Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2016 5:01 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmmm? Why blue hair was orange when she was fapping? That was strange ( ̄~ ̄;)

Newayz most lewd h scenes again with lewdness of bodies and motion (*´ч ` *)

Although seems the story is inconclusive and kinda the sudden development was like 'huh?' Σ( ̄[] ̄;)

The old guy sounds too much like madao, I reckon the seiyuu is actually him (๑¯﹀¯๑)
Aug 12, 2020 2:55 AM

Sep 2012
User-san said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmmm? Why blue hair was orange when she was fapping? That was strange ( ̄~ ̄;)

Newayz most lewd h scenes again with lewdness of bodies and motion (*´ч ` *)

Although seems the story is inconclusive and kinda the sudden development was like 'huh?' Σ( ̄[] ̄;)

The old guy sounds too much like madao, I reckon the seiyuu is actually him (๑¯﹀¯๑)

Have you noticed the huge quality drop from episode 1 compared to episode 2 and 3? I just don't get what happened for such a drastic change to happen in the production. The coloring is completely different. Really unfortunate..

Aug 14, 2020 6:24 AM
Oct 2013
@FlamingMangos I don't remember. Perhaps if you look at the credits you may see different staff which may be a factor. Running out of steam/money on later episodes is common as well.
Jan 8, 2023 6:12 AM
Jun 2021
este es un clasico de clsasicos, yo creo que es el primer hentai que usa cosplay

More topics from this board

» So what happens to Dr. Marilyn and the SPO?

MartinLi - Jun 16, 2008

2 by FlamingMangos »»
Aug 25, 2020 1:36 AM

Poll: » Soreyuke Marin-chan Episode 2 Discussion

holicXO - Jan 9, 2011

2 by FlamingMangos »»
Aug 10, 2020 5:03 PM

Poll: » Soreyuke Marin-chan Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Dec 21, 2016

0 by User-san »»
Dec 21, 2016 5:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.