Forum Settings
Forums
Dec 28, 2016 2:04 AM

A game brought to you by @Watermelon-chan

How to Play
You are given a list of four anime characters. Three of them share the same quality which the fourth doesn't. Your job is to say which character doesn't share the quality and why.

Example list: Makoto Itou, Yusuke Urameshi, Touma Kamijou, Tamaki Suoh.
Example answer: Tamaki Suou because everyone have black hair except him.

Those who completes a round will be get 5 points.
Those who complete every round until end of event (31st January) will get double the points they've collected.
These points will be transferred to the credit system if you registered for it.

Dec 28, 2016 2:24 AM

Dec 29, 2016 12:59 AM

Guess I'll begin

Meiko Honma, Amidamaru, Rei Ayanami, Kanata Izumi

Only those who guess correctly will get points ^^

Dec 29, 2016 7:29 AM

Huum, Amidamaru doesn't belong there because he isn't a girl.
A Gift By: Natsukage

Dec 29, 2016 2:21 PM

Dec 29, 2016 4:53 PM

Rei Ayanami, everybody died once while she died twice

Dec 30, 2016 1:57 AM

Dec 30, 2016 3:39 AM

Kanata Izumi, because everyone else are main (support) character to the main character but she is not. Something like co-main characters.

Signature by Sylinchen / Enchanted Pixels

Dec 30, 2016 4:29 AM

My bad, Rei was actually a correct answer, but for a wrong reason. The answer is because everyone else is a ghost/spirit of some kind. Due to this, no one gets points and anyone else can start the next round.

Jan 2, 2017 4:36 PM

Rias Gremory, Akeno Himejima, Asia Argento & Xenovia Quarta

Which does not belong

Jan 2, 2017 9:32 PM

Xenovia Quarta, she has shorter hair then the others

Jan 3, 2017 12:20 AM

@FawnAutumn Nope, wrong person.

Side Note: This game has some flaws as seen from some of the answers already given. There are other differences that can be pointed out so it makes the game kinda hard to navigate around with imo.

Jan 3, 2017 12:22 AM

@PLaVan Thanks for the side note

Jan 8, 2017 6:31 AM

Xenovia Quarta. She isn't a female protagonist who tags along with the MC.
"Anti-elitists" are the true elitists of this community. They're the kind of people that remind me that the elitist stereotype they perpetuate basically doesn't exist, and those who use it to scapegoat embody practically every trait they put into the stereotype, as they sit in their ivory tower looking down at and attacking people they disagree with because they're being negative on a show they like, and their favorites list is comprised of at least one non-mainstream classic, all the while cowering at the idea of those people giving them a taste of their own medicine. Also, objectivity in art is relative, therefore arguable, not nonexistent.

Jan 8, 2017 8:53 PM

@CodeBlazeFate Nope. I stated earlier on Fawn's post its not her. Could have also been an answer but my reason for the difference is based on another factor.

Jan 8, 2017 8:58 PM

PLaVan said:
@CodeBlazeFate Nope. I stated earlier on Fawn's post its not her. Could have also been an answer but my reason for the difference is based on another factor.
Darn.

We can answer more than once, right?
"Anti-elitists" are the true elitists of this community. They're the kind of people that remind me that the elitist stereotype they perpetuate basically doesn't exist, and those who use it to scapegoat embody practically every trait they put into the stereotype, as they sit in their ivory tower looking down at and attacking people they disagree with because they're being negative on a show they like, and their favorites list is comprised of at least one non-mainstream classic, all the while cowering at the idea of those people giving them a taste of their own medicine. Also, objectivity in art is relative, therefore arguable, not nonexistent.

Jan 8, 2017 9:01 PM

@CodeBlazeFate Yeah, though I think you also have to get the reason correct as well as the character

Jan 8, 2017 9:03 PM

PLaVan said:
@CodeBlazeFate Yeah, though I think you also have to get the reason correct as well as the character
Well, thanks.

Asia. Her hair is the only natural-looking color since in real life, blue hair and red hair (the kind depicted in anime) isn't natural. Asia's is blonde, which is a natural hair color in real life.

Jan 8, 2017 9:23 PM

Right person, wrong reason.

Hint: Body

Jan 9, 2017 2:51 PM

Knowing you, he is probably the odd one out because she is only one with flat(like) chest.

Case in point

Way smaller than the ones other three have, ne?
Modified by Cinna, Jan 9, 2017 2:54 PM

Jan 9, 2017 4:18 PM

@Watermelon-chan You know me so well xD. Correct.

Jan 10, 2017 2:43 AM

Jan 10, 2017 12:15 PM

@Watermelon-chan Zwei, hes a dog?

Jan 25, 2017 4:09 AM

Zwei. There is no "k" in his name