Mar 7, 2008 2:52 PM

Aug 2007
Grim: This pisses me off....
SnowmanGrimmMar 16, 2008 8:27 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 7, 2008 2:54 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: It pissed me off when I got here! Damn I knew this was a bad day! Oh well... *snaps her finger*

Yuri: Whoa, what happened!?

Angela: PACY got deleted....

Yuri: Shouldn't we have a funeral?

Angela: i don't know...
Smile, you look way better that way!! ^_^

Mar 7, 2008 2:55 PM

Aug 2007
Grim: I'm in the process of rebuilding.... do you still have that word document of the old post from the ASO RP? Maybe we have to start fresh...
Mar 7, 2008 2:59 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: Well...

Yuri: She has it, but it was only the first arc and she edited it....

Angela: I'm really sorry... But here it is, it isn't much though....

Troy sat at his desk studying one of the many journals his father left behind for him.

"Kira, can you bring me something to drink?!"

A moment later a smiling young girl came in with a fresh glass of lemonade.

"Here you go," Kira beamed. "Whatcha lookin' at there?"

"There've been a lot of demon killing sprees lately. I was just wondering why," Troy said.

"What're those old books going to tell you?" she asked.

"I don’t know, but I hope something. Can you call up some of the gang? I think we'll need more people looking into this."

"On it!" Kira smiled and went off to call...

The phone rang, and Troy picked it up. Kira found some people that fast, he thought. “Hello?”

"Hey Troy, Tenshi here, Dia just told me the Kira called looking for me while I was out doing some training exercises. Dia said it was something about an increase in demons appearing, anyway I can help out?" said Tenshi.

Troy smiled and said "Yeah. Can you help Kira round up a couple more? Meet at my office at the Agency for Supernatural Occurrences [ASO Monday. Until then, I'll get permission to start up an investigation team."

"Alright, I'll see you Monday then. Hopefully I’ll get a lot of them tonight, I've been itching for a good fight," replied Tenshi with a devilish grin. "Also don't worry about Kira, I'll make sure to do all that I can so that she won't get harmed," added Tenshi as he hung up the phone.

Nika pushed her hair out of her eyes, skimming the poster that hung on the telephone pole."ASO...huh," she murmured softly to herself. She pulled out a tiny notebook from her bag and wrote down the phone number and address. Being new in town meant two things for her: a complete lack of clients, but also a clean slate when it came her reputation as a mercenary. If the ASO, whoever they were, wouldn't pay her, they'd probably hook her up with someone in need of her skills. It'd be worth checking out, at the very least.She checked her watch. Time to go home she thought. Her boyfriend was waiting for her, and dinner wasn't going to make itself.

Mio hated daylight, detested it so to speak. She sat in the shade, glaring up into the dim sunlight that was disappearing over the hill. Soon it would be dark and she'd have as much space to play as she wanted to. In her arms she held her doll which had recently been washed to get the blood of her recent battle out. She touched the band aid on her cheek."Why I don't like fighting," she said, looking around at the other people.

Yuri saw Mio clutching a doll. She casually went over here and sat beside her. She was a little nervous about speaking to her since she was a half angel, while Mio was a half demon. "I don't really like fighting either, but sometimes it has to be done," she said.Yuri looked up at the sky and gave a small sigh while turning back to Mio. "So, did you get the call for ASO? I got a call, saying I needed to go to the office at Monday," she said.

Mio looked at the pink haired girl. She nodded, and looked up at the sky. “I just don’t know if…” she drifted off, giving a squeeze at her doll, Poko.

Yuri gave her a tiny smile. “You don’t know if they will accept you, right? Oh course they will! Suzuki-san, I doubt they’ll mind at all!” she said standing up.

Mio just looked at her blankly and stood up from her seat. “We don’t really know that,” she whispered silently and walked away.

Yuri blinked a few times and watched the young blond girl disappear. Did I say something wrong, she thought.

"Kira, can you help me bring some of these files to my car?'" Troy asked, putting down a pile of papers at the trunk of the car.

"No problem, Troy,” Kira said carrying a few files towards Troy.

"I'm going to stay the night at ASO, do some last minute research on the computers there."

"You have more files here than they do at the ole' mansion don't you?" she said.

"Yeah, but every now and then they have something different. I dunno, you might be right, it could be a waste of time, but my couch there is comfortable,” Troy said, smiling at Kira."I think Tenshi likes you,” he finally said.

"In that case, I'll stay the night with you,” Kira said bluntly.

"To see him bright and early tomorrow?" Troy teased.

"No..." she blushed.

Tenshi sighed, he was on his way to ASO. He was having a VERY bad day today.

"Little good I did... I could barely get rid of 10 of the demons, I must be getting rusty... on top of that I couldn't even recruit a single person..." replied Tenshi mopishly to himself.Tenshi pause to look into the sky as the sun was still rising"I wonder why no one wanted to join the cause to investigate the recent demon activity?"He stood their looking at the sky until he was enveloped by a flashback of the other day when he was trying to recruit someone"Hey you!" yelled Tenshi.

"Me?" asked a man who appeared to be on his was to work.

"Yeah you, who else would I be talking to," replied Tenshi in a somewhat impatient tone.

The man looked confused as he looked around at the busy street with people hurrying to and fro.

"Do you want this town to be overrun with demons?" asked Tenshi coldly.

"Demons!" exclaimed the man with a shocked expression as the people passing just began to stare at the two talking.

"Yes Demons! You don't want them to hurt those around you, do you? said Tenshi as he stood inches away from the man’s face.

"No... I... um...," replied the man as he looked like he was about to panic.

"Then come to the ASO office first thing tomorrow," said Tenshi was he began to smirk, which sent a chill down the already panicking man's back.

"I'm sorry... I can't!" yelled the man was he started to run away due to the way Tenshi was smirking at him.

Tenshi who just stood there confused said, "I wonder what’s with him?"As Tenshi came out of the flashback he shrugged and gazed at a clock that was inside one of the nearby shops"Oh crap! I have been standing here for twenty minutes!" yelled Tenshi with a shocked expression which made the people around him jump 10 feet off the ground, because he was just standing there in what appeared to be a trance."Mommy," said a little girl as she tugged on the skirt of her mother, "that guy is strange..."

"Yes dear, yes he is," replied to her daughter as they watched Tenshi starting to run as if in a panic yelling at himself repeating the same word over and over."Baka, baka, baka, baka, baka, baka, ba..ka.., ba...ka..." yelled Tenshi to himself as his voice started to disappear as he ran from the crowd."Mommy, I hope all guys aren't like that… are they?" asked the little girl as she appeared from behind her mother’s legs.

"Dear that is a question for another day," said the woman as she started to giggle at the sight of Tenshi running.

"Mommy, what does 'baka' mean? asked the little girl with a puzzled look on her face."It is idiot in Japanese," replied the woman as the two started to giggle.

Tenshi who appeared to be out of breath said in almost a whisper, "Well... I... fin…ally... made... it..." Tenshi then stood straight up as his took a deep breath and reached for the doorknob."Morning!" exclaimed Tenshi after he let out the deep breath he took in moments beforehand.

An emotionless face met Tenshi's exhausted enthusiasm."Hello Tenshi, you remember where Troy's office is right?" said the receptionist.

Still panting a little, Tenshi managed to say "Third floor, turn right, 4th room on the left hand side."

"Yes, but you're not meeting there today. Go to the Mason Dining Hall. Troy figured there'd be enough room in there,” she said nonchalantly.

"Right... where's that again?" he asked.

"Go to the kitchen (I know you know where that is) go through to the end. You'll see a door marked Mason. That's it.”

"Thank you!"After a short walk and a small bite to eat from the kitchen, Tenshi finally came in the dining hall."Morning!" he said.

"Tenshi! You're the first one here," Troy greeted.

Kira jumped out from behind a pile of boxes. "Hi! Tens--" she tripped, then, as she got up blushing, "Hi..."

"Hmm? You okay Kira?" asked Tenshi, "Anyways Troy where is everyone? I was thinking that more people might have been here already." Tenshi looked over at Kira and smiled only to see her start blushing again. Then he turned back to Troy.He sighed. "I guess there was no reason for me to rush all the way here then, I thought that I might have been late," said Tenshi as he remember the little incident he had after spacing out in the middle of town. Tenshi went and sat at one of the chairs around the dining table and waited for the others to come, but he started to doze off and seconds later he was asleep before Troy could give him an answer to the question he asked. Maybe it was some of Troys' leftover turkey that Tenshi had snuck from the kitchen earlier.

Hours passed by, and it soon became night in ASO.

"Hey Troy, you sure that the fliers said the the meet day was Monday?" asked Tenshi. Troy only nodded in response.

"It doesn't look like anyone is coming, maybe they are all out celebrating..." said Tenshi as he gazed at the moon through the window.

Tenshi look at Troy. "I hope that you and Kira don't mind if I crash here for the night, I live a few towns over and would make it home by midnight," said Tenshi as he started to look outside again. He yawned, "I'm pretty sure I saw a couch near the kitchen earlier."

"Troy I'm leaving for a bit, gonna go stretch my legs." said Tenshi as he left the room.Mio knocked on the door, wondering what they would do after everyone came. She sighed and glanced down at the battered doll in her arms.

"Hmm? Who might you be? Are you hear for the ASO meeting?" asked Tenshi to the young girl at the door, was clutching onto a pretty battered doll in her arms.

“I’m Mio, I’m here to check out ASO,” Mio said quietly.

“Ah, come right this way,” Tenshi said as he led her to the dining hall.

A blast of warmth assaulted Nika as she entered the building. She sighed with relief. Even though it was beautiful outside, with snow falling softly, it was quite cold.She stomped her feet to get rid of the snow on her boots, earning her a questioning stare from the receptionist. She smiled and waved apologetically, and then took off her hat, to shake the snow off of it as well. Once she made her wild hair wasn't completely disheveled, she approached the counter. The bored, emotionless expression on the receptionist's face didn't change. She appeared to be filing her nails."Evening. I'm here for the ASO meeting - where can I find it?" She smiled, just to be polite.The nail file pointed down the hall. "Mason Dining Hall, sign's on the wall."Nika said her thanks as quickly as she could, and hurried down the hall. What a creepy receptionist.She came up to the doors, double checked the sign, and then took the flier she found out of her backpack. Double-checking that everything was correct, she knocked on the door of the dining hall.

"Hi! Um... who are you?" Kira said.

"I'm Nika. I saw this poster here thought I'd check it out,” Nika said.

"Hm, Poster? My name's Kira! Come on in!"

"Oh! Yeah! I put up some posters. I knew it would help recruit people!" exclaimed Tenshi."Um... I was hoping we'd get people we already knew... that were qualified..." Troy wasn't too sure about Nika yet."I can assure you, I'm qualified..." she said.

"Ha ha, I figured since I couldn't recruit anyone in person, due to the fact they all ran away when I was talking, I thought I put up posters," said Tenshi whose laughter turned into a look of disappointment, "I guess I didn't think it through that much..."

Nika's yellow and green eyes narrowed, just a little bit. She was still smiling, but indignation was coming off of her like electricity. She had a feeling that there was no offense meant, but nobody was going to underestimate her. She slid her backpack off of her shoulders, and then threw it on the floor. A myriad of throwing knives, stars, and various other sharp things spilled out on the carpet.She shifted her weight from one leg to another, and crossed her arms like a peevish schoolgirl. "Oops, my weapons spilled," she said flatly. She made no move to pick them up."Okay, here's the deal then," she said, flipping her hair. "I'm new in town. I'm a mercenary." She didn't dare say ninja. Who knows, maybe she'd get laughed at. In some corners of the world the art was dead. "I can do anything from spying to assassination, but of course, I have my moral limits. I've dealt with rogue spirits and demons before."Now, I do this work for a living. I'm not expecting money if I do something for you, for I was hoping you could put me in touch with potential clients." She looked down at who was possibly the cutest child she'd ever seen. She was standing a couple feet away, holding a battered doll. Nika thought she smelled like vanilla coffee. There was probably more to her than meets the eye, but it didn't matter that much. She looked back up at Troy. "Anyways though - it only seemed to make sense. At least, a lot more sense than sending children into the fray."

Troy didn't hear a single word the mercenary said. He just jumped over to the backpack and started looking over the many weapons that were inside. He was worse than a child in a toy store."Oh! Where did you get these?" he asked while turning over especially elegant looking throwing knives. "A good aerodynamic design for throwing,” he added.

Tenshi just looked at Troy "Did you even here what she said, because it looks to me like you were in a trance at the sight of her weapons," said Tenshi whose face bore a scowl.

"I-uh," she didn't quite know how to react. "Um, they were custom made for me. They were a birthday gift from my boyfriend." She scratched the back of her head in embarrassment - not for herself, but for the guy in front of her. "Just be careful, I have smoke bombs in there somewhere too."

"Dudette... you bought your smoke bombs? You gotta make these things! Or at the very least get a friend that knows how! Commercial grade just does not cut it in this field. Oh! I have some of these... Anyway, magic experience? Run-ins with the supernatural realm? And so that Tenshi gets it out of his mind, Boyfriend?!" Troy said.Tenshi glared at Troy who just smiled back.

Still glaring at Troy "Why did you restate that she had a boyfriend?" asked Tenshi whose scowl was joined with the twitching of his left eye, "Unlike you I was listening to what she said..."

A cloaked figure walked down the snow paved street, as if looking for something in peculiar, but not showing any sign that they're in a hurry. The cloaked figure looked up and pulled back their hood, and from beneath the hood, locks of silvery, white hair spilled out. If one was to glance at the un-hooded figure The figure, they'd see a tall, beautiful woman. But if one was to look closely, they would see a fighter completely aware of her surroundings and ready for anything unexpected. Rin, as she was known, sighed in a particularly annoyed fashion. She enjoyed this type of weather quite a bit, since it reminded her of her homeland, but right now wasn't the time to enjoy the scenery... She had been hunting a particular demon for the past day and half, and the lack of rest was taking a toll upon her mood.

Rin: Tch... I know I sensed a demon around her... The trail was perfectly clear before we entered this city.

She swore explosively under her breathe, and continued walking with her fists tight. Her other... 'personality' started to chuckle and couldn't resist the chance to taunt her. This other side was known as Hikaru, who was a separate individual who had the... how you would say... misfortune to be at the wrong place and wrong time. Hikaru and Rin were merged together by a powerful demonic curse place upon them... And even now they continue to figure out more about this curse, and hunt more demons.

Hikaru: Hahaha... It’s only been a day, and you’re getting pissed already?

Rin: Shut up! It’s not like you’re the one doing anything physical here... Just floating around-

Hikaru: Hey... If I wasn't tracking that demon, you'd have no idea where or even when it went. Be grateful you even have me.

Rin: Yeah yeah... I get it. I'm just so frustrated! We've been tracking a single demon- Not many!- ONE! ARRRGGG!!! This is pissing me off so badly...

Hikaru: Let’s just keep searching... And please try to stay inconspicuous... It’s odd enough for someone to walk around in this weather...

Rin: Ok ok...

Pulling her hood back on, Rin continued walking down the snowy walkway farther through the city. The snowy air continued to get cooler and the gentle snow fall covered the tracks of the stranger to the region.

Nika's ears twitched. She smiled, amused at the antics that went on in front of her. The one that was going through her weapons smelled like books, if they could be described as having a smell. She assumed he was the leader."Yes, I do have a boyfriend," she said sweetly. "He's very protective, and a very good mercenary. He taught me almost everything I know." And saved me from the brink of death at least a million times, she added mentally. "But yeah - I've had more experience with the supernatural than I care to," she shrugged, recalling the events of the past few years. She wasn't about to explain anything, though. "It's a long story."

"If you don't feel like talking about it's alright. By the way, have you got somewhere to stay for the night, if not I'll ask Kira to see if there is any room left," asked Tenshi who finally stopped glaring at Troy.

Mio glanced around at the older people, "ASO," she repeated glumly. Abnormal, she was abnormal herself, being part demon. She walked into the room, glancing warily around at the books. She wouldn't be able to understand them, she realized, even though she could read human writing.

"Yes, I can get home alright. It's not a long walk from here," Nika said.She looked at Mio, who was grumbling stuff to herself. She suppressed the urge to giggle; the girl was quite cute.

"Alright, that’s good to hear. Anyways I'm gonna go patrol the city now, bye," said Tenshi cheerfully to everyone in the room. As he was leaving he got the feeling that Mio, the little girl who was holding the doll, was different from the others in the room. But he couldn't put his finger on how she was different.

During patrol Tenshi found himself roaming the streets aimlessly, when he accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there," said Tenshi as he got up and extended his hand to the hooded woman with silver hair. "Let me help you up, I'm Tenshi by the way. You must be new here, I haven't seen you around before."

Slightly confused and still irritated, Rin looked up at the person who had run into her. Normally, she might have cursed them off and walked away, but being with Hikaru for so long, she’s gained quite a bit of patients and awareness. "Ah no! It’s my fault I should have been watching where I was walking." She grasped the extended hand, who was lifted quite easily up by the man, Tenshi he called himself, who had knocked her over. Still on her guard, especially in unknown region, Rin brushed the snow off her cloak.

"Yeah, I just came into this region. So I am pretty new to this region. Oh, silly me. My name's Rin, a pleasure to meet you!" Rin gave him a smile. But, the weariness and stress, immediately drained her smile. Her stomach gave a loud grumble, and slightly startled, Rin blushed in embarrassment. "Err... This might sound sudden, but by any chance do you happen to know a good restaurant around here and a place to stay? I've been traveling for awhile, and I was wondering if you could help?"

Hikaru: You always think through your stomach...

Rin: Groan Not now please! I'm starving, and I'm really tired Hikaru-chan!

Hikaru: I never said I was against it! Go ahead this will give us a chance to scour for our missing demon, and maybe some information.

Rin: Ah good, I thought you were gonna argue with me again...

Hikaru: You’re too tired and I'm tired. So, it’ll be just annoying to argue

Rin: Agreed

"Hmm, restaurant? Well actually, the only place I really eat at is the ASO office," replied Tenshi followed by a slight chuckle, "Kira-chan's cooking is the greatest.""Oh yeah, you’re not from here so let me explain. The ASO stands for The Agency for Supernatural Occurrences and I would need to have Troy give a better description since I just started working for them a few weeks ago. I could take you there but Troy might get mad again, the last person that came because of a flier I put up made say he was worried that 'she wasn't qualified' but in the end it turned out she was," added Tenshi who was smiling.

Meanwhile, in ASO…"So I'll be off then, when should I come back?" Nika bent over about to collect her things.

"You can stay here the night," said Troy.

"Nah, its ok, like I said, home's not a far walk from here."

"It's snowing outside, and you said you're new in town. We have plenty of places to sleep here,” Troy said.

Damn, Nika thought to herself, he doesn't miss a thing.

"Yeah, just moved here recently, and my boyfr--"

"Well, congratulations on getting the new house then. But, you still haven't told me about your supernatural run-in... If it's too much for you to talk about, just give me your full name; I'll probably be able to find out from there,” Troy said, cutting off.

"In that case, I'll leave now and won't give you my full name,” Nika said.

"You have to if you want to stay on the case. And I know there's a reason why you're on the case."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Kira?"

"Yes?"

"Show our new member to a room on the third floor. Nika, you can stay the night. Tomorrow we can talk more."Kira kindly, but forcefully, guided the mercenary out."Wait! my stuff." Nika bent down to pick up her belongings. When she stood up, Troy handed her a couple shuriken back. The two ladies left the room.Troy turned back to one of his journals. Mio started feeling a little awkward."Umm... I... uh..." She got up and was about to walk out of the room.

"Wait. Are you ok with everything?" Troy asked.She looked at him, a little taken aback. "What do you mean?""I know you're half demon. At the same time though, I figured you're not going to be any trouble."

"How did you know?"

"I've known enough, either for a bit of advice or at the tip of my sword. You're one of the quietest I've ever met. Silence is not a common trait among demons..." he drifted off.

"No, no it's not..." She stared sheepishly at the books around her."You don't happen to know anything about what's going on right now do you? Do you have any new drive to eat people?"

"NO! No, I would never..." Mio cried.Kira entered the room."Kira, take her to a room near Nika's please,” Troy said."Ok!" she said.

"The ASO office... I wonder..."

Rin: Oye Hikaru-chan! I wonder if we could get some help from this weird Agency...

Hikaru: Sounds kinda suspicious to me actually... I mean seriously why would a random guy suddenly appear out of nowhere and offer this?

Rin: Hmm... You might be right... But there's food, and I'm really hungry!

Hikaru: There's always food. Just be cautious, we don't exactly know these people and who they really are...

Rin: Alright. Although, you might be too paranoid, you know?

Hikaru: Oh shut up Rin-chan...

Rin just giggled in response.Removing herself from her 'thoughts' Rin removed her hood, and looked straight at the gentleman. She pointed a figure straight into his face and stated:"So, what your saying is I can get something to eat right?"She quickly added, as not be rude."I'll gladly pay if it's necessary! So, please lead the way Mr. Tenshi!"With a big smile, Rin waited for a response from the slightly bewildered man. During that moment, she did observe that he was a trained fighter, in what combat, she wasn't able to tell... But she could sense he was strong.

"Yes, there is food the office, and just Tenshi is fine, adding Mr. Makes me sound old," chuckled Tenshi. "You don't have to pay by the way, I'm sure Kira-chan can make you something," added Tenshi with a glimmer in his eye because he left the office without eating as well.

Minutes away from the ASO office

"I was meaning to asked you something, do you normally hesitate when speaking to others?" asked Tenshi, "Also, something has been bothering me, I get the feeling that you’re not the only one standing there... maybe I'm just imagining things."

"Hmmm...? Oh, that? It’s a natural habit of mine... I don't know why, but I get lost in my thoughts pretty easily..."

Hikaru: You could say that again...

Rin: Hikaru-chan!

Hikaru: Fine Fine...I'll shut up... But you know they might find out if-

Rin: No. Last time, it caused too much trouble. And anyway, we'll be much more careful this time...right?

Hikaru: Ok ok.

"Another presence? I can only tell that there are two people here, and that is me and you... Are you sure you’re feeling ok Tenshi-san?"

Rin: He's sharp... And not entirely... I feel that they're others around the area besides us...

Hikaru: Just stay calm and focused, I'll watch your back

Rin: Ok... If you say so. It really helps

Nika threw off her boots settled herself on the bed. She felt sorry that she would have to sleep in her current outfit. The winter skirt and stockings were getting uncomfortable. Naturally, she liked being her own boss and being ordered so blatantly to spend the night in a strange place annoyed her. However, being able to work was important. There was the mundane everyday stuff to take care of, and then there was the fact that she'd made a promise to her friends back home.She didn't notice a phone, but thinking about it, nobody was going to be home. He was out, spying in his latest target. She sighed. Nika envied her boyfriend for being so capable. She smiled though - her love and pride for him would always suppress any jealousy. She closed her eyes and leaned back, concentrating. She felt his presence as a familiar warmth, so close she could almost touch and smell him. He was listening."Obsidian?" "Yes, love?" "You're out, aren't you?" She heard him chuckle, felt his amusement as if it were her own."Yes." "I'm not distracting you, am I?"A little. But that's okay. I missed you.""I miss you too. I'm staying the night at the ASO.""Oh? Leader doesn't trust you, huh?""Not likely. It's okay though. I think they're good people. I think in time, they can help me find something that pays well.""Well - just be careful." His worry fluttered in her stomach like butterflies."Don't worry. I promise I won't get in over my head. Nya!""Alright. Good night, love.""Good night," she whispered, her trance passing away. She opened her eyes to the dim light of the room and sighed.

Meanwhile

"Well I know that there are two people here, it just spiritual wise... I feel that there is more than two people here, maybe three if not four. See most members of ASO are supernatural to say the least, and since I am well... umm... lets just say a higher being heh heh, I can sorta tell about these sort of think... I'm sorry if I'm being to vague, " said Tenshi who was smiling, then all of a sudden seemed to stop in his tracks and his tone of voice got serious, "Wait...I think we are being followed..."

No Yearly patterns or any rituals of the sort in any of these books. None that line up with these anyway... Hmm...Gotta look at the pictures from the scenes again.The only similarities are the missing hearts... Every single victim was missing their heart. Other than that, pretty standard deaths... Some of them are missing other body parts. Most have some bite marks.

"Kira"

"Yes?"

"You should cook some food, Tenshi's gonna be back soon, and he's always hungry."

"Ok. hm... you want anything?"

"No, no I'm alright. I'm gonna go look for one a tonight's victims. See if I can get to them before the police tape everything off. Damn ASO badges get me anywhere but where the cops hold me off. Anyway, I'll be back later, while most people are asleep. Need to check up on the new recruits."Troy went to the back of the dining hall. He stopped next to the cold fireplace. He pushed in the third brick from the left on the 3 from the top row. The fireplace turned to reveal a medium sized closet. Troy decided to keep his belongings in here during the case, his office was too far. He picked up Grace from her stand. Sorry to keep you waiting, but the night is still young. With a smooth motion he slid her into his back sheathe. He put on his jacket; first his right hand since it went in smoothly through the short sleeve, then his left hand which had several pockets to fill all the way up to his wrist. He filled all of his pockets with different glass throwing knives. All glass tonight, no time for anything basic. One shot kill vampires, one shot kill demons, one shot kill werewolves, 3 blast meters, 5 blast meters, and 35 blast meters. Overkill? Naahhhh. He stepped out into the cold night. Damn, two sleeves would have been better tonight... No, need the free motion to maximize fight potential. He walked to his car, turned it on, and left.

Mio was steered into a room. She blinked, how did everything get up to this point? She stood in the doorway for a moment, turning off the light and flopping onto the bed."Ne, Poko," she was talking to her doll, "Why did we come here?"There was no answer as usual, making Mio smile. "You don't have an answer either, do you Poko? No one does."

Nika's ears perked up, hearing slight noises in the room next to her. It was likely the little girl, going to bed. Other sound mingled in - she clearly heard some walking down the hallway. Something was bothering her. Maybe it was her curiosity getting the better of her. She didn't want to stay locked up in a room all night, either. She grabbed her backpack and deftly took out her mission outfit. Something was going on tonight. She didn't want to miss it. She changed into her mission clothes as fast as she could. She didn't really bother taking most of her equipment, save for her blades and a couple of kunai clipped to her belt. She opened the window and climbed out, then landed into the snow feet first, barely making a sound. She drew up her scarf to conceal her face. The chill air was making her skin sting.She heard a rumble coming from the front of the building. A car, was it? She snuck a look around the corner, and sure enough, she could see Troy, leaving. She wasn't sure if she could keep up with the vehicle. With what little experience she had with them, they were really fast. She waited until it was almost out of sight, then took off after it at full speed.

Troy really had no idea where he was going. No pattern to the deaths (except that they happened nightly), the general area of the murders extended to the far suburbs... This was going to be tough...huh? He thought he saw a small blur in his rear view mirror. eh, nothing.He decided to go to the downtown. Lots of people always there, a lot of the victims had been there. He would probably be able to pick out a demon quickly. After that was the tough choice of picking up evidence after watching the demon kill its victim, or stopping the loss... decisions decisions...

She was nearly out of breath, but she kept up with the car nonetheless. Every so often, the car would stop at traffic lights, giving her time to breathe. She wasn't exactly sure what they were for, but she was thankful they existed.

Meanwhile, back by Tenshi and RinTenshi, who was still speaking in a serious tone, decided not to take any chances said to Rin, "You should go to the ASO office... just keep going about two more blocks and you'll get there. If Troy is there tell him I encountered a few he should know what I mean."Then Tenshi smiled and turned around about to run in the direction of the presence he felt moments earlier and added, "There is only about three or four of them, I can easily beat them without using it, but I'm not taking any precaution because they might be hiding their true power." Tenshi looked back at Rin over his shoulder, his eyes had changed from his usual brown a dark red and told Rin, "You should go now, it's not safe here anymore."Facing toward the presence again he extended his left arm and yelled, "Zetsumei, help me unleash the wrath of the heavens!" and then Tenshi was enveloped by a ray of bright light As the light began to disappear, Tenshi was standing there smirking as a massive scythe, which he called Zetsumei, was slung over his left shoulder and his right wing began to appear. Everyone who was with the ASO felt the massive spike of energy that unbeknown to them, radiated off of Tenshi, and Rin was the only one standing next to the massive surge of energy. They all knew that something was going on.Then in an eerie voice, one that would send a chill down anyones spine, he said while still smirking, "This should be fun." Thinking to himself, 'Damn I might have used a little bit too much energy, I hope it was enough for everyone at the agency to feel though.'

Troy was stopped at a red light, and, although he didn't know, Nika was about 40 yards behind him. Suddenly they both felt a wave of energy. Troy looked in the direction it had come and saw a bright light begin to fade. Tenshi. He gunned it without waiting for the light to change. hm? Doesn't he have to stop when it's red? Nika thought to herself, but followed anyway.Troy wondered what happened, Since Tenshi's there I have no choice, I have to fight. Damn, and I was just about to decide on letting the victim die.He parked the car a block away. Looks like I'm a little early. He noticed someone was standing a little behind Tenshi. hm, must be recruiting again... I should tell him he can stop now... Troy, being human, couldn't sense demons the way that angels or other beings could, but he always new when he or someone nearby was in danger. He heard some commotion behind him and turned to see what it was.Nika?

Tenshi heard a car pulling up, he glanced to see it was Troy's car, but he had no intention on waving because he was lost in thought.Troy saw him muttering something but didn't know what, Rin standing next to him heard, "Troy is here, Nika is about 20 yards behind him." Looking back towards the the presence he continued saying, "I have to hurry, I don't want them to cause anymore bloodshed. There is about three to four of them about half a mile to a mile and a half away, three of them appear to feel like lessors and are acting as guards, while the fourth one feels like an higher up and is trying to feast. A mile is 5280 feet which converts to about 13411 centimeters, there is 100 centimeters in a meter which converts it to about 134 meters. So that means they're are about 67 to 201 meters away. If I go 67 meters per second I should get there in about 3 seconds if not less."Rin just looked at him, a little confused to see what he was, while he was performing elaborate calculations like a child saying their abc's. When he had finished he had yelled, "Shunpo!" and he was gone before any of them could notice.

"Wha-"Hikaru: Rin-chan! There's something massive coming, I have no idea why and no idea how powerful... But something is definitely wrong. And there are more than one coming!Rin: I can sense it too, but should we show our strength here?! Especially in front this guy? I mean-Hikaru: We have no choice! And anyway, he can help us, especially since he did offer to help us before. And Tenshi can probable help himself anyway...Rin: Yeah, I've noticed that...Pulling back her hood, Rin's hands glowed with a bright light, which began to form into shapes with in her hands. The cold wind threw her hair back, as her rune sword, Mistilteinn and rune shield, Heimdall, formed in her hands. Although she'd preferred to changed into her Battle Armor, there was no time and there was another stranger here too..."Dammit, why do I always end up in these situations..."Hikaru: You know perfectly well why... But don't worry I've got your backRin: Thanks!She leaped in the sky and landed onto a nearby building, hoping to get a better sense of the area and where this... 'weird' occurrence is happening... Maybe she can find out more about this ASO or whatever...

Nika dashed forward, narrowly missing a couple of cars on the way. So that's what traffic lights were for, she thought. The car stopped ahead of her, and she watched as Troy got out. She jumped behind a nearby car, not wishing to be seen. Judging by Troy's posture, it seemed like he was worried about something. She didn't feel quite so calm herself. There was a nasty, meaty smell in the air. She thought it smelled like blood, but not freshly spilled blood. It was as if someone had gone on a murderous rampage and forgot to take a bath the next day. Or maybe even worse, they'd made a habit of killing so often that dried blood became a part of their natural scent. Beneath that, she could smell something else, something prickly that stung her nose. Could those be the demons? The scent was barely familiar, but she imagined it could. She listened to the sounds of the street, beyond the whir of modern-day vehicles, trying to find something suspicious. Suddenly, as she felt a breeze flutter, she got a whiff of black pepper so strong it made her eyes water. Tenshi, that guy from ASO? That him. He was nearby too. Something was definitely not right.

Who the? Did she just leap onto a building? Hm she's not a demon, I can't worry about her right now. ... Nika!!He turned around in time to see a large figure fly into the side of a building, knocking down part of the front wall. He turned to see what sent the guy flying and saw Nika standing there calmly. She's in. He raced forward and saw Tenshi a block down swing a very sharp looking death scythe. A demon's head rolled off its shoulders and disintegrated with the rest of the body before hitting the ground. Yup, demons alright. The one from the wall was getting up. I don't want to waste any more time. Troy took out a glass knife and threw it at the ugly beast. It held up a large crowbar to swat down the quick blade, but knife only shattered and the liquids inside caused a small explosion. When the smoke cleared, there was no sign of the demon."Are you ok?" Troy asked Nika, although he already knew the answer.

Having slain one demon, and noticing Troy got one too Tenshi felt somewhat better. Although they were just lessors, the Arc demon hasn't showed itself just yet. "Dammit... the longer I maintain this form the more of my energy is used up. I have to find the Arc demon, I'll leave the other one to Troy, Nika, and Rin." After that Tenshi disappeared again.

She heard a flutter of wings behind her, and the already strong smell intensified. It's coming for me. It's behind me.She straightened her back, her eyes on the pavement. She drew her daggers, though she wasn't sure how necessary they would be, or if they would be effective against such creatures. Not yet, she thought. Not time to turn around yet.Suddenly, with a scream, she whipped into the air, planting her foot neatly into the demon's chest. She smirked when the demon flew into a building. Not bad. She was pretty sure she heard bones crack, too. The thing tried to get up, but was promptly dispatched by on of Troy's throwing knives."Are you ok?" Troy asked Nika."Just peachy, actually," she grinned, exposing a mouth full of sharp, cat-like teeth. "I think there's at least one more of these things around here, though. I can still smell it around."

Tenshi felt another demon drop when all all of a sudden something hit him, it felt like a bus. The sound of a building, one Tenshi got knock into, collapsing filled the air."Dammit, I lost more energy than I thought I did," Tenshi said while trying to get up, but he was weakened and was bleeding pretty bad. "Dammit... hurry up you guys..."

"Another's near? You take him, I'm not gonna let Tenshi get all the fun. Cut off the heads, quick and simple."He gave a faint smile before darting after Tenshi. Suddenly Troy saw his friend crash into a building. He only smiled to himself. This one's going to be fun.

Tenshi saw Troy coming and said to himself, "I have to try and get up..." But the attempt was no good. "Dammit... I'm still to hurt to move I just need to ... res..t..." Tenshi eyes began to close. The Demon started to lunge at Tenshi and yelled, "NOW YOU DIE! ANGEL!!""Troy... be... careful..." said Tenshi before passing out.

Rin: Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.

Hikaru: I get it! I get it! Now would you please stop cursing! I know that there's a problem here! I don't need you to continually curse!

Rin: You know perfectly well I'm annoyed! A what a great place for a demonic assault... OF ALL THE FRICKEN PLACES! DAMMIT!

Mistilteinn glowed brightly, as it rip through a winged demons that began to pour out of the sky at Rin at a continuous rate. Disfigured, hunched and grotesque... Rin snorted.

Rin: They're all the same. Abominations that should never have existed!

Hikaru: Is this about the curse or about your bro-

Rin: I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT!

Hikaru: Ok ok... calm down...

Rin: Just shut up!

With more fury, Rin began to swing her Rune blade with more hatred, swinging wildly, smashing the skulls of all those who came near her, and disemboweling those who who ran. Removing a single rune from, the socket dimming, Rin engulfed her Rune Blade with holy energies, empowering it to demolish her enemies faster. Her eyes narrowed with rage, as she charged another group of demons who were attempting to destroy near by cars parked along side the road.

Hikaru: Dammit, she can't control her self when she gets enraged... I hope we'll get out of this ok...

Troy watched as a large demon (large even as demons go...) leaped towards the rubble that he knew Tenshi was in. Suddenly, a large blade knocked the demon off its path. Disgruntled, it got up. Three small blades flew at the ground below him in succession each landing with a small explosion pushing the beast back.Picking up his sword, "Howdy! My name's Troy, and, with a little help from Grace, I'm going to kill you tonight."With a rough voice the demon answered, "What the hell do you think I am?"The demon flew forward at full speed, granting Troy only enough time to raise Grace as cover. The two flew back past Nika and Rin before crashing into the ground."You shouldn't have done that so quickly..." Troy looked up at the demon.The demon looked down and noticed a small blade stuck in his side. Troy hip-slipped out from under the demon, grabbed the handle of the small blade and jumped back, shattering the glass. Another small explosion. The dust cleared and Troy looked on, only to see the demon slowly get up, which wasn't very easy for him to do, because he was missing an arm. But, without warning, a new arm began to grow back. What the? since when could demons do that?"Haha, you look a little surprised, kid.""A little I'll admit, but that just means I'll have to go for true kill shots from here on out.""Same goes for me..."The demon leaped at Troy again, this time with his claw extended. The demon's heavy hand met the broad side of Troy's heavy blade. The demon squeezed the blade and, in doing so, lost a couple fingers that regenerated in seconds.Troy's turn. He swung Grace low, but the demon flapped its wings lifting its legs out of reach. Troy spun and used the moment to slash up catching the demons left leg and cutting all the way up into the demon's torso. He flung another glass knife, this time into the still demon's head."Oops, that one has a larger blast radius then I meant for..." He pulled the demon down with Grace and side-kicked up. Simultaneously, he pulled the small handle and ran for his life (literally). The demon flew into the air and its head exploded. The pressure sent Troy flying forward. He used Grace as a buffer for wherever he landed.

Nika's eyes went wide. She thought there was one, but nope - no such luck. Where were all those extras coming from? Also, interestingly enough, seemingly just above her, there was a girl ripping through the newcomers like through rice paper.Why couldn't she smell her? She didn't have time to think about that, though. It was late, but innocent people could still be out on the street. It was time to minimize carnage as much as possible. Or maximize it, depending on who was dying.She sprang forward with blades out, heading towards the closest demon. She read enough books to know weak points on a human. She knew that by slicing certain veins or arteries, a victim's heart would pump the blood out and kill them nearly instantly. She knew that the heart and the lungs were hard to aim for, but most vital for living. She knew that stomach wounds were the most painful - partly from experience. Would that work on demons though? No matter. She'd have to try.The thing turned around right as she reached slicing distance. She flipped both daggers and drove them through the creature's stomach, then sliced down and ripped them out, flipping them back in the same motion. She was sprayed by a generous amount of black, ichorous blood in the process, but didn't really care. While the demon might not have been dead, its body was disabled enough, either from damage or pain, and it went down like a rock.She wiped some of the blood off her cheek with her scarf and got ready for the next demon. She ran forward, and tackled a demon from the side. As it went flying, she managed to decapitate it with a single clean slice. Suddenly, she felt a change in scent in the air around her. Fresh blood...and not demon blood, either. Human blood - or, well, pretty close to it. Could be Troy, or Tenshi? She turned around to sniff out its source, then took off towards it, trying to dodge demons swiping at her from behind. One sharply swooped towards her, and though she managed to flip and roll away, its claws caught her shoulder. She hissed at the rush of pain, but didn't stop. Somebody needed help. She stopped dead when she saw two figures flying past her - the biggest monster she'd ever seen, and Troy, sword and claws locked. There was an explosion a little ways back. She kept going, and stopped dead, seeing Tenshi in a pile of rubble. "Oh dear," she said to herself. She could see a couple of smaller demons cautiously crawling towards him. "Hey, uglies!" she screamed to attract their attention. Everyone else seemed to be okay, but she had to buy him more time.

As the badly damaged body of the demon hit the ground, everyone was rejoicing that it was dead."You think I can die that easily?!? Clearly this is the first time you fought a demon like me kid!" Said the demon as the dust cloud started to fade, it was regenerated faster than it could get hurt. "You'll have to better than that!!!"Tenshi, who was still under the rubble, turned back into his normal form because he couldn't maintain his Angel form any longer.

Yuri was on her way to the ASO headquarters. She knew she was a little late, but she had no idea that it was today. On her way there, she stopped and stared in horror. Surely, demon blood was spilled all over the streets. Demons were running around the streets. And it seems some people are trying their best fighting them. She wasn't afraid of demon blood, for the color was slightly different. She could sense the demons were surrounding the city, but why were they targeting this place? She had no time to answer. She hid behind one of the cars and looked around for demons she could slay. She knew it was cowardly, but she didn't want a ruckus to start. She quietly summoned her staff and looked again. That guy looks like he's injured, she thought. She casted a spell and made a pathway for her spell to connect. After that, she casted her healing spell to the guy under the rubble.

Kira was walking down the third floor hallway when Mio jumped out of her room."What was that?!""I'm not too sure, go back and wait in your room, I'll see what the trouble is. Too many in the team are out right now. We need to keep you here, just in case.""In case what?""In case people get injured, or worse..."Kira closed the door on Mio. She rushed to the main entrance and paused. She went to Troy's closet behind the fireplace and grabbed some crystals.If he hasn't gotten back yet, he's going to need these. She bowed her head down and was suddenly surrounded by small lights that looked like bright blue fireflies. When she raised her head, she saw the blood that covered the streets.

Nika narrowly dodged another swipe from a demon. Fighting three at once didn't give her the best odds. At best, she could only avoid their blows, never mind actually hit them. She kicked off into the air, flipped gracefully and landed on her feet, further away. She managed to get a glance at Tenshi, who, though largely hidden by debris, seemed to have some kind of a light surrounding him. Healing magic? It had been a long time since she saw anything like that. Another person was here. Strawberries...the magic must've been theirs. Only gentle people smelled like strawberries. She turned around to see the demons gaining on her. She crossed her blades and blocked one blow, then sliced into another demon's arm. She strafed back and forth, trying to look for an opening in their defense.

Kira saw Troy on the ground. He was slow getting up, but he insisted he was fine."Take this anyway." She placed a crystal in his hand and it dissolved quickly into his skin. Suddenly Troy looked like 10000 red bull energy drinks had just taken effect. He kicked Grace up and caught her by the handle."This ugly thing is mine, help out the others back there."Kira nodded and ran over. She saw Nika cornered by three demons. Kira put her hands together and slowly pulled them apart. An energy ball appeared in the distance between her hands. She threw it towards the three demons. As it flew, it grew larger and larger. By the time it reached the demons, it was large enough to completely engulf them, and it did.

Yuri sensed something behind her while she was using her healing spell. She looked behind and saw a demon. Surprised, she gave out a high pitched shriek and casted an unknown spell without her knowing. Fire started to envelop her and spread rapidly, killing demons on the range of 1 mile from her.

The demon started inching towards the group, "Well, which one of you wants to die first?" it said as it gave off a sinister laugh.Tenshi was still under the rubble and began to stir, but he was still to injured to move. "I hope Troy remembers what I told him a while back..."Flashback"Troy, if you ever encounter a Arc demon, make sure you get rid off all of the lessors first, or else you can't kill it. Just make it a metal note, okay? Also remember teamwork is very important, cutting off its head won't be enough."End of Flashback"I really hope he remembers that if not this will be a long fight..." Tenshi said softly to himself, trying not to move to much.The demon then started charging the group.

Hikaru: Rin-chan! Rin-chan! DAMMIT! LISTEN TO ME!

But Hikaru's pleas to her went unheeded as she continued her rampage against the opposing demons. Yes, she didn't seem to have any problem defeating them, but Hikaru knew she was pushing herself to the limit and eventually collapse. It was called the Berserker's Call, an extreme rage and anger that continually rose, causing the Valkyrie to get more reckless and lose control of her senses, yet become even more powerful with every blade-stroke. Once in the berserker's state, one cannot differentiate allies from enemies, causing them to literally destroy those who are in their warpath. Although uncommon, it was a problem with some Valkyries, especially the younger generations like Rin, who have yet to gain more experience.

Hikaru: Dammit... She's going to break the limit again...Suddenly a golden light began to spill out from Rin's body, engulfing her entire frame. Her Knight Armor appeared upon her, but it did not heal the wounds she had already had from fighting. Her pupils were no longer visible, and only thing seen was the glow of blood lust and magic erupting from her body... Her Rune Blade, Mistilteinn, glowed with intense light, as the runes began to spark from the anger of the wielder.

Hikaru: SHIT! SHE'S GOING INTO THE BERSERKER'S STATE! OH SHIT! I HOPE THE OTHERS DON'T GET HIT!!

Although one does gain huge amount of power and strength from besieging, you aren't able to stop until all enemies are destroyed. And many times the Valkyrie herself would be killed due to her irrational or reckless actions. Hikaru had already seen Rin gone into Berserker's Call once before, and manage to calm her due to pure luck... This time, it'll be harder...

Mio huffed, she hated missing out on the action. Anyway, she was part demon herself, she didn't sleep at night, she slept in the daylight. She hefted open the room's window, and grabbing her doll, demon wings shot out of her back and she floated off into the night.It was pretty easy to spot the group, and the demon. She shifted uneasily, unable to believe she was related to this monster. She dropped easily to the ground behind the group, wondering what she could do help.

The fire stopped, leaving Yuri burned. She fell against the car, coughing up some blood. She had no idea what spell she casted, and she could guess that she won't be able to cast spells right now since she used up most of her energy over that unknown spell. Demons started to appear again and started surrounding her. She didn't know how many there were, but she could see that there were many, although her eyesight was blurry. She started to stand up again, using her staff as assistance, but barely maintained her balance. "This is an angel? Hah! It can barely stand up! What a weakling," one of the demons said as it punched Yuri on the stomach, who hit the wall. The other demons began to laugh, as Yuri tried to stand up again.

Walking towards Yuri was Tenshi who was still recovering but felt that he was good enough for now. "Are you the one who healed me?" asked Tenshi still a little banged up. "If so allow me to help you now," Tenshi said before Yuri her consent, and began to charge the lessors and took out a few with a chain of kicks.

Yuri nodded weakly. I have to help him, he hasn't recovered much and will wear out some time. But in this state, I can't do anything, she thought. She went in deep concentration and managed to summon a small shard of ice. Concentrate Yuri, concentrate. You can still do that spell, she thought. The ice grew larger, but it was only a fist large.

Hikaru: COME ON! RIN-CHAN LISTEN TO ME!

There was a sharp cry in the air, followed by a something like laughter, or broken bells ring... Immediate, Rin's attention snapped toward, looking for more demons to murder. She flipped off the building she was fighting on, and landed upon a group, crushing the one under her boots.

Hikaru: Where did that cry come from? Is someone hurt? Shit!

With one large sweep of Mistilteinn, Rin wiped out the demons that were around her, and continued running down the street for more blood. Hikaru attempted to locate the source of the cry before, and sensed another being, non-demon, in the vicinity. Again the gut-wrenching sound shot through the air again, which made Hikaru wince. Rin suddenly sprinted down a street looking for more carnage. As they ran, Hikaru saw at the end of the block, a girl or woman literally bent double, burnt and covered in blood and surrounded by demons. There was another, Tenshi... Why he walking in that weird gait?

Hikaru: COME ON RIN! YOU'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING!

But the only thing Rin saw was the group of demons, and nothing more. She immediately sliced open the one that attempted to pick up the burnt figure. And with lightning speed, cut the throat of three others, and sprinted past the girl to disembowel the others. The demons shocked by this, assaulted Rin, who was began to get covered in not only demon blood, but her own.

Hikaru: ... At least she's safe... But Rin isn't out of danger yet!

"Don't strain yourself, just try to recover I'll be fine. Even if I fight with just a fraction of my strength I'll be fine, besides these guys are weaklings," said Tenshi trying to make Yuri feel better, while he continued fighting to give her a chance to recover. "Us Angels have to stick together, don't we," added Tenshi who was now smiling.

Everything was happening way too fast. The wave of fire, the rampaging girl, the demon who just didn't want to die. Obsidian was right. She did always get into things way over her head. Like right now. Thankfully, Kira had helped her earlier. She had given the girl thumbs up and a smile. Fighting one on three wasn't pleasant, and what Kira did saved from injury, if not death.At least Tenshi seemed to be alright. She could see him further away, defending a girl who was badly beat up. She's the one who probably cast the spell, Nika thought. She didn't recognize her yet. She also spotted Mio, the vanilla coffee scent unmistakable. She whistled as loudly as she could to draw Mio's attention. "Yo!" she yelled. "Go help Tenshi and the girl, and watch out for the rampaging swordsgirl. I'm going to take care of those ones over there," she pointed to the opposite end of the street. She took off, managing to stab a smaller demon as she sped by.She kept charging forward, and tackled a demon with her blades, the blood-stained steel embedded in its chest. She dragged one blade out and sliced after the neck of yet another demon who wandered too close. She pulled the blades out and wiped the sticky black blood off on her scarf. The thing needed a good wash anyway. The gash on her shoulder was beginning to make her feel woozy and weak. She hardly felt it herself though, with adrenaline running high. She turned around kicked a demon in the stomach, hard enough to watch it go flying. She felt movement right next to her, but turned around too late. A demon's fist connected with her temple, driving her to the pavement. She hit the ground with her forehead, the pain blinding her for a split second. When she looked up, the demon was raising its foot, ready to crush her. She took her dagger and threw it, her knees too shaky to let her get up. The dagger sailed towards the demon and stopped it is eye socket. It fell backwards with a dull thud. She gingerly stood and dragged her weapon out of her opponent's head. It was dripping with something grey and sticky."Demon brains. How gross. Never knew these had any," she cringed. She looked around to see if anyone else needed help. She felt blood ooze down the side of her face. She wiped at, hoping that it wouldn't get in eyes.

Mio's eyes stared at Nikhera, and she hesitated for one second before running over to the angels. "I was sent over here by that girl," she said softly, fear crackling up her spine. She had never faced a fully fledged demon before. "How can I help?" She waited quietly, waited to be commanded. Her powers were few and she was unsure how much energy she had.

"Well if you can heal it would be great," said Tenshi quickly still concentrating on fighting off the demons, "Damn, how many of these are left!"

"Ah, Mio-san," Yuri said as she turned to the girl. She lost her concentration and the ice shard fell on the ground. Yuri picked it up looking at it sadly. She sighed and did her best to shift her staff into a sword. She did it, but energy was drained out of her again. "No...I'll help," Yuri said to the guy. She used the shard to cut herself on the arm. Blood started to escape her arm. Yuri looked at the demons and charged at them, blinding them with her blood and killing them with her sword.
RiyumaMar 7, 2008 3:17 PM

Mar 7, 2008 3:16 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: Wait, I think it cut off... I'll put up the rest.

"Thats a unique way of fight I guess," said Tenshi with a rather confused look on his face. "If it wasn't for the big one over there I would have finished this a long time ago. I guess I rushed into this without thinking," added Tenshi who gave off a slight chuckle.

Troy was slaughtering fast, left and right. He really wished he could fly right now..."Kira!! Give me something to work with!!"

"Here ya go!"

She tossed him some crystals. Took him long enough.

Troy caught them, 4. Yes! Sharp, bright red with yellow streaks... only one type with that design... He dropped Grace back into her sheathe grasped the sharp red crystal like a knife. He slashed the nearest demon and watched an electric shock burn through it. hehe smell of cook demon. Longer fights tended to drive Troy happily insane... in a good way... sort of...He noticed Nika. She wasn't moving her usual cat-like self..."Catch!"He through one of the crystals that Kira had given him. It was the same type that she used to heal him. As soon as she caught it, Nika was rejuvenated."Thanks!"

Troy didn't really hear her. He noticed the "ugly one" swooping down for more fun. It was flying down to attack either Tenshi, Yuri, or Mio. Troy couldn't tell which, but ran as quickly as he could to do something.

"Healing isn't one of my powers, part-demons aren't supposed to heal," she sounded bitter for a moment. Mio winced as a shadow loomed over them. She glanced up in horror, another demon, a flying one. She cringe for a moment, "That thing is coming for us!" she exclaimed.

Her Knights Armor was shredded into pieces, her entire frame was covered in blood,and pieces of demonic energies lingered around her body. But her face was plastered with a maniacal grin and eyes full of blood lust, the face of a killer. The Beserking Valkyrie seemed to be unstoppable, literally burning through demons as though they were paper. Mistilteinn was glowing with the same insanity as its wielder.

Hikaru: Oh great, now the blade is going insane as well... Dammit, I can only heal her, and of course my dispelling magic is useless...

Her form suddenly shimmered again, and the glowing aura around Rin began to shift colors... From a golden, bright hue... It began to turn a dark, reddish color... Even Rin's body began to take effect of this as well... Her normal white hair began to become grayish to jet black, and her previous holy enchantments were replaced with the demonic magics of the demons around her, literally fueling her rage and giving her tainted strength.

Hikaru: Wha... What the... It never got this bad... This has to be the Demon King's Curse... But... Why is the Beserking getting effected by the demon magic? Is there a Warlock nearby!?"

With a shocked look on his face, "Part...demon..." Then his face was lit with joy and exclaimed "I must finish this battle!" Revitalized by joy for meeting a half-breed he jumped and punted the demon flying towards them into a wall. "This is an extremely rare occasion, I must savor it," exclaimed Tenshi who seemed to be thinking out loud

She clutched the crystal in her palm, and the pain faded away. She yelled a quick thank you to Troy, but in that instant she was interrupted as a glowing sword whizzed past her. She stared, mute, as the girl carved her path through demons like a scythe through ripe wheat. She looked so different. Even her smell changed, Nika realized - she smelled like a demon, but with a hint of frost, like demonic blood frozen into ice."Oh dear," she said, for the second time that day. Rampaging demon. Rampaging...well, whatever she was. And then the numerous other demons that kept pouring out of the sky. When would they ever stop? Probably when they all died. That was going to take a while, though.She turned around, seeing the big demon swooping down on Tenshi, Mio, and girl who had been injured. Tenshi was screaming something about savoring the occasion, oblivious to the fact that there was a demon heading straight for them. She turned on her heel and ran towards them, screaming for them to watch out. She noticed Troy was going something similar. Tenshi managed to duck out of the way. She sprang forward, grabbing Mio out of the harm's way as the demon flew past. With great satisfaction, she noticed that Troy did the same for the other girl. Close, she thought. Too close.

"Damn you! Get back here," yelled Tenshi as he was still bursting with enthusiasm as he ran toward the demon, even though he was still injured he was having to much fun to feel pain. He was completely unaware of everyone around him the only thing on his mind was to study the girl that was a half demon, but he couldn't do that till the fight was over

Yuri's wounds were getting worse. She couldn't fight anymore. She collapsed to the ground breathing heavily. She was losing blood rapidly. She could see everyone fighting, and what was she doing? She was lying around while other people were getting hurt. Her head was hit during the fight and now blood was streaming down her forehead. Everything was going black for her. I'm so useless after all... she thought.

Continuing to slaughter the minions of darkness around her, Rin's demonic appearance grew worse as the aura grew more menacing and darker around her. Suddenly, Hikaru remembered something. Something extremely important, and something that could trigger her back to normal. Rin's love of flight.

Hikaru: She loves to fly... She always said that she enjoyed her ability to fly... If I can get her wings open, it might help regain her consciousness or at least lose the demonic aura...

Using his spare magic reserves, Hikaru forced himself further into Rin's mind, trying to find where he'd be able to force her wings open. Even if it was inside her mind, it was extremely confused and frightened. Screams of anguish and pains were echo throughout her mind, causing Hikaru to wince at the sound. He ended up in her memories, and found them extremely distorted and mixed up.

Hikaru: If I could only... THERE IT IS!

He found the memory he was seeking, the memory of Rin's first flight. Using his last magic in himself, Hikaru cast a spell that would force Rin's subconscious to focus on this memory and force her wings open. The magics dispersed and began to override the Beserking thoughts and corrupted mind. Suddenly Rin stopped running, literally her head shot upwards with her mouth open, which seemed to look like a soundless scream. From her back, enormous white, feathery wings ripped through the darkened aura, glowing with a soft, silvery light. The triggering of the wings literally caused the darkness to disappear, and forced Rin onto the ground on her knees. He pupils returned to normal and she was breathing heavily, with hands on the ground.

Hikaru: RIN-CHAN! YOU OK!? RIN-CHAN!

Rin: I think... Breathing Hard Let me catch my breath...

Tenshi who was still fighting every demon he saw, glance and to see Yuri fall. Fighting off the demons that surrounded Yuri and with a smile he said, "Hold on a bit longer I guess I have to use that again."Tenshi then walked away a bit and said, "I have enough energy to use it again... but this time I don't have to waste so much energy to call everyone.."He extended his left arm, his eyes turned red and he said, "Zetsumei, help me unleash the wrath of the heavens!" He was again enveloped by a ray of light, as his right wing reformed and his massive scythe rested on his shoulder. "Now then, let's finish this," said Tenshi was a devilish grin on his face.

Hikaru: Rin-chan! You sure your alright?

Rin: Yeah... But everything hurts, and I don't think I can stay conscious for long...

Hikaru: Lets just help Tenshi finish this. Ok? Rin-chan?

Rin: Ok, I'll try...

With her reawakened wings out, Rin reinforced herself once again with her holy magic. At the same time, Hikaru placed a small healing spell that would heal her over time, and help move easily with her wounds.

Rin: Hey Tenshi, let me help you. I believe I've regained my sanity for a bit. *Laughing*

Rin: Here, let me enchant your scythe with some special runes I've been saving for a bit...Rin removed twelve runes from her shield, that she neglected to use, and used them to place a powerful, but temporary enchantment on Tenshi's Scythe. It allowed him to cleave with greater area and purge more demons, due to the massive holy energies. And it gave him the chance to send bolts of light toward the demons everytime he would swing his scythe.Rin: You take them out, and I'll go help the other one who seems to need help quite badly right about now...

"Thanks Rin, this will help a lot," said Tenshi with a smile

Tenshi, with the aid of Rin's holy magic, was able to make fast work of the remaining lessors and went to face the Arc.The giant demon glared at Tenshi, "How are you standing again?!?""Heh, like you said to Troy 'I can't be beaten that easily' and plus you won't catch me off guard again. Let's finish this then..."

"You never learn do you, you see I can't be bea...t..e.n..'" said the demon who while talking Tenshi got a surprise hit in on him, and the both of the demons arms fell to the ground.Tenshi who was now behind the demon said, "Are you sure about that?" Then Zetsumei began to glow, "Now it's your turn to die, Heaven's Wrath!" yelled Tenshi and the demon was hit with a massive wave of energy that Tenshi shot at it."Pathetic demon..." said Tenshi who then turned back to normal and fell to the ground.

Rin: He seems to have that under control... Now, Hikaru can you help with some healing? I'm losing energy way too fast...

Hikaru: Yeah sure. I'll help you. Just don't strain yourself...

Pulling her shield on, and grasping her sword tightly, Rin slaughtered the remaining demons who stood in her way. The few minor demons who were attempting stick around were immediately silenced and destroyed. She pushed on until she stood next to the gasping body of Yuri, who was bleeding immensely and was having trouble seeing.

Rin: Its gonna be alright, just hang tight!Rin looked around and saw another woman, who seemed to guarding a small child, a girl. She had a slight feline resemblance, but she couldn't put her finger on it... And the guy who was currently attempting to help the young girl.

Rin: Hey you! Yeah you! Can you provide me some cover? I need some concentration to heal this girl, and I'm actually pretty bad at this... Thanks!

Hikaru: Quick we need to heal her major wounds fast

Rin: I know I'll do the healing, can you supply with some energy?

Hikaru: I'll try

Rin placed her weapons onto the ground, and positioned herself close enough to Yuri to be able to heal her. Chanting softly, runes began to spiral underneath and around Rin, as a warm light engulfed Yuri's entire frame. Rin targeted her most major wounds first, healing them, hoping that they wouldn't have any lasting harm... Sweat began to drip from Rin's blood-covered face, as Yuri's irregular breathing stopped and the bleeding receded as well...

Hikaru: You sure your ok?

Rin: Twitch Yeah, just a little more time

Most of the grievous wounds were healed, and Yuri's life was no longer endanger, but it didn't mean there were lingering demonic poisons or energies in her system. She had to continue and purge her entire system. Fatigue began to fall on Rin, and she was beginning to feel tired.

Rin: Dammit. You know healing magic isn't my strong point! Its yours...

Hikaru: Yeah, but I can't do an out of body healing...

Rin: Yeah yeah...

Yuri could feel a warm light surrounding her. She opened her eyes, surprised to see a girl murmuring something she couldn't understand. Her wounds were healing fast, and she sat up as she looked at the girl. "Ah, are you okay?" she asked as she looked at the girl with concern.

It's almost over, almost, Nika felt like screaming with joy. On the white-haired girl's request, she was fighting off whatever lesser demons remained. It wasn't a lot - only a handful, and she was very thankful she lived long enough to see the fight through to its end. She kicked away a demon and stabbed another one. The rest were beginning to fight with less ferocity than before, making it easy for her to find openings in their defense. She ducked under one's claws and stabbed it underneath the ribs. She was quick to jump to and fro, the adrenaline from the night's events giving her a burst of energy. She felt great in fact - the healing crystal seemed to have worked way better than she expected.She spared a glance to the strawberry-girl, who was receiving treatment from the other newcomer, seemingly back to normal. Even her scent changed again - barely there. She felt really happy. The demons were dying off; they won. Even though there was clean-up to think about, she didn't care. Nobody died, and so the night was good.

Tenshi picked himself and sat down over by Yuri, Rin, and Kira came to sit too, "I'm beat... I'm hungry... and I want to sleep..., but it seems like it's over and I'm glad," he said as he laid back unto the snow to look at the sky, then added, "now all we have to do is clean up what we can. Also do some memory wipes if we can."

Nika sat down near Yuri. She gingerly touched her shoulder. Although it was sore, there was no wound and the blood that covered it was just crusted and dried, not a scab. Her shirt, however, was definitely ruined. She'd have to fix it, or just a get a new one. It took her forever to make her clothes, but she'd heard of machines that practically did sewing for you. Maybe when she'd make some money she'd buy one.She looked up at the sky, turned orange by city lights reflecting on the clouds. She thought how different the sky was from back home. The clouds were always pitch black. There was no electricity, no cities big enough to produce that much light. She wiped her blades with her scarf, the cloth of which was pretty much saturated with demon blood a this point. "Oh, gee," she said to no one in particular as she sheathed the blades. " I guess I'm going to need a new scarf, too."Her tail twitched slightly. Oh well - a new scarf was nothing. Things turned out well in the end.

Rin: Huah? Ah yeah... I'm fine. Just a little tired that's all...

Rin: Hikaru, I'm too tired... And I think your damned Narcolepsy is getting to me-

Hikaru: Oye? Rin-chan you ok...!? Oh crap not that again...

Rin's eyes suddenly rolled up into the back of her head, and she began to twitch involuntarily. Her entire body began to shimmer with weird runes suddenly circling around her entire body. A ring of black and red runes appeared around her neck, and began to glow brightly... She fell back wards, and a flash of light blinded everyone in area.When everyone was blinking pretty hard from the flash of light, in the place of where Rin was lay an entirely different person! The figure had messy black hair, fairly tall and wore a set of clothing that wouldn't be out of place in a city. It was more shocking that the figure was indeed male! Getting himself off the ground, the ring of red and black runes that were on Rin's neck, were also on the new person's neck as well, and began to fade. The figure gave an awkward smile, and wave to the bewildered figures around.

Hikaru: Err... Hello there. This is completely awkward, I can understand that completely. I guess you guys are slightly surprised, especially since someone else appeared besides the girl you saw before. I'll answer those questions later, but... Oh! I forgot, m'names Hikaru, Hikaru Kazuki. I'm... how you say a partner of Rin.

Rin: Tch, thats all your good for anyway...

Hikaru: Lay off, I haven't been in my body for awhile anyway! Feels good!

Rin: Just let me recuperate for awhile... I'm so tired...

Hikaru: You can just use your astral projection if they need proof anyway

Rin: Yeah true...

Hikaru: ... Great your food cravings now passed to me thanks a lot... Bah!

Rin: Smiles No problem Hikaru-kun!

Tenshi shot up with enthusiasm. "What happened? So I was right there is more than one person inside of you," exclaimed Tenshi whose face now bored a smirk. He kept muttering under his breath, 'I knew it.'

Nika rubbed her eyes. Did the girl just become a boy? Or switch for a boy, according to Tenshi? She walked up to the boy who called himself Hikaru and took a deep whiff."You smell like frost. And snow. How come you smell just like that girl, when you're clearly someone different?" Her ears twitched, indicating she was puzzled. He does smell like frost though, she thought. That would explain why I couldn't smell the girl earlier...her scent blended in too much.

"Eh?" Yuri said in surprise as the girl who just healed her turned into a guy. "Are my eyes that bad or didn't I just see a girl there!" she said in surprise. She looked at the guy with curiosity. "Well, you're aura was different from before. Yours is dark pink, but a while ago before the light, you're aura was dark blue! Why is that?" she asked.

Before Hikaru could answer Yuri, Tenshi said, "Well, I'm beat so I'm gonna head back to my room at the ASO office, since our little fight is over," said Tenshi who then went over to Hikaru and added, "Hikaru or Rin, whoever you are calling yourself now," then Tenshi paused for a moment then smiled, "Welcome to the team. Anyways later." Tenshi then had when back to the ASO office and fell asleep, never having eaten the food Kira had made.

Rin: Does my little man think he can take of this or do I need to come out again?

Hikaru: Or what? Starting tell false information that your actually a guy, and that was a disguise? Eh?

Rin: OK OK! I get it! I'll come out... Jeez...

Hikaru: Thank you!

Hikaru: First let me reintroduce my partner to those who don't know her properly.

Closing his eyes briefly, Hikaru and Rin focused their energies together. A translucent figure appeared next to Hikaru. It was Rin. To be more precise a transparent Rin. She gave a smile and waved to the onlookers, and was slightly hovering above the ground.

Hikaru: As you can see, this my partner, Rin-chan.

Rin: Smiling Hey! I'm back!

Everyone around the two, were surprised. Hikaru wanted to explain the situation in the easiest way possible, without ranting.

Rin: Yeah, I doubt they want the details anyway...

Hikaru: I won't go to far into the details, as it is pretty much an issue we're trying to solve on our own, but we'll tell you it as simply as I can with Rin-chan's help.

Rin: To put it bluntly, me and Hikaru-kun here are bound together with a demonic curse that switches our bodies and spirits, which depends on whether the dominate spirit is awake or knocked out.

Hikaru: Rin-chan is Valkyrie Knight, so that might explain many of reasons why she's been helping you.

Rin: It was my job to investigate abnormalities or strange occurrences that happened on Earth. Normally, I'd finish my jobs quickly and due a regular inspection, etc... But due to this curse.She pointed to her throat, the red and black seal appeared again, which seemed to glow with demonic script that had been inscribed into her skin. It also appeared on Hikaru's neck as well. Rin: Due to this curse, we've more or less become partners, and trying to find a method so we can find more information about it or even break it...

Hikaru: Let’s just say, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time...

Rin: I'll say... Sigh If weren't their my life would be complete normal...

Hikaru: Normal!? You’re the most abnormal girl I know! I mean come on!

Rin: WHAT!?The two figures began to argue with each, to point where they began to yell at each other. It was quite a sight to see: A floating, transparent Valkyrie was yelling at a messy haired guy, who was yelling equally back, who looked like he'd rather be sleeping than be here... It was like bickering siblings who couldn't agree on anything...

Mio blinked as the fight finished up, she had done a total of nothing to help, she realized, rather annoyed with herself. She followed the others back to ASO office and, after bogging down dinner, went back to the room where she had been kept in before. She didn't go to sleep though, she had too much energy to sleep as she did most of her sleeping in the day."What is this place, Poko?" she asked to doll glumly, staring into its old face. Receiving no reply, she huffed and turned away from it. "Even you don't talk to me,"

The sunlight trickled though the window as it struck the face of Tenshi, then he began to stir. "Morning already..." Tenshi said to himself as if in a whisper. He trudged along down the hallway for one of the bathrooms with a shower in it. The ice cold water felt like millions of little needles as they made contact with his body, which was still sore from the other day, all he could do was clench his fists and endure the pain. After he was finished in the shower he looked at himself in the mirror, but all he could concentrate on was the tattoo, or branding, on his chest. It was a giant roman numeral 12 inside for the letter C and it reminded himself of his former position before he fell to earth. He began to trudge down to the dining hall and sat in a chair till his stomach growled and he rested his head on the table and said softly to himself as if in embarrassment, "So hungry..."

Yuri stayed overnight at ASO because of some poison that was inside her body. She had just woken up and was going to the dining hall. She peeked inside only to find the guy whom she healed, who's head was resting on the table. "Ah, I thought I was the only one here. Good morning..um... I just realized we haven't even met," she said. "My name is Yuri Aoki," she said.

Troy was sitting behind a pile of boxes of books and didn't even look up when Tenshi walked in. He spent the time after the fight looking up the demon that they had just fought. However, there was no luck. He was obviously higher level, but no demons, according to any research, could heal themselves like that. After a few hours of fruitless search, he decided to try a different route. He looked up all instant regeneration spells. After a while, he discovered that different human parts could provide different types of magic for demons. Hearts, go figure, allowed quick regeneration. If a single demon were to "collect" 100 human hearts, the regeneration would last as long as demon lived, and their life, as a result, would be prolonged...The demon only needed 8 more hearts. This would have been the last night before he was practically be unstoppable. No wonder he went all out when we stopped him. Summoning all those demons makes sense since he was so close... I wonder how many more demons know about these spells?

Tenshi looked at Yuri, who like him was an angel but she wasn't a full fledged one, smiled and said, "Tenshi, Tenshi Akki. Former captain of the Grim Angel Brigade, nice to meet you and thanks for last night." He looked at Troy, and thought, I didn't even know he was there, he looks busy I'll leave him alone

A warm light cracked through the window, spilling a soft glow into the room. The white walls absorbed the soft light, giving the room a faint, yet comforting appearance. The light hit the sleeping figure underneath a covers, who awoke with mild irritation. Sitting up, the figure's long, silvery hair spilled down her back, as they pulled back the locks from their face. Still half-asleep, the figure gave the room a look over, trying to remember where exactly they were...Wha... Where am I again...?Blinking her eyes, the figure looked down at their self, and gave a slight annoyed huff. Rubbing her eyes, Rin tried to recall what had exactly happened and where she is...Ahh... now I remember...The night before after defeating the legion of demons, and reintroducing themselves to each other, Hikaru literally fainted from exhaustion from healing and using a large amount of magic, especially since he's not use to it. She realized that she or... 'they' had been placed in the infirmary of this... What was it called... The ASO or something... Whatever, she'd figure that out later.Shrugging her shoulders to get the feeling back into them, Rin realized half her body was covered in tightly bounded bandages. Touching one of them slightly, she gave a twitch of pain and realized she hadn't fully healed yet. I wonder who brought me here... Hikaru is still out, and the only others were those girls... I should really thank them if they went to all this trouble Removing the cover off herself, Rin found her clothing laying on top of chair sitting next to the bed. The were repaired and cleaned, to which Rin gave a warm smile. She hadn't had this type of luxury since they were in the care of Hikaru's sister, whom at this point was the only other human she had trusted besides Hikaru.Rin pulled on her clothing slowly, as to not spark her own pain, but winced occasionally due to the stiffness and amount of wounds she collected. Although they were her human attire to blend in, she was quite fond of them since they were a gift from Hikaru and his sister. A light blue blouse with intricate designs around the edges, a light cream colored jacket, some jeans and a pair of brown ankle-high boots.Finished pulling on her clothing, Rin walked out of the infirmary or whatever it was, and started walking down the hall.What a strange place... I can see quite a few doors, but its so quite... Must not be a morning place After a couple minutes walking and getting lost a couple times, Rin eventually gave up searching. Giving exasperated sigh, Rin called out hoping to find someone.

Rin: Um... Hello, is anyone around? Hello?

Nika opened her drowsy eyes, yawning. She stretched her limbs, cat-like, and gracelessly rolled off the bed. Then she crawled on all fours until she reached her bag and "civilian" clothes, which she messily threw on a chair the night before. The blood that she got on her clothes the night before had somehow mysteriously evaporated, but she desperately needed a bath anyways. When she left her room, she found Kira, who was checking in on the guests that were still sleeping."Kira-san, I was wondering, is there a bath in here? I could use a wash.""Sure. I'll get you some towels," Kira smiled. Nika was liking her more and more. People who were nice and polite were a little difficult to come by. In five minutes she was in the bathroom and frustrated, fiddling with the tap. No matter how hard she tried, she could only make cold water come out. Cursing and yelping, she scrubbed herself underneath the icy water as quickly as she could. By the time she managed to dry herself off and get dressed, she felt like an icicle. She wrapped a dry towel around her hair. Her ears poked out on the side to rather comical effect. She grunted with disapproval, but it was better than letting water drip everywhere. She adjusted her scarf and shirt collar in the mirror before leaving the bathroom. "Hello?" she heard someone say at the end of the hall. She turned and followed the voice, sniffing the air to find out who it had been. She saw the girl with silvery hair... Rin, was it?"Lost?" she asked her. "Yeah," the girl nodded."Everyone is probably in the dining hall, having breakfast. I'll show you where it is."She turned the corner to find the stairs. "By the way," Nika said, "I don't think I've had the chance to introduce myself properly. I'm Nika; it's nice to meet you."

"Pleasure to meet you Nika-san. You've already know me and Hikaru from yesterdays... um... How you say... Incident... I'm pretty glad I could find someone in this place..."She gave an embarrassed smile, especially since she's been lost for for more than she could stand. She hated getting lost, and most of the time it was Hikaru's job to figure out where they are. But the idiot was still unconscious...She looked closely at Nika and realized last night she wasn't hallucinating... She was part feline or something closely related to it. She blinked several times, before realizing it was pretty rude to stare at someone. She quickly apologized."Oh! I'm sorry. I wanted to thank you for helping me yesterday night!"She gave a bow to Nika, as it was customary for all Valkyries to give thanks to those who'd return aid or even save them. She hoped Nika would accepted, after staring at her features impolitely...

Hiromi rang the doorbell of the said headquarters of ASO. She didn't really know why she was doing this or where the thought came from. She sighed and looked around for something to do. What the heck are those guys doing?! They should still be open for members, and I doubt most normal humans want to fight the demons. They'll probably need me anyway. Those pathetic humans, Hiromi thought. "What do you think Kikko-chan? Should we still do this?" she asked to her pet dragon, who nodded vigorously. "Come here Kikko-chan!" she said happily as she opened her arms and hugged the baby dragon. "Let's wait Kikko-chan. Soon our plan will be success!" she said as she cuddled the dragon.

Mar 7, 2008 4:24 PM

Aug 2007
Ryoko: I'm confused. 0.o
Mar 7, 2008 4:26 PM

Aug 2007
Its the ASO RP thread. Most of it. I don't need it any longer though XD
Mar 7, 2008 4:27 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: This was the first arc of the RP ASO, I managed to save it.... Yume-senpai! I need a short shoujo manga!

Mar 7, 2008 4:33 PM

Aug 2007
Maora: 7th Period is a Secret. xD
Mar 7, 2008 4:38 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: Hmm... I was just reading a manga about a sensei and a student a little while ago! XD

Mar 7, 2008 4:41 PM

Aug 2007
Grim: You don't happen to have the old club description still do you Ange?
Mar 7, 2008 4:48 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: Sadly no. But I think it had the rules, what to do, and a character info sheet...

Mar 7, 2008 4:51 PM

Aug 2007
Grim: Oh alright. Thanks though. I trying to remember the rule and whatnot
Mar 7, 2008 4:54 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: The first rule was to respect all members... There were only 3 rules, and the third one was have fun.

Mar 7, 2008 4:56 PM

Aug 2007
Yume:..... Free!!! xD
Mar 7, 2008 4:59 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: Kyaa~ Somehow, I've been reading teacherxstudent lately...

Mar 7, 2008 5:00 PM

Aug 2007
Yume: i got free mangas from Tokyopop (they send them to me!~) on my birthday!

Mar 7, 2008 5:02 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: Good for you! I somehow feel really awkward...

Mar 7, 2008 5:04 PM

Aug 2007
Yume: I know! You never said "happy birthday" to me... DD:
Mar 7, 2008 5:07 PM

Dec 2007
Slaash: what was the point of someone deleting PACY?

Sera: to piss me off!

Boros: no, that's my job

Sera: Die!!

Slaash: it seems pretty dumb for someone to get rid of it, I mean... all that randomness! *crying* it's all gone... all gone!!

Sera: stop sniffling!

Slaash: but... but...

Sera: here's a spoiler button to click if it makes you feel better

Slaash: I love you! *clickclickclickclick*

Mar 7, 2008 5:11 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: It won't show!

Yuri: That's the point, you let your anger out by clicking on it.

Angela: I already calmed down by reading some manga. But I'm really worried about Nikhahera-senpai since wouldn't be able to get on and have no idea what's going on! Oh, and here's Nikhahera-senpai's new username, her name changed and everything... blank1234567

Mar 7, 2008 5:12 PM
Aug 2007
Maora said:
Yume: I know! You never said "happy birthday" to me... DD:

Angela: I couldn't get on much that day! But happy late birthday!

Mar 7, 2008 5:13 PM

Aug 2007
omg.... 5 people claimed me... 0.o
Mar 7, 2008 5:17 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: Claimed you!?

Mar 7, 2008 5:18 PM

Aug 2007
yup! xD

Maora - 1. tarnished-memory 2. Zoki-chan 3. MomoHime125 4. LoveRose_x 5. mickal555

only 1 more can claim Maora... D:
Mar 7, 2008 5:20 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: ...

Mar 7, 2008 5:22 PM

Dec 2007
Boros: happy late birthday!

Sera: she never asked for you to say it! now die!! *hitting Boros with bat*

Slaash: we are going to have to put even more random stuff on this thread!!

Sera: you just copy things you hear

Slaash: urusai!! I say them in random order!!

Sera: they're still unoriginal

Slaash: U.RU.SAI!!! you just do the same damn thing everytime!! getting angry quickly and beating up your stupid coworker!! do something original!!

Sera: you're the one who writes this stuff!! so why don't you think up of something?!

Slaash: good idea, maybe I'll replace you with an annonying character, and never use you again!!

Sera: you forgot... I have the power to summon spoiler buttons!!!

Slaash: damn you!!!! *clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick*

Mar 7, 2008 5:23 PM

Aug 2007
spoilers!!! xD
Mar 7, 2008 5:27 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: -.- *is off reading mangas*

Yuri: .................................................................................. So Angela just figured out she's a romantic....

Mar 7, 2008 5:29 PM

Dec 2007
Sera: I am pretty sure there is such a thing as an addiction to button clicking...

Slaash: I... LOVE... CLICKING!!! *clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick*

Sera: that can be the only good reason for him

Slaash: you... I will... kill... once done... clicking *clickclickclickclickclickclick*

Sera: better summon some more

Slaash: why is it so fun?! why god?! why?!?! *clickclickclickclickclickclick*

Mar 7, 2008 5:30 PM

Aug 2007
Grim: Oh my god... what have I created.....

Tenshi(21): Something not good Girm.... something not good at all....

Tenshi(18-angel&human): *nods*
Mar 7, 2008 5:32 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: Spoiler buttons! *clicks them until her fingers start cramping*

Yuri: You have created a spamming board, Grim...

Mar 7, 2008 5:38 PM

Aug 2007
Grim: I know that.... but it is my fault for the never-ending spoiler button.... I showed him it last night in the old club *tear trickles down cheek* and he became hooked...
Mar 7, 2008 5:41 PM

Dec 2007
Slaash: why grim?! why?! *clicking*

Sera: like they are saying, now you are just spaming

Slaash: URUSAI!! I am not!!

Sera: you are pretty much repeating what you are writing, over, and over again

Slaash: ... so what!? I'm not a good writer! I mean, I'm practically fighting with myself

Sera: and losing

Slaash: URUSAI!!!

Sera: urusai, urusai, is that all you say?

Slaash: URUSAI!!!!!!

Sera: yep we got us a male Shana

Slaash: URUSAI!!!!!!!!! *Slaash gets an aneurysm and passes out*
Mar 7, 2008 5:43 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: Aww, don't be sad. If you keep being sad, I will have to force you to read shoujo manga's I just recently read. Randomness is the best medicine when people are sad.

Mar 7, 2008 5:44 PM

Aug 2007
Grim: I was more pissed than sad really.... I don't have any of my character info for Tenshi anymore =[
Mar 7, 2008 5:48 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: XP This is why I keep a document of Yuri's and Hiromi's profile. But don't worry, I think we can figure this out...

Mar 7, 2008 5:54 PM

Dec 2007
Slaash: that sucks, I feel for you man you wrote a hell-of-a-lot for Tenshi

Sera: yea, he's going to have to remember the stuff, you on the other hand have a pretty short bio so you don't have to work too hard remembering, you mediocre writer

Slaash: urusai! just because the bio is a paragraph doesn't mean it's small! compared to Tenshi's it is, but I don't think I've written that much except for school projects and stuff

Mar 7, 2008 5:58 PM

Aug 2007
Grim: Its alright.... like I had stated before, if I can remember a 1000+ page book from 3 years ago, I can remember this....
Mar 7, 2008 6:04 PM

Dec 2007
Mia: *blasting everything in sight*

Aki: I'M GOING TO KILL SOMEONE!!! Tumultuous Inferno!!! *levitates in the air*

Eiko: *shakes her head* Why...HOLY LIGHT HOLY LIGHT HOLY FREAKING LIGHT! I'M GOING TO BLAST MY SORROWS AWAY!!!

Yuffie: *backstabs everyone*
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Mar 7, 2008 6:08 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: Mi~ What will happen if Arestyr-senpai finds out? And what about divinecow-senpai?

Yuri: I don't really want to know..

Mar 7, 2008 6:09 PM

Aug 2007
Grim: they both already know XD
Mar 7, 2008 6:15 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: Yeah, but they haven't posted here yet!

Yuri: Angela, you have got to stop listening to that song.

Angela: But it's so pretty!

Mar 7, 2008 6:19 PM

Aug 2007
Grim: Divine made a comment if that counts ^^
Mar 7, 2008 6:22 PM

Dec 2007
Eiko: So, what's going to happen now? We're trying to resurrect the topics?

Aki: Well, obviously! *points to the Topic List*

Mia: Aki-senpai, please don't yell at the creator. She's disturbed right now.

Eiko: *sits in the corner, cultivating mushrooms*

Aki: Oh gawd. Wow, it must be bad if she's acting like Tamaki from Ouran.
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Mar 7, 2008 6:25 PM

Dec 2007
Slaash: darkeiko's random posts are lost forever, those were the randomest posts I have ever known

Sera: are you giving a eulogy for her random posts?

Slaash: they were too random for words!!

Sera: then how are you describing them?

Slaash: why are you being so pesimestic today?

Sera: because I'm pissed off at PACY being deleted!!

Slaash: what do you think about it Boros?

Boros: I think the change make the place a little more roomer

Sera: Die baka!!! *starts clubing Boros with a bat*
Mar 7, 2008 6:26 PM

Aug 2007
Grim: So how does the club info setup look? And also are the recaps any good!!! *freak out*

Tenshi(21): Grim! Calm down! Take a deep breath! In and out... in and out....

Grim: BAKA! I know how to breathe...
Mar 7, 2008 6:29 PM
Aug 2007
Angela: ^_^ Actually, being pesimestic is my specialty. I'm always so negative at school...

Yuri: >.> This is why i wonder how the heck did I turn out normal....

Mar 7, 2008 6:29 PM

Sep 2007
divinecow: Strangely enough I'm not too phased.

Rin: Is it because you saved a backup of all your creations?

divinecow: More or less.

Hikaru: Gasp?

Chishio: See, he does care about us.

divinecow: Of course.
divinecowMar 7, 2008 8:03 PM
Mar 7, 2008 6:33 PM

Aug 2007
Grim: I have a back-up too.... it is right here *points to head* All up here baby~

Tenshi(21): ....

Tenshi(18-human): Just because you have a good memory and an above average IQ right?

Grim: Its only 129....Its not even that great.... plus alls I'm saying is I have a good memory~
SnowmanGrimmMar 7, 2008 6:36 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Crimson Knights: A Medieval Fantasy RP ( 1 2 3 )

SnowmanGrimm - Nov 2, 2008

100 by Stilty »»
Dec 18, 2009 6:56 PM

» 「.hack//R.P.」- (Re-up)

Stilty - Jun 16, 2009

0 by Stilty »»
Jun 16, 2009 5:28 PM

» .hack// Discussion Board

SnowmanGrimm - Aug 21, 2008

2 by Darkeiko »»
Jun 15, 2009 7:33 AM

Sticky: » .hack//R.P. ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stilty - Aug 20, 2008

156 by Stilty »»
Jun 13, 2009 7:40 PM

» Character Spread Sheet - Crimson Knights: A Medieval Fantasy RP

SnowmanGrimm - Oct 27, 2008

9 by Darkeiko »»
Jan 26, 2009 2:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.