Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »
Jan 4, 2017 9:37 PM

Oct 2014
Going to sleep.
Jan 4, 2017 9:44 PM

Nov 2008
Sonata said:
" Attempting to decide if a player is town or mafia based on a flavor claim also has the potential to end badly. This is your warning."

From #1, rule 9.
Yes, I am aware. That's why I did not dismiss you being scum watcher despite being Mikuru Asahina.

Regardless, I am a major character so obviously, I have something to bring to the game. The rule doesn't say about abilities based on flavours ;)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 4, 2017 9:48 PM

Dec 2016
So if nobody here is lying (which is not by any means a garuntee) then scum has to be among Phraze, LucianRoy, Gruffin, Kit, Logic and Sithis. Denja, Sonata, and Penta are all claiming town power (again not necessarily all town, but for now I believe) and if Sonata is telling the truth Rosie is town (I think, might have misunderstood a claim there).

I do not believe Kit is scum, that means there are 3 to 4 scum amongst Lucian Phraze, Gruff, Logic, and Sithis. I don't think I'll be able to get momentum for a Logic lynch so we are looking at a high probability of hitting scum among Phraze, Gruff, Lucian, and Sithis for our lynches for today. I do not think it makes sense to lynch Sonata tonight if I am reading cryptic claims correctly regardless of alignment and I am will to believe Denjax and take Penta at face value for now. Am I missing anything if everyone is telling the truth?
Jan 4, 2017 9:52 PM

May 2012
...I'm going to bed now. ;-; This has officially fried my brain.
Jan 4, 2017 10:00 PM

Dec 2016
@Gruffin you can me both. I'm so lost and posts were moving so fast my earlier comments were almost a half page behind each
Jan 4, 2017 10:09 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
So if nobody here is lying (which is not by any means a garuntee) then scum has to be among Phraze, LucianRoy, Gruffin, Kit, Logic and Sithis. Denja, Sonata, and Penta are all claiming town power (again not necessarily all town, but for now I believe) and if Sonata is telling the truth Rosie is town (I think, might have misunderstood a claim there).

I do not believe Kit is scum, that means there are 3 to 4 scum amongst Lucian Phraze, Gruff, Logic, and Sithis. I don't think I'll be able to get momentum for a Logic lynch so we are looking at a high probability of hitting scum among Phraze, Gruff, Lucian, and Sithis for our lynches for today. I do not think it makes sense to lynch Sonata tonight if I am reading cryptic claims correctly regardless of alignment and I am will to believe Denjax and take Penta at face value for now. Am I missing anything if everyone is telling the truth?
Gruffin (as well as me) saw the post sonata made about hinting having a power role before sonata edited it out. Do you think if Sonata is town, and a scum had seen that hint, that scum team would have chosen not to kill sonata?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 4, 2017 10:34 PM

Dec 2016
hrrmm fair point still working on the reread of all of this.
Jan 4, 2017 10:39 PM

Nov 2015
🌟 Vote Count 3.8 🌟

Gruffin (2): Oyasumi_Rosie, Phraze
Lord_Sithis (2): Gruffin, logic340
Sonata (2): Kit, PentaFlare

PentaFlare (1): DenjaX
Phraze (1): Lord_Sithis
Kit (1): Sonata

Not Voting (2): LucianRoy, Grapefruit21

With 11 alive, it’s 6 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

>>Day 3 Timer<<
Jan 4, 2017 10:40 PM

Dec 2016
Unless they'd found Soren's role and figured he was a better NK than Sonata, with Denja's visit and knew he was a better PR because of it. Only problem with that is why would Denja confirm what Sonata said unless it was a slip up.
Jan 4, 2017 10:45 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Gruffin (as well as me) saw the post sonata made about hinting having a power role before sonata edited it out. Do you think if Sonata is town, and a scum had seen that hint, that scum team would have chosen not to kill sonata?
which post was the edited one?

I reckon editing is not allowed

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 4, 2017 10:46 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
Unless they'd found Soren's role and figured he was a better NK than Sonata, with Denja's visit and knew he was a better PR because of it. Only problem with that is why would Denja confirm what Sonata said unless it was a slip up.
I don't think he hinted it, so i'm not sure how they'd find out, unless jailor sends a role block notification, one of the mafia got the roleblock notification, and another mafia has a tracker ability and tracked soren and saw him visit the scum buddy that got blocked. But even at that all they know is he can roleblock since i dont think anyone assumed jailor was in the game. (and that situation is so convoluted it seems unlikely)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 4, 2017 10:50 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
Kit said:
which post was the edited one?

I reckon editing is not allowed
I think it was this one, since it matches gruffin's story that it was edited 6 minutes later, and gruffin posted 1 minute after sonata posted so it makes sense gruffin saw it before the edit. I don't personally remember which post it was though, i just remember the power role hint itself, it stuck out in my mind because, well, power role hint.

Jan 4, 2017 10:56 PM

Dec 2016
Kit said:
Grapefruit21 said:
I don't think he hinted it, so i'm not sure how they'd find out, unless jailor sends a role block notification, one of the mafia got the roleblock notification, and another mafia has a tracker ability and tracked soren and saw him visit the scum buddy that got blocked. But even at that all they know is he can roleblock since i dont think anyone assumed jailor was in the game. (and that situation is so convoluted it seems unlikely)

This is all confusing but what I was trying to get across is Mafia saw the edit, but wanted to NK Soren because DenjaX had investigated N1 and found a PR. This idea makes everything click except for Denja confirming a Soren visit N1.
Jan 4, 2017 11:01 PM

Dec 2016
@Kit this whole thing is making my brain hurt. Everyone seems to be accidentally claiming from a town mindset except Denja who confirmed a claim that confirmed them as a PR which would have 0 benefit for them to do as scum.

So either all 3 are town (because Penta looks unbelieveably towny coming out of this) or either Sonata or Denja did something anti-scum as scum...
Jan 4, 2017 11:03 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
Kit said:

This is all confusing but what I was trying to get across is Mafia saw the edit, but wanted to NK Soren because DenjaX had investigated N1 and found a PR. This idea makes everything click except for Denja confirming a Soren visit N1.
Ooh I think I see what you're saying. But that scenario depends on Denja being scum so it doesn't work under the "all claims are true" assumption anymore

Jan 4, 2017 11:04 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
@Kit this whole thing is making my brain hurt. Everyone seems to be accidentally claiming from a town mindset except Denja who confirmed a claim that confirmed them as a PR which would have 0 benefit for them to do as scum.

So either all 3 are town (because Penta looks unbelieveably towny coming out of this) or either Sonata or Denja did something anti-scum as scum...
Maybe I was right all along and Lucian is scum? Along with phraze and sithis due to POE. game solved XD

Jan 4, 2017 11:08 PM

Jan 2008
I hope I'm not the only one thinking this but I think it would benefit town if Denja and Penta revealed their night action results, since they've both already outed themselves. I guess it's up to others tho to judge whether the benefit of shared information outweighs the detriment of telling scum exactly what role every pr is. but it's not like they can kill 3 ppl in one night.

Jan 4, 2017 11:11 PM

Dec 2016
Kit said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Maybe I was right all along and Lucian is scum? Along with phraze and sithis due to POE. game solved XD

I'm thinking you might be right about Lucian, I still suspect Gruff but that is dependant on DenjaX being scum at this point (which doesn't seem super likely) so possible teams look like: Denja/Gruff/x/y(if 4 scum teams) or Lucian/Rosie/Sithis/Phraze/logic. I guess I need to stop and not town clear you, but I've had you town piled for a while and I'm too excited about this to relook at you right now.
Jan 4, 2017 11:18 PM

Dec 2016
Only problem with our gamesolve @Kit is if Sonata is scum and super outplaying everyone. Hmmmm need to think.
Jan 4, 2017 11:19 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
Kit said:

I'm thinking you might be right about Lucian, I still suspect Gruff but that is dependant on DenjaX being scum at this point (which doesn't seem super likely) so possible teams look like: Denja/Gruff/x/y(if 4 scum teams) or Lucian/Rosie/Sithis/Phraze/logic. I guess I need to stop and not town clear you, but I've had you town piled for a while and I'm too excited about this to relook at you right now.
What was your reason for suspecting gruffin? sorry if you said it before there's like too many posts in this thread and I had to read 4 pages to catch up today

Jan 4, 2017 11:21 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
Only problem with our gamesolve @Kit is if Sonata is scum and super outplaying everyone. Hmmmm need to think.
Yeah that is the problem I'm having, and Sonata's flip either way doesn't even confirm Denja either way since Sonata could be town or scum watcher (if denja is town) or could be scum lying about being watcher (if both are scum) which is frustrating

edit: or if sonata is town and denja scum then denja could have a scum pr

Jan 4, 2017 11:28 PM

Dec 2016
Kit said:
Grapefruit21 said:
Yeah that is the problem I'm having, and Sonata's flip either way doesn't even confirm Denja either way since Sonata could be town or scum watcher (if denja is town) or could be scum lying about being watcher (if both are scum) which is frustrating

edit: or if sonata is town and denja scum then denja could have a scum pr

By why would scum Denja confirm that he had looked at Soren N1 instead of counter claiming?

Also Re Claiming Penta shouldn't unless they have valuable information to give town because their alignment changes none of this so it doesn't help town.
Jan 4, 2017 11:28 PM

Jan 2008
oh but if Sonata's scum watcher and Denja's town they would have killed Denja/aa-dono on night 2... and if Denja's scum and Sonata's town then Denja could have lied and claimed he didn't visit Soren n1 and push sonata mislynch... :/

So maybe they're either both town or both scum

This is making me do a lot of hypothetical thinking

Jan 4, 2017 11:32 PM

Dec 2016
On suspecting Gruffin I have had a several small things pinging me, D1 stuff I didn't like, defending Lucian and Sonata so zealously in D3, Votes, dismissing VCA and interaction analysis as useless before scum flips (taking tools even in a diminished state off the table), and a few small things. Not enough that I ever wanted to make them the top train, but enough that they were consistently on my radar.
Jan 4, 2017 11:37 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
On suspecting Gruffin I have had a several small things pinging me, D1 stuff I didn't like, defending Lucian and Sonata so zealously in D3, Votes, dismissing VCA and interaction analysis as useless before scum flips (taking tools even in a diminished state off the table), and a few small things. Not enough that I ever wanted to make them the top train, but enough that they were consistently on my radar.
Hmm ok. My perspective on Gruffin is that her actions on D1 were justified and seemed reasonable to me, and after our argument I felt that if she were scum she would not have been so obstinate so I think she just really wanted to show me her perspective or was suspicious of me, and I think defending Sonata can be explained by the fact that she saw the power role hint that was edited away. The dismissal of no-flip analysis seems normal for her too.

I know you didn't ask but I thought I'd share, since after all I am the one that argued with her and I had called her out as acting like scum at the time

Jan 4, 2017 11:38 PM

Dec 2016
Kit said:
oh but if Sonata's scum watcher and Denja's town they would have killed Denja/aa-dono on night 2... and if Denja's scum and Sonata's town then Denja could have lied and claimed he didn't visit Soren n1 and push sonata mislynch... :/

I agree with all of that. The only small thing is if Denja went next level thinking cc leads to the mislynch which instantly leads to his lynch and decided to try and clear both of them. But I don't know if I believe that because of the way he reacted to Sonata making the claim and his interactions with Penta.
Jan 4, 2017 11:39 PM

Dec 2016
And I appreciate the read on Gruff and the Sonata defense makes so much more sense now knowing the PR slip. So I should maybe move my suspicions....
Jan 4, 2017 11:40 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
Kit said:

I agree with all of that. The only small thing is if Denja went next level thinking cc leads to the mislynch which instantly leads to his lynch and decided to try and clear both of them. But I don't know if I believe that because of the way he reacted to Sonata making the claim and his interactions with Penta.
oh yeah.. i always forget about how false claims can be immediately disproved with a flip. I guess denja had to go along with it then

Jan 4, 2017 11:45 PM

Dec 2016
@Kit what I'm most confused about now is Sonata being so convinced that DenjaX is town and they would clear them while staying so suspicious of Penta who comes out of it looking like confused town.

Also reading it now Denja's post come across as town, but it's not a hard read. And I'd had a town town lean on aa-dono all along so that might be my bias showing.
Jan 4, 2017 11:47 PM

Dec 2016
And they didn't have to at this stage with a full scum team a mislynch leading to 1 scum lynch isn't the worst thing in the world for scum team. Trades 3 town for 1 scum, which if he goes along with we might find he teammates and skip the mislynch he can guarantee. Uggh it's getting WIFOMy in here.
Jan 4, 2017 11:49 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
@Kit what I'm most confused about now is Sonata being so convinced that DenjaX is town and they would clear them while staying so suspicious of Penta who comes out of it looking like confused town.

Also reading it now Denja's post come across as town, but it's not a hard read. And I'd had a town town lean on aa-dono all along so that might be my bias showing.
I thought Sonata was suspicious of Denja and demanded a full claim

edit: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1580282&show=1450#msg49213036

Jan 4, 2017 11:55 PM

Dec 2016
@Kit Suspecting Penta counting on town DenjaX
Jan 5, 2017 12:09 AM

Dec 2016
So knowing what we know we need to work under the assumption that Sonata is town, which is true unless they are a scum team with DenjaX and leading us on the most impressive goose chase of all time, 1489 feels scummy to me.
Jan 5, 2017 1:01 AM

Aug 2013
Didn't read. What I gotta know?
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Jan 5, 2017 1:03 AM

Aug 2013
Is there some kind of massclaim going on?

inb4 Denja strats?
Jan 5, 2017 1:15 AM

Aug 2013
Did Gruffin vote Kit at any point today?
Jan 5, 2017 1:21 AM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
LucianRoy said:
I guess I gave kind of an alternative. My vote was really last-minute though. Didn't think anyone would actually follow me, and they didn't ofc. Where is Sith btw? Haven't read a post of substance from them in a while, on page 23 btw.

I voted somebody who wasn't 40, does that count as an action?

How am I supposed to care about a player who was practically inactive for a good majority of the phase? I'm not Jesus swooping in to save 40 from a ML when I can't even get a solid read on the guy and go off gut feel instead.

None of this explains why you moved off in the first place. You are making a lot of defeatist noise about your move here, but you still made it. I'm just asking what you have to gain from making the move. By your own words you don't think it would lean to anything, so why bother? I see two possible motivations to move your vote either to stop a mislynch or to earn town credit. And you just admitted you weren't particularly interested in stopping a mislynch: "How am I supposed to care about a player who was practically inactive for a good majority of the phase?"

I never voted 40? Maybe that's where you're getting mixed up?
Jan 5, 2017 1:27 AM

Dec 2016
@LucianRoy Sonata claimed and named DejnaX as a PR then Penta claimed a PR trying to cc but then said oops. Kit and I have been trying to sum it up and PoE what it means.
Jan 5, 2017 1:29 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
unvote
vote: PentaFlare
My vote on Sonata isn't doing anything and hey seems to be a town consensus, lets see if this get a better reaction. I have nothing definitively scummy I actually have a town lean on him most game but this makes me feel as if they have gone under my radar a little bit. They have done a great job of explaining their thought process but now the whole Bursama over explaining thing stands out to me. I am going too look back over the thread and see if there are any other instances where Penta stands out to me.

I will say this I have gotten the Chione feel from early on this game, especially in regards to the NKA discussion. I don't know how to feel about NKA because I have never been scum and don't truly know the though process behind a NK.

Tf is a "chione feel"? You might need to delve a bit on that one. If I had the time, I could give you 101 ways why NKA analysis is almost 100% of the time absolute wine.

From experience town have talked about NKA while scum have discouraged it.

I legit gave Bursama a lecture on this and you won't see me flipping scum anytime soon.

Penta was discouraging NKA talk (I was too though). I know this isn't solid but couple that with the fact that Penta isn't voting yet this phase and it's enough to make me want to look deeper into Penta.

You're right, it isn't solid, and it's a p-poor vote fmpov.
What is this vote trying to do exactly? It's applying pressure to Penta how?
Jan 5, 2017 1:34 AM

Dec 2016
@LucianRoy Right you are that is pretty embarrassing by me, well there goes that case. My bad.
Jan 5, 2017 1:38 AM

Aug 2013
Phraze said:
lynches: x40, Bursama [passive aka easy-to-die-off players]
nightkills: Mish, Soren [reserved aka confusing players]
[even the deaths look pro town.... lol]

Grapefruit and Logic seem to be on the same wavelength aka alignment. Grapefruit comes off as town to me, so Logic should be town. I've also mentioned before that Logic would be hella nervous for his first scumgame. by association, Lucian should be town for agreeing with that. combined with some of his seemingly pro town strategy.
[townreads for Grapefruit/Logic/Lucian via association]

Gruffin: claimed new playstyle, but it seems more anti town than her old one.
Kit: under radar. but she would be nervous for her first scumgame, similar vein to Logic. she approached Gruffin confidently, so it's a big town tell. [newb!scum won't do so]
Phraze: well.... I'll just let ppl read off me and my interactions~
Rosie: new to the game. pretty direct so far. another not-newb!scum tell.
Dono(now Denja): been more active D3, but emotional. rep'd out
Sithis: been feeling scum neutral from them since D1, hasn't improved at all.

We practically mind-meld until about here:

Sonata: getting townreads for doing something so obviously scummy. could be staged.
Penta: not likeing their interaction with Dono. it looks fluffy suspicious. staged?

Gonna need to back that one up buddy. Show me the carfax.

suspects:
Gruffin/Sonata
+ Dono or Penta whichever fits from their interaction
+ I like Sithis in PoE so adding him in
+ Sonata/Penta/Gruffin? thoughts?

I think, through PoE, your list is warranted to have Penta on it.
I like Sith in PoE too!!! Saaaaaammmmeeeeee.
Dunno about Gruffin yet, still gotta figure out this hard WK of me. It's like, just short of a vote from being a chainsaw defense.
Jan 5, 2017 1:39 AM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@LucianRoy Sonata claimed and named DejnaX as a PR then Penta claimed a PR trying to cc but then said oops. Kit and I have been trying to sum it up and PoE what it means.

Yoooooo, ok, uhh, what?
Jan 5, 2017 1:39 AM

Aug 2013
Grapefruit21 said:
@LucianRoy Right you are that is pretty embarrassing by me, well there goes that case. My bad.

's ok
Jan 5, 2017 1:43 AM

Dec 2016
LucianRoy said:
Grapefruit21 said:

Yoooooo, ok, uhh, what?

Yeah things went batshit. And yeah. I think starting with 1512 Kit and I talk through it but it jumps off at 1401
Jan 5, 2017 1:45 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
LucianRoy said:

What does Sonata owe you? What does Sonata owe any of us? An apology? He already gave that.

Reads would be nice though.
Personally they owe me nothing. They said they would make up for their mistake so am I wrong for trying to hold them to that? Does it make me scummy for asking? Right now Sonata's play looks pretty scummy end of D2 a lot of us are giving it a pass right now due to the fact that another mislynch is a really bad move. I still cannot discount the fact that this could have been a risky scum move, espeiclaly when I look at the post where you called this exact scenario. It begs the question is Lucian a guessing genius this game??
-Guessed 40 right
-Guessed Bursama right
-Guessed Sonata's moves leading up to the hammer correctly.

Some may look at this and think you have inside information. Are you a mafia soothsayer?

I can see the future.
In the next ten pages, I read over Penta's failed counterclaim or w/e and it looks scummy as shit and I end up voting him or something along those lines.
Jan 5, 2017 1:50 AM

Aug 2013
Lord_Sithis said:
Well, for now I'm going to vote Phraze, but I have lots of catching up to do, so that might change.

Vote: Phraze

Don't you think having an informed vote is better than getting into a pissing contest?
Jan 5, 2017 2:14 AM

Dec 2016
So thoughts on the claim fiasco @LucianRoy?
Jan 5, 2017 2:21 AM

Dec 2016
Uggh that was a crap post. Let's try again; what I'm really after is another set of eyes on Kit and my reading of what we can trust based on actions taken and verified by others. Do you think we can safely conclude anything about alignments based on claims and verifications given?
Jan 5, 2017 2:23 AM

Aug 2013
Had to do something else, and I actually don't think I'll be able to read all of this in-time for the phase change.

I'll try, but damn, it's like, the equivalent to 18 25-post pages.
Jan 5, 2017 2:28 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
@LucianRoy I don't think you have mentioned much about the exchange between Kit and Gruffin over you. Do you feel like Gruffin made valid points? Do you feel like Kit should be voting for you given their position? Also I see you avoided a question that Grapefruit asked you in regards to myself I would like to hear your thoughts on the situation. I would like everyone to chime in on that post instead of ignoring it.

Gruffin's points were fine. Kit's were really lack-luster and bad like I mentioned earlier. If grapefruit asked me what alignment you are, tell him I said town.

Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
What was your answer to this question?
I would saaay...Sithis, Phraze, aa-dono have all not been very open and I feel that Phraze, Sonata, and Kit are all doing things that promote confusion/paranoia. With Kit, that’s because of our interaction yesterday, so I need to give that another look to judge if that was their intention though.

Everyone else has shown me signs of acting in the interest of directing the game to a clearer state.

LucianRoy said:
Maybe me? A little? But that's just the way I play, and I'm not scum so...
Wellll, I mean more like who isn't trying to do things that will help them understand the game better and help their fellow players understand better? Who's stirring up the pot and who's coasting without the effort to solve the game?

@DenjaX Ayyy welcome, comrade.

Phraze said:
forgot to save up the link but I saw it. u read him as town.
Lucian was my suspect D1. but after seeing his behavior, it went back to neutral...then pro town. but seeing as we got nowhere, I'm thinking we should flip our reads to get a new perspective.
Could you give me details on how your read progressed? Like what points jumped out as scummy/townie as you were forming your read?

@Grapefruit21 Yeah, I got carried away defending my stance on Lucian. :\ I’ll let him respond to accusations on his own so I can see how he’ll react.

logic340 said:
@Kit and @Gruffin you two I would like to see votes from I am sure there is someone you suspect enough to pressure vote?
Yeah. Phraze has been very confusing so far, I'd like to see more of her thought process today if at all possible.

Vote: Phraze

This is subject to change as I reread stuff. I was thinking about Kit, but need to reread on them first.

logic340 said:
How do you currently feel about Sonata and Phraze?
I feel that Phraze hasn't done much to stay off my scumlist, still confusing as ever.

Sonata...Might be town? Her apology read as geniune to me and no matter how hard I try I cannot find a good reason for scum to do what she did. I mean, yes, one mislynch achieved, but potentially endangering a teammate that had towncred over a ML that was most likely going to happen on its own? It doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm feeling Phraze for town because they read my mind with their read list.
You're going to have to outline some real scummy shit to claim they've been "confusing" for you b/c it's p-night and day to me.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 33 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.