Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2016 5:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Kohana fell into a coma...

We got a reflection of the events in the series and the guys standing by to support her. The song was okay I guess. Not really surprised that Kohana woke up. I can't help but laugh a little bit with the Halloween style outfits the guy put up afterwards though.

Dec 25, 2016 9:15 AM

Aug 2016
So it's finished. It was a nice way to wake Kohana up (thanks god no kisses)
But I still give it only a 6/10 (for the whole anime!). Mostly because of unnecessary Tsundere-Teika in the beginning with the non-existing family conflict and because I just didn't look forward to each weeks episodes :( Story just didn't catch me, I still prefer Uta no Pri
Akiho90Dec 25, 2016 10:55 AM
Dec 25, 2016 10:04 AM

Jan 2016
the discussion doesn't match the ratings <3 (3 5/5 s when posting and thats it)

really enjoyed the artsy anime. lots of cute fun.
basically what i got off of it is one sided rivalry is pointless and woman can't handle competition.... yeah uuuh..
but glad everyone is happy, kohana racked in 6 boys, 1 girl, and found her future.

... hard decision but giving best boy to monochrome prince with his blaming flower girl and saying he would shove a whole carrot down his throat, raw.

Dec 25, 2016 10:51 AM

Feb 2015
The anime was fun and light-hearted. I hadn't expected that in the beginning.
Dec 25, 2016 11:14 AM
May 2010
This was an enjoyable and relaxing anime overall, always made me feel better.
Still no motivation to play the game but what gives? this was miles better than the overmilked utapri with story alone.
Dec 25, 2016 11:17 AM

Dec 2014
Pretty meh show to be honest. Main girl was cute, but the series doesn't have much aside from that unfortunately.
Dec 25, 2016 11:21 AM
Mar 2016
Oh shut it with Teika's Igirish song, it looks like my little flower is awake.
Dec 25, 2016 1:01 PM

Jan 2015
Suminomiya best boy ever. So to win Kohana he is behind Teika since Teika is always last to be shown,during their speeches and performances and Suminomiya is behind him. Good enough I'm rooting for him...

If that was a different world I bet Suminomiya would be the most badass swordsman
Dec 25, 2016 1:43 PM
Dec 2016
Liked the series. All the guys really liked Kohana.I liked the speeches, even best friend/roommate Juri really invested in bringing her back. That art session though. If I was Kohana and Rintaro up there with all that food; bump that, I'm coming back for the food! But that whole montage with Mama Aigasaki giving her wings and basically said goodbye that was tearful. The Halloween party thing was hilarious even when Anjo was giving out candy with eye candy. Lol.

The whole Teika/Kohana romance was a typical anime one. When he gave his speech, truthfully, he reminded me of a begging
R&B singer. I can so picture him having a Drake or Keith Sweat moment.

The character growth was the ultimate ride. I liked the series. I wish they bring the games over here along with the Dream Festival mobile game.
Dec 25, 2016 2:14 PM

Jun 2008
It seems that in the Visual novel she awoke with a kiss. I'm actually surprised they changed it.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 25, 2016 4:37 PM

Feb 2013
I don't know....I thought this was fine and all, but it was just a little stupid HAHA!!

But it was entertaining, so I will give it that, just I felt like it could have been better.

6/10
Dec 26, 2016 2:21 AM

Jan 2013
Sadly it's over. Everything was pretty nice. 7/10 <3

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Dec 26, 2016 2:49 AM

Mar 2015
overall an average anime series, it started off pretty good but went a little downhill when kohana went into a coma.
and please tell me why I wasn't the only one who got all cringy when the boys were fighting the vine..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2016 9:35 AM

Dec 2015
Aw, I liked the ending! It's always nice to see the boys working together to save their princess. Halloween ending was cute. I hope the ending means we'll get a cute Christmas OVA please~

DTUB said:
... hard decision but giving best boy to monochrome prince with his blaming flower girl and saying he would shove a whole carrot down his throat, raw.

I actually really agree. Out of the 6 boys, Monet was the only one (and okay, Teika a little too) who really got worked up and upset that Kohana's in a coma. It's not everyday I hear passionate Aoi Shouta so it's nice too.
Dec 26, 2016 11:10 AM

Jul 2010
I was waiting to see who would be chosen toclimb the stairs.... :(
Dec 26, 2016 7:18 PM

Dec 2012
Suminomiya please stop covering half of your face with your hair, you look great as shown in the middle eye catch card. Conclusive but less than satisfying ending, glad everything turned out fine.
allo
Dec 27, 2016 3:09 AM
Dec 2015
I really like this anime. I personally support Teika/Kohana to be together. I was kind of surprise when Kohana went into a coma and the guys would wake her up that way it was kind of surprising and special too, cos I was like expecting a kiss or something to wake her up. When there's the 'Sleeping Beauty' play I was looking forward to the kiss but they didn't show it. But overall I really like this anime and hope there's a season 2 that show Teika and Kohana's romance.
Dec 27, 2016 11:11 PM

Jul 2011
Aw, it took the harem route. Though I did like all the little scenes with the boys. (Georgie got his play-kiss though?)

Actually one of the better reverse harems I've watched - the personalities are decent, designs are pretty, and plot was fine (for a harem). Surprised it has such a low rating, tbh. Lots of music/singing for a non-idol series too.

Juri was the best though. Her butler outfit. <3
Dec 28, 2016 12:47 PM

Mar 2016
Uhm, so there kinda has to be a second season, right? The beginning totally hyped up the whole 'Artista Prince and Princess' thing, but then the show never addressed it? Idk, kinda weird.

Other than that, I enjoyed it. Overly cheesy, of course, but still good.

Also wish Aigasaki would've actually chose a guy, but this is a reverse harem so I should just give up on that ;-; Hanasakeru Seishounen totally spoiled me since Kajika actually ended up with one of the guys...
Dec 30, 2016 8:38 PM

Oct 2008
The 6 males was destined to save Aigasaki Kohana by the use of their Magic Arts sparkle sparkle kirakira!
OKAY...a happy ending since Kohana has awakened!...So now are they going to have sevensome orgy after this? or add Juri and it will be eightsome orgy!
3/5.
7/10.

Dec 31, 2016 9:38 PM

Jul 2012
One of the best male idol casts I've seen yet. They got an entire cast of GOOD singers in the seiyuu industry, like all six of these boys have a music career and all lol.

The characters were all interesting and fun, the heroine was very likeable and cute, none of the episodes were below a 3/5 for me. So overall, a good show. Consistently good and had life in it.
Jan 1, 2017 9:06 AM

Jun 2013
Yay! Kohana wakes up!
And so ends a very sweet Reverse Harem series! Definitely one of the better reverse harems ive seen, its weird that there were two really good ones this season with this and Kiss Him Not Me
And it was so refreshing to have an MC in a reverse harem that has a personality, i loved Kohana, she was so sweet!
8/10
Wouldnt say no to a second season.
Jan 5, 2017 5:01 PM

Jul 2014
Am I the only one who didn't like the way the show dealt with waking Kohana? It felt wierd imo, but ignoring that, Kohana was one of the better main characters in reverse harems

Jan 6, 2017 9:27 PM

Apr 2013
One of the best reverse harem show I've seen
Sep 19, 2017 8:05 AM

Jun 2014
This was one of the few reverse harems I can say that I like, there are multiple reasons why I wanted to watch this. I was impressed by the very beautiful and unique idea this show had when I saw episode 1. The visual style and the planning for the setting and everything in general looks beautiful, you can really see they though things out carefully and things were planned with a lot of attention to small details. I knew this would be a super cheesy show, but it didn't matter, because it had a subject matter that I was very interested in. It also helped that all the characters were really nice and for once I could enjoy a show where there weren't a bunch of insufferable fucking moronic characters to ruin the mood, this show was chill throughout and it was a good time all the way through. I loved the idea of combining an arts school with magic and how the students' art was represented by multiple light particles of various shapes and colors. It was cute to see each student and his individual unique art form, it was cute to see the main heroine inspire the other guys from the reverse harem. I liked the beautifully designed school, the uniforms the students wore were nice, I enjoyed how colorful everything was and the backgrounds were delightful for the most part, but they did recycle through some of them quite a bit. This is how you should do a reverse harem/otome crap thing, this is what I'd like to see more, but unfortunately other shows don't have this much creative freedom, this was an original project after all and it probably had at least 2 years of planning behind it, a shame it never took off in Japan. The story was super cheesy at the end, but I was invested enough to care, surprisingly, probably because everything and everyone was so nice and inspiring.

I'm actually going to give this an 8/10, it wasn't anything special, but it did everything it was supposed to do perfectly.
:3
Nov 18, 2017 1:39 AM

May 2013
Okay, looking at this in the big picture...

This harem is the least harem-esque out of all the harems I've watched so far :(

Not much blushing and stuff *le sigh* Throughout the majority of this series, she's more of an inspiration than a love interest, if you ask me :/ Honestly, the previews where each of the boys talked or introduce the title of the episodes showed more "love" towards her than the actual anime scenes. And I like watching harems for the cheesy lovey-dovey shit, so this didn't give me that satisfaction >.>

Some parts were also out of place or fell short of expectations. For example, for Kohana being King's "enemy," he was never really cold enough towards her O___o he just spoke a few things sort of harshly, but it lacked impact for someone who acted like he despises her -___-' Also, his two brothers changed their minds WAY too quickly and accepted that Teika and Kohana aren't enemies. Wtf? After those constant phone calls building him up to take her down, they're just like oh. Great performance wow alright bye. Then shows up near the end attempting to help solve the problem using their rich and massive connections. I don't understand that insanely fast turnover of a new leaf.

The near ending was a surprise, as it was darker than we would've ever guessed, BUT! That doesn't change the fact that the execution was quite odd. The rest of the anime is pretty ghey and childish, as I stated previously, so this ending seems out of place. It's unique and I did like it, but that doesn't justify its placement at all. The individual confessions while Kohana was in a coma were lovely though.

It was also a bit forced with the drama a bit since they didn't really show a deep bond with Kohana and Juri. I love those two together-- they seem like amazing roommates, don't get me wrong. And living with someone during the school year would produce a hella close friendship with interaction, but we didn't GET to see any of that happen even in a single bonding episode between the two. Therefore, when Juri cried out to the unconscious Kohana and how much she loves her and how precious Kohana is to Juri, I just didn't really snag any feels for that .-. Sorry not sorry.

Still enjoyable nonetheless.

With all of these in mind,
6/10 is my final score.
Kokoro_KotashimaNov 18, 2017 1:45 AM
Feb 25, 2018 10:20 AM

Apr 2011
My second fave harem~

The first few episodes were kind of drag, but it improved little by little.
Tatewaki is still my best boy~!

7/10

Apr 29, 2020 12:14 PM
Apr 2020
The anime was kinda fun. I really liked how they changed even though I already knew they would. I think we all saw that coming. We even got a confession. I was lowkey shook.
Jun 7, 2021 6:51 PM
Apr 2021
HE SAID KOHANA OMFG HE SAID IT KYAAAAAAAAAAA

This anime was so good
I rate it 9/10
Aug 1, 2021 11:03 AM

Jan 2021
This was actually enjoyable. And actually I liked the characters.
Overall this series is definitely a 8/10 for me or a 7
Jan 16, 2023 2:30 PM
Dec 2021
good anime. symmetry.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magic-Kyun! Renaissance Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2016

24 by CalmTeaTime »»
Aug 1, 2021 10:03 AM

Poll: » Magic-Kyun! Renaissance Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2016

16 by CalmTeaTime »»
Aug 1, 2021 8:59 AM

Poll: » Magic-Kyun! Renaissance Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2016

18 by CalmTeaTime »»
Aug 1, 2021 8:42 AM

Poll: » Magic-Kyun! Renaissance Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2016

33 by CalmTeaTime »»
Aug 1, 2021 8:18 AM

Poll: » Magic-Kyun! Renaissance Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

20 by CalmTeaTime »»
Jul 31, 2021 11:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.