Forum Settings
Forums

Basic Mafia v4: Haruhi Suzumiya Mafia | Game Over - Mafia and Third Party Win

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Jan 3, 2017 5:04 PM

Jan 2010
Vote: @Sonata you have making up to do today. Do you still scum read me? Can I have your reason, weird as the may have been?

Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Jan 3, 2017 5:11 PM

Jan 2010
aa-dono said:
@logic340 hmmmmmmmmmmmm short answer because... I don't think I have the energy to type long ones.

Penta is scum.

I'll explain come Day phase.
It's day phase will you lease explain this?

Jan 3, 2017 5:12 PM

Aug 2013
Bursama said:
Phraze said:
can u give a legit reason why ur voting for u? I need to hear ur POV on it as hilarious as this sounds lol

It makes future VCA easier and draws attention to the one who hammers me.

huh.

Jan 3, 2017 5:17 PM

May 2012
Kit said:
What, that post is not my case against Lucian. It's a reply to a specific question you asked me, so of course it is specific!
No, I mean your overall way of reading him is based on small details about what he hasn't posted/explained when all you need to do is ask him. It really doesn't feel to me like you are trying to figure Lucian out.
Maybe it's because I have only gotten to play with you as town for 1 day phase per game, but you have never reacted to my opinions about someone else like this except when I was suspicious of Crossbell, your scum buddy.
Consider this: I am town and I believe that Lucian is town, therefore I am defending my townbuddy. :P But still. Why are you tying us together when neither of us has flipped? Association without a flip won't get us anywhere.
I'm just having fun. It's about time we have a fight. It's a bonding experience~
(เธ‡’ฬ€-‘ฬ)เธ‡ Put 'em up, cat! We clash once more! Also I'm starting to think you may be scum.
You said you might revisit the idea later ("I don't want to jump to this conclusion quite yet "), so from my POV you slightly agreed and didn't completely dismiss it. Should I remind you that contradicting yourself was a scum tell in CCL? I thought you said you were being careful with your words this time.
This feels like you're suddenly suspecting me because I'm pressing you or because you're taking what I say too seriously. Could you try looking at that post from my POV? I was pretty surprised at what happened EoD2 so immediately got paranoid about Penta/Sonata who were at the center of it all. I haven't given either a close look yet, so I didn't want to say that idea was true or false for sure.
Jan 3, 2017 5:23 PM

Nov 2015
๐ŸŒŸ Vote Count 3.0 ๐ŸŒŸ

Sonata (1): logic340

Not Voting (10): Gruffin, Kit, Phraze, Oyasumi_Rosie, aa-dono, LucianRoy, Grapefruit21, Lord_Sithis, Sonata, PentaFlare

With 11 alive, it’s 6 players to majority lynch.
If a majority lynch is not achieved by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched instead.

>>Day 3 Timer<<
Jan 3, 2017 5:25 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Going through day 2 again, got a question. Do we actually know if the kills done at night are done by mafia?
Yes. There are such thing as killing TPRs (Third Party Roles), but since there's only been one death each night, I think it's just mafia.
But does maifa have to kill every night?

Jan 3, 2017 5:28 PM

May 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Gruffin said:
Yes. There are such thing as killing TPRs (Third Party Roles), but since there's only been one death each night, I think it's just mafia.
They don't have to, but in most cases they want to kill each night because that brings them closer to their win condition.
Jan 3, 2017 5:29 PM

May 2012
^ Also, possible derptell for Rosie?
Easily faked though.

Edit: Er, not sure if derptell is the right word, but you get what I mean?
Jan 3, 2017 5:31 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Gruffin said:
I've only seen them not kill twice. Once was a good protection (me on kit nnt) blocked so this one doesn't count and in Hirugashi because a NK would have outed the scum.

Jan 3, 2017 5:37 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
^ Also, possible derptell for Rosie?
Easily faked though.

Edit: Er, not sure if derptell is the right word, but you get what I mean?
Nope. //Edit: That nope was to getting what you mean, but now I get it, and its still a nope -w-;;
Oyasumi_RosieJan 3, 2017 5:40 PM

Jan 3, 2017 5:39 PM

May 2012
What I'm getting at is this sort of stuff would have been explained in the scumchat if you were scum. Buuuut it's really easy to use this sort of thing to look innocent so I'm not entirely sure it means you're town.
Jan 3, 2017 5:42 PM

Jan 2010
I'm going to try and form a town block tonight. I'd like to know where people stand on me right now?

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
What I'm getting at is this sort of stuff would have been explained in the scumchat if you were scum. Buuuut it's really easy to use this sort of thing to look innocent so I'm not entirely sure it means you're town.
OOOh, I see now. I just remember an RL version of Maifa I played a while ago, where the mafia didn't kill most nights. I didn't know if there was a role forcing Maifa kills each night

May 2012
Yeah, I'm just having a hard time reading you in general, Rosie. *-*
Jan 3, 2017 5:45 PM

May 2012
logic340 said:
I'm going to try and form a town block tonight. I'd like to know where people stand on me right now?
^ Towniest town that ever towned.

You try to see things from others' perspective, put a lot of effort into your reads, are generally doing things that wouldn't make sense for you to do as mafia, etc. Not really going into detail, because it's pretty obvious and I want to focus on others for now.
Jan 3, 2017 5:52 PM

Aug 2013
//Ah... I got to write my notes with a new pen!~ It writes so well!~ So happy~

Here is a list of interesting activity I have found during D2!

Honestly, I don't think this is very helpful. I think its the start of a good case against Sonata, but voting for them now leaves a bad taste in my mouth just as voting against Bursama did.

I still think my Kit/Gruffin idea could still work though, just not the way I thought it would, given recent posts.

Right now, however, I am going to wait to see what points other people make.

Rip Soren. Thanks for being nice

Jan 3, 2017 5:53 PM

Aug 2014
Togs said:
๐ŸŒŸ Day 1 Final Vote Count ๐ŸŒŸ
_0x40_ (6): Kit, Soren, rosielovesanime, Bursama, PentaFlare, Gruffin
Mishukax (3): _0x40_, Grapefruit21, Lord_Sithis
Lord_Sithis (2): Phraze, LucianRoy
Gruffin (1): Sonata
Kit (1): Mishukax
LucianRoy (1): aa-dono
rosielovesanime (1): logic340

Togs said:
๐ŸŒŸ Day 2 Final Vote Count ๐ŸŒŸ
Bursama (7): Gruffin, logic340, Grapefruit21, Kit, Bursama, PentaFlare, Sonata
Kit (1): Oyasumi_Rosie
LucianRoy (1): Soren

Not Voting (4): Phraze, aa-dono, Lord_Sithis, LucianRoy
Be like this seal. It is a happy seal.
~Review Guidelines~ | ~Recommendation Guidelines~ | ~Mafia Society~
Jan 3, 2017 5:54 PM

Aug 2013
Gruffin said:
You should just read me as town then :3c //joke

Jan 3, 2017 5:57 PM

May 2012
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Gruffin said:
You should just read me as town then :3c //joke
You're right! :o
Wow this game is so easy.
Jan 3, 2017 5:58 PM

Aug 2014
PentaFlare said:
Togs said:

Togs said:

I've stared at this for a solid 5 minutes and decided that there isn't much to get out of it when I can only see green...
Jan 3, 2017 5:59 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
PentaFlare said:

I've stared at this for a solid 5 minutes and decided that there isn't much to get out of it when I can only see green...
add me and you to it in green and see how it looks to you.

Jan 3, 2017 6:03 PM

May 2012
Here's what the VC looks like for me: (Green conf town, Blue strong townread)

Jan 3, 2017 6:03 PM

Aug 2013
PentaFlare said:
PentaFlare said:

Better now?

Jan 3, 2017 6:05 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
PentaFlare said:

Better now?
Does red mean scum?

Edit: Are those your scum reads?

Jan 3, 2017 6:06 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:

I think you are town enough to comfortably remove you from any PoE pool I would form right now. My current problem is that is that I don't know what to do so I don't know how much help I would be for anything except bouncing ideas off. My usual tactics in the late game are PoE and interaction analysis from scum flips. The problem is that lack of scum flips and that I'm reconsidering many of my reads because something isn't working.

If you were to form a PoE pool, which players would you be comfortable removing from it (players you think are town for sure)? For me, that is you and grapefruit. Normally it would be more at this stage of the game...
Jan 3, 2017 6:08 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

I think you are town enough to comfortably remove you from any PoE pool I would form right now. My current problem is that is that I don't know what to do so I don't know how much help I would be for anything except bouncing ideas off. My usual tactics in the late game are PoE and interaction analysis from scum flips. The problem is that lack of scum flips and that I'm reconsidering many of my reads because something isn't working.

If you were to form a PoE pool, which players would you be comfortable removing from it (players you think are town for sure)? For me, that is you and grapefruit. Normally it would be more at this stage of the game...
What do you think of the latest Kit/Gruffin interaction?

Jan 3, 2017 6:09 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Better now?
Does red mean scum?

Edit: Are those your scum reads?

No, Red just means they voted on train twice now.

Jan 3, 2017 6:09 PM

Jan 2008
Gruffin said:
Kit said:
What, that post is not my case against Lucian. It's a reply to a specific question you asked me, so of course it is specific!
No, I mean your overall way of reading him is based on small details about what he hasn't posted/explained when all you need to do is ask him. It really doesn't feel to me like you are trying to figure Lucian out.
Maybe it's because I have only gotten to play with you as town for 1 day phase per game, but you have never reacted to my opinions about someone else like this except when I was suspicious of Crossbell, your scum buddy.
Consider this: I am town and I believe that Lucian is town, therefore I am defending my townbuddy. :P But still. Why are you tying us together when neither of us has flipped? Association without a flip won't get us anywhere.
I'm just having fun. It's about time we have a fight. It's a bonding experience~
(เธ‡’ฬ€-‘ฬ)เธ‡ Put 'em up, cat! We clash once more! Also I'm starting to think you may be scum.
You said you might revisit the idea later ("I don't want to jump to this conclusion quite yet "), so from my POV you slightly agreed and didn't completely dismiss it. Should I remind you that contradicting yourself was a scum tell in CCL? I thought you said you were being careful with your words this time.
This feels like you're suddenly suspecting me because I'm pressing you or because you're taking what I say too seriously. Could you try looking at that post from my POV? I was pretty surprised at what happened EoD2 so immediately got paranoid about Penta/Sonata who were at the center of it all. I haven't given either a close look yet, so I didn't want to say that idea was true or false for sure.
1 .Ok, why would scum do the things Lucian was doing: because 40 was obviously going to get lynched whether he tried to save him or not, so he tried to save him to look good. Why would town do those things: idk the weakest attempt EVER at trying to save someone who he thought was town. He didn't try to get anyone off the vote. If I give him the benefit of the doubt, he simply didn't have a good read on 40.
I'm not just looking at details, I'm looking motivation.

2. Dang even when I defended Soren in nanatsu I wasn't this fierce about it. You don't even seem open to the possibility that Lucian is scum. Did you know scum can lie and pretend to be townie. Also there are multiple scum so I think I'm allowed to have multiple scum reads

3. Bring it on! >:3

4. You're pressing me? I thought we were having a friendly discussion :3c I answered your questions with my reasoning, now you are just criticizing my methods instead of proving me wrong with facts. I was about to concede that me saying you were contradicting yourself was a stretch but you're backpedalling again.. in your last post to me you said you "dismissed it" now you're saying it's not "true or false for sure" ._.

I take everything in this game seriously. This is a super serious game for serious people.
(ok that was a joke, but serious question: what exactly did I take too seriously?)

Also, can you give any example that tell you for sure that Lucian is town? Not just "this doesn't seem that scummy" or "I can see why town would act this way" but behavior that says "LUCIAN IS TOWN!!" Because the way you're acting makes me think you have practically confirmed him

I'm still open to the idea that you, Lucian, or both of you are town btw. Just having a discussion~ It's not like I'm dead-set on scum reading you guys, in fact I never even said that. I only voiced a few suspicions, showed my reasons, and prodded you a bit.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . โ™ซโ™ช. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 3, 2017 6:10 PM

Aug 2013
@logic340 You seemed interestings in my interaction readings before, do you want me to do any now?

Jan 3, 2017 6:10 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

Hmm, it makes me really wish aa-dono would post more. I don't feel comfortable with the players who avoided all three main trains (Mishu, 0x40, bursama) because all the main trains were on town which means the scum wouldn't need to use their full firepower to influence the votes in the direction of a town lynch. Town could pick any main train and mislynch either way.
Jan 3, 2017 6:14 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
I would say you, grapefruit, and possibly Lucian.

Jan 3, 2017 6:16 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
@logic340 You seemed interestings in my interaction readings before, do you want me to do any now?
Sure that would be awesome.

Jan 3, 2017 6:18 PM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Anyone you want me to focus on?

Jan 3, 2017 6:19 PM

Jan 2010
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

Hmm, it makes me really wish aa-dono would post more. I don't feel comfortable with the players who avoided all three main trains (Mishu, 0x40, bursama) because all the main trains were on town which means the scum wouldn't need to use their full firepower to influence the votes in the direction of a town lynch. Town could pick any main train and mislynch either way.
My train was town as well which tells me they wouldn't need to touch it either. The change between me, griffin and 40 was the only time I can see scum moving and if Gruffin is town they wouldn't have need to move then either.

Jan 3, 2017 6:19 PM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
Anyone you want me to focus on?
me and anyone you are suspicious of.

Jan 3, 2017 6:24 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
You're my top town read since Soren died. I'd be happy to be included in your town block but I know some people suspect me so it's understandable if I'm not included

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . โ™ซโ™ช. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 3, 2017 6:24 PM

Aug 2014
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

I'm having a hard time pinning a feeling on either player based on this. There are scummy points for both but it also feels like they have genuine scumreads (even if only slightly) on each other. Not so sure about the reads on Lucian, need to look at those more closely.

The one thing that has been jumping out at me is this:
@Kit said: "It's not like I'm dead-set on scum reading you guys"
This to me seems like Kit is trying to move towards a change in read and is just waiting for Gruffin to give them a reason to switch. It undermines the read a bit by implying it isn't a confident position. Of course nobody should be biased to stick with a read if there is contradictory evidence, but this feels less like a reassurance and more a way of leading into a change of opinion while making it seem natural.

It is conflicting for me because the read on Lucian presented by Kit seems to be well supported. Why undermine it?

Edit: forgot the subject in a sentence :P
Jan 3, 2017 6:28 PM

Aug 2014
Kit said:
logic340 said:
You're my top town read since Soren died. I'd be happy to be included in your town block but I know some people suspect me so it's understandable if I'm not included

Question about your read on Lucian, if you find him scummy based on the way he didn't fight much against the lynch despite saying 0x40 was town, how do you feel about the way Lucian approached the bursama train?
Jan 3, 2017 6:29 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
The offer is extended to all. I hope this move can bring us together. We're all hunting and this my bold attempt to add something interesting and spice things up this phase.

I'm very suspicious of you this game but let's see where things lead us.

Jan 3, 2017 6:31 PM

Jan 2008
logic340 said:
PentaFlare said:

Do you town read Penta? If you do, can you explain?

Jan 3, 2017 6:36 PM

Aug 2014
Kit said:
logic340 said:

Are you suspicious of me? I've noted a few people have said they are wary of me (or think I am scum in aa-dono's case) but I haven't seen any case against me.
Jan 3, 2017 6:40 PM

Jan 2008
PentaFlare said:
logic340 said:

I'm having a hard time pinning a feeling on either player based on this. There are scummy points for both but it also feels like they have genuine scumreads (even if only slightly) on each other. Not so sure about the reads on Lucian, need to look at those more closely.

This to me seems like Kit is trying to move towards a change in read and is just waiting for Gruffin to give them a reason to switch. It undermines the read a bit by implying it isn't a confident position. Of course nobody should be biased to stick with a read if there is contradictory evidence, but this feels less like a reassurance and more a way of leading into a change of opinion while making it seem natural.

It is conflicting for me because the read on Lucian presented by Kit seems to be well supported. Why undermine it?

The reason why I said that is because I called Gruffin out specifically on not having an open mind about Lucian's alignment, and I wanted to show that I'm not a hypocrite. It should have been kind of obvious from my posts and the fact that I havent voted them that I'm not declaring they are scum, but what Gruffin has been saying to me makes it sound like I have, and that she is trying to change my mind. Actually nothing so far is making me want to change my mind. I want to believe her because they're both good players, though u_u but that's what makes it dangerous to believe them, because they're good scum.

Also you haven't played with me much, but I have a habit of undermining my own opinion, or being easily persuaded that I'm wrong. I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, though, since you'd just have to take my word on that. You could ask Logic or Gruffin about CCL, I caught 2 scum but was persuaded by the scums themselves that I was wrong. That's also why I'm trying to stand firmer on my position now. So that's why my stance might seem a little conflicting.. Because I want to believe myself, but I also doubt myself as a matter of my nature

Jan 3, 2017 6:44 PM

Aug 2014
Kit said:
PentaFlare said:

The reason why I said that is because I called Gruffin out specifically on not having an open mind about Lucian's alignment, and I wanted to show that I'm not a hypocrite. It should have been kind of obvious from my posts and the fact that I havent voted them that I'm not declaring they are scum, but what Gruffin has been saying to me makes it sound like I have, and that she is trying to change my mind. Actually nothing so far is making me want to change my mind. I want to believe her because they're both good players, though u_u but that's what makes it dangerous to believe them, because they're good scum.

Also you haven't played with me much, but I have a habit of undermining my own opinion, or being easily persuaded that I'm wrong. I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, though, since you'd just have to take my word on that. You could ask Logic or Gruffin about CCL, I caught 2 scum but was persuaded by the scums themselves that I was wrong. That's also why I'm trying to stand firmer on my position now. So that's why my stance might seem a little conflicting.. Because I want to believe myself, but I also doubt myself as a matter of my nature

So you think Gruffin is too fixated and unwilling to look at arguments for the other side? Is there anything specific she has said that makes you believe this?

Also, it is natural to doubt your reads, but just make sure that if you are presented with arguments for the other side that you weigh the strength of those arguments against the strength of your own.
Jan 3, 2017 6:45 PM

May 2012
Kit said:
1 .Ok, why would scum do the things Lucian was doing: because 40 was obviously going to get lynched whether he tried to save him or not, so he tried to save him to look good. Why would town do those things: idk the weakest attempt EVER at trying to save someone who he thought was town. He didn't try to get anyone off the vote. If I give him the benefit of the doubt, he simply didn't have a good read on 40.
I'm not just looking at details, I'm looking motivation.
Okay, but Lucian never said he had a strong townread on 0x40. There's even a point where he's stuck between wanting to lynch him for mudslinging and not wanting to lynch him because of his hunch.
2. Dang even when I defended Soren in nanatsu I wasn't this fierce about it. You don't even seem open to the possibility that Lucian is scum. Did you know scum can lie and pretend to be townie. Also there are multiple scum so I think I'm allowed to have multiple scum reads
Not really, no. If Lucian is scum, then I'm very impressed because he only comes off as town to me right now even after considering a possible scum motivation. Of course scum lie and pretend, but I don't think Lucian is doing that. And I never said you weren't allowed to have multiple scumreads (I encourage it, actually), it's just that I don't like how they are based on each other. If one turns out town (and from my perspective one of them is confirmed town), then what? I spent D1 of NnT forming crazy associative conspiracy theories that all ended up wrong. I don't want to see this happen here because it's potentially damaging our chances of winning.
4. You're pressing me? I thought we were having a friendly discussion :3c I answered your questions with my reasoning, now you are just criticizing my methods instead of proving me wrong with facts. I was about to concede that me saying you were contradicting yourself was a stretch but you're backpedalling again.. in your last post to me you said you "dismissed it" now you're saying it's not "true or false for sure" ._.
I never meant to criticize your methods, if it came off that way I'm really sorry. I just want you to consider things from others' perspective.
I take everything in this game seriously. This is a super serious game for serious people.
(ok that was a joke, but serious question: what exactly did I take too seriously?)
My comment about Penta/Sonata. It was pretty offhand because I had nothing to support it in either direction yet. I'm kind of wishing I didn't post that now that it's become such an issue. :\
Also, can you give any example that tell you for sure that Lucian is town? Not just "this doesn't seem that scummy" or "I can see why town would act this way" but behavior that says "LUCIAN IS TOWN!!" Because the way you're acting makes me think you have practically confirmed him
My entire read on Lucian is just that. It's several points that all come together to say "Lucian is town!" I haven't confirmed him, no. There's no way I could. But I'm confident enough in this read from what I've seen of him.
I'm still open to the idea that you, Lucian, or both of you are town btw. Just having a discussion~ It's not like I'm dead-set on scum reading you guys, in fact I never even said that. I only voiced a few suspicions, showed my reasons, and prodded you a bit.
So you are not confident in your read on him? I thought you were based on our discussion.
Jan 3, 2017 6:47 PM

May 2012
PentaFlare said:
So you think Gruffin is too fixated and unwilling to look at arguments for the other side? Is there anything specific she has said that makes you believe this?
^ Already answered in my above post. :') But yeah, I highly doubt Lucian is scum this game.
Jan 3, 2017 6:53 PM

Jan 2010
Kit said:
logic340 said:
Still neutral but leaning town. They have really been working the game providing a transparent thought process, page 21's interaction with Penta show's he is thinking about where I am coming from with my early suspicion of Gruffin.

My suspicion of Gruffin has waned as the game goes on and I can honestly say a lot of that interaction with Penta was me forcing things to help further my read on Penta while seeing if he could help me get a different perspective on my interaction with Gruffin.

Edit fixed quote
logic340Jan 3, 2017 6:57 PM

Jan 3, 2017 6:58 PM

Jan 2008
PentaFlare said:
Kit said:

Question about your read on Lucian, if you find him scummy based on the way he didn't fight much against the lynch despite saying 0x40 was town, how do you feel about the way Lucian approached the bursama train?
Well that first part of the question is really simplifying my stance since I take more than that into consideration...
I don't really remember him having much of an influence on the Bursama train, besides agreeing with it, yet not wanting to vote, but also not urging anyone to remove their vote to remain a safe distance from lynch lock. So both days were kind of wishy washy in regards to how he responded to the leading trains.

Looking through some of his D2 posts he both scum reads bursama and defends him which tells me that he had a lack of a clear read on Bursama. He didn't seem to be pushing other options though, just prodding Bursama further.

Logic argued to me that removing his vote to prevent hammer seemed townie but to me it just seemed like he didn't want the attention, because he didn't seem to care if others left their vote after Bursama brought it back up to L-1. Honestly though a townie would have reason to do that too, so that action ends up null I guess. I don't know Lucian specifically well enough to say whether he would leave his vote as town or not. He seemed to think Bursama was scum, so he could have, but he chose not to.

Jan 3, 2017 6:58 PM

May 2012
I'd like to hear everyone's comments on Kit and I's interaction. Town v town? Town v scum? Maybe even scum v scum?
Jan 3, 2017 7:00 PM

Aug 2014
Gruffin said:
I'd like to hear everyone's comments on Kit and I's interaction. Town v town? Town v scum? Maybe even scum v scum?

I think I can rule out scum v scum. I can't pin the feeling exactly, but I just can't see you two as scum buddies. If one flips scum I would say the other is town. However, I'm not confident about reading either of you yet.
Jan 3, 2017 7:01 PM

Jan 2008
PentaFlare said:
Kit said:

Are you suspicious of me? I've noted a few people have said they are wary of me (or think I am scum in aa-dono's case) but I haven't seen any case against me.
Mostly you are under my radar and I would like to get a read on you. I heavily suspected you in The Great Terror (while I was dead) but I was wrong. This time I don't suspect you so much. The end of Day 2 thing was just really weird. It almost seemed scripted

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (56) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (*๏ฟฃ๏ฝฅ๏ฟฃ)๏พ‰ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.