Forum Settings
Forums

Basic Mafia v4: Haruhi Suzumiya Mafia | Game Over - Mafia and Third Party Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »
Jan 5, 2017 10:22 AM

Aug 2014
@DenjaX Just for clarity, was I your target on N1?
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jan 5, 2017 10:26 AM

Nov 2008
@Sonata if you are truly town, did you realize that what you just did brings more harm than good. What are you expecting we benefit from all this?

PentaFlare said:
That was one of the coolest plays I've ever seen, but I don't think this is that kind of claim. Sonata claimed to try and save themself from a lynch, not to try and catch scum. This claim is entirely self preservation.
Are you sure about your plan for me? Also, you are probably right. What Sonata did more harm to town because he fished PRs as "vanilla". Such a traitorous move...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 5, 2017 10:28 AM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
@Sonata if you are truly town, did you realize that what you just did brings more harm than good. What are you expecting we benefit from all this?

PentaFlare said:
That was one of the coolest plays I've ever seen, but I don't think this is that kind of claim. Sonata claimed to try and save themself from a lynch, not to try and catch scum. This claim is entirely self preservation.
Are you sure about your plan for me? Also, you are probably right. What Sonata did more harm to town because he fished PRs as "vanilla". Such a traitorous move...

What plan?
Jan 5, 2017 10:28 AM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:
DenjaX Just for clarity, was I your target on N1?
Nope.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 5, 2017 10:36 AM

Jan 2010
This whole things feels like an exercise in futility.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 5, 2017 10:41 AM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
what made you say that?

Jan 5, 2017 10:42 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
what made you say that?
Because this was my thought when she clained VT

"And more confusion...just when I thought we might be reaching a moment of clarity."

I can see how these actions benefit the mafia.

Jan 5, 2017 10:44 AM

May 2012
This may sound bad, but should we just lynch Sonata and put an end to this?
If we keep her alive, I can see the thread being stuck in this claiming discussion for way longer than it should be. And she hasn't exactly been acting in the best interest of town by drawing out the PRs and being confusing.
Jan 5, 2017 10:47 AM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
If we keep her alive, I can see the thread being stuck in this claiming discussion for way longer than it should be. And she hasn't exactly been acting in the best interest of town by drawing out the PRs and being confusing.
There is not only 1 scum in the game.

To be more frank, I am wary about the people who remained calm after all these shenanigans.

Jan 5, 2017 10:48 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
I think we are about done with the claim discussion. Lynching possible town at this point is bad especially if there are 4 scum left. So without Sonata's claim we know that town has at least 3-5 PR's, Jail Keeper, Mine, and Player X's role. Denja and Penta I cannot be sure about but they seem fairly believable.

Jan 5, 2017 10:49 AM

Nov 2008
@PentaFlare the plan yknow where you out me as having night action. It seems counterproductive to me?

Jan 5, 2017 10:52 AM

May 2012
DenjaX said:

To be more frank, I am wary about the people who remained calm after all these shenanigans.
logic340 said:
I think we are about done with the claim discussion. Lynching possible town at this point is bad especially if there are 4 scum left. So without Sonata's claim we know that town has at least 3-5 PR's, Jail Keeper, Mine, and Player X's role. Denja and Penta I cannot be sure about but they seem fairly believable.
That's true. So what I've gotten from this is:

I believe: Penta, Logic, Denja, Kit, Phraze?
That leaves: Sithis, Sonata, Lucian, Rosie, Grape

Lucian and Grape are townreads, so I'd be quicker to take them out of the PoE pool, but of course there's always the chance I have been pocketed.

What do you guys think of Rosie and her sudden unvote on me?
Jan 5, 2017 10:52 AM

Nov 2008
@PentaFlare but then again, Sonata already did the damage.

Jan 5, 2017 10:54 AM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
@PentaFlare the plan yknow where you out me as having night action. It seems counterproductive to me?

Well, I was still in the frame of mind where you were already outed as having a PR. I hadn't considered that you were just going along with Sonata for the sake of it. I thought you really had visited Soren.
Jan 5, 2017 10:55 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
DenjaX said:

logic340 said:
That's true. So what I've gotten from this is:

I believe: Penta, Logic, Denja, Kit, Phraze?
That leaves: Sithis, Sonata, Lucian, Rosie, Grape

Lucian and Grape are townreads, so I'd be quicker to take them out of the PoE pool, but of course there's always the chance I have been pocketed.

What do you guys think of Rosie and her sudden unvote on me?
I really don't know what to make of rosie. I scum read her D1, had a lot of you defending her while I was trying to save x40, but now she ends up in almost all my PoE's (depending on whether Penta and Denja are town). I still like my vote on Sithis right now if there was scum on the Mishu train it was him.

Jan 5, 2017 10:57 AM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:

@Oyasumi_Rosie Why the sudden unvote on me?

With all the denja/penta/sonata shit going down, proving my theory right seems small potatoes if my vote could be used to figure this out.

Jan 5, 2017 10:57 AM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
DenjaX said:

Well, I was still in the frame of mind where you were already outed as having a PR. I hadn't considered that you were just going along with Sonata for the sake of it. I thought you really had visited Soren.
Yeah see much more confusion here...fuck me. Sonata done sorted out some PR's I can see this as a play to help scum buddies identify who to kill before Sonata is finally sacrificed. Then there is the overzealous town trying their hardest to make up for their earlier mistake. IDK what to think right now thought I had things figured out but......no!

Jan 5, 2017 10:58 AM

May 2012
logic340 said:
I really don't know what to make of rosie. I scum read her D1, had a lot of you defending her while I was trying to save x40, but now she ends up in almost all my PoE's (depending on whether Penta and Denja are town). I still like my vote on Sithis right now if there was scum on the Mishu train it was him.
Rosie's unvote amidst all the chaos without any explanation gave me some bad vibes. Same with Sithis, he's not done much to make me believe he's town versus the other two on the train.
Jan 5, 2017 10:59 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:

"And more confusion...just when I thought we might be reaching a moment of clarity."

Sounds like a mafia read on Sonata? Would you agree?

Jan 5, 2017 11:00 AM

May 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Gruffin said:

With all the denja/penta/sonata shit going down, proving my theory right seems small potatoes if my vote could be used to figure this out.
But you didn't vote again?
Jan 5, 2017 11:03 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

Sounds like a mafia read on Sonata? Would you agree?
Cannot just say that because it's confusing and looks scummy that it actually is. I learned that playing with grrrr (this guy predicted a mafia victory).

Jan 5, 2017 11:04 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
Rosie's unvote amidst all the chaos without any explanation gave me some bad vibes. Same with Sithis, he's not done much to make me believe he's town versus the other two on the train.
You see where my vote is I have given my reasons for picking Sithis

Jan 5, 2017 11:05 AM

Nov 2008
PentaFlare said:
DenjaX said:

the funny thing is, Sonata is right xDD Who wouldnt visit Soren Night 1?

Aug 2014
Well, maybe I'm close minded, but if someone fakeclaims to try and save themself, I'm lynching them. It is very likely they only went back on their claim because I called them out and they had no other defense at that point. Fakeclaiming a PR to save yourself is not a town move, ever.

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Gruffin said:

Who are you willing to lynch today? who is safe for you today?

Jan 5, 2017 11:06 AM

Aug 2014
DenjaX said:
PentaFlare said:

the funny thing is, Sonata is right xDD Who wouldnt visit Soren Night 1?

I don't know. I picked him because I know his play is very consistent so I wanted any information about him I could get.

Oct 2011
can we pls settlte on someone?? or better, someone provide some analysis!!

I posted enough to give me a headache yesterday and.... =.=

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
Well, maybe I'm close minded, but if someone fakeclaims to try and save themself, I'm lynching them. It is very likely they only went back on their claim because I called them out and they had no other defense at that point. Fakeclaiming a PR to save yourself is not a town move, ever.
I don't see the town motivation behind it. I can see it as scum getting a every last bit of information out of town before they are lynched.

Jan 5, 2017 11:10 AM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:
I don't see the town motivation behind it. I can see it as scum getting a every last bit of information out of town before they are lynched.
why are you not voting Sonata then? What are you waiting for? Second coming of Jesus?

Jan 5, 2017 11:12 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
why are you not voting Sonata then? What are you waiting for? Second coming of Jesus?
Why aren't you voting Sonata? I still have my reservations.

Jan 5, 2017 11:15 AM

Nov 2008
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:
Read my post about willing to spare Sonata for now. Cant believe you ask such questions when I know you read carefully.

Jan 5, 2017 11:17 AM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

But you didn't vote again?

Right now everyone who has claimed has been telling the trust but that isn't very useful to use now. I thought the votes against Sonata at the start the day felt like vengeance votes with good points, and I still wanted to see if my theory held. But now that we have three (?) claims and some insight in to night things don't add up. If Sonata was town watch, even with the oops, why wouldn't they still watch Soren if theor strongest belief was that Sorenson would be targeted that night?

Vote: Sonata
I didn't vote right then because I wasn't sure out of the three seemed the least legit. But through written this post I got a good idea of who I think that is. Sorry to add more to the confusion .

Jan 5, 2017 11:18 AM

May 2012
Wait a moment, I just realized something. If we mislynch and there are 4 mafia, then we'll be in lylo D4, right?
Jan 5, 2017 11:20 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I voted in my reply to Gruffin.

As for who is safe? Anyone who isn't Denja, Penta, or Sonata. Once that gets cleared up though, it's probably back on to reworking my theories.

Jan 5, 2017 11:22 AM

Nov 2008
@PentaFlare @Sonata you guys wanna compromise for now and lynch Gruffin?

This post looks bad to me:

Gruffin said:
Why would you say that it sounds bad?

Jan 5, 2017 11:22 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
Just because I am having a hard time seeing the town motive doesn't mean it isn't there Bursama is a prime example of that.

Jan 5, 2017 11:23 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
Read my post about willing to spare Sonata for now. Cant believe you ask such questions when I know you read carefully.
You're right it was a kind of knee jerk question because I have read your post on sparing Sonata. I still like my Sithis vote. What do you think about that guy?

Jan 5, 2017 11:24 AM

May 2012
@DenjaX I'm not pushing the issue. Honestly I'm just tired of all the confusion I've felt for the past day.
Jan 5, 2017 11:25 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@PentaFlare @Sonata you guys wanna compromise for now and lynch Gruffin?

This post looks bad to me:

Gruffin said:
My suspicions have been there from very early on though I liked their side of the Lucian argument I am not sure I like her for it. She has defended Sonata a few time as well I wonder if she is trying to look good off the flips? I could possibly be persuaded to vote Gruffin given the right arguments.

Jan 5, 2017 11:27 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:

I voted in my reply to Gruffin.

As for who is safe? Anyone who isn't Denja, Penta, or Sonata. Once that gets cleared up though, it's probably back on to reworking my theories.
Only one scum is getting lynched today so I would say to continue on with what you are working out we still have more scum to catch.

Jan 5, 2017 11:34 AM

May 2012
logic340 said:
My suspicions have been there from very early on though I liked their side of the Lucian argument I am not sure I like her for it. She has defended Sonata a few time as well I wonder if she is trying to look good off the flips? I could possibly be persuaded to vote Gruffin given the right arguments.
I was stating my thoughts on Sonata and just sort of ended up defending her because I was under the impression that her edited-away PR slip was real and read her posts with that in mind.
Jan 5, 2017 11:37 AM

Jan 2010
Phase change in 3hours and 20minutes

Day 3 Timer

Jan 5, 2017 11:38 AM

Nov 2008
@Sonata are you even going to post more to attempt to fix the damage you have done? I am willing to give you a chance, don't make me take it back. Try to work something from the stunt you have pulled and give us your results of your stunts. That is how it is supposed to work.

Jan 5, 2017 11:40 AM

May 2012
DenjaX said:
Didn't see this at first. I said that it sounds bad because it would be like a policy lynch.
Jan 5, 2017 11:41 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
I was stating my thoughts on Sonata and just sort of ended up defending her because I was under the impression that her edited-away PR slip was real and read her posts with that in mind.
I understand what you say you were doing but from my PoV it doesn't help me feel better about you. With the whole fakeclaim thing I don't know who to believe except for maybe Penta due to my own role.

Jan 5, 2017 11:44 AM

May 2012
logic340 said:
I understand what you say you were doing but from my PoV it doesn't help me feel better about you. With the whole fakeclaim thing I don't know who to believe except for maybe Penta due to my own role.
That's fair, I suppose. I can only explain what I was thinking and hope for the best.
Jan 5, 2017 11:47 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
That's fair, I suppose. I can only explain what I was thinking and hope for the best.
Let's talk Sithis, how do you feel about lynching him?

Jan 5, 2017 11:48 AM

Nov 2008
Gruffin said:
DenjaX said:
Didn't see this at first. I said that it sounds bad because it would be like a policy lynch.
And this exactly why it is striking as odd to me. If you are town, you should question about the possibility of the framejob caused by Penta and work from there. Before shit went down, you were oddly defending Sonata probably due to that edited slip earlier on. To me, you are just watching things burn even against Sonata this time. What the hell?

Jan 5, 2017 11:50 AM

Nov 2015
🌟 Vote Count 3.10 🌟

Sonata (4): Kit, PentaFlare, Phraze, Oyasumi_Rosie [L-2]
Lord_Sithis (2): Gruffin, logic340
PentaFlare (1): LucianRoy
Phraze (1): Lord_Sithis
DenjaX (1): Sonata

Not Voting (2): Grapefruit21, DenjaX

With 11 alive, it’s 6 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

>>Day 3 Timer<<
Jan 5, 2017 11:52 AM

May 2012
logic340 said:
Gruffin said:
Let's talk Sithis, how do you feel about lynching him?
I would prefer that he'd be here to defend himself first because my vote was for pressuring him into revealing a little more about his mindset. Unfortunately, he's still focused on Phraze and I've got nothing on him. He's not the worst choice, but he falls into the "is this scum or different town?" category which makes me nervous about lynching him for lack of input. The thing is, I realized that if we mislynch, we'll be in lylo D4 (if there are 4 mafia like we think) and lynching someone we don't know for sure is scummy spells trouble.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 32 33 [34] 35 36 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.