Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 2, 2017 4:40 AM

Aug 2009
ITT people expecting character development from the fucking Prologue.

frenze12 said:

Olga was better but still terrible and i don't understand why people could compare her with Rin just because she is tsundere? Feels like an insult.

I guess you read "Olga is like Rin because...." and stopped there.
Jan 2, 2017 5:03 AM
Apr 2015
ssjokg said:

frenze12 said:

Olga was better but still terrible and i don't understand why people could compare her with Rin just because she is tsundere? Feels like an insult.

I played the game and i still think despite having some similarities to their situation these 2 are like day and night.
Jan 2, 2017 5:21 AM

Aug 2009
frenze12 said:
ssjokg said:

I played the game and i still think despite having some similarities to their situation these 2 are like day and night.

She shares traits and that is a fact.Nobody said she is a copy of Rin.

Olga fucks up the important stuff like Rin.
Both lost their father.
Tries to prove herself.Rin does the same because of her family's reputation.
etc etc.

It isnt hard to see some of Rin in her. Doesnt mean they are exactly the same.

At least it isnt like Cu that some people seem to really think is Diarmuid.
Jan 2, 2017 5:58 AM

May 2014
Enjoyed this, was pretty cool interaction and I liked Saber acting more like her Fate/Zero self.

The protagonists are kind of plain, but it's because we barely have any time with them and they're new characters..

The first shot of Archer when he appears was SUPER BADASS and HOT
ahh, I like this design of Archer a lot, I hope a company will make a figure out of it :3
The designs weren't consistent, but when Archer was showed drawn properly (Like the first shot and when he falls down at the end) those were great, some fan-service with naked caster was also pretty nice.
8/10 enjoyed this quite a bit, wished the art was a bit more consistent and better, but eh.

Jan 2, 2017 6:02 AM

Mar 2015
ZoroZoldyck said:
Enjoyed this, was pretty cool interaction and I liked Saber acting more like her Fate/Zero self.

lol

How is Saber Alter like Saber from F/Z? You're talking nonsense
Jan 2, 2017 6:16 AM

Aug 2009
MightyM16 said:
ZoroZoldyck said:

lol

I know right?

Saber was clearly "evil" in FZ.
Jan 2, 2017 6:55 AM

May 2014
MightyM16 said:
ZoroZoldyck said:

lol

ssjokg said:
MightyM16 said:

lol

I know right?

Of course she's not the same exactly, you'd be just looking to make memes and jokes to see it like that.
Oh wait.
I guess this is one of the infamous Fate threads.

It just seemed like that to me, well, I didn't mean exactly the same obviously but mostly more serious, unlike what I saw in UBW, she was a bit different there.
The voice acting seemed more deep, the way she speaks, especially in the last part before defeat, just reminded me of F/Z saber, unlike Saber from UBW, which seemed "different" somehow.

Also, this version "Alter" is suppose to be evil? I mean yeah at the beginning I thought so too, but by the end she didn't really do anything or sound like an evil person.. So I don't know what you're talking about.

Not that I'm responding to this thread again, lol.
ZoroZoldyckJan 2, 2017 7:03 AM

Jan 2, 2017 7:22 AM

Jul 2007
ZoroZoldyck said:

Zero Saber - Idealistic and dignified king abused and bullied by a shitty hypocritical master she can't stand and she despises his methods

FSN Saber - Idealistic and dignified king relaxed and more at peace because the master is not as shitty and she can relate to his ideals.
Saber Alter - nihilistic and dark being of pure hate.

"Zero Saber and Alter are totally same you guys"
Jan 2, 2017 7:42 AM

Jan 2011
For the purposes of this as a lure for the game, if I could read Japanese I would of been playing it when it came out long ago. This OVA was alright for those purposes. Nothing more or less.

That said, until a full english patch comes along, I'll stick with GBF which has done so.
Jan 2, 2017 8:54 AM

Aug 2009
ZoroZoldyck said:
MightyM16 said:

lol

ssjokg said:

I know right?

Of course she's not the same exactly, you'd be just looking to make memes and jokes to see it like that.
Oh wait.

It just seemed like that to me, well, I didn't mean exactly the same obviously but mostly more serious, unlike what I saw in UBW, she was a bit different there.
The voice acting seemed more deep, the way she speaks, especially in the last part before defeat, just reminded me of F/Z saber, unlike Saber from UBW, which seemed "different" somehow.

Also, this version "Alter" is suppose to be evil? I mean yeah at the beginning I thought so too, but by the end she didn't really do anything or sound like an evil person.. So I don't know what you're talking about.

Lets forget all the bullshit with Iri. Those moments of Saber dont count.

Also Saber WAS serious during fights in UBW.

But that doesnt matter, we only look at her interactions with Shirou. Although they were as "fun" as the moments with Iri.

And somebody here doesnt seem to know what quotation marks imply.

Of course you wouldnt respond again. You dont really know what you are talking about anyway.

"Guys I was posting bullshit in an anime thread and the fans laughed at me. Arent they the worst?"
Jan 2, 2017 9:31 AM

Oct 2014
ZoroZoldyck said:

Oh boy.

The HF Movie discussions are gonna be glorious
Jan 2, 2017 9:38 AM

Jan 2016
Hope it will continue its series just like the game.
DetestedJan 2, 2017 9:41 AM
There's more in me, but less to see. -Phantom Assassin
All action, is reaction. -Ember Spirit
Jan 2, 2017 9:55 AM
Oct 2010
Thanks for the replies, just a few more questions. When does this even take place? It seems like it takes place during FSN since rider's old master got killed but then it also feels like Fate/Zero considering the whole fire everywhere business. They mentioned 2004 so I'm guessing FSN but did this stuff even happen in FSN? I don't remember the grail levelling to city or the whole heroic spirits going evil after being cut down by saber thing. I just thought the grail got destroyed in FSN.

Also is the game any good?
Jan 2, 2017 10:09 AM

Jul 2007
GD1551 said:
Thanks for the replies, just a few more questions. When does this even take place? It seems like it takes place during FSN since rider's old master got killed but then it also feels like Fate/Zero considering the whole fire everywhere business.

Fate/Zero, Fate/Stay Night, etc events did not happen. None of backstories from those games ever happened. None of the grail wars happened. Shirou most likely never got orphaned, etc. An entirely separate timeline. Its actually unknown how far in the past it splits. should be at least a thousand years or so. I am actually not sure how Shinji fits into this apart from fanservice.

The fire is just coincidence because technically that is the "bad outcome" of fuyuki grail war, no matter which one, in fsn so the writers wanted to create a "bad end" outcome parallel even if this is completely separate from that timeline.

They mentioned 2004 so I'm guessing FSN but did this stuff even happen in FSN? I don't remember the grail levelling to city or the whole heroic spirits going evil after being cut down by saber thing. I just thought the grail got destroyed in FSN.

The 2004 war was "the First Grail war" in this timeline. And no what was shown here was not supposed to happen. That's the plot - bunch of shit going on all the way through human history that was not supposed to happen(in all cases somehow involving servants and grails) and the protagonists have to travel to those anomalies to fix them, while discovering who or what is trying to end the world that way. So the whole story is all about protagonist traveling to various points in history where something went somehow wrong and resolving the mini-storyline of each of such anomaly, complete with mini-final-boss of each anomaly responsible for it being wrong. Don't think too hard about the idea of "wrong" timelines in a many worlds theory multiverse because that shit gets retconed on daily basis

As for FSN

Why is stuff like that here? Don't think too hard. It just is.

No. If you are interested in story you can just read/view available translation. Game is absolutely not worth it(not that story is)
AhenshihaelJan 2, 2017 10:15 AM
Jan 2, 2017 10:29 AM

Jun 2008
GD1551 said:

You need to define "good" though.
For some, it's a Waifu/Husbando collector
For some, they just feel obligated to play it since it's a fate game
For some, I don't have any better games to play on my mobile phone
For some, it's a blasphemy to the whole fate series
For some, Story is shit
etc

Myself, I'm on the Waifu collector + A lot of Spare time. And I'm just curios on who's going to be "servant-fied" next.
Latest is Miyamoto Musashi, which I didn't have any luck on getting her.

Objectively speaking, the gameplay itself is basic, nothing too complicated.
-Summon your servants via the usual gacha system (milage depends on your Luck Rank, or if you have the Golden Rule skill IRL)
-Make a team of 5 + 1 support servant
-Every fight is turn based, card based style system
-Level by feeding your Servant EXP cards (So by default it's very grindy)

Nothing really offending, except if you have E Rank Luck, and you don't have Golden Rule Skill, which makes thing infuriating on the long run.
I've played the game since release and they've been making it much more easier for Newbies to join, plenty of bonuses at the front end right now, compared to when I started..
kaimaxJan 2, 2017 10:37 AM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jan 2, 2017 11:04 AM
Oct 2010
Fai said:

Shirou most likely never got orphaned, etc.

I figure that this at least has to have happened because then how would

Thanks for the replies again, you guys cleared up most of it.
Jan 2, 2017 11:04 AM

Jun 2013
Fai said:
ZoroZoldyck said:

Zero Saber - Idealistic and dignified king abused and bullied by a shitty hypocritical master she can't stand and she despises his methods

But I do agree with one thing others written here - HF movie(s) debates will be something. If only people would actually read the Visual Novel first and watch the series ( all of them, 2006 anime, 2012 prequel and 2014 UBW ) they would not state that Alter Saber = Fate/Zero Saber.
Jan 2, 2017 11:12 AM

Jul 2007
GD1551 said:
Fai said:

Shirou most likely never got orphaned, etc.

I figure that this at least has to have happened because then how would

Thanks for the replies again, you guys cleared up most of it.

Heroes are multiversal and are recorded in something that exists outside space and time. Not only they can be summoned into the worlds they never existed, they can be summoned even if every single incarnation of theirs would be killed or erased

Its also why he can be summoned into UBW despite

AS long as something was recorded, even if it does not exist, it can be summoned. FGO takes that to even further and sillier lengths tho

BrotherCoa said:
Fai said:

But I do agree with one thing others written here - HF movie(s) debates will be something. If only people would actually read the Visual Novel first and watch the series ( all of them, 2006 anime, 2012 prequel and 2014 UBW ) they would not state that Alter Saber = Fate/Zero Saber.

Kiritsugu also loves "good and fair stuff"(after all that IS his goal) does not mean he does only that.
AhenshihaelJan 2, 2017 11:18 AM
Jan 2, 2017 1:00 PM

Apr 2010
Shrimperor said:
ZoroZoldyck said:

Oh boy.

The HF Movie discussions are gonna be glorious

I mean Heaven's Feel is the direct sequel to Fate/Zero so it would make sense that alter is similar to F/Z Saber.
Jan 2, 2017 1:40 PM

Apr 2016
As a big fan of fate series more fate is always ofc better tho I think the characters are way too generic especially the main cast best part of this was definitely seeing ma boi Lancer/Caster whatever in action.

Animation quality was fine since this isn't Ufotable I wasn't expecting some god-tier animation tho it was still good just not at ufotable level.The antagonist is...fine I guess not much depth to his character just yet.6/10 so good to see more fate after a long time.
Jan 2, 2017 2:00 PM

Mar 2014

I mean Heaven's Feel is the direct sequel to Fate/Zero

No, nothing is the direct sequel to Zero.
Fate is the only route Kotomine is murdered by the very same Azoth he gave to Rin (and that she gave to Shirou), and who was used to murder her father. Pure divine justice here. Also, only route GilXSaber rematch happens. And the most of Saber character development. You know, the protagonist of Zero...
UBW is the route who most focuses on Gil and Shirou ideals.
HF will get a certain important somebody shafted anticlimatically, in the middle of the plot. Lots of F/SN servants and masters also shafted early, because it is the closing route, you are supposed to not care that much for rushing a few deaths for the sake of the third plot, after seeing those happen more slowly two different times.

so it would make sense that alter is similar to F/Z Saber.

And no. Zero Saber was not a drone of evil. Don't even get what you guys are thinking.
She was exactly the same in DEEN!Fate and UFO!UBW, just with a bad person as a master to respond to.
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jan 2, 2017 2:16 PM

Aug 2009
Fabris said:

Fate is the only route Kotomine is murdered by the very same Azoth he gave to Rin (and that she gave to Shirou), and who was used to murder her father. Pure divine justice here. Also, only route GilXSaber rematch happens. And the most of Saber character development. You know, the protagonist of Zero...
HF will get a certain important somebody shafted anticlimatically, in the middle of the plot. Lots of F/SN servants and masters also shafted early, because it is the closing route, you are supposed to not care that much for rushing a few deaths for the sake of the third plot, after seeing those happen more slowly two different times.

And no. Zero Saber was not a drone of evil. Don't even get what you guys are thinking.
She was exactly the same in DEEN!Fate and UFO!UBW, just with a bad person as a master to respond to.
He is making fun of the user that said Zero Saber and Alter are similar.
Jan 2, 2017 3:12 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
well, that was a pretty big waste of time personally.
Everything in this was generic as shit
But hey, at least Tomokazu Sugita was in it and i liked Mash so there's that going for it.

4/10
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 2, 2017 3:13 PM

Jul 2007
Fabris said:

seriously tho, sarcasm.
Jan 2, 2017 4:38 PM

Mar 2014
Fai said:
Fabris said:

seriously tho, sarcasm.

Mind telling me the anime of the pic...?
FGO NA Code: 482.072.599

(F2P thug life of savings...)

Ben-to! best nonsensical action anime. Ever.
Jan 2, 2017 4:44 PM

Dec 2016
Bland MC who looks like a cross between two actually good characters? Check. Typical tsundere? Check. Arbitrarily existing science-y organization in FATE universe? What? Emotionally devoid characters? WTF. I was genuinely creeped out when Ritsuka acted robotically calm and resigned as Mashu was dying. Only to be told minutes later that he "seemed human".

Cu fights were definitely worth it, and Archer's return. But Alter Saber's motivations were unclear, and certain powers rekt her when they shouldn't have. Also, typical shounen bad guy. 5/10. UBW was quality in comparison, but maybe I should take F/GO playerbase in consideration as the intended audience. Hmm...
Jan 2, 2017 4:55 PM
Jul 2012
Well I just got cancer
Jk cu culain saved me but for real tho are they even trying or are they just using Fate as a brand to create shit
Jan 2, 2017 5:15 PM

Oct 2016
Well, that was kinda disappointing. Futurist Fate? nope nope nope nope
The MC is so useless, he does nothing the whole anime other than saying some things. My friends said Shirou sucks, but at least he entered the fights.
That "director" (sorry if it is wrong) Animusphere wasn't of any use to the story, too.
The art wasn't good, but it wasn't bad at all.
It's worth to watch for the references, though.
Didn't like the open ending, I think it's just like they're saying "go play the game to know what happens after".
Jan 2, 2017 6:58 PM

Jan 2011
having only played a bit of the game for a few months (mainly because only so much of it can get translated) i popped back on for new years and felt the need to play it since the prologue got released ,kinda what i expected granted i never once tried to read it.

should of picked Fem/avatar MC .

6.8/10 felt the story was pretty generic of what's been told so far but it did it job as fanservice since i like seeing these characters animated it's same reason i'm still looking forward to the granblue one.
Jan 2, 2017 7:46 PM

Jan 2014
astroprogs said:
Just_Chicken said:

For the one that hasn't played the game, don't express such "doubt."

"Enjoyable" is subjective. You are not the center of the universe.

And I already told you, the anime left many unfinished plot lines. It was meant to tell you: "Hey, go play the game." The anime did a good job adapting the beginning of the game. In fact, the anime added substances to the plot. In the end, you can't make a gourmet out of KFC.

Is GE a good anime? Debatable.

Is GE a good adaption? Yes, it surely is.

*Edit: Why the f*** did you disagree with me again? I played the game, so I look at the anime from a different perspective.

>_>
<_<
I'm someone who played the games, enjoyed the game immensely and desliked the anime a fair bit.
It's pretty hard to fuck up an adaptation of such a simple story like GE, and while UFO didn't do anything egregious, it took a story that was mostly meant to justify gameplay elements and did very little to make it more interesting IMO, and Lenka being the biggest example of what absolutely sucked as an anime-original addition.

Sure. I mean the game's protagonist has an engaging backstory and awesome conversations, right?

Also, the climax of the story comes later on. Ufo was doing the introductory, a.k.a the boring part of the story.
Just_ChickenJan 2, 2017 7:57 PM
Jan 2, 2017 9:44 PM

Dec 2016
Well this was a nice fresh taste to remind me of how much I enjoyed Fate/Zero and Stay Night.

This was not even close to being as good, but I still enjoyed it none the less. Hope they end up releasing some sequels, the ending was interesting.

That being said, I am soooo so excited for the Heaven's Feel movies and Fate/Apocrypha!!
Jan 2, 2017 10:18 PM

Aug 2010
Just_Chicken said:
astroprogs said:

>_>
<_<
I'm someone who played the games, enjoyed the game immensely and desliked the anime a fair bit.
It's pretty hard to fuck up an adaptation of such a simple story like GE, and while UFO didn't do anything egregious, it took a story that was mostly meant to justify gameplay elements and did very little to make it more interesting IMO, and Lenka being the biggest example of what absolutely sucked as an anime-original addition.

Sure. I mean the game's protagonist has an engaging backstory and awesome conversations, right?

Also, the climax of the story comes later on. Ufo was doing the introductory, a.k.a the boring part of the story.

The game's protagonist didn't offend because he was a blank slate, while Lenka certainly did offend me, personally. They took a part i was indifferent about and made me actively dislike it.

Even that part flew a bit better in the game IMO. That character's complete 180 in character after establishing otherwise for 11 whole episodes was jarring as hell to see, for example. It certainly didn't happen like that in the game. It felt more natural there.

Why are we discussing this here anyway? lol
Well, it's not like it matters anyway. I'm not saying that it's bad that anyone likes GE, I'm just saying that it's just as valid for other people to dislike it too.
Jan 3, 2017 1:08 AM

Jun 2008
Lief1606 said:
Didn't like the open ending, I think it's just like they're saying "go play the game to know what happens after".

Well, Duh, everyone who's treating this exactly as it is meant to be, which is a promotional material for the game, already knew that.

It's a TV Special not a complete series yet. What you just watched was the prologue and the Tutorial chapter from the game.

There's still 8 FULL chapters not adapted yet.
- Orleans - The Holy Maiden Savior
- Septem -- The Emperor of Roses
- Okeanos -- The Navigator of the Storm
- London -- The Knight of Londinium
- E Pluribus Unum -- The White Cloth of Steel
- Camelot -- The Shining Airgetlám
- Babylonia -- The Chain of Heaven
- Solomon -- Final Singularity

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Jan 3, 2017 6:07 AM

Jul 2016
Felt a bit incomplete tbh, but I liked the action scenes, the soundtracks, and Mashu <3

Overall, it's a 7/10 in my book.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Jan 3, 2017 6:11 AM

Mar 2015
ZoroZoldyck said:
MightyM16 said:

lol

ssjokg said:

I know right?

Oh wait.

Just stop, you're just embarassing yourself right now.

I guess you are conveninently forgetting the time Saber spent going out and having fun with Iri in F/Z? I guess you're forgetting the times were she was serious in F/SN too?

You're basically conveninently nitpicking the series to make a nonsensical point like this one.

Saber Alter is quite different from normal Saber, you don't know anything about her because you have clearly not read Heaven's Feel so you should just stay put and stop commenting about the matter.
Jan 3, 2017 6:25 AM

Mar 2015
CandidConscience said:
Emotionally devoid characters? WTF. I was genuinely creeped out when Ritsuka acted robotically calm and resigned as Mashu was dying. Only to be told minutes later that he "seemed human".

Robotically calm? Have we watched the same thing? He tried to save her at first, then accepted that it was impossible and settled on trying to make things not as grim for her in what he thought to be her last moments.
Jan 3, 2017 6:39 AM
Apr 2016
4/5. First 30 minutes were meh. Typical school lyfe reality structure, like in the first psp game. The whole Caster/Archer fight was a spoof -- how did archer suddenly bear hug Caster? Similar beginning to Shirou, with the lake of fire and everything. I guess the old cast gets killed off in the first episode, to feature the newer servants.
Jan 3, 2017 8:11 AM

May 2012
FOr those who read the story, does director stay dead or will they revive her later ?
Jan 3, 2017 8:51 AM

Jul 2007
thepath said:
FOr those who read the story, does director stay dead or will they revive her later ?

Jan 3, 2017 9:46 AM
Jan 2014
if they adapt the 1st chapter for next one hopefully they make him shine. this was just the prologue anyways.

Jan 3, 2017 11:59 AM

Nov 2011
I really liked it! :D Mash Kyrielight didn't had much character development (then again, who did in this movie?... Lev/Leff? lol) and maybe she was waaaay too waifu since the beginning, but even with those flaws I really liked her design and personality, she felt like a fresh character, like drinking lemonade in summer (?)

CaptainVanguard said:
the main protagonist was definatley -the- weakest part, forgettable name and forgettable character. Hes literally just *there* and removing him wouldnt have hurt the story at all.

Leaving aside his bravery, Fujimaru Ritsuka couldn't be more random even if he tried xD

sadpotato250 said:
Well it was worth it for shirtless Cu (who finally got to kick ass for a change). Too bad everything else was pretty darn uninteresting.

They totally won me over with that Cu Caster lmao, funniest shit I've watched in a while. Also, first time I see a Caster Servant not using black magic and winning the war at the end, that was pretty cool

Brb said:
Cu is a better caster than lancer lmao.

4kicks said:
"Summon me as lancer next time" That's a death flag if I've ever seen one.

HAHAHAHAH I thought the same: "lol dude why the fuck are you asking to be summoned next time as a clowny lancer? you are 100 times more powerful and cooler doing this shit"

4kicks said:

antonn said:
10/10 for giving Shinji the fate he deserves.

After being stabbed in the stomach, his body ripped to shreds into a giant tumor, and still coming out alive all dandy in UBW--that pissed me off the most about that. It may have been a minor Easter egg, but finally, FINALLY; a scenario that has animated Matou Shinji's death. The only good Shinji is a dead Shinji.

forexjammer said:
Shinji doe. Made this ova 10/10

HAHAHAHAHAHH so much hate

Swagernator said:
I admire your determination for shitstorm in this thread guys, literally 130 post about nothing.

Some of them were really fun to read ;P

Anyway, in case anyone cares, this is my piano adaptation and synthesia tutorial of how to play the melody used as background music when Mash and Ritsuka meet again after their fight with Black Saber:

See you in the Heaven's Feel threads ;P
gemanepaJan 3, 2017 7:51 PM
Jan 3, 2017 2:22 PM

Dec 2016
MightyM16 said:
CandidConscience said:
Emotionally devoid characters? WTF. I was genuinely creeped out when Ritsuka acted robotically calm and resigned as Mashu was dying. Only to be told minutes later that he "seemed human".

Robotically calm? Have we watched the same thing? He tried to save her at first, then accepted that it was impossible and settled on trying to make things not as grim for her in what he thought to be her last moments.

Okay, that did happen. But it was such a 180 that I couldn't take it seriously.
Jan 3, 2017 4:56 PM

Aug 2010
CandidConscience said:
MightyM16 said:

Okay, that did happen. But it was such a 180 that I couldn't take it seriously.

He was acting the exact opposite of how he felt because the grave circumstances demanded it.
You can see how he truly felt after it was clear that everything was over and that she's fine now; he straight up hugged her. You know that's not something we usually see this early in anime stories.
Jan 3, 2017 5:56 PM
Aug 2013
I'm waiting for Scathach so much <3
Jan 3, 2017 6:48 PM

Feb 2014
"What about the director?!"

"Unfornutely..." who cares, let's just proceed

lol... -.-"

Anyway, Lancer was Lancer and Caster at the same time, lol... this is too OP
TechOtakuJan 3, 2017 6:53 PM
Jan 3, 2017 8:00 PM

Sep 2011
Fai said:
A female character with more unique design and lgbt relationship implication will ALWAYS be better than a male character with COMPLETELYTYPICALJAPANESEBOY design and heteroromance stuff, even if both were shitty characters.

No it isn't. If both are shitty characters then both are bad. The girl being LGBT in your headcanon doesn't make her a better character. Hell being canon LGBT wouldn't make her a better character.
Jan 3, 2017 9:40 PM

Nov 2009
How much more boring can this franchise get? I would actually be fine with it if it managed to deliver some unintentional comedy along the way but everything was just so damn bland and mediocre. Reminds me of that double length first episode of Fate/Zero where I almost fell asleep twice (god, that anime was an absolute slog to get through).

I mean...fuck, Kill la Kill's plot was pretty terrible and completely retarded but at least it managed to keep the viewer's attention through most of it. This is just...torture.

fluffy_maus said:
I had a few good laughs, that was most of the time more unintentionally comical than anything else.

If only that was actually the case.
Jan 3, 2017 11:52 PM

Nov 2011
I hope Rin will die in Prisma Illya too. The new Rin died, thankfully, so I'm giving this a better score than I initially thought.
So who is the shield servant? What the hell is that OP wicker man? Why Lancer appear stronger as a Caster?
ernstJan 3, 2017 11:55 PM
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Jan 4, 2017 12:07 AM

Nov 2014
ernst said:
Why Lancer appear stronger as a Caster?

It'd probably be for the best if you do not think too much about that.
Jan 4, 2017 12:22 AM

Nov 2011
ernst said:
Why Lancer appear stronger as a Caster?

Because the more naked he is, the stronger he gets
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» lostbelt

youchl - Jul 20, 2023

12 by n7pidgey »»
Jul 27, 2023 9:20 AM

» What The Hell Type Moon Made Saber a Villain

isolated-otaku - Jun 11, 2023

14 by isolated-otaku »»
Jun 22, 2023 9:57 PM

» Does Fate/Grand waifu have...

Gensan - Nov 4, 2016

8 by isolated-otaku »»
Jun 12, 2023 2:16 AM

» Characters from other media who'd make a perfect Servant in Fate/Grand Order?

Kazu-chan-san - Dec 26, 2022

7 by removed-user »»
Mar 23, 2023 3:13 AM

» When Can I Watch This

Sonnyman45 - Feb 14, 2023

5 by n7pidgey »»
Feb 15, 2023 8:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.