Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Dec 30, 2016 5:51 AM

Minna-san! where can I watch the rest of the episodes? I can only see upto 30+ episodes online 😭

Jan 17, 2017 5:35 AM

If you can watch it RAW I can tell you where to DL it. Honestly it was a fun watch but you can definitely skip Season 2 and 3 all together and go straight to season 4 after 1.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou

Nov 21, 2017 3:52 AM
Hyuse said:
If you can watch it RAW I can tell you where to DL it. Honestly it was a fun watch but you can definitely skip Season 2 and 3 all together and go straight to season 4 after 1.

Can you give me the link, plz?

Feb 17, 2018 8:54 AM
Hyuse said:

It's not available in subs? Can you please send me the link or tell me where to watch it?

Aug 27, 2019 5:21 AM
Episodes 37-172 are missing online. How will I watch the rest of the show?

Sep 6, 2019 12:03 AM

Hyuse said:

Come on man. Tell me please.
Noitora Kaneki

Sep 15, 2019 11:43 PM

Noitora33 said:

Hyuse said:

dont forget the guy who brought a magikarp to the league. this league is a huge F to the genuine pokeani fans.

PM me if you guys need the info. i am not posting on here as it is against TOS

-Oreki Houtarou

Sep 16, 2019 2:12 AM
Hyuse said:
Noitora33 said:

dont forget the guy who brought a magikarp to the league. this league is a huge F to the genuine pokeani fans.

If you won't post it here then where will you? I have account on other social media websites. You can tell me there may be?
Noitora Kaneki

Sep 16, 2019 2:46 AM

Noitora33 said:
Hyuse said:

If you won't post it here then where will you? I have account on other social media websites. You can tell me there may be?

message me on myanimelist

-Oreki Houtarou

Feb 12, 7:04 PM
Where we can find it? 😩 Thank you so much if you going to tell us where we can watch the rest episodes of it.