Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 6, 2017 1:16 AM

Dec 2012

It's finally here! The first preview of THE BEYOND! Holy crap! I'm hyped! AAAAAH!

DAT TIME SKIP! Maya. :)

Soshi got back in the robot.

Note: There's some playback error. Here's the link.

https://youtu.be/g9DsyhX0LBo
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 6, 2017 2:27 AM

Sep 2013
Apparently the trailer does not reveal the format, but the quality of animation is not that much beyond a TV series most of the time in the trailer so I'm staying hopeful it's content from a TV series instead of movie

A movie is fine too, anything please
Jan 6, 2017 2:52 AM

May 2010
They've finished that much teaser already? Then this might be a movie (I prefer TV series tho)
(OMG everyone is adult and still in fafner)
No grown up Miwa in sight?
Jan 6, 2017 3:07 AM

Dec 2012
petalshreds said:

1:55 in the video. Her name is right there if you can read it.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 6, 2017 3:09 AM

May 2010
Rob19MAL said:
petalshreds said:

1:55 in the video. Her name is right there if you can read it.

Thanks for pointing it out for me! (no, I cant read it lol)
Jan 6, 2017 10:35 AM

Dec 2012
petalshreds said:

Also, if you're wondering who the badass character(who looks more like a MC than Kazuki) is at 2:39...it's Reo. lol
Jan 6, 2017 10:42 AM

May 2010
Rob19MAL said:
petalshreds said:

Also, if you're wondering who the badass character(who looks more like a MC than Kazuki) is at 2:39...it's Reo. lol

Actually I noticed it's Reo because they showed his fafner before that xDD. He really looks badass!!
Jan 6, 2017 11:58 PM
Jan 2017
petalshreds said:
Rob19MAL said:

Actually I noticed it's Reo because they showed his fafner before that xDD. He really looks badass!!

so i want maya and kazuki end up together in this new series
Jan 7, 2017 12:00 AM
Jan 2017
maya have feelings for kazuki right.. what happen this two on past time skip...
Jan 7, 2017 8:40 AM

Jan 2014
OMG my hype

Let it be an anime series please

Take my BD money please
Melvin117Jan 7, 2017 9:08 AM
You will soon learn that a heart that choose to exist, even in a life filled with pain, will one day allow us to meet again.
With the world's blessings, we will meet again and again, forever returning to the homeworld we've yet to see.
Many, many times.

Jan 7, 2017 8:48 AM

Jan 2014
mikeallan20 said:

She waited for him I suppose, gonna let the new show to tell us
You will soon learn that a heart that choose to exist, even in a life filled with pain, will one day allow us to meet again.
With the world's blessings, we will meet again and again, forever returning to the homeworld we've yet to see.
Many, many times.

Jan 7, 2017 4:04 PM
Jan 2017
Melvin117 said:
mikeallan20 said:

She waited for him I suppose, gonna let the new show to tell us

i pray they end up together in past time skip.. and what old the young soushi
maya and kazuki are 35 years old.
Jan 8, 2017 6:44 AM

Jan 2014
mikeallan20 said:

Based on the hints he should be 10 years old in THE BEYOND and the time skip is 10 years.
Soushi will have accelerated growth at one point I suppose, he shows himself again and he will pilot a Fafner.

About Maya and Kazuki, welp, I've been sided with Canon for a long long time already 8D
Many, many times.

Jan 8, 2017 1:35 PM
Jan 2017
Melvin117 said:
mikeallan20 said:

Based on the hints he should be 10 years old in THE BEYOND and the time skip is 10 years.
Soushi will have accelerated growth at one point I suppose, he shows himself again and he will pilot a Fafner.

About Maya and Kazuki, welp, I've been sided with Canon for a long long time already 8D
Melvin117 said:
mikeallan20 said:

what the meaning of 8D
Jan 8, 2017 5:16 PM

Sep 2011
I absolutely adore seeing all these characters grown up, Reo took a massive level in badass, If im not mistaken rina isnt piloting a fafner according to that trailer same for mimika. I feel like kazuki looks a little off though, like he doesnt look particularly older just kind of out of shape. Maaya looks cool.

mikeallan20 said:
I'm not even remotely getting my hopes up for this to get a conclusion to be honest, i have a big feeling cause of how huge the fujoshi fanbase of fafner is they hesitated to do anything with this plotpoint. Who knows maybe now that soushi is dead as fuck and new soushi is dad zoned something will come of it. Maybe they will do something of a parallel to how kazuki's dad and maya's mom both had a thing for eachother but never seem to follow through on it. It does feel really wrong if nothing became of them as a pair in a whopping possible decade since exodus especially after all the crap they both went through.

cupc said:
Apparently the trailer does not reveal the format, but the quality of animation is not that much beyond a TV series most of the time in the trailer so I'm staying hopeful it's content from a TV series instead of movie

some folk on /m/ were pointing out that tow ubutaka is credited simply for script rather than series composition so its looking like signs are pointing towards movie unfortunately. The visuals do look dissapointing thought if it is. If it is a TV show we likley wont see it until 2018 possibly since exodus took a whole year after it was announced before it actually aired. Frankly i want anything as well but i think cause we arent seeing any new generation of pilots besides just soushi 2 and miwa I find it unlikley to be all that long. I expect this to be a sort of extended epilogue of exodus where they take back the island. I just hope soushi is fleshed out enough as a character and differentiate him well enough like how they did with orhime.
JizzyHitlerJan 8, 2017 5:21 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 8, 2017 11:55 PM
Jan 2017
JizzyHitler said:
I absolutely adore seeing all these characters grown up, Reo took a massive level in badass, If im not mistaken rina isnt piloting a fafner according to that trailer same for mimika. I feel like kazuki looks a little off though, like he doesnt look particularly older just kind of out of shape. Maaya looks cool.

mikeallan20 said:
I'm not even remotely getting my hopes up for this to get a conclusion to be honest, i have a big feeling cause of how huge the fujoshi fanbase of fafner is they hesitated to do anything with this plotpoint. Who knows maybe now that soushi is dead as fuck and new soushi is dad zoned something will come of it. Maybe they will do something of a parallel to how kazuki's dad and maya's mom both had a thing for eachother but never seem to follow through on it. It does feel really wrong if nothing became of them as a pair in a whopping possible decade since exodus especially after all the crap they both went through.

cupc said:

some folk on /m/ were pointing out that tow ubutaka is credited simply for script rather than series composition so its looking like signs are pointing towards movie unfortunately. The visuals do look dissapointing thought if it is. If it is a TV show we likley wont see it until 2018 possibly since exodus took a whole year after it was announced before it actually aired. Frankly i want anything as well but i think cause we arent seeing any new generation of pilots besides just soushi 2 and miwa I find it unlikley to be all that long. I expect this to be a sort of extended epilogue of exodus where they take back the island. I just hope soushi is fleshed out enough as a character and differentiate him well enough like how they did with orhime.
JizzyHitler said:

mikeallan20 said:

cupc said:

JizzyHitler said:

mikeallan20 said:
I'm not even remotely getting my hopes up for this to get a conclusion to be honest, i have a big feeling cause of how huge the fujoshi fanbase of fafner is they hesitated to do anything with this plotpoint. Who knows maybe now that soushi is dead as fuck and new soushi is dad zoned something will come of it. Maybe they will do something of a parallel to how kazuki's dad and maya's mom both had a thing for eachother but never seem to follow through on it. It does feel really wrong if nothing became of them as a pair in a whopping possible decade since exodus especially after all the crap they

cupc said:

so you are not sure so we can wait what happen in this past time skip maya always waited at kazuki,, maya always want to protect him
Jan 21, 2017 6:14 PM

Jul 2015
This is one of my favorite Mecha series. I am so so excited for the new installment :D!!!
Shad0w77Jan 21, 2017 6:28 PM

Jan 22, 2017 6:07 AM

Oct 2008
Oh yes, I'm so glad they're doing more fafner products! **
Even if every time I'm so scared about who may die, I'm still excited and I'm looking for it.

Hope this will be another TV series, but well, a movie will be fine too... as long as I can see my precious!
"AI WA QUARTETNIGHT!"
Jan 25, 2017 8:13 PM
Sep 2016
I want to watch it nowww!!!
Hope this could be a series too, but I really don't think it'll be. Just a movie or an OVA.
But, oh please. Anything it's all right!
This is one of my favorite series since sooo long ago. I just need more and more XD
Jan 25, 2017 10:43 PM

Sep 2011
Lady_Nera said:

Even if every time I'm so scared about who may die, I'm still excited and I'm looking for it.
yeah i know this conflicted feeling, i kind of worry if its a tv series the 3rd gen pilots might lose someone since they all survive exodus. That said i dont think this entry will kill anyone off, if anything im expecting it to bring back a certain sleeping 2nd gen pilot.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 27, 2017 6:26 PM
Aug 2013
Jesus, what happened to Reo! major badass upgrade, oh, and yay for 1st forum post, like ever, i hope im not breaking a rule somewhere.

edit: i made this account 4 years ago? wow...
Sep 1, 2017 8:12 PM
Oct 2011
Whatever happened to Seri? Was she not in the PV?
Nov 8, 2019 9:36 PM
Nov 2019
JizzyHitler said:

mikeallan20 said:

cupc said:

What do you Mean fojushi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - The Beyond Episode 3 Discussion

Tsarko - Dec 9, 2019

3 by Rob »»
Jun 1, 2022 12:01 AM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - The Beyond Episode 2 Discussion

Tsarko - Nov 9, 2019

2 by Rob »»
May 31, 2022 11:02 PM

Poll: » Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - The Beyond Episode 1 Discussion

Tsarko - Oct 27, 2019

6 by Rob »»
May 31, 2022 1:49 AM

» 2nd PV

JizzyHitler - Dec 25, 2017

19 by Sorina22 »»
Nov 8, 2019 9:50 PM

» New Key Visual and screening date for episodes 4, 5 and 6 announced

Tsarko - Jul 13, 2019

0 by Tsarko »»
Jul 13, 2019 8:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.