Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 17, 2017 7:06 AM

Jun 2016
Now that I think about it, I've never seen anyone hate on Noragami, but anyway, if someone would hate on it, I just wouldn't care. It's not going to make me upset or like the anime less. I ignore the person and move on.
Help the industry and buy Blu-rays and DVD's.
Noragami is the best anime ever.
May 17, 2017 10:43 AM

Feb 2016
Why should I care?Well I have my own opinion and other people too.If someone hates my favorite series,I actually don't care to much about it.I only want to hear a good reason and not something like ''OMG,your favorite Anime is SO shit!!''.

I will not believe that everything is controlled by fate.

ll X ll
May 17, 2017 10:52 AM

Oct 2014
Reinhard said:
The only show I will defend is Evangelion, especially if someone claims that the Rebuilds are better.

the rebuilds are a crime to mankind itself,their mere existence is unforgivable and so are the acts of people who defend it
May 17, 2017 12:11 PM

Aug 2016
I would think they were joking around on their hate of perfect anime

Meh. It might bother me if it's a relative who hates the anime since I am related to the person. Other than that, it's an opinion, shit or not.
May 17, 2017 12:13 PM
Aug 2016
Nothing is perfect. If someone dislikes my favourite series I respect that and move on.
Food is the way to a mans heart.
Food wars is the way to mine.

'So long as this world stays nonsensical, there'll be room in it for a nonsensical person like me.'
May 17, 2017 11:43 PM

Mar 2011
To each their own you know?

If they like a certain anime I dislike it doesn't matter to me. Personally I loved Afterstory but I know of a lot of people that think its overrated or hate it, similar to how I dislike mirai nikki but tons of people love it. Everyone has their own opinions on what they like.
May 18, 2017 3:52 AM

Jan 2016
A lot hate my most favourited animes :(

I wouldn't really discuss with them but sometimes it makes me think about how a personl has such a differnt opinion

But it is good that tastes are different- also regarding animes
May 18, 2017 6:20 AM
Jul 2018
I respect that and move on with my life?
Even if their argument isn't rational (what does this even mean? Everything is subjective), it doesn't matter.
I also dislike many things, because they couldn't "catch" me. I just dislike or don't care for them and my feelings towards an anime shouldn't concern anyone else.

If a friend doesn't like me recommendation, it's a "oh no, how could you? That's a pity"-thing... and then I move on with my life. XD
May 18, 2017 6:25 AM

Jul 2015
I don't care that much tbh. Especially with Kill la Kill, since it has such a radical visual approach some people just don't seem to like (poor KlK ratings often comes with poor FLCL/P&S/etc ratings).

I love howerer drinking the salt of homophobic fans who are in denial about that RyuukoxMako ending (^:
May 18, 2017 6:49 AM

Aug 2012

Oh i will respect their opinions...
May 18, 2017 7:05 AM

Sep 2016
nah, just leave them be.
but if your favourite anime is cheap harem ecchi shit.. oh boy what a loser.
May 18, 2017 9:17 AM

Apr 2017
In the spoiler tags I have a demonstration of what happens.

Zoldra0May 18, 2017 9:21 AM
May 18, 2017 10:05 AM

Jul 2013
Jonouchi-Katsuya said:
dinokip said:
Ah.. I dont know why but that does make me sad.. but maybe that's just because I'm too girly. My favorites don't get much hate except maybe YOI, but that's mainly because it's popular. YOI discussion topics aren't really all rainbows and fluff (unlike the show itself). People here can be really harsh and I'm like wow calm down that's my favorite show :c

I don't really get why people would take the time to hate another show but that's probably because I don't think there's even one anime I hated so far.

I have been feeling the same way. Yuri on Ice is the first time I felt the heat as a yaoi fan...

Yeah, Yuri on Ice hate can sometimes make me feel really offended. Usually because people generalize the fans as "yaoi fangirls" or disses the anime because of the Viktuuri relationship (in a "eww homo") kind of way.

Otherwise I tend to ignore the hate unless the hate comes from stupid reasons.
For example, I love Quan Zhi Gao Shou and I understand it has a lot of flaws, but if people hate it because "Eww Chinese is gross" then I would retaliate with arguments about the language itself.
May 18, 2017 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
I am pretty sure I have replied to this resurrected thread before, but ideally, I just don't really give a fuck. An anime, no matter how special to the individual, is ultimately still just Trash at the end of the day. Every anime I love is both a Treasure and a Trash Heap to me all at once, like a Love-Hate Relationship. This formulates a mentality to just not give a fuck about other peoples opinions about those specific series, because when it's all said and done, I probably hate and critique on my own favorite selections more-so than they! XD
May 18, 2017 10:14 AM
Feb 2017
I don't care. Hating on Mushishi doesn't do anything because the series is so unique and excellent that differing opinions really hold no weight. Especially in a world filled with generic shounen and harem.
May 18, 2017 10:36 AM

Jul 2016
I makes my blood boil when people talk shit about TTGL for being thematically shallow. They're blind to it's complex themes and meaningful story.
May 18, 2017 11:06 AM
Jan 2015
zumac said:
I haven't seen anyone lacking so much common sense, that they would not like JoJo.

I don't like JoJo and i have common sense . I don't like it's weird ANIMATION style and those over sized muscles . Although i liked first 6-7 episodes , than i dropped it .

@Vlad4o i Dislike Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis .
May 18, 2017 12:39 PM

Jan 2017
usernameErr404 said:
zumac said:
I haven't seen anyone lacking so much common sense, that they would not like JoJo.

I don't like JoJo and i have common sense . I don't like it's weird ANIMATION style and those over sized muscles . Although i liked first 6-7 episodes , than i dropped it .

@Vlad4o i Dislike Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis .

You don't understand JoJo. Stick with Narutoe.
May 18, 2017 6:10 PM

Jun 2011
SkyFullOfStars said:
Jonouchi-Katsuya said:

I have been feeling the same way. Yuri on Ice is the first time I felt the heat as a yaoi fan...

Yeah, Yuri on Ice hate can sometimes make me feel really offended. Usually because people generalize the fans as "yaoi fangirls" or disses the anime because of the Viktuuri relationship (in a "eww homo") kind of way.

Otherwise I tend to ignore the hate unless the hate comes from stupid reasons.
For example, I love Quan Zhi Gao Shou and I understand it has a lot of flaws, but if people hate it because "Eww Chinese is gross" then I would retaliate with arguments about the language itself.

Well... It is kinda weird for me as a yaoi fan... because when I am in the Yuri on Ice groups there is a lot of anti- yaoi fangirl talk. The only place I can really talk about Yuri on Ice is in yaoi fangroups now. Saying we shouldn't be fetishizing the characters in a group where they post many sexual things (the yuri on ice groups I have been in) and moralizing their own like of sexy stuff as "oh I am not like those yaoi girls" Well they can fuck off. Not being there because of the sexuality and being there because you think their feet are hot or something I donno. All feels the same to me.

True not yaoi fans of the show wouldn't be in a sexy picture posting group. lol.

I don't like the stereo type that says just because I like yaoi means I don't care about how well they are written.
Energetic-NovaMay 18, 2017 6:16 PM
The anime community in a nutshell.
May 18, 2017 6:20 PM

Mar 2015
People have different tastes on what they enjoy and whatnot. Unless they actually want to discuss why they are my favourite anime and whatnot then I just ignore the comment assuming that they want to start an argument why X anime is better than X anime.
May 18, 2017 6:24 PM
Jun 2016
I'll just move on and say to myself it is only an opinion.

And then say it to the person:

U have a taste different than me so saying it out won't change my opinion.
May 18, 2017 6:25 PM

Oct 2015
we should call upon he who shall not be name and ask him how he feels being the crusader of the those that hate attack on titan must die
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
May 18, 2017 6:39 PM
May 2017
I dont really mind since different people have different preferences.
May 18, 2017 7:30 PM

Jan 2016
Depends if our favourites come up in conversation or we're having a debate about our favourites (friendly debate) if they point out flaws and such I can agree with it, if they have good evidence on it or I can see it from their angle of thinking.

If it's just someone just trying to start some sh** or something I would just ignore it and continue on my way doing what I'm doing.

Ether way all I got to say is everyone has their own opinions and I respect their choice/preference ether way.

And this also goes for the whole Sub Vs Dub stuff I don't really care as long as you enjoy it.

(I know I could explain what I mean better but I can't come up with the proper words at the moment so sorry if I've made this confusing or anything.)

animefan0071May 18, 2017 7:35 PM

All the Anime's on my list are all one's I own Personal physical copies of, or have seen in theaters that I plan on buying, series that I've watched on FUNimation or HIDIVE will not be on here unless/until I have already bought it.
May 18, 2017 7:35 PM

Mar 2013
It's fine. I hate my favourites too.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good? ( 1 2 )

arinthach - Yesterday

61 by Noelle43 »»
58 seconds ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

101 by FFandMMfan »»
5 minutes ago

» Anime Clubs in College

Peach_Main - 18 minutes ago

1 by MadanielFL »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

29 by YN_ON »»
8 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 2 hours ago

19 by Zimzky »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.