Forum Settings
Forums

If you had the cash to produce your own Anime, what would it be about?

New
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 13, 2017 1:55 PM

Sep 2016
A comfy slice of life comedy about cute women in their mid-twenties doing cute things, except those cute women are actually Joan of Arc, Marie Antoinette, Marie Curie, and some random accountant named Emma or something.

Stuck in modern Paris, the ladies must adapt to life in the 21st century and quip harder than the MCU Avengers on a Tuesday, kind of like The Devil Is a Part-Timer, only with more drunken nights filled with regret and salt.
Ravioli ravioli, Kirito will not touch the loli.
Jan 14, 2017 10:56 AM

Apr 2015
Slice of life that's not set in the modern time. It would be nice to see SoL set in the space age (think Star Wars) or classical (Roman/Persian/Heian).
Jan 15, 2017 7:53 AM
Nov 2016
I'm writing a novel on Wattpad that I want to be an anime.
"This 26-episode anime takes place in the 1950s on an unknown beach. Orihime and Yoko are two girls who just want to have fun. But when a zombie named Miyuki appears on the beach, what are they going to do?"
このしりきりだ!
Jan 15, 2017 8:11 AM
Sep 2015
I would definitely adapt Tower of God (a manwha, you can read it on Webtoon), it would do suuuuch a good anime srsly
Or maybe a manga I like (Vinland Saga or Dorohedoro)
I think an original anime is harder to create and maybe not worth creating considering the number of good contents that hasn't been adapted yet
Jan 15, 2017 8:16 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Isekai anime or trapped in an online game with a lot of cute girls and some plot twists which is a little different for sure, since it would make a great cash cow gahahahahaha!

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Characters you like but everyone else hates.

Spunkert - May 17, 2023

49 by Bruh69XD »»
13 seconds ago

» Do you watch anything else besides anime? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 21

80 by Bruh69XD »»
2 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 41 minutes ago

6 by Kenzolo-folk »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - Apr 22

27 by Lhundrup »»
3 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

980 by LuxieLux »»
5 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.