Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2017 4:03 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I felt the ending was somewhat surprising considering the amount of insane and gory violence depicted in this manga. I fully expected Leopold to die, historical accuracy be damned.

Like someone has mentioned in a previous discussion, this manga peaked when Wolfsmund was captured and kind of revisited previously walked territory in the 2 last volumes. Still it was fun. I look forward to seeing what this mangaka does next.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 6, 2017 4:49 PM

Feb 2013
And the rest, as they say, is history
May 27, 2019 1:01 AM

Apr 2016
Overall it was a nice read though I felt like the loss of certain characters were kind of just brushed off, but I guess it reinforces how brutal the times were. On the other hand the art was perfect.

"Le vent se lève!... Il faut tenter de vivre!"
- Paul Valéry, Le Cimetière Marin -

Apr 16, 8:23 PM

Mar 2019
It was a really fun read, viceral to the extreme, but fun.
I liked the concept of not having fixed protagonists, it gave a different dynamic to the story, at least for me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wolfsmund Chapter 34 Discussion

joe_g7 - May 4, 2017

1 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 16, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Wolfsmund Chapter 33 Discussion

joe_g7 - May 4, 2017

2 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 16, 7:57 PM

Poll: » Ookami no Kuchi: Wolfsmund Chapter 29 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 17, 2016

5 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 16, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Ookami no Kuchi: Wolfsmund Chapter 20 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Feb 27, 2015

11 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 16, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Ookami no Kuchi: Wolfsmund Chapter 19 Discussion

Farabeuf - Mar 1, 2015

3 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 16, 6:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.