Forum Settings
Forums
Scum's Wish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2017 5:08 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
That "last night" must of felt awkward. The devotion of loving someone is pretty evident though.
Jan 3, 2017 5:30 PM
Sep 2015
"Please marry me!"
"Sure but... I'll cheat on you like crazy."
"Seriously?! HOORAY!"
Jan 4, 2017 3:09 AM

Sep 2013
I hope both of them die on their wedding day.
And where the fuck is Hanabi? Isnt she the main heroine in this manga? And Mugi better wake up, go to her, and apologize a thousand times. Fuck those teachers.
Jan 4, 2017 3:45 AM

Mar 2013
So, the fucked-up bitch is finally in love with someone. The "I'll cheat on you like crazy, though" bit was funny. Well, they were cute. This manga allows me to see through their fucked-up-ness to call them cute. But, what I'd really like is for fucking HANABI AND MUGI TO GET THE FUCK TOGETHER NOW, JESUS PLEASE
Roronoa Zoro is love. Roronoa Zoro is life.
Jan 4, 2017 4:47 AM
Jul 2018
a teacher that is tsundere... i dont know how to feel about that...
she loves him she isnt accepting it openly yet but she still fucks him and shit and still has a tiny desire to cheat on him.

where dafuck r the mcs?

brainfucked.
Jan 4, 2017 5:32 AM

Aug 2013
One part i felt like respecting his unyielding love but on the other hand, i just can't help up but cringe on how pathetic he is. Even marrying a street hoe would be better ffs.
Jan 6, 2017 10:06 AM
Mar 2016
Ok so i want to start reading this manga but i heard its NTR and i do not like NTR so can someone like please explain this to me i know that there are two students who date but dont love each other and each student is in love with another teacher but what is this with the female teacher liking the female student? And Akane, i think is her name cheating on someone? So if anybody is kind enough to explain all this i will greatly appreciate it, like i said i want to start reading but if its hardcore NTR i wont even bother but i still want to know the situation.
Jan 8, 2017 5:57 AM

Oct 2015
mac31697 said:
Ok so i want to start reading this manga but i heard its NTR and i do not like NTR so can someone like please explain this to me i know that there are two students who date but dont love each other and each student is in love with another teacher but what is this with the female teacher liking the female student? And Akane, i think is her name cheating on someone? So if anybody is kind enough to explain all this i will greatly appreciate it, like i said i want to start reading but if its hardcore NTR i wont even bother but i still want to know the situation.

Akane is a hoes that get on by cheating on other. Outside of that, there aren't that much of NTR, just a slut bent on destroying other relationships. Well most of the characters are scums but it really depict the selfishness of human nature. I would said it a pretty good read regardless, nothing to take to heart.
Jan 8, 2017 6:10 AM
Mar 2016
rizuxizu said:
mac31697 said:

Akane is a hoes that get on by cheating on other. Outside of that, there aren't that much of NTR, just a slut bent on destroying other relationships. Well most of the characters are scums but it really depict the selfishness of human nature. I would said it a pretty good read regardless, nothing to take to heart.

Yes i see i read the manga that same day because i was just so curious but i read through that thing quickly cuz im like a passionate reader and i take what i read to heart but for this one i just skimmed through it and everyone cheats on everyone except for the male teacher poor guy.
Jan 12, 2017 8:09 PM
Oct 2014
So, Kanai-sensei is going to melt the iron cage that surrounds Akane's heart? Seems interesting, but I find it hard to believe they actually get married in the end.
Jan 13, 2017 12:09 PM

Jun 2013
I really fucking hate this woman.
Jan 13, 2017 12:11 PM

Jun 2013
Hanabi is pretty much the only character I still like besides ecchan.
Jan 13, 2017 2:53 PM
Nov 2016
I'll cheat on you like crazy"

I died when i read this xD
Jan 13, 2017 7:43 PM

Jan 2017
I hope both of them die on their wedding day.²
Kanae-sensei is the worst cuck ever. Akane should die already.
It isn't fear, every other character in this manga is so miserable and sad, and those two are the ones who get a happy ending?
Jan 13, 2017 10:27 PM
Jan 2017
I don't know of any guy that would be okay with their partner cheating on him ... Can anyone clarify what Akane was on about throughout the chapter.
Jan 14, 2017 4:26 AM

Aug 2011
SaffiS said:
I hope both of them die on their wedding day.²
Kanae-sensei is the worst cuck ever. Akane should die already.
It isn't fear, every other character in this manga is so miserable and sad, and those two are the ones who get a happy ending?

Based what's going on, probably all character will get happy ending.
Jan 15, 2017 11:56 AM
Mar 2016
Erika___ said:
And where the fuck is Hanabi? Isnt she the main heroine in this manga? And Mugi better wake up, go to her, and apologize a thousand times. Fuck those teachers.

I think when Mugi finds out about Akane is going to get married he will kill Kenai and when Hanabi finds out about his death she will kill Mugi..Akane will continue to play with Men but like crazy this time and Hanabi will find another Teacher... The End
Jan 15, 2017 1:47 PM
Mar 2016
Kanai: please marry me

Akane: sure,but I will cheat on you like a crazy

Thug life XD

Da da da da daa
It's tha mothafuckin' D O double G
(Snoop Dogg)
Da da da da daa
You know I'm mobbin' with the D R E
Yeah yeah yeah
You know who's back up in this mothafucker.
Kirito_AlsufiJan 15, 2017 1:52 PM
Jan 15, 2017 6:15 PM
Mar 2009
He proposed already? Smh.
Jan 16, 2017 12:34 AM
Aug 2011
You know... I'm so angry that b*tch sensei is the only one that is happy right now... Why are the men in this manga so obsessed with her? She toys with everyone and plays with their feelings like it's nothing. It's disgusting. Mugi is the one I can't understand the most. Just what is it about her that got him so mesmerised with her? He knows he's her plaything and he got this incredibly cute girl Hanabi by his side but he still chose that b*tch in the end. I'm totally disappointed in him. Now I don't even care how he ends up hurting in the end because he straight up deserves it. And I hope he realises just how retarded he is for choosing her over hanabi.

And I also hope that hanabi never takes him back and that she will continue to move on and finally fall in love with someone who loves her devotedly.

On a side note, I'm proud of hanabi for finally ending things well and finally moving on. She's the only one I care for in this manga other than ecchan (but ecchan has also moved on and I hope she can finally fall in love with her cousin).

Mugi still seems like a hopeless case to me...
Really, all the characters are so flawed but the Senseis are totally damaged in their minds. I don't even want to see them anymore. Can they just disappear forever? I need more of hanabi... She's the lead heroine for heaven's sake.
Jan 17, 2017 7:02 AM

Mar 2015
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but Im actually glad Akane can (perhaps?) find true happiness. Being so beautiful but then being lusted and objectified by every male around her could be very painful. No one sees her as her but rather as a person to have sex with. This made her unable to like anything else, and the only thing she finds joy in is to exploit all these attention that shes getting. Yes shes a slut, but then it pains me as she has been on this path of self destruction for so long , that it relieves me to see that there is some hope in her life.

Yes the teacher is dumb for loving her that unconditionally, but it actually gives me some joy in such a depressing manga
Jan 17, 2017 9:13 AM

Jun 2013
well, never thought i could feel some joy when reading this manga full of scums. heck why do i even happy seeing kanai get married?
bad english incoming
sorry for that
Jan 19, 2017 5:01 PM
Oct 2014
novaxy said:
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but Im actually glad Akane can (perhaps?) find true happiness. Being so beautiful but then being lusted and objectified by every male around her could be very painful. No one sees her as her but rather as a person to have sex with. This made her unable to like anything else, and the only thing she finds joy in is to exploit all these attention that shes getting. Yes shes a slut, but then it pains me as she has been on this path of self destruction for so long , that it relieves me to see that there is some hope in her life.

Yes the teacher is dumb for loving her that unconditionally, but it actually gives me some joy in such a depressing manga

Glad I'm not the only one who views Akane this way. She's a tragic character who never believed true love was possible. So, she just went along with the flow whenever she was with a guy, which usually meant that they'd end up having sex. That's why in her internal monologue during the aquarium date she was confused as to why Narumi hadn't slept with her since their first date. It's what she expects from guys whenever she is with them. She starts to realize this when she is fucking Mugi afterwards to the point where I believe she finally starts to feel a little guilty about cheating for the first time.

Then we get to this chapter and her night with Narumi where she finally starts to fall in love with him because he sees her for who she is and appreciates it nonetheless. This has me almost convinced that in the next chapter Mugi will approach Akane and part way through she'll probably realize that she can't continue with how she's been. She'll flat out reject him and explain to him that she loves Narumi-sensei while dropping the bomb that they're getting married.

This will crush Mugi and he'll probably go crazy or be super depressed and he'll do something to Hanabi or hell he may even try to kill Narumi-sensei. Either way, the only people I really see having a happy ending at this point are the two teachers. Everyone else is still in high school for fucks sakes, so it's not like them falling in love will actually lead to anything concrete.
Jan 19, 2017 9:52 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
The Queen of Hearts and Thick as a Brick having a nice arc. It's like dating a stripper and being fine with it......not everyone's cup of tea. Meanwhile:
Jan 20, 2017 10:22 AM

Dec 2016
I still don't know what to think about Akane, maybe with this arc i don't hate her like before.
Well at the end of this arc obviously the schoolstudents are the ones who will suffer the most, and probably will change. If it is for better or for worse, we will see it later.

Best page: sure but i will cheat you like crazy xD
Jan 20, 2017 10:48 AM
Jan 2017
Akane is a fucking Bitch!
Jan 20, 2017 10:50 AM
Jul 2016
Only 3 chapters left.
I guess Senseis case is practically resolved. I hope Akane didn't lie this time and she will continue to cheat on him.

So we have Hanabi and Mugi.
Mugi loves Akane. In the next chapter he will learn about good news (mariage). Obviously he will be broken because someone else achieved something he wanted to achieve.

Hinabi, in comparison with Mugi is in different point. She has hard time but she has moved on. Broken Mugi is the last thing she needs. Especially after he stand her up in chapter 33.

I hope author will not force Hanabi x Mugi . Way too late for that, especially when there are only 3 chapters left.
Jan 20, 2017 11:34 AM
Jan 2017
Now I think that Mugi's only priority is to make Akane accept the concept of love, and that he's not in love with her anymore
lHoyalJan 20, 2017 12:01 PM
Jan 21, 2017 8:14 PM

Feb 2013
randomman57 said:
novaxy said:

Glad I'm not the only one who views Akane this way. She's a tragic character who never believed true love was possible. So, she just went along with the flow whenever she was with a guy, which usually meant that they'd end up having sex. That's why in her internal monologue during the aquarium date she was confused as to why Narumi hadn't slept with her since their first date. It's what she expects from guys whenever she is with them. She starts to realize this when she is fucking Mugi afterwards to the point where I believe she finally starts to feel a little guilty about cheating for the first time.

Then we get to this chapter and her night with Narumi where she finally starts to fall in love with him because he sees her for who she is and appreciates it nonetheless. This has me almost convinced that in the next chapter Mugi will approach Akane and part way through she'll probably realize that she can't continue with how she's been. She'll flat out reject him and explain to him that she loves Narumi-sensei while dropping the bomb that they're getting married.

This will crush Mugi and he'll probably go crazy or be super depressed and he'll do something to Hanabi or hell he may even try to kill Narumi-sensei. Either way, the only people I really see having a happy ending at this point are the two teachers. Everyone else is still in high school for fucks sakes, so it's not like them falling in love will actually lead to anything concrete.

Thank you, both of you. I totally agree.
Jan 22, 2017 8:29 PM

Sep 2012
When will the next chapter come out? Btw, I think I actually feel bad for Mugi. He's been a plaything for possibly 3 people already. There was his previous senpai, Hanabi, and now, akane. Hes been used multiple times but the thing is, he's use to it and enjoys it now. I do pity him for that because is it really his fault he turned out that way? Akane has to let him go. Would Mugi himself actually make the decision of letting her go? I wonder how he's going to break.
FlamingMangosJan 23, 2017 1:05 PM
Jan 24, 2017 3:37 AM
Mar 2014
FlamingMangos said:
When will the next chapter come out? Btw, I think I actually feel bad for Mugi. He's been a plaything for possibly 3 people already. There was his previous senpai, Hanabi, and now, akane. Hes been used multiple times but the thing is, he's use to it and enjoys it now. I do pity him for that because is it really his fault he turned out that way? Akane has to let him go. Would Mugi himself actually make the decision of letting her go? I wonder how he's going to break.

Yeah, tbh the main reason why im reading was to see some mugi character development. I wanna see that man realize stuff abour life and change!!! I refuse to believe the creators of this manga to not give mugi his time to shine and no less saving the best for last, i mean what else could they spend the last couple of chapters on?
Jan 25, 2017 11:43 PM
Jan 2017
It's funny how a lot of people get happy over the hope that there's salvation for Akane when in fact she, herself, was the one who brought this entire drama upon herself. She was actually enjoying what she has been doing the entire time(Manipulating men with her sexual appeal and then dumping them/stringing them along later). If you even paid any attention at all, it was not entirely the men's fault that she ended up being viewed as a sexual object. None of the men were even directly responsible for it. She obviously initiated the entire thing herself when she first started seducing her close friend's crush and gained satisfaction from screwing up other people's emotions and garnering male attention. She was already messed up in the head to begin with. All the actions that followed suit were all within her conscious jurisdiction, to seduce men with various tactics as she gains pleasure manipulation after manipulation. It'd be understandable and emphatizable if she does this because she was traumatized by a past bad experience(break up, sexual abuse, etc), but clearly that's not the case. And if you paid even MORE attention, during the later chapters, she's starting to get bored of all this since she finally found it repetitive and boring.
It was also then, when she finally stumbled upon something refreshing and new to look forward to, unconditional love from someone who doesn't view her as a sexual entity but an individual. But what's even more interesting to her, is someone who loves her regardless of how many active sexual partners she has when they're together, a cuck if you will. Though I highly doubt she'd actually cheat on him after that since what she said about her cheating on other guys might just be a challenge/test to see how far he'd go.
The only way I can see this manga ending well, is by going down the School Days path. Where Akane decides to finally change and marries Narumi. Whether Hanabi gets together with Mugi or not, that's a moot point. And finally, the ending highlight, which i'd be looking forward to. Mugi goes full psycho yandere, filled with jealousy, he doesn't accept how Akane actually changed herself because of Narumi and murders both the newly weds at their wedding. Call me twisted, but that is definitely THE BEST way this entire messed up manga should end.
Btw, just because a manga is messed up doesn't mean people dislike it. Otherwise, it wouldn't have had the attention of a lot of manga readers/anime watchers alike. You have to admit the ending School Days had was the BEST way possible to end it.
infinitesummerJan 26, 2017 12:10 AM
Jan 26, 2017 12:54 AM

Dec 2014
I'll cheat on you like crazy

Jan 27, 2017 10:01 AM

Jun 2008
I don´t hate Akane...but I don´t like her either. I can understand her past: when you're an extremely beautiful human being, people around you will be captivated by your beauty, will objectify you and want to f*ck you. Wherever you go, you'll get attention by women and men. Kinda Helen of Troy style where beauty becomes a curse. So Akane started to objectifying herself because no one cared about anything besides her beauty and I can emphatize with that. But then she met Hanabi's oniichan which is actually the most decent character in this manga. He, like others, fell in love with her beauty, but even after finding out she was a whore, he kept loving her and accepting her and enduring all her troubles. By now, he can see she loves him, so WTF is that reply? "I'll cheat on you???". That made me feel disgusted with Akane. You dont cheat on the person you truly love, much less, you don´t tell that sort of thing unless you want the person to go away?
And his reaction for heaven's sake, WTH??? He's a decent guy but he's an idiot if he goes to marry someone that he knows it will cheat on him?! Where's his dignity?ughhh....

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jan 29, 2017 7:11 AM
Apr 2015
Erika___ said:
yeah thats what i want

but ill gonna finish this until last no matter how messed up it is
Jan 30, 2017 3:41 AM
Jan 2017
Just registered to post some comments, because, damn, I just read it all and it gave me such a heavy feelings in my heart that I need to let it out.

I feel so uncomfortable reading this, but it's also very interesting. The characters are so flawed that they constantly make me face-palm myself but that's what's so great about them. Well, we should know what to expect from reading the title.

So, okay. Akane, everyone knows and is familiar with her true nature now, not much left to say about it. I don't like her, but I'm finding her cute for some reasons when she's being herself around Kanai. There's something sad and lonely about her, so I can't totally hate her.
I don't really have problem with her sleeping around if that's what she likes to do, that's her business. The men who fell for her are just dumb or lustful, it's something they can move on from for sure. Many people experience this all the time, you know, when you fell for someone and then you find out they're not the kind of people you thought they were.
The thing I don't like about her is how she likes to cause pain. Remember how it all started when she felt good from causing her friend pain? I guess Akane didn't really care for her as a friend in the first place. You don't set out to hurt people you care about(under normal circumstances), while, on the other hand, hurting people you don't care about is normal. So she cared for no one, and she has no friends, that's sad.
(This ends up being really long about Akane, sorry...)

So now she might care for Kanai, is she going to hurt him too? I wonder if it's really possible to hurt Kanai. Personally I find him scary. That unsuspecting, good and decent Kanai, who doesn't care if the person he loves would cheat on him. I have a feeling he doesn't care about anything but his own vision of happiness he's created from his love for his mother.
Does he really love Akane, or is he just using her? Whatever it is, I'm really disappointed in him, because I find it a betrayal to Hanabi, who's supposed to be important to him. Akane has caused Hanabi so much pain, but he's just gonna let that pass? Yeah, I know he doesn't know about that yet, but if he finally does know and is fine with it, then the disappointment is real.
Also Akane is having an affair with a student for goodness sake! Surely he'a not going to be okay with that too, if the good part of him is genuine. Otherwise that guy is really too far gone, and Hanabi is better off without him, really.

Thanks for listening to me rant lol
Jan 30, 2017 8:17 AM
Feb 2016
When will the next chapter be released?
Jan 30, 2017 10:11 PM
Aug 2011
infinitesummer said:
It's funny how a lot of people get happy over the hope that there's salvation for Akane when in fact she, herself, was the one who brought this entire drama upon herself. She was actually enjoying what she has been doing the entire time(Manipulating men with her sexual appeal and then dumping them/stringing them along later). If you even paid any attention at all, it was not entirely the men's fault that she ended up being viewed as a sexual object. None of the men were even directly responsible for it. She obviously initiated the entire thing herself when she first started seducing her close friend's crush and gained satisfaction from screwing up other people's emotions and garnering male attention. She was already messed up in the head to begin with. All the actions that followed suit were all within her conscious jurisdiction, to seduce men with various tactics as she gains pleasure manipulation after manipulation. It'd be understandable and emphatizable if she does this because she was traumatized by a past bad experience(break up, sexual abuse, etc), but clearly that's not the case. And if you paid even MORE attention, during the later chapters, she's starting to get bored of all this since she finally found it repetitive and boring.
It was also then, when she finally stumbled upon something refreshing and new to look forward to, unconditional love from someone who doesn't view her as a sexual entity but an individual. But what's even more interesting to her, is someone who loves her regardless of how many active sexual partners she has when they're together, a cuck if you will. Though I highly doubt she'd actually cheat on him after that since what she said about her cheating on other guys might just be a challenge/test to see how far he'd go.
The only way I can see this manga ending well, is by going down the School Days path. Where Akane decides to finally change and marries Narumi. Whether Hanabi gets together with Mugi or not, that's a moot point. And finally, the ending highlight, which i'd be looking forward to. Mugi goes full psycho yandere, filled with jealousy, he doesn't accept how Akane actually changed herself because of Narumi and murders both the newly weds at their wedding. Call me twisted, but that is definitely THE BEST way this entire messed up manga should end.
Btw, just because a manga is messed up doesn't mean people dislike it. Otherwise, it wouldn't have had the attention of a lot of manga readers/anime watchers alike. You have to admit the ending School Days had was the BEST way possible to end it.

Oh god thanks for this.
The way I see Akane is someone who likes to cause pain to girls who have guys they like by "seducing" them. Okay I think maybe she didn't do it so openly but she did it subtlety to get guys to fall for her and she derives satisfaction from it, from being able to easily get any guy she wants, by hurting girls in the process.

And so far, I don't think there is any good reason to justify her actions except for the fact that maybe she is beautiful but the motivation behind that...? I don't see any. Maybe guys did sexually objectify her but the point to take note is that it wasn't because of this that she started doing this.

Maybe we should all remember that the title of this manga is "Scum's wish". She just likes being a scum I guess.
Jan 31, 2017 3:22 AM

Nov 2008
Two more chapter to end ~
Feb 2, 2017 5:34 PM

Aug 2014
Been reading the manga for quite a long time now, first time commenting ; just felt like I had to.

Holy shit I'm disgusted with this. So all the bitch needed was a cuck ? I'm far from buying this. Her caracter was truly fucked up, and I do not believe Kanai is the first dude who "accepts her". She just had to get a happy ending I guess.

My biggest disappointment is I won't have the pleasure to see Mugi crushing the hoe. I truly was surprised at the beginning of the manga when he said something among the lines " I know her ; I know she's a whore ". A true smartass.
Wanted to see him to change her, then crush her. Make her pay, as a woman who lived for the pleasure of seeing others suffer that ought to be the best punishment.

Well stilltwo chaps to go.
Mar 17, 2017 7:42 AM
Jun 2016
Boy you really in for it right now. He's gonna get cheated on like crazy! At least that gril is out of the way!
Mar 20, 2017 3:14 PM

May 2014
And here it is! MC-kun! (aka retarded kid with big delusions)

I think we'll get mindfucked at some point because that guy is just imposible. I don't hate Akane but I do hate Narumi.
Mar 29, 2017 4:43 PM
Mar 2015
EE_ said:
Been reading the manga for quite a long time now, first time commenting ; just felt like I had to.

Holy shit I'm disgusted with this. So all the bitch needed was a cuck ? I'm far from buying this. Her caracter was truly fucked up, and I do not believe Kanai is the first dude who "accepts her". She just had to get a happy ending I guess.

My biggest disappointment is I won't have the pleasure to see Mugi crushing the hoe. I truly was surprised at the beginning of the manga when he said something among the lines " I know her ; I know she's a whore ". A true smartass.
Wanted to see him to change her, then crush her. Make her pay, as a woman who lived for the pleasure of seeing others suffer that ought to be the best punishment.

Well stilltwo chaps to go.

Yeah, this series really drove me insane. It's way worse over on the anime page, they consider this shit romantic.... Wrap your mind around that one.
Mar 29, 2017 4:46 PM
Mar 2015
kirayuuki said:
infinitesummer said:

Oh god thanks for this.
The way I see Akane is someone who likes to cause pain to girls who have guys they like by "seducing" them. Okay I think maybe she didn't do it so openly but she did it subtlety to get guys to fall for her and she derives satisfaction from it, from being able to easily get any guy she wants, by hurting girls in the process.

And so far, I don't think there is any good reason to justify her actions except for the fact that maybe she is beautiful but the motivation behind that...? I don't see any. Maybe guys did sexually objectify her but the point to take note is that it wasn't because of this that she started doing this.

Maybe we should all remember that the title of this manga is "Scum's wish". She just likes being a scum I guess.

But it had to be done IN THE NAME OF REALISM AND CUTNESS.

At least, that's what those cucks over on the anime board and those who commented on 45, 46 and 47 chapter boards think.
Sep 8, 2018 4:09 AM

Oct 2013
I chuckled reading the posts in this thread because Akane is my fave char in this manga and this chapter made me happy. I like that she'll still sleep with other men (or so she says) , and I love that Kanai is okay with that. It's not cheating if he consented to it; the word is open relationship. You guys may call him a cuck and her a slut, but if they are happy with each other, so what? They win.

I know that what she did to others isn't justifiable. Is it fair that she, who had caused so much pain to others, get to be happy? No, and I won't argue about that. Heck, that kind of things happen in real life too. But hey, some people root for villains in other stories and for this manga, I do.
Mar 3, 2022 8:21 AM

Aug 2020
maybe im too young for this shit bruh

More topics from this board

» About the adaptation…

TEMPEST_1 - Mar 23

1 by LiamTheLaz »»
Mar 23, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Décor Chapter 2 Discussion

EGOIST - Jan 31, 2018

5 by Quiddity131 »»
Feb 5, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Décor Chapter 6 Discussion

64BitRatchet - Aug 17, 2018

17 by Quiddity131 »»
Feb 5, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2013

3 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 11:10 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

9 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 10:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.