Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 5, 2017 2:53 AM
Jul 2011
Marina2 said:
All character reference from the past series so far...

Thanks for the Referencing Evidence But Junichi Does Not Come Back To Japan In Seiren And At That Time He & His Wife Haruka Still Lives In Great Britain.
PPPS: Besides, Might I Ask Where Is Sae And Tsukasa ?
Mar 5, 2017 3:52 AM

Jan 2011
SeerHu said:

You think I am wrong but I think that I am Right Because Tsuneki might be micro mixed or 1/5 mixed And Other Minor Evidences.

Facepalm! Jesus Panties! Just because Haruka won contest Miss Santa (twice!) and she is a school Idol and 1/4 British, you think that Tsuneki is a same 100% copy. It's a stupid logic! There the hell your evidence?!

SeerHu said:

But Junichi Does Not Come Back To Japan In Seiren And At That Time He & His Wife Haruka Still Lives In Great Britain.

What the hell you watching?!

Amagami SS episode 4:

Of course this is a copy their japanese house in England... WRONG! They live in the same house in JAPAN! JAPAN!
Go and watch Amagami SS now, you stupid newbie! Like me, who watched this show more then 10 times...
lesikMar 5, 2017 3:56 AM
Mar 5, 2017 4:36 AM
Jul 2011
lesik said:
SeerHu said:

You think I am wrong but I think that I am Right Because Tsuneki might be micro mixed or 1/5 mixed And Other Minor Evidences.

Facepalm! Jesus Panties! Just because Haruka won contest Miss Santa (twice!) and she is a school Idol and 1/4 British, you think that Tsuneki is a same 100% copy. It's a stupid logic! There the hell your evidence?!

SeerHu said:

But Junichi Does Not Come Back To Japan In Seiren And At That Time He & His Wife Haruka Still Lives In Great Britain.

What the hell you watching?!

Amagami SS episode 4:

Of course this is a copy their japanese house in England... WRONG! They live in the same house in JAPAN! JAPAN!
Go and watch Amagami SS now, you stupid newbie! Like me, who watched this show more then 10 times...

Might I Ask WHO IS HIDDEN UNKOWN PARENTS OF TSUNEKI, WHETHER THE ORIGINAL NAME OF TSUNEKI REALLY TACHIBANA, WHERE IS AI THE OLDER SISTER OF IKUO, WHERE IS SAE AND TSUKASA ? BESIDES, The Only Evidence Is Keiko the Friend Of Kaoru Becomes the Friend Of Tsuneki And Those Two Weired Upperclasswomans Of Kibitou Tea Club -Yuzuki And Hiba Becomes The Upperclass Womans Of Kyouko And EC Club.
Mar 5, 2017 5:53 AM

Jan 2011
SeerHu said:

Might I Ask WHO IS HIDDEN UNKOWN PARENTS OF TSUNEKI, WHETHER THE ORIGINAL NAME OF TSUNEKI REALLY TACHIBANA, WHERE IS AI THE OLDER SISTER OF IKUO, WHERE IS SAE AND TSUKASA ? BESIDES, The Only Evidence Is Keiko the Friend Of Kaoru Becomes the Friend Of Tsuneki And Those Two Weired Upperclasswomans Of Kibitou Tea Club -Yuzuki And Hiba Becomes The Upperclass Womans Of Kyouko And EC Club.

It's just references for fans, man. Just easter eggs. Keep fun and watching.

SeerHu said:

Keiko the Friend Of Kaoru Becomes the Friend Of Tsuneki

It's not the same person, man. Just easter egg, like in Amagami and KimiKiss. Please.
lesikMar 5, 2017 5:58 AM
Mar 5, 2017 2:14 PM

Apr 2012
You guys need to stop thinking linier.
There's no evidence that each arc starts solely on one arc from Amagami-ss. For all we know Kyouko's story is happening after Rhihoko's arc because of the similarities. There's also a chance Kyouko's story is happening after Ai's arc because she's into swimming. It all depends on the easter eggs.
Janethan23Mar 5, 2017 2:18 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Sep 13, 2017 2:22 PM

Jul 2013
First of all, very nice post. It's evident you like Amagami a lot and the effort you put in the post is admirable. You are worthy of respect.

Also, now that people is bringing connections between Amagami and Seiren; I just realized it, but this girl from the Public Morals Committee

Has the same surname that Risa Kamizaki from Amagami (even the same kanji, mind you), so I don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but they can be related.
Oct 27, 2017 9:41 AM

Oct 2012
Seiren just cant compare to Amagami..
Jan 4, 2018 6:10 AM

Jul 2016
Okay so idk if anyone noticed or really cares, but I believe Seiren proves who Junichi ends with... Haruka! In episode four when the committee underling (cant remember name sorry) interupts Shoichi and Tsuneki she meantions the pool shed and getting dirty. Is it just me or does this coincide with their story? Please correct me if im wrong.
Jan 27, 2018 9:51 PM

Aug 2016
Nice observation. Really enjoying the elaboration and discussion here. :)
Timeline wise, maybe I don't really pay attention to it. I'm more interested in how Amagami and Seiren related. It's more likely Seiren story is Amagami route-agnostic.
Feb 8, 2022 3:56 PM
Oct 2016
EpicCh33se said:
It's interesting how Seiren and Amagami are in the same universe and even share characters. I wanted to know how far apart they were in terms of time.

First, we have to figure out when Amagami takes place. It's never explicitly stated in the show(s), and I haven't played the game (if the time is stated in the game, please tell me), but we can pinpoint a specific timeframe based on the technologies shown.

Amagami's Timeframe

-----------------------------------

So now that we know when Amagami takes place, let's connect it to Seiren with the information that we currently know.

We know that Shouichi's friend Ikuo is Ai Nanasaki's younger brother.

But how much older is Ai than Ikuo?

Well...

Ai wanted to give Ikuo an Inago Mask belt as a present in Amagami. This means that at that time, Ikuo must have been young enough to want something like that, as well as arrogant enough to decline it because it was an outdated model. His profile says that he was quite a prankster back then, so it makes sense.

Ikuo is a second year in Seiren. Assuming that he was maybe 5-7 in Amagami, it's safe to assume that Seiren takes place 10-12 years after Amagami, meaning around 2008-2014.
*gasp* Perhaps we will see cell phones this time?!

Some more "evidence":

This does make me wonder that if Junichi were to return in Seiren as a minor character, who would he be with? It'd be cool to see Amagami characters as adults too.

As of now, I've yet to find evidence concerning Makoto and Risa's connection as sisters...

--------------------

I spent way too long on something this mundane...

Here, I'll be updating this post with important information uncovered as the episodes go on, from me as well as other people. This includes other evidence and insight.

Posts 5, 10, 11, and 12

Posts 24, and 31

Post 32

Nice analysize.. youre trying hard to figure out this topic
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiren Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2017

54 by WolfWood37 »»
Dec 14, 2023 9:12 AM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

62 by WolfWood37 »»
Nov 25, 2023 11:02 PM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

97 by WolfWood37 »»
Nov 20, 2023 9:28 PM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

129 by WolfWood37 »»
Nov 13, 2023 9:21 PM

Poll: » Seiren Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

83 by WolfWood37 »»
Nov 12, 2023 11:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.