Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 29, 2016 4:47 PM

Mar 2016
You can watch both of them since the story of each series are pretty different and are not connected to each other. It is interesting to see FMA, and Brotherhood is more faithful to the manga.
However if you only want to see one, I recommand you Brotherhood
JarhadDec 29, 2016 4:51 PM
Dec 29, 2016 4:54 PM

Dec 2015
Like Jarhad said, if you intend to watch only one then watch FMA:B, if you wanna watch both the watch FMA first and then FMA:B
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Dec 29, 2016 4:57 PM

Jul 2014
Jarhad said:
You can watch both of them since the story of each series are pretty different and are not connected to each other. It is interesting to see FMA, and Brotherhood is more faithful to the manga.
However if you only want to see one, I recommand you Brotherhood

Exactly what Jarhad said.
Also, if you decide to watch FMA, then make sure to watch The Conqueror of Shamballa (movie) as it's a sequel/continuation to the original series. However, The Sacred Star of Milos (also a movie) is it's own thing (to the best of my knowledge since I've yet to finish watching it), so it can be watched whenever.
Dec 29, 2016 5:00 PM

Sep 2016
Just watch brotherhood, It has better quality as well.
Dec 29, 2016 5:53 PM
Jul 2013
Thanks guys
i'ma watch brotherhood quickstyles
Dec 30, 2016 6:26 AM
Oct 2014
Watch the original first. Even though the original differs from the manga later on, I believe it does a better job adapting the first chapters of the manga. Brotherhood is ridiculously fast paced at the start, so watching the original first will give you more appreciation for the mind-fuck that is brotherhood.
Dec 30, 2016 6:29 AM

Jul 2014
Gobblegobble said:
Watch the original first. Even though the original differs from the manga later on, I believe it does a better job adapting the first chapters of the manga. Brotherhood is ridiculously fast paced at the start, so watching the original first will give you more appreciation for the mind-fuck that is brotherhood.

I actually agree with you. I forgot how much more in-depth the original goes into for the first several episodes.

More topics from this board

» Any recommendations for similar Anime like this?

D_33 - Apr 10

12 by DaydreamPhoenix »»
5 minutes ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - 5 hours ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
5 hours ago

» On my way to the depths.... (1)

monke_guy - 8 hours ago

0 by monke_guy »»
8 hours ago

» What manga do you think I'd like, based on my list?

misamxsa - Apr 10

6 by ColdBlackTeaFan »»
9 hours ago

» Ao Haru Ride Rant (Had to get this off my chest) Spoilers!

XGirl86 - Yesterday

0 by XGirl86 »»
Yesterday, 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.