Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 5, 2017 12:15 AM

Feb 2016
Hey everyone, I've been out of my watching game for the past couple of months for diffrent matters. But i really need something to watch. Yes i have a big ''plan to watch'. But i fell like all the anime there are something that i need to concetrate on what i need is beginner friendly stuff comedies and Herem, Ecchis.

I really love
-Highschool DxD
For how easly it is to watch and fun (i dont want ''PLOT'' in the sense of boobs) i want actual plot (yes i did not start watching DxD for actual plot ill be honest) But I stayed becuse i liked it alot!
-Bloodlad
For the OP MC and the comedy asspect again really easy to watch
-Hataraku Maou-sama
Again OP MC and comedy these
-Kill La Kill
-Test Platoon 35
-Shinmai Maou no Testament

These are the things that I'm really looking for Ecchi And OP MC that are simple and easy to watch requires little concetration and is just a good time and i feel like im running out of options.

Even if you just stop by and read or Reply thanks for trying to help, Take a free Cookie!
Jan 5, 2017 3:01 AM
Aug 2013
Have you seen re:zero? if you haven't start watching it now it's one of the best anime
~AnimeDownUnder~

Jan 5, 2017 3:10 AM
Aug 2013
and one piece, hunter x hunter 2011, naruto series, nanatsu no taizai, terra formars, bleach, fairy tail, jojo's bizarre adventure 2012 ( stardust crusaders & diamond is unbreakable)
~AnimeDownUnder~

Jan 5, 2017 12:53 PM

Feb 2016
AnimeDownUnder said:
Have you seen re:zero? if you haven't start watching it now it's one of the best anime
thanks for replying ill be checking ep1 out later tonight
Jan 5, 2017 12:53 PM

Feb 2016
AnimeDownUnder said:
and one piece, hunter x hunter 2011, naruto series, nanatsu no taizai, terra formars, bleach, fairy tail, jojo's bizarre adventure 2012 ( stardust crusaders & diamond is unbreakable)
really dont like anything that such a long watch feels like a ''comitment'' and thanks for replying!
Jan 5, 2017 12:56 PM

Apr 2012
@Quanto
Punch Line
Star Driver
Medaka Box
Jan 5, 2017 1:31 PM

Feb 2016
EratiK said:
@Quanto
Punch Line
Star Driver
Medaka Box
thank you! really appreciate it :D
Jan 8, 2017 7:11 AM
Aug 2013
You haven't saw them but you don't want to watch them because they are long?...you never know if you will like them i'd say give them a watch I know they are long but it makes it even better because once you get into it you never want it to end. One piece & hxh are a must, you can watch 10+ episodes in a row without getting bored unlike other anime. Plus the others I mentioned like jojo's bizarre adventure don't go for long and they are really good, you're missing out if you don't watch them they are the best anime I can think of and i've seen all the best
~AnimeDownUnder~

Jan 8, 2017 7:23 AM
Sep 2014
I really recommend Heavens Lost Property and Baka and Test. HLP is a lot like DxD and Baka and Test is just a good simple comedy that had me laughing my ass off

More topics from this board

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - 34 minutes ago

1 by Ohayotaku »»
11 minutes ago

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

7 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
1 hour ago

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

13 by windyshadow »»
3 hours ago

» I find it absolutely absurd I can’t find a manga with gay marriage legalized

isseixkoneko - 3 hours ago

0 by isseixkoneko »»
3 hours ago

» Recommend me an anime based on my favorites!

iamnottesslol - Apr 21

11 by windyshadow »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.