Forum Settings
Forums

Kickstarter for 'Nekopara' OVA Reaches Goal

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Dec 30, 2016 12:20 PM
~ PR Cheerio ~

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6604
Wilhelmina said:
It's scary how much people are willing to throw their money towards their "dream"... Well, I will readily sell my car if KyoAni ever started a kickstarter project for Haruhi S3.


They are rich basically, like, shit ton of money loads in their god damn pockets. But I'm not complaining.

and here's hoping Haruhi gets a 3rd season but it probably won't ;;
 
Dec 30, 2016 2:03 PM

Online
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 12780
My god are the character designs ever beautiful. I doubt the anime will actually be any good, but I'm still going to watch it.
 
Dec 30, 2016 2:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 164
Wow, that's alot. Seems Interesting and hope they raise enough to help It reach 1 hour!



I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!


https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine
 
Dec 30, 2016 2:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 27151
zombie_pegasus said:
My god are the character designs ever beautiful. I doubt the anime will actually be any good, but I'm still going to watch it.

From Nekopara twitter
Modified by Plutia, Dec 30, 2016 2:39 PM

read from right to left
 
Dec 30, 2016 2:27 PM

Online
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 12780
Plutia said:
zombie_pegasus said:
My god are the character designs ever beautiful. I doubt the anime will actually be any good, but I'm still going to watch it.

From Nekopara twitter
I tried playing the game, but it was a bit boring. I really like the art wallpapers and whatever, though.
 
Dec 30, 2016 8:01 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 219
I've been seeing NekoPara characters all over the internet for quite a while now. I guess I'll have to try the Eroge sometime soon.
 
Dec 30, 2016 8:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 3880
SymphoniacTippy said:
LoNNoL said:
My reaction be like

hah?
wot?
wut?
wtf?

hmm, Well, an all age adaption, i'm surprised when a lot of people fund all age adaption like that. I thought Nekopara is about fapping.Well people can still fap to ecchi scene so there's that.


It is but before that it's SoL moments honestly. It's not only about fapping so, there's that.

If you want to go and have some fap material then read it, I personally ain't the fan of it per say (well blame the time I played it honestly), but you can surely get enjoyment out of it. This is probably just mere fanservice/advertisement honestly.
I know it has SoL story(?) but it's really mediocre and the fact that people fund a lot of money for that mediocre SoL is what surprised me. not to mention it happened so fast.

It's the 'read da source for fap material' type. But tbh i really want to see a H version of this with a lot of fund and uncensored
 
Dec 30, 2016 8:21 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 6243
Nekopara isn't really that funny SoL to begin with, so my hopes for this OVA aren't that great, but I'll gladly accept animated Vanilla-chan anyway :3
 
Dec 30, 2016 8:34 PM
~ PR Cheerio ~

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6604
LoNNoL said:
SymphoniacTippy said:


It is but before that it's SoL moments honestly. It's not only about fapping so, there's that.

If you want to go and have some fap material then read it, I personally ain't the fan of it per say (well blame the time I played it honestly), but you can surely get enjoyment out of it. This is probably just mere fanservice/advertisement honestly.
I know it has SoL story(?) but it's really mediocre and the fact that people fund a lot of money for that mediocre SoL is what surprised me. not to mention it happened so fast.

It's the 'read da source for fap material' type. But tbh i really want to see a H version of this with a lot of fund and uncensored


Well, I guess I can understand from there so in that sense I see the point. I do enjoy the SoL aspect of the game so I guess that's just how I see it ^^U
 
Dec 30, 2016 8:34 PM
~ PR Cheerio ~

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 6604
Kitsu-nee said:
Nekopara isn't really that funny SoL to begin with, so my hopes for this OVA aren't that great, but I'll gladly accept animated Vanilla-chan anyway :3


Vanilla is greatness honestly :3 xD I wanna see her animated so damn much so :S at least we're getting her .w.
 
Dec 30, 2016 8:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 31542
Yeah i dont quite get why they didnt just make a hentai or something, like isnt that really all anyone cares about with this? Then again an absurdly large amount of people probably only played the censored steam version.

edit: oh wait never mind this is to basically pitch a anime series, then that makes sense why its not a hentai.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

 
Dec 30, 2016 10:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 655
So after what now 2~3days they already got 350.000.000 and with 42days left to reach the max goal of 500.000.000 think its pretty reasonable that we can expect an 1hour OVA, only makes you wonder if this will trigger then any future plans for this series with this huge support that its getting now
 
Dec 30, 2016 11:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 1087
The only reason why I made a kickstarter account

<3 Coconut will always be my #1 catgirl







 
Dec 31, 2016 4:34 AM
Challenge Lord

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 477
I'll probably throw $100 at this for the limited edition - It's worth it if you enjoy the series. Not so much if you just like anime :^)

I was tempted by the $300 one as you get your name in the ending credits.

Your name....Immortalized in Neko Waifu Heaven.



 
Dec 31, 2016 3:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 3243
I'm definitely gonna watch this.
 
Jan 1, 2017 1:02 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 2699
Cat in costume looked amusingly annoyed.
 
Jan 2, 2017 1:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 3293
They raised $400k in 3 days with 39 days to go? I had no idea Nekopara had such a huge fanbase. Like seriously what the fuck though? Imagine everything else that could be done with that $400k.

I mean they are clearly going to reach their max stretch goal of $500k, but then what? with 39 days left to go it isn't impossible for them to get close to a million.
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

 
Jan 2, 2017 7:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 127
the great me has predicted, this will be another kimi no na wa!!!
期待しているよ、私のサリアだって、嘘ばっかり!
でもねアンジュ、あんたがいなくなれば、私の方が強いってわかれば,
それができるなら、何もいらない!
 
Jan 2, 2017 7:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1401
fluffy_maus said:
You've gotta be shitting me...

RIGHT! HOLY SHIT!


My friend on MAL shown that to me a day before it even started cause they known I had all the Nekopara games on my steam with H-Patch.
I just looked at it and was that be cool but the amount of money for stuff is fucking nuts if you ask me, it will shock me if they reach there goal of that much.

So yeah.. THAT IS FUCKING NUTS!


 
Jan 2, 2017 8:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11320
IJN_Musashi92 said:
fluffy_maus said:
You've gotta be shitting me...

RIGHT! HOLY SHIT!


My friend on MAL shown that to me a day before it even started cause they known I had all the Nekopara games on my steam with H-Patch.
I just looked at it and was that be cool but the amount of money for stuff is fucking nuts if you ask me, it will shock me if they reach there goal of that much.

So yeah.. THAT IS FUCKING NUTS!


You underestimate the cataclysmic power of cat girl waifus
 
Jan 2, 2017 9:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1401
Darklight0303 said:

You underestimate the cataclysmic power of cat girl waifus


Yes I must have, very much so.


 
Jan 4, 2017 5:27 AM
Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1
Omg I've bee waiting for this for so long. Just know the minute this drops I'm literally going to drop everything just to watch this
 
Jan 4, 2017 12:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 1377
Forgive me Father for I have sinned....


Seriously tho, it raised 100k$ in 45 minutes.
 
Jan 4, 2017 6:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 487
and atm the amount they've raised is now $443,295 and still has 37 days left.

EDIT- I forgot to say if it gets a dub (I remember somewhere it said if they raised enough they'd maybe make a dub for it as well)

I'll make sure to buy it when it first hits
Modified by animefan0071, Jan 6, 2017 11:58 PM



All the Anime's on my list are all one's I own Personal physical copies of, or have seen in theaters that I plan on buying, series that I've watched on FUNimation or HIDIVE will not be on here unless/until I have already bought it.
 
Jan 4, 2017 8:59 PM
➝➝

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3493
No mating season +18 content. No donations from me.

Looking forward to seeing Coconut animated.
 
Jan 31, 2017 2:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 2638
I don't know how to feel about this one.

The VN is good already.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Feb 1, 2017 6:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6554
Meh I guess more handmaids dressed like cats is okay.
 
Feb 1, 2017 6:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 11320
Snappynator said:
Meh I guess more handmaids dressed like cats is okay.


Dressed like cats? Dude they are cats
 
Feb 1, 2017 6:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 6554
Darklight0303 said:
Snappynator said:
Meh I guess more handmaids dressed like cats is okay.


Dressed like cats? Dude they are cats
Even better then!
 
Feb 12, 2017 6:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 25
It got almost 10 times the original goal. Ten times. Is this really what people want?

Dear Diary,

I've just remembered why I hate people.

PS: I want to die.
 
Feb 12, 2017 1:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 216
Can't wait, I like the characters and their design in the VN
Vanilla is so cute and can't wait to see her and the other characters animated

 
Top
Pages (2) « 1 [2]