Forum Settings
Forums

Any anime trivia you know but don't think others do?

New
Dec 31, 2016 4:13 PM

Jul 2016
I have music-related trivia that ties two pairs of diametrically opposed anime together.

The End of Evangelion and Kodomo no Jikan both contain Bach's "Air" from "Suite No. 3 in D major, BWV 1068."

Platonic Heart and Kanamemo both contain the same unidentified creepy synth tune. If you watch Platonic Heart first, the impact of it is even more devastating when it hits in Kanamemo, given the disturbing connotation you'll have.

You can hear it in the background here:

Let's see people beat that!
IpreferEcchiDec 31, 2016 4:47 PM
Dec 31, 2016 6:03 PM

Feb 2013
Kyō no Go no Ni and AnoHana are the only unrelated anime i know that have [different versions of] the same ending theme, "secret base ~Kimi ga Kureta Mono~"; and the song itself was released in 2001
Dec 31, 2016 6:15 PM

Feb 2015
In the eyes of @_Ako_ : The Revelation
In the eyes of @_Ako_ : The Truth
In the eyes of @_Ako_ : The Beginning of the End and the End of the Beginning; Escapism

All anime studios are involve in this project and will be launched on 2018-2020.

What else...

To be honest at first I didn't know that LL and LLS is basically the same zura~
Dec 31, 2016 7:11 PM

Oct 2014
_Ako_ said:
In the eyes of @_Ako_ : The Revelation
In the eyes of @_Ako_ : The Truth
In the eyes of @_Ako_ : The Beginning of the End and the End of the Beginning; Escapism

All anime studios are involve in this project and will be launched on 2018-2020.

What else...

To be honest at first I didn't know that LL and LLS is basically the same zura~
I was going to try to recommend your least favourite anime to your favourite one but I realized you don't give anime scores. Why don't you give anime scores? I made one between Chuunibyou and Sword Art Online so that should be good:
"There anime are about guys who are good at a specific type of virtual fighting but they choose to hide their power levels for various reasons. Over time they collect a group of cute girls to be around, but they each only have true romantic feelings for one of the girls. The antagonists in these anime are other participants in the virtual fighting rather than generic demons. It may be the best decision to only watch the first season."

OT:
I watch a lot of anime that not many people have even heard of so any trivia related to those is trivia few people know.
Feb 13, 2017 2:44 AM

Jul 2016
That Renkin San-kyuu Magical? Pokaan (Magipoka) even exists and was a prototype for Aya Hirano's Nanael voice and her later character of Ekaterina in Seikon no Qwaser at the same time.

Pachira:

Ekaterina:

They might be discovering Magipoka now through the hentai game someone made of Liru the Werewolf.

Leone from Akame ga Kill! also bears resemblance to Liru:

IpreferEcchiFeb 13, 2017 2:48 AM
Feb 13, 2017 2:46 AM

Apr 2014
A bunch of stuff about Horror anime because no one seems to care about the genre in anime like I do.
Feb 13, 2017 3:33 AM

Mar 2009
Sidonia no Kishi OST has a piano piece with a tune almost identical to the track 'Voices' by Vangelis.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Feb 13, 2017 7:02 AM

Jan 2017
In follmetal alchemist brotherhood, what written on the gate of truth.
🙄
Feb 13, 2017 7:24 AM

Jun 2015
I have plenty of titles under my belt, that knowing some of them is basically anime trivia.

Hmmm. The fact that Babel Nisei has 3 adaptations despite being obscure AF.
Feb 13, 2017 12:43 PM

Jul 2012
I've been slowly tracing the history of a sound effect used in anime.

The sound they use for Leonardo Watch's eye power in Kekkai Sensen can be heard in various levels of modification in Aoi Bungaku, SAO, Love Hina (the oldest so far), and Freezing.

It's become like the anime equivalent of the Wilhelm Scream to me. I'm forgetting at least 2 other shows I've heard the sound in but I can't remember them right now. I was going to make a yt video compilation of them but... lazy.

At around 0:28 seconds in this video for reference.

Feb 16, 2017 8:11 AM

Jul 2016
This is trivia about MyAnimeList itself.

The Stats tab for an anime or manga will only show you the last 7500 unique list updates, even if it has more than 7500 members.

So the furthest back you can offset it is 7425. (75 shown at a time.)

Example anime from my list:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/16385/Dog_Days/stats?m=all&show=7425

More topics from this board

» what's the worst anime you've watched and what exactly was the worst part of it ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Apr 7

61 by FanofAction »»
10 minutes ago

» Is it over for newcomer boomers?

LenRea - 33 minutes ago

6 by alshu »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » How much do you consume from the otaku world?

castle2001 - Apr 22

29 by MichaelJackson »»
16 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

85 by LenRea »»
28 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 2 hours ago

10 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
45 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.