Forum Settings
Forums

Sorting a creator's works in their profile by publication/airing date

New
Jan 2, 2017 3:25 AM

Feb 2010
It'd be nice to not have to find and open every single link just to find the latest works of a mangaka/voice actor/director that you're interested in. I mean, just having the dates beside the works would save a lot of time and would make the profile pages way more functional.
Feb 9, 2017 3:57 PM

Jul 2012
I second this. I often want to see what the last thing a VA did was if I hadn't seen them in anything for a while. Or, conversely, I wonder what their first ever production was. I'd love the VA list to be sortable but as stated above, just having the year of the series next to its title would help a ton.
Sep 12, 2019 9:37 PM

Mar 2014
Yes, please add this feature. If I'm following a specific creator, I want to see their most recent works as well as their most popular works.

An alphabetical list is entirely useless to me unless I'm looking for something specific. For discovery purposes, it serves no purpose, and when I go to a creator's page, it's typically to discover more works by that creator has had a hand in.

So, please add a sortable column for "release date" and perhaps also a sortable column for "user rating" as well.
::End of Transmission::

More topics from this board

» Add number of episodes and number of members in the advanced search.

Yacine2104 - Jan 10

8 by Alexioos95 »»
5 hours ago

» Local Language districts

kuroneko99 - Apr 22

5 by Luchipher-Zen »»
Yesterday, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Change picture of favorite character ( 1 2 )

gehoti2822 - Nov 12, 2022

60 by AgravityBoy »»
Yesterday, 9:09 AM

» Corporate images

Noctisnox - May 15, 2023

19 by himanshi122 »»
Apr 19, 5:51 AM

» Reply button should show text that will be quoted.

Euthymia_Gerv - Apr 15

8 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.