Forum Settings
Forums
New
Who's better if Kaori lived?
Jan 4, 2017 1:01 AM
Dec 2016
If Kaori lived, who's better for Kousei?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 16, 2017 5:28 AM

Sep 2015
In my opinion, definitely Kaori. Tsubaki and Kousei have more of a history, but Kaori and Kousei both share their love of music, and you can sense a spark between them, whereas... what do Kousei and Tsubaki really have in common? Mostly just their history together?

Kaori and Kousei love each other romantically.

Tsubaki loves Kousei romantically, but not vice versa.

So.... seems pretty clear to me. xD
Dec 8, 2017 7:36 AM
Aug 2017
I think both! Each one has your importance for the history and for Kousei. No one is replaceable <3
Feb 28, 2018 8:50 PM

Feb 2018
Both of them are great characters, but Kaori would have been the better pick if she lived. I mean, the personalities between the Kousei and her may be opposing, but their chemistry overtime complemented each other perfectly. Let's also not forget about the letter, because she was inspired to by Kousei to play the violin and did have a crush on him for as long as she can remember. Tsubaki is also a good pick because she has been friends with Kousei for a long time. Plus, her goal to go a high school that was close to his showed that she did not want to leave him.

Both of them do have their problems. Tsubaki did have reoccurring problems that I noticed throughout the anime. As she kept on denying Kousei is the one and never gave him a chance, despite her best friend and the environment itself pointing at him. She did tell Kousei that she will be his guardian angel at the end, but I did not think that it indicated a romantic interest. There was only one problem with Kaori I noticed, but it was a significant one. When going back to the letter, it was very heartbreaking to know that her feelings for Watari were nothing but a fluke throughout the series, giving Kousei no chance to try to confess before she passed away. Both of them also share the problem of treating Kousei like crap from time to time.

In the end, both girls have their reasons for their romantic relationships with Kousei to be canon, but Kaori in my opinion is the most logical and realizable choice.
JLeo20Mar 31, 2018 9:50 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaori Miyazono's Death..

wasif_khan - May 2, 2015

20 by EddieHig3 »»
Apr 15, 2018 8:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.