Forum Settings
Forums
Monogatari Series: First Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 25, 2023 9:06 AM

Nov 2010
8:06 Kiss Shot's armpits look so delicious. I want to lick it!
13:47 That's so unbelievable. There's no way existence can be boring when there are infinite things to do or explore, not to mention the vast future to look forward to. I personally would want to witness the "end" of the universe in a googol years from now. People in stories always take their immortality for granted.
If I become a vampire, I'll only eat cute girls. I'm very picky with my meals.
23:07 Can't he like just ask her to make exceptions? She can eat the rest of the billions of people on Earth. Who cares about killing a couple or dozens of people? They're all easily replaceable nowadays. And even without vampires, thousands die every day, regardless.
Nice lewd scenes with Hanekawa. I wish a hentai could be made with such quality.
That was a good fight! Nicely animated! So, this is where Kiss Shot becomes Shinobu. I wish she reverted to her 17 yrs old form, at least.
8/10
Jun 19, 2023 9:19 PM

Aug 2016
this would have been a qualit trilogy if it wasnt directed by such a hack.
:v
Jul 10, 2023 11:30 PM
Jul 2018
My, Hitagi really is something else. This is sad for me, but maybe also happy because Koyomi got what he wanted, but still, IF I were in the same situation as Araragi I would have decided to remain being a vampire. The Monogatari series' OST really is great.
Jul 22, 2023 9:49 PM
Jul 2023
Kiss Shot Acerola Orion Heart Under Blade is so perfect. Man, every frame of her in this movie is like a work of art, watching her it's like a blessing to my eyes, she is the Magnum Opus of the waifus.
I would like to see her first master in the future Deathtopia Virtuoso Suicide Master, maybe it will be a story focused on her in the future.
Jul 22, 2023 9:54 PM
Jul 2023
Hanekawa's Bazoombas have more physics and better animation than Nanatsu no Taizai whole seasons.
Dec 7, 2023 11:38 PM

Nov 2023
That was a great movie series. 10/10 in all of the trilogy! Also, ehat a great ending credit song that was.
Jan 2, 3:40 PM
Aug 2020
it was a great movie

memorable scenes, the story was well written even if i was not totally expecting that...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 20, 9:52 AM
Mar 2023
The first two movies were just awesome but this one is just GOAT-ed! 10/10

I love this plot twist. When they were about to get some food, I was thinking something’s fishy, she’s a vampire after all. What if she brings in some poor human being and starts to drink their blood right before Araragi? I could expect this but holy shit, not THAT

I had watched Bake and wasn’t sure if I’m into this franchise, but now I’m really hooked. Watching Nisemonogatari next
Feb 1, 4:10 PM

Dec 2022
Ah the final part to end this Kizu trilogy was nothing but a blast.

This def was way better and enjoyable than the last two albeit some fan servicey heheh. The Kiss-shot and Arararagi final act/battle rlly reminded me a lot of csm part 1 imho but nonetheless it was a brutal fight back to back. Guess we finally understand the relation between Shinobu and Araragi in the main series after this trilogy.

So all and all I think it was a splendid movie and I'm def gonna miss this art style and not saying that the anime series is bad but I prefer this one cause how smooth and delicious this art style looked.

Feb 20, 7:32 PM

Jul 2016
Disappointed asf with the conclusion of this arc. Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade should have died, Araragi should have breast-fondled Hanekawa (also banged her if possible) and Oshino DEFINITELY shouldn't have showed up with such asspull of a solution.

Well... still an enjoyable movie overall. Scene with Hanekawa in the gym was both hot and hilarious, dialogues remained as engaging as in the previous two movies and final fight against Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade was visually stunning.

6,5/10 -> 7/10 - Part II, best movie of the trilogy without a doubt.

Now onto Nise~
Apr 1, 4:23 PM

Mar 2023
that ENDING though
easily the superior out of the 3 films
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should I stop at this point?

ILovePenguins - Jan 10

29 by samsince04 »»
Jan 13, 5:53 AM

» What Would You Do If You Were in Araragi's Situation?

removed-user - Jul 10, 2023

15 by mehrabophobic »»
Jan 3, 4:14 AM

Poll: » Let's all be honest here, Shinobu's 8 year old form is cute, but adult Kiss-shot goes hard

RaltsPokemon - Jan 1

13 by Otakusan69 »»
Jan 2, 9:29 AM

Poll: » Should Araragi have had monologue in the movie?

Gaesaekki - Apr 24, 2018

3 by waalex11 »»
Aug 8, 2023 2:35 PM

» The three Kizumonogatari movies are the GOAT'S ...

Krish_Pache - Sep 30, 2021

15 by waalex11 »»
Aug 8, 2023 2:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.