Forum Settings
Forums
New
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2010 11:25 AM

Jul 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
well this just negated the entire awesomeness of previous chapter.

1/5
AhenshihaelFeb 9, 2010 1:57 PM
Feb 9, 2010 1:49 PM
Oct 2009
Link?
Feb 10, 2010 9:33 AM

Mar 2008
Poor Hitsugaya,
everybody looks pretty beaten now
Feb 10, 2010 12:17 PM

Sep 2008
on an other site, they were saying that two people were coming, but i guess that's not true.
Anyway, intense chapter, hitsugaya must be mentally destroyed, also 4 captains down with one slash.... damn... how will this turn out now that theres only ichigo and unohana and old man......
Feb 10, 2010 12:17 PM

Feb 2009
Maidan said:
Fai said:
well this just negated the entire awesomeness of previous chapter

On the contrary! The previous chapter was just a preparation to show in this chapter how awesome Aizen is.
Yeah coz they sure as hell haven't done that enough...

Well totally expected that Aizen was completely unharmed and not even present, during that little episode, then he proceeds to once again wtf pwn everything. How many times have we seen that now...? And hiatus again next week... why?
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Feb 10, 2010 12:18 PM

May 2007
Fai said:

1/5

You make it sound like you actually expected Aizen to be hurt in some fashion, whether little or big.
Feb 10, 2010 12:21 PM

Oct 2007
vindemon64 said:
Fai said:

1/5

You make it sound like you actually expected Aizen to be hurt in some fashion, whether little or big.

Which I must say would have been rather dumb considering how much he was hyped up too...can't have him be as disappointing as the espadas too
Feb 10, 2010 12:21 PM

Sep 2007
Hmmm only decent thing was Hinamori being the one getting lolpwned. Was expecting someone else to get cut up.
Feb 10, 2010 12:22 PM
Apr 2009
... even Kyoraku
Feb 10, 2010 12:37 PM

Aug 2009
It was like: "I knew he didn't get kille- [Hinamori appears]... O_O "
Perfect timing for hiatus.

|| Hatred dyes the heart black.
Feb 10, 2010 12:39 PM

Aug 2009
Kind of wtf.

|| Hatred dyes the heart black.
Feb 10, 2010 12:41 PM

May 2009
Did someone even expect Aizen to be hurt after what happened the previous chapter? This chapter was obvious but fucking awesome. I never expected Aizen to be replaced with Hinamori. Aizen pwn'd them all.
Feb 10, 2010 12:46 PM

Jul 2008
aizen sure has a sick sense of humor; too bad for hinamori, but ichigo should have spoken up sooner, like "dude's why are u stabbing her when hes there?"
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Feb 10, 2010 12:46 PM
Sep 2007
Wtf you really need to go on hiatus, Kubo fuck you, don't come back. Come on he just made Aizen look way beyond over powered in this chapter. This makes it even more hard for me to think of a way Ichigo can win over Aizen, this is so lame. Ichigo is just going to super power up and SSJ 100000000000000000000000.
Hi
Feb 10, 2010 12:51 PM

Oct 2009
Who didn't see this coming?
Feb 10, 2010 12:53 PM

Jul 2007
vindemon64 said:
Fai said:

1/5

Yes i did expect him to get hurt.

why?

1) After the whole fucking arc of his hype, he NEEDS to be brought down ba bit by someone.
2) apparantly I thought that Illusions can't have their own thoughts. Apparantly I was wrong.
3 I thought that after Gin hyped up Aizen's powers WITHOUT KS, AIzen would show something That is NOT KS, for example hi-speed regen.
Feb 10, 2010 12:57 PM

Oct 2007
kage-bunshin said:
aizen sure has a sick sense of humor; too bad for hinamori, but ichigo should have spoken up sooner, like "dude's why are u stabbing her when hes there?"

yeah lol wtf
Ichigo should have noticed way at the start when everyone was facing Hinamori and going something the lines of 'I'm gunna kill you Aizen!'
Feb 10, 2010 12:59 PM

Nov 2009
FruitPnchSamurai said:
Oh snapp. I knew Aizen wouldn't be that hurt, but i didn't see the Momo thing coming at all! o_O

I have to agree. First I saw only the raw and when I saw Hinamori there my cup of tea fallen out of my hands. Kubo-sensei shall buy me a new cup! XD

kage-bunshin said:

I was going to say that too. I don't see why he didn't warn Hitsu-taichou. Maybe was so surprised? I don't think the Ichigo we know would just stand there not doing anything and watch as Toushirou kills her "sister". It's just so confusing for me. He should have moved or at least shouted sooner!

And what's with the hiatus? Kubo-sensei wants to torture us all?! *crying histerically*

Anyway, imo it was a really great chapter. I loved it. Of course I feel sorry for Hitsu-taichou, but actually I can live with Hinamori dead. I don't really like her character (I kinda started to hate her when he asked Hitsu-taichou not to kill Aizen).
Feb 10, 2010 1:00 PM
Jun 2008
kinda f*cked up that it was momo..lol
Feb 10, 2010 1:01 PM

Jan 2010
i think its time for some backup such as Urahara :O but my god that was brilliant but i feel sorry for momo she always in pain
Feb 10, 2010 1:05 PM

Jan 2008
tomin said:
Who didn't see this coming?

me ^^;

but i was like "YAY~! HE GOT HINAMORI~!" XD i kinda dislike her. lolz. good thing he's going on hiatus.. we need betterness x.x
Feb 10, 2010 1:11 PM

Aug 2007
When Ichigo began to talk, I already knew my predictions will be right. It was WAY to easy, of course something had to be wrong.
And when I saw Hitsugaya stabbing Hinamori, I just repeated: "In knew it." In my head. It was so obvious Aizen wouldn't die, he's too overpowered to be stabbed so fast.

Oh, but I think the method was cruel. Letting Hitsugaya stab Hinamori is really evil. :/ I think the shrimp might go mad, if Aizen toys with him even more. *headscratch* On the other hand, we're talking about Bleach, so nothing's gonna happen to the good guys anyway...
Feb 10, 2010 1:17 PM

Jul 2008
The Captains got what they deserved -_-'
You know full well what Aizen's power is yet you still fall for the trick. How does it go again...

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me trice, I am an idiot.
Fool me many more times and I don't know how to comment XD
Feb 10, 2010 1:23 PM

Nov 2007
Disappointing chapter. As someone said Aizen is way overpowered and we have to believe Ichigo is gonna kill him. One would expect the captains to at least deal Aizen some damage.

Oh and Ichigo's a jackass. He's just standing there watching Hinamori get stabbed.
Feb 10, 2010 1:31 PM
Apr 2007
Even though Hinamori got stabbed, I doubt that she will actually die. Just heal her up like the Vizard girl is going to be (sorry forgot her name) and again no "good guys" will die in this series.

Just a prediction...
Feb 10, 2010 1:32 PM

Sep 2007
I'm the only one who found the color pages badass ? :D
Feb 10, 2010 1:35 PM

Jul 2007
Mariliisa said:
FruitPnchSamurai said:
Oh snapp. I knew Aizen wouldn't be that hurt, but i didn't see the Momo thing coming at all! o_O

I have to agree. First I saw only the raw and when I saw Hinamori there my cup of tea fallen out of my hands. Kubo-sensei shall buy me a new cup! XD

kage-bunshin said:

I was going to say that too. I don't see why he didn't warn Hitsu-taichou. Maybe was so surprised? I don't think the Ichigo we know would just stand there not doing anything and watch as Toushirou kills her "sister". It's just so confusing for me. He should have moved or at least shouted sooner!

And what's with the hiatus? Kubo-sensei wants to torture us all?! *crying histerically*

Anyway, imo it was a really great chapter. I loved it. Of course I feel sorry for Hitsu-taichou, but actually I can live with Hinamori dead. I don't really like her character (I kinda started to hate her when he asked Hitsu-taichou not to kill Aizen).

amdx said:
Disappointing chapter. As someone said Aizen is way overpowered and we have to believe Ichigo is gonna kill him. One would expect the captains to at least deal Aizen some damage.

Oh and Ichigo's a jackass. He's just standing there watching Hinamori get stabbed.

Okay, the stupidity of people surprise me -_______-

KS CONTROLS ALL FIVE SENSES...THAT INCLUDES HEARING

Ichigo could have been shouting his luns off the whole time since their attack on "aizen began" - they would not have heard that.
Feb 10, 2010 1:45 PM

Nov 2007

Ichigo could have been shouting his luns off the whole time since their attack on "aizen began" - they would not have heard that.

Ichigo is not affected by KS. He could at least stop the stabbing or attack the real Aizen. The jackass only reacts after they stab her. Nice going Ichigo the only weapon against KS and he's useless.
amdaryFeb 10, 2010 1:55 PM
Feb 10, 2010 1:59 PM

Apr 2009
lmao its awesome how he pwned them all but hey there is also a limit damn..
and ichigo to be the hero of the day?

damn urahara where are you
Feb 10, 2010 2:02 PM
Jul 2018
Just as i thought it was indeed an illusion but i feel sad for Hinamori, i hope she didn't die. I'm fed up of seeing Aizen, oh god, he is overpowered -_-". And i wonder why Ichigo didn't stop all of them if he saw this was an illusion.

Edit :

Oh.. Yeah i didn't see it that way you might be right actually ^^
Feb 10, 2010 2:07 PM

Apr 2009
Aizen makes Bleach tolerable imo. Without him, I don't even... I love how Ichigo floated there, and did nothing.
Feb 10, 2010 2:08 PM

May 2007
OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.

HINAMORI! Hitsugaya stabbed her. Hitsugaya stabbed Hinamori. After thinking he was stabbing Aizen for HER sake. Aizen.... you are just way, WAY too evil. x___x Hitsugaya is probably going to lose his mind completely after this.

Feb 10, 2010 2:12 PM

Apr 2009

Thats fuckin true man. Aizen's massacre finally started in this chapter. So there are only vice-captains, Unohana and Old man left, Kensei from vaizard oh also pink haired fat guy.

Urahara should shown up soon actually i want a fight between him and Aizen now. Seems like others not equal to him. Ichigo can be cheer-leader and shout as much as he want lol.
Feb 10, 2010 2:25 PM

Aug 2008
I will forward any comments back to what I said about ch391. Thank you & goodbye.

Feb 10, 2010 2:26 PM

May 2007
Zer0_TR said:

Urahara should shown up soon actually i want a fight between him and Aizen now.

I can't wait for that to happen :)

Poor Momo, barely recovered from being stabbed in the chest, she gets stabbed once again!
Feb 10, 2010 2:29 PM

Jan 2010
holy shit !!that was epic pwnage

i swear my hand started shaking when i saw hinamori pwned.. i couldn't click for the next page

poor hitsugaya i think he's gonna suicide or something.....of course if he didn't already die!
Feb 10, 2010 3:21 PM

Aug 2008
dam Hinamori must be like huh how did i pop in the sky, oh shit soi fon is going muli soi on me wtf ouch what was that first stab for, oi oi oi wtf u freeze my fucking hand for toshiro, omg i just nearly dodged the second hit stop it fon fon, stab, wtf was that behind me , fucking shadow man, lol dan she god pwned.

Mod edit: Quoted deleted post.
AsakoFeb 12, 2010 12:26 AM
Feb 10, 2010 3:25 PM

Mar 2009
@Sahil: Great job, dude.
Feb 10, 2010 3:30 PM

Nov 2008
Great, even thoughts don't prove anything now.

The one good thing in the chapter was Toushiro completely screwing up, but it'll just go downhill from here. He'll get more attention than ever and any positive qualities he had will be replaced with hate for Aizen. God damn it, Kubo, the last thing Bleach needed was Sasuke.
Nyuu3Mar 8, 2010 9:13 AM
Feb 10, 2010 3:31 PM

Oct 2007
its was a good chapter but there was a point where it was too good to be true >.>
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2010 3:31 PM

Sep 2008
this was way to predictable...the only question was who was the ally that got stabbed. Turns out its someone I won't miss so care (if he even dies which I doubt) :p

Aizen is boring though...I've already had enough of this nonsense in naruto. He's a Uchiha without the emo look :Þ
Feb 10, 2010 3:38 PM

Jul 2009
Fai said:
vindemon64 said:
Fai said:

1/5

Yes i did expect him to get hurt.

why?

1) After the whole fucking arc of his hype, he NEEDS to be brought down ba bit by someone.
2) apparantly I thought that Illusions can't have their own thoughts. Apparantly I was wrong.
3 I thought that after Gin hyped up Aizen's powers WITHOUT KS, AIzen would show something That is NOT KS, for example hi-speed regen.

I agree, the only reason i believed that it could be him was because it showed his thought, "shit" i didnt believe that KS 5 sense thing affected his private thoughts or the reader. i was also hoping for something beside KS, which hopefully won't be dragged out too much. I was hoping aizen would show some other abilities of his own, not his lame god mod zanpaktou. (god, thats a lot of hopes...)Glad someone got a death wound, but does that really kill anyone in bleach...especially a good guy.
I loved the color pages those were definitely a treat.
JoquishaJoestarFeb 10, 2010 4:25 PM
Feb 10, 2010 3:39 PM

Aug 2009
Shounen Jump you did a great job this week.
Feb 10, 2010 3:40 PM

Apr 2009
You know, the best way that Kubo could troll us is by making Aizen the Tragic Hero archetype. I want to see Ichigo's dad in play, I mean he was supposedly a Captain once, right?
Feb 10, 2010 3:54 PM
Oct 2009
poor momo she will probably be kept alive just to be brutally stabbed again
Feb 10, 2010 4:22 PM

Apr 2008
Wow. Great chapter. Sure, it was pretty clear Aizen wasn't gonna go down like that, but I wasn't sure what they actually attacked. Hinamori, eh? Hm. When I saw Ichigo's face I thought maybe they attacked Yamamoto.

And this pretty much clears up why Gin didn't do anything--he didn't need to.

Good...get the breaks done earlier on so we won't see more breaks for awhile. I'm surprised the break wasn't last week when they stabbed "Aizen".

And Ichigo probably didn't do anything because he couldn't. This is a battle. Just because we have to wait weekly doesn't mean it takes that long to stab someone.
-_-

GrimmmFeb 10, 2010 4:27 PM
Feb 10, 2010 4:24 PM

Jan 2008
This chapter can be summed up in one word: Owned! Everyone was completely and utterly owned in less than a second. Wow. I knew he wasn't hurt in the slightest.

And is Ichigo blind? Maybe he was in shock or something.

And Kubo doesn't deserve to go on hiatus. Not until after he makes this good again.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Feb 10, 2010 4:39 PM

Jan 2009
You people put too much thought in this manga, it's not that complicated. If you're so worked up because of the plot, just sit down and write your own masterpiece with unpredictable plot twists. Just relax and have fun. But no, you sit here and examine every little thing, conducting million ways for the plot to go on, and then you nag about the predictability of the manga. You're ruining your own enjoyment.

I did not care whether Aizen would die or live, I just like to read it, like the art, the characters and considering the fact that Kubo does not pay much attention as to what he wrote in the past I just don't expect anything logical or illogical.

So for me that chapter was amazing. Hinamori being the stabbed one was the most tragic choice and unexpected. Since she's not that famous and we did not hear from her in a while she was the last one to be seen there, so yeah, I was a bit shocked. That made my day actually. Everyone's cut to pieces, that's really overwhelming.

And *whistles* the first two pages.
Feb 10, 2010 4:48 PM

Jul 2008
The splash pages, Kubo ilu, KEEP TROLLING.
Feb 10, 2010 4:53 PM

Dec 2007
kage-bunshin said:
Same here. Isn't the purpose of staying aside is that he is the only one who can see through a whole trick? Wasn't observing the situation his duty?
Just wtf man...
But now i realised why Ichimaru doesn't try to attack Ichigo, who suppose to be their biggest threat for their plans - He correctly assumed that Kurosaki is an idiot.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Yesterday, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.