichi We've both seen quite a lot of the same shows. So I tried to pick something off my list that I've rated highly that you haven't seen.

There's Nabari no Ou which is fairly short but really enjoyable. I found this anime quite memorable and I have gone back a couple of times to rewatch it, just never added it to mal.

then there is Rekka no Honoo which is a classic!! It can be really generic with it being a shonen but it's a really really fun watch. The battles and powers are awesome. The dub is pretty good too and Naruto seems to be a total rip-off of this, if you watch it you'll see what I mean. This one is longer at 42 episodes but it is really good!!

Could someone perhaps suggest an anime for me to watch too? Tv series, preferably something short 12-20 episodes. Not too fussed about the genre, I tend to lean more towards horror/psychological/thriller/mystery type things. Although I do enjoy action/adventure and battle type anime. More than happy to watch out of my comfort zone if you think there's a title that's really good not in the area I specified, like a harem or mecha anime. Thanks! ^_^

Thanks for the detailed recommendation! While I've heard of both before, I can't say they were in my near plans. Still don't know what I'll use for the requirement, but I'll consider watching those, challenge aside. Especially Nabari no Ou, which sounds interesting.

Pullman said:

Gallery Fake or Yomigaeru Sora maybe? You've seen all of my 10s (and given them at least an 8/10) aside from Gallery Fake :>.

I haven't really considered Gallery Fake so much before (I've heard the title and that's about it) and the rating argument definitely makes it sound interesting (and I checked that it also works the other way round). Both seinen, one military and the other mystery... two genres I like quite a lot. I'll definitely consider both of them. Thanks!

Again, thanks to all of you guys who responded. Challenge aside, I kinda needed ideas/reminders of interesting things to watch.

Jan 20, 2017 7:33 AM

Apr 2013

65. Choose an anime from the predictive search using your username

I don't really feel like watching FMA Specials. I see Ajin listed there. Would Ajin S2 count?
Jan 20, 2017 7:46 AM

Apr 2011
demist said:

I don't really feel like watching FMA Specials. I see Ajin listed there. Would Ajin S2 count?

No, it would not count, as the second season is a separate entry. You have to choose one of those.

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
Jan 20, 2017 7:48 AM

Jan 2013
demist said:

As long as you havent seen one of the items listed in the drop down you will have to pick that one.
So unfortunately you'll have to pick one of the FMA related anime there.
Jan 20, 2017 8:17 AM

Apr 2013
Does Hiroshi Inaba work for 41. Watch an anime with a main character that doesn't look human ? He looks human, just has wolf ears. But in the thread it says with traits humans don't have. Includes, but not limited to, animal ears, tails, horns, wings, fur, Ryuk, and so on.
Maybe change the phrasing to Watch an anime with a main character that has non human traits.
Jan 20, 2017 8:18 AM

Apr 2009
Hello guys, I have a question again ^^; This time it's about the 'recently reviewed' item:
Watch an anime that was recently reviewed - you have to start this one the same day it was reviewed; also link the review here

I found this one on the recently reviewed page: https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=238631 but does the additional note mean that I won't be able to use Monster for this challenge item if I start it later tonight or tomorrow morning?
Jan 20, 2017 8:22 AM

Mar 2016
demist said:
Does Hiroshi Inaba work for 41. Watch an anime with a main character that doesn't look human ? He looks human, just has wolf ears. But in the thread it says with traits humans don't have. Includes, but not limited to, animal ears, tails, horns, wings, fur, Ryuk, and so on.
Maybe change the phrasing to Watch an anime with a main character that has non human traits.
he counts.
RulenneClarissa said:
Hello guys, I have a question again ^^; This time it's about the 'recently reviewed' item:
Watch an anime that was recently reviewed - you have to start this one the same day it was reviewed; also link the review here

I found this one on the recently reviewed page: https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=238631 but does the additional note mean that I won't be able to use Monster for this challenge item if I start it later tonight or tomorrow morning?
for me it says this review was posted over 24 hours ago, therefore you cant use this review. You need to find a review that was released today and START watching(even if its just 1 episode) the same day the review came out. So no you cant use this particular review since it is from yesterday. The review date and your start date need to be the same.
SojinJan 20, 2017 8:40 AM
Jan 20, 2017 8:31 AM

Mar 2011
@AWC_mod Here is the correction I made. I think, or I hope Photobucket will be good. :D If there is other problem please let me know! ^-^ Sorry for making trouble for you. ^^"

Renee-chanJan 20, 2017 8:34 AM

Jan 20, 2017 8:34 AM

Apr 2009
Sojin said:
for me it says this review was posted over 24 hours ago, therefore you cant use this review. You need to find a review that was released today and START watching(even if its just 1 episode) the same day the review came out. So no you can use this particular review since it is from yesterday. The review date and your start date need to be the same.

Okay thanks! I'll look through the reviews for something else later in the week then ^^
Jan 20, 2017 10:09 AM

Dec 2010
Hello! This is my first MAL Challenge and I'm so excited! :)

Also I need a #59 anime recommendation for my challenge list.
Thank you in advance!
Jan 20, 2017 10:41 AM

Sep 2016
I think i'm missing something but what do we do for the FREE space?
Jan 20, 2017 10:46 AM

Oct 2016
Recommendations for
44. Watch an anime that mainly takes places outside of Japan, but still on Earth:
Maybe Shounen or Slice of life please

For 62. Watch an anime that hasn't been reviewed:
Does it work if I start it before there's any review but there's one afterwards?(Example: Airing anime)

damianea103 said:

I think you can watch any anime you want for FREE space.
Jan 20, 2017 10:47 AM

May 2009
damianea103 said:

How to Play Anime Challenge Bingo!
Completing Challenge Items
5. The Free space can be any challenge item of your choice, aside from those numbers used to complete your pattern.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (149) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » How do you watch anime?

RobertBobert - Yesterday

35 by tmoverbeck »»
1 minute ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

74 by Konan_Edogawa_ »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » What's with all the hate from the MAL community towards Anitubers?

Alpha_1_Zero - 46 minutes ago

14 by Jonas-K »»
3 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

127 by EastIndiaCompany »»
4 minutes ago

» How is anime doing in the UK these days?

VeryRedBags - 4 hours ago

5 by VeryRedBags »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.