Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Dec 25, 2016 10:56 PM

Dec 2011
The premise was really amazing as someone that likes occult, but fuck the pace.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2016 1:29 AM
Jan 2009
Decent ending to the series, albeit very rushed. The series as a whole was pretty intriguing, but the pacing was really inconsistent. The show started out slow, but then the second half of the season slammed its foot on the accelerator. The finale left quite a few unanswered questions... Hopefully they'll be answered in some future release.
Pie is delicious.

Dec 26, 2016 2:01 AM
Oct 2013
Quite a fast-paced ending.

What happened to Ria and Kiryuu? They remained dead?
What happened to Asuna?
What happened to Ririka? Her character is a mystery.Who is she? Or rather, what? OoBE aside she can freely jump through anywhere and anytime. Is she a god?
How does Ryo-tas still remember everything after rewinding time? Or maybe she doesn't?
Why Occultic Nine when there's 10 of them? Asuna isn't counted? Or is it Gamotan?

7/10 Good premise, but quite rushed.

ExplodingGirlDec 26, 2016 2:09 AM
Dec 26, 2016 4:10 AM

Jan 2011
For all its problems I actually ended up quite liking this.

lol at that one organisation guy not understanding the terminology.
Dec 26, 2016 6:08 AM
Feb 2016
What a terrible ending. Now we're pulling keys out of our asses, resurrecting ourselves from the dead with the power of love, growing wings out of nowhere and saving the world with convinient radio ex machina. Had to shove in time travel in there somewhere too since it's from the same series as Steins;Gate.

It seemed like the series could have some potential at some point but it ended up being nothing but a convoluted mess.
Dec 26, 2016 6:52 AM

Dec 2007
>Dat Title drop
>Dat Trace on
>Dat wish Kerichies was here
>Dat Tesla kiss
>Dat Ryo-tatas final line
>Dem Dragon Balls
>Dem unanswered mysteries about Nishizono Ririka and who and what objective Detective muffin searched for
>Dat possible second season (?) (Gamon Yuta Projecto)

Sheeeeitt Shikura mah nigga, my Sky Sensors went on a different wavelength. Hell yeah ending, 10/10, good job on your debut anime!
Dec 26, 2016 9:56 AM

Sep 2013
9 people
9 days = 9 min

We Truly Are In The Occultic;Nine (9)

Dec 26, 2016 10:49 AM

Dec 2007
ichii_1 said:
9 people
9 days = 9 min

I just thought about this... it all happened in 9 minutes. So that's why the pacing was so fast to emphasize the short time span the show occurs in.. Like I said before in one of my previous posts on O;N episode discussions, it wasn't rushed, it was meant to be this way.

Bibimbapski said:

I was hoping for a great conclusion but there were a million loose ends.

But a second season was implied in the end... whether it sells enough for it is another thing.
DeadIEndDec 26, 2016 10:54 AM
Dec 26, 2016 11:19 AM

Nov 2011
An extremely rushed and Terrible ending. Not the worst anime of the season but still pretty bad. 4/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 26, 2016 11:50 AM

Jun 2007
8 minutes post-arrest drowning but if you get defibrillated you will be perfectly alright (instantly)! Not that I expected more from this high-speed train wreck. 4/10
Dec 26, 2016 2:01 PM
Jun 2013
I'm pretty sure...

SorwenDec 26, 2016 2:05 PM
Dec 26, 2016 2:54 PM
Sep 2014
I give this series : 7/10
Dec 26, 2016 4:03 PM

May 2016
The anime was chaotic in my opinion because they want to put as much as they can story in 12 episodes. The ending was confusing and leaves us with our own ending. I really like how Gamotan left in the "deads world". Like in every anime he would comeback because he WANT IT but on O9 we have a diffrent setting. I rate this anime for 7/10
Dec 26, 2016 4:35 PM

Apr 2016
Great! Gamon Yuta is in coldsleep room and it's slowly opened XD
Dec 26, 2016 4:36 PM
Dec 2014
ButadonMeitante said:
who Moritsuka is talking to on the phone

If you have watched Steins;Gate here's my take on it:

Dec 26, 2016 4:43 PM

May 2015
To be honest, the ending felt really rushed. Kinda disappointing. Can't say the ending left me satisfied or anything.

The show was a mess when it started, but it slowly became better. Guess I gotta say that it was a decent watch overall, but it could've been a lot better. 7/10.

Dec 26, 2016 6:06 PM

Jun 2012
I was depressed about the ending but I totally missed the fact that he was in a cryogenic chamber. Im hoping we get a continuation of this because theres so much left that needs to be told and explained.
Dec 26, 2016 8:48 PM
Jul 2013
Rushed badly and was confusing too. nevertheless something different.
7/10

By the way a question. I am assuming that the voice actor of Takasu is the one who voiced Satou?
Dec 26, 2016 10:00 PM

Dec 2013
Loved that title drop!

This anime was a pretty confusing mess and with terrible pacing. Can't say I'll miss it. At least the ending was solid. Even if it was rushed.
Dec 27, 2016 12:28 AM

Dec 2012
Omg it was so rushed... I loved this anime, but it deserved more episodes, how can you explain a complex story like this in only 12 episodes :/.

Almost everything was explained during the last episodes, but I wonder why they show us Ririka power and didn't talk about the white boy. There is also the coldsleep room of Gamon Yuta in the "preview", maybe his body is conserved for a second season? Even if I don't think it's possible regarding this episode.

Anyway, it's a solid show, that I would have binge watched if all the episodes were released. The mysterious story was well exploited.
Dec 27, 2016 12:30 AM

Feb 2013
Real good series....felt a little rushed, but I enjoyed it very much

8/10
Dec 27, 2016 1:11 AM

Aug 2014
Oh. It ended. That's it?
'kay.

''Let's crammed everything in an ep, non-stop info-dumps, and turbo-speed the character's lines and call it a day! Surely this thing will sell!''
I'm still questioning why this kind of anime with this pacing actually exist.

In the end, lots of things I couldn't understand, but at this point, why should I even care?
Still don't know what the heck is wrong with that artist girl, but at this point, why should I even care?
I thought Asuna will do more, but at this point, why should I even care?
Still don't know why Ryo-tas got those big jugs in the first place. Naturally? Or occultic phenomenon? But at this point, why should I even care?

It's ENDED. (5/10) Props to this series for keep getting me interested tho.
Moving on.
Dec 27, 2016 3:02 AM

Jun 2015
This was truly an enjoyable anime. From start to finish I loved it all. It's weird, pretty and confusing, just the way I like it.
Dec 27, 2016 4:58 AM
Nov 2016
This is not a finale, this is just an anime series being stopped, because the story does not end there. 9/10
Dec 27, 2016 6:18 AM

Oct 2015
This anime was too fast... but very smart.

8/10
Dec 27, 2016 5:51 PM

Jul 2014
And that was the end?.....It doesn't seem to be the end of the story ...... Ririka, the final scene.

Anyway i liked and enjoyed the series :)
SkyLETVDec 27, 2016 6:42 PM
Dec 27, 2016 8:13 PM
Feb 2016
I liked the anime a lot more when it was mysterious, since the organization entered the picture it was a bit of a let down for me. I'm still unclear why they wanted to destroy the Sky Sensor.

The characters were the weak point of the show for me, at least Gamon annoyed me. Everyone else felt a bit hollow, though I liked the idea of the characters.

Here's my speculation for the ending scene with Gamotan's name:
Dec 27, 2016 8:16 PM
Feb 2016
hardsky said:
Hibikase said:

That jump in rating is also surprising, from 6.80 to a 7.20? I would've expected it to drop with a conclusion like this.

MAL apparently removes (?) a few of the low ratings on the day the finale airs, so, the rating goes up a little bit on the "finale day". It will take sometime to stop on a stable rating.

I believe the change is due to the rating reflecting everyone's votes while something is airing, to only reflecting the votes of people who've finished the series, after the series has ended.

So if a bunch of people only watched one episode and gave it a low rating, the rating will bounce if people who finish the anime rate it higher.
Dec 27, 2016 9:16 PM
Jan 2012
I don't blame the director, he did his best to cram the 24-episode story into 12 episode. The one who should be blame is some staff, capitalist, or who ever decided to put the project into 12 eps.
He even added some nice trick, like hints from shadows and mirror reflects, First Person Horror perspective, and some nice cliffhangers episode ending. But that's not enough to save the show.

Also, if this is going to be Visual Novel, the anime ending feel like not the "True End", but some "Good End" that still have some part to do it better
(Kind of Mayuri Route in Steins;Gate,
If that's the case, the Anime is used to promote the VN, but not sure it hit the spot since the Anime is considered half-failure anyway.

Overall, 7.5/10, for me it have one flaws, but too significant effect.

PS.
Dec 27, 2016 11:12 PM

Mar 2014
shit ending there are some characters like Aria, the demon and Ririka didn't have connection with the main plot.
Dec 28, 2016 12:46 AM

Dec 2015
I like to look at the fast pace as a sign of how time is different for them. In their perspective they may be having a long conversation that could last a day but in the living world (our perspective) they are talking really fast under a minute.

But then again since their time is synced with the living world I guess this doesn't hold up.

The real occult finding here is that the VAs didn't bite their tongues from how fast they were talking (then again it would have been easier for them to do the lines and then speed up the voices) and we all have gained the better skill of speed reading. It'll be an even bigger occult finding if this gets dubbed.

Nonetheless this has been an enjoyable show. It made since of the main points and is quite unique in its own regard.
hai_X_isDec 29, 2016 6:57 PM
Dec 28, 2016 5:56 AM
Mar 2012
9 heroes 9 spirit minutes 9 real days
Wow Sarai you win the fasttalk.
Cool story with how so many plot threads converge. Quite good ending, & pacing's "normal" relative to show itself.

Summary:
MMG: plans to finish Scandium injection in Emperor, become immortal, then activate NWP with the max radio output, on day 9 1pm. But Takuo later 4x speedup injection so finishes midnight instead, cusp when Gamotan can destroy Odd Eye & maybe revive.
Sarai: elasticity theory of their wavelengths, related to time perception.
+ Detectiveboy: can't turn back time but spirits see the future at 1min=1day from "zero point" (when they die). So they can return near zero point if they regain their body.
Mutual recog: cool how this been mentioned in various events, first seen in Myu's cut hair probably. Now it's crucial to quantum teleporting the key to Gamotan, and resuscitating them by poyagun shock.
Myu: lol she's like the early droppers "I don't want to understand!" Pacing is relentless & painful, but with some patience rewatching, it's quite an interesting web of plot.
Nishizono: future images, angel hit by lightning & girl shooting guy. Angel is likely Gamotan, who got recharged by Avelin kissing him (rip Avelin), then later flying. Or it refers to Gamotan vs Odd Eye. Next one is Ryotas using unlimited poyagun on Gamotan.
Their va & animation at the shrine was really good.
Nishizono vanishes? Some unexplained threads. How did she revive herself. Does she time travel?
Gamo meets dad in time freeze? Kinda random ok...

Interesting topic on brain death time. 8-10 minutes been mentioned. Kids in icy water can revive after 30 min, which is like Gamotan's case. https://www.quora.com/How-quickly-can-brain-damage-occur-if-I-go-into-cardiac-arrest-or-am-clinically-dead-and-it-takes-a-while-to-resuscitate-me-Can-I-be-resuscitated-with-15-mins-20-mins-or-longer-and-have-no-brain-damage
A dog at 17 min & cat at 1 hour. But brain damage varies depending on temperature etc.
Dec 28, 2016 1:42 PM

Jan 2012
i loved it they didn't pulled a cheap everybody lived ending.
I keep seeing "rushed" comments. it is designed to be fast paced!

9/9
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Dec 28, 2016 9:08 PM
Jul 2018
That was quite okay. 7/10 from me. I hope MAL's rating will stay 7 as well.
Dec 29, 2016 8:32 AM

Apr 2014
Man, that sure was rushed but a satisfying ending.
Well at least it's an enjoyable show despite some flows.
Anyway I'll rate this anime a 7 out of 10 score overall.
But damn it! Why Ayane Sakura had to be the VA of that big tit Ryouka!
Haters always gonna hate.
Dec 29, 2016 9:35 AM

Feb 2016
Well, considering the novels aren't finished, I think it's normal to have some plot points unresolved, like Nishizono and gothloli. Other than that, I wish I watched this weekly instead of watching 3-12 in 2 days. Most of the stuff wasn't complcated either, why people go WTF is beyond me.
Dec 30, 2016 6:04 AM
Jun 2016
many people hating it but i loved it since the beginning of episode 1 . thanks to myanimelist i found jnovel article and read about occultic;nine so i started reading it then i came to watch the anime.

so it means only that psychometric girl can see him and other people like her .. i'd love to see a sequel.. i hope Chiyomaru Shikura writes a sequel to his novel.
Beat
Dec 30, 2016 5:13 PM

Oct 2012
The end. Finally. Glad it's over, it was the worst show of the season in terms of execution. And the closure didn't felt satisfying at all, they didn't even made any attempt to make the last episode special.

And after watching this, I don't even want to play the game to remind myself of such horrible experience.

3/10 Way too fast-paced illogical mess that tried to incorporate every mystery cliche ever and failed in execution and delivering of consistent story.
Dec 31, 2016 5:17 AM

Dec 2009
Wait, it ended? lol.

I wonder if there will be a slowed down edit or something. Complete friggin mess and way too fast... Lots of thought put into the technical stuff though.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 31, 2016 11:36 AM
Nov 2016
I'm really confused. Can someone please explain?
Didn't the speed up of the SC process or whatever mean that Yuta had enough time to make it back alive? Why's he still dead?
Dec 31, 2016 1:17 PM
Jul 2013
I would give 7/10 if the last episode was good, but come on, it was totally trash. Seriously, the director should had think twice about what parts he need to rush on and what parts are IMPORTANT, and almost always he was wrong. Shame...
Dec 31, 2016 4:20 PM

Feb 2013
I'm going to assume that Ria also made it back since it was implied that she was present for the final explosion.

6/10 (above average) This anime was an amusing watch.
Jan 1, 2017 8:16 AM

Apr 2014
I like the scene when they were all crying but the one girl, they were saying they would stay behind with Gamon all sad. Then the one girl was like, "well I'll do a two page article in the occult magazine a'bout 'cha, kay byeXD"
---------My Profile------------
Jan 1, 2017 9:20 PM

Jun 2013
This really could have been something special if it had gotten more episodes, nonetheless though it was rushed and had many problems, i had a lot of fun with this series and found it to be a very solid show!
7/10
Jan 1, 2017 11:45 PM
Sep 2015
I gave this a 9/10 because of the ending.
Yeah it was a bit rushed, though the second half was like that for me. Although I must say it all came together at the end. After rewinding it a few times, I actually got there sciency talk and was blown away. What made this a 9 though was that of all the things that Gamon did he didn't live!? I know that lots of characters die or are sacrificed but like REALLY?! I wish he shot himself and it turned out that he made it by less of a split second or something! He was a hero and will always live in my heart. Along with the other 200 people that still died.
By the way. I would just like to say it's pretty cool how they happened to be in the future. Also what about that mangaka?
Jan 2, 2017 3:09 AM

Dec 2013
ichii_1 said:
9 people
9 days = 9 min

Taking a look at the end card, there's actually 10 people. Gamontan was the odd man out apparently.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jan 2, 2017 9:16 PM

Aug 2013
This show...was kind of a mess.

And now I feel foolish because in some of the threads bashing this show right off the gate in episode 1, I was there defending it, saying to give the show a chance to develop.

Man...what the fuck even.

First of all, was there even a point in Aria's character at all? She really didn't do jack shit throughout the whole series. Kiryuu was entirely useless as well, sans the one bit of information he gave about the time between the living world and the spirit world being 1min=1day

Ririka's character was also kind of directly useless but indirectly useful. It didn't mean jack shit whenever she was on screen, but her novel predicting future events was somewhat useful. Also we randomly learn at the end that she can astral project (to I guess any point in time she chooses), that remains completely unexplained as she vanishes.

Miyu's character was pretty damn useless as well. She was a shit fortune teller who really didn't contribute anything and just got emotional all the time and inserted a stupid comment about how she didn't understand whenever Sarai and Touko were talking.

Really, this show could've been fine with just Gamon (because of plot necessity), Ryo-tas, Sarai, Touko, Moritsuka, and Asuna.

I also have no idea what the fuck the point of the albino serial killer kid was. Like at all. Just to make Miyuu realize she was a ghost? I seriously don't get it.

One thing I did like was Aveline. Though she wasn't in the show long her character was great. It was funny that while she was explaining things, she would randomly blurt out a line like Ryo-tas would because she's been in the body for so long. It also seemed like she had some sort of feelings towards Yuta, because she got a little tsundere-like jealous when she heard that he gave Asuna her own nickname.

Also don't know how I feel about that ending. Everything was set up so that Gamon would live. He got there in time, shot himself with the unlocked gun to send himself back, but also amped up his powers to destroy the base. Everything was set up conveniently for him to live...but he didn't. I still haven't decided if I enjoyed that plot twist or not because it just happened so suddenly. But at the same time...he didn't "die", they pointed out that he was still a ghost because he was updating KiriKiri Basara while a ghost. It's never explained why he didn't revive though. That ending in the ED with the scientific looking gate with the steam coming out of it with Yuta's name on it was odd too. What was that supposed to imply?

Another thing...doesn't them going back in time actually not change anything? Or, since this is probably in the same universe as Steins;Gate, does this mean they're on another world line?
- All of them who revived, got revived back on March 1st. They were the only ones who lived, so there's still 250 something bodies that still drowned that night. They also all had their memories in tact about everything due to being astral bodies.
- Aveline gave her life to Yuta, and he destroyed the World Order machine on March 10th (spirit time).
- Ryo-tas and Asuna weren't astral bodies at any point, so do they still have the same memories the whole time? Or do they not remember all of the stuff that the rest of the group does.

...Though at the same time, with the days = minutes discrepancies, maybe it does take place on the same world line? Because at the time that Sarai and the others would be getting revived, the World Order base was getting destroyed just minutes later by Yuta since even though it was 9 days later in the spirit time, they only traveled back 9 minutes in time in the real world.

I feel like the show had shit loads of potential, but given the massive time constraints, it was just too rushed in the amount of time it had. Very rarely do I complain about a show being rushed, but goddamn this show was rushed, and the dialogue was at super speed.
Jan 3, 2017 3:42 AM

Sep 2015
I thought this show was kind of stupid when I started. About half way through I thought maybe it was going somewhere interesting. But this finale more or less reaffirmed my initial opinion of it. It felt so rushed and nonsensical to me. It's inability to bring all or even most of the things it was doing through the whole series to a meaningful conclusion tainted what little goodwill I had for it. It's protagonist, Gamon was a boring one note character till the end. His noble sacrifice was cliched and predictable. Pretty much everyone else showed up to cheer him on one last rushed time, before being whisked off to their tidy uninteresting conclusions. What a waste of potentially interesting elements in a messy unlikable show.
Jan 3, 2017 11:39 PM
Jul 2012

Haha, I thought the same thing when I saw that scene.

Anyways, all and all the series wasn't too bad, the pacing was one thing, intentional or not with the whole 9 days 9 minutes thing, it was still rather rushed. Though I doubt the director had any control over how many episodes it was, probably the network or his bosses or something. Which is too bad really, this had a pretty intriguing story if it had more time to explain itself, or if it cut back on a few concepts. For example, the whole Koribako box thing and that creepy little boy. I think they could of found a better way to explain mutual recognition, if they took that occult / supernatural element out, probably would of saved two episodes to work on other things. Unless of course, which as I presume, he played a much more major part in the actual source material. RIP Chi-chan :( and the other 250 people for that matter.

One of the things that sort of bugged me this episode was the sort of time paradox between when everyone resuscitated and when Gamon blew up Odd Eye, as well as the whole 9 day implication now that they are back alive. I'm hoping I just missed something or it's later explained that everyone is meeting in that cafe without Gamon 9 days later when that news article appears on the tv about Odd Eye blowing up, otherwise it would really irk me. On that note too.... why are they hanging out at that cafe after everything they know? And what happened or what were the interactions between the ones that got resuscitated and the secret organization people in those days after they revived? Surely they'd know the manager was still evil as well as what the secret organization was really up too, though it doesn't really explain them doing anything about it. Could just be a fuck all, we'll leave it to Gamon in the future, but if that's the case that's a huge let down, well we'll find out, hopefully, with the source material.

Lastly there's the whole end scene with Gamon in cold sleep. Now here's my theory:

Remember as Gamon was approaching and arrived at Odd Eye, the 'emperor' had reached 100% and they were cutting off life support for him and one of the leaders ordered the scientist to change the frequency? Right around that same time was when Gamon changed his sky sensor's frequency and blew up Odd Eye. I think with the whole cold sleep thing, when Gamon changed the sky sensor's frequency, he was synced with the 'emperor's' body or consciousness, right after blowing up Odd eye (since as we've seen when the spirits lose sync, like by getting hit with that 'purification' stick or whatever, at least in Gamon's case, they still last a little bit), similar to how Aveline could possess Ryotas. So my theory is that the 'emperor's' body is still alive and that Gamon now resides in the 'emperor's' body in a similar form of possession to what Aveline did. This would be rather fitting in that Gamon followed in his father's footsteps as becoming the leader of the secret organization and now in the 'emperor's' body told the secret organization what his name finally was since his scandium experiment was successful, and they have kept his body in cold sleep, hence the 'Yuta Gamon' name on the door.

Of course maybe the 'emperor' was Gamon's father all along and after the scientist changed his frequency, that was why he suddenly met with Yuta in that 'stopped time' scene to give him encouragement and maybe more or less give his own body, the one of the 'emperor's', to Yuta so he could live on, because undying father love, or he created that secret organization, and the scandium experiments and everything all for Yuta's sake. Perhaps he even syncs wavelengths with his own son. Perhaps, Yuta's father had some misgivings in that, 'oh hey the group I created is bad news. Here son, destroy their plans and become their shadow leader at the same time by taking my body, to destroy them from within, no matter how far across the world they reach, as an immortal.

Those are all just my own theories however.

Through, since Anonymous;Code further seems to allude to and discuss a new world order plan and a creation of a fictitious digital world, as well as crashes with the Network Time Protocol (NTR) rollover and whatnot (going by just the synopsis), it might be safe to say Yuta Gamon in his cold sleep, be it in the 'emperor's' body, or something different all together, has some major (or perhaps even minor) impact with everything. Perhaps maybe even being the 'Gaia' program himself, which in concept seems a lot similar to that secret organization's new world order plan, what with controlling people's existences and what not.

Ah well, that's all just my speculation, I could be crazy, missing some things or digging too deep.

All in all however, a pretty good anime though! Think I might definitely check out the source or play the VN when it comes out. 8/10
ZarialJan 3, 2017 11:47 PM
No I don't read manga. Why? Because according to MAL manga readers, all anime is either: too rushed, too slow, anime original, or a terrible adaption. I like to enjoy anime for what it is, anime.
Jan 4, 2017 10:34 PM

Mar 2009
What a shit end for our MC. Really? He's a ghost forever? Terrible.

And Aveline sacrificed her life when Ryo-tas kissed him? What? I didn't even understand that.
...did I understand even a single thing about this show? That's what I keep asking myself at the end here.

I'm really annoyed that they didn't explain anything about the big-breasted author woman. Who was she? What was her impact on this show? Absolutely no pay-off. She seemed really interesting and mysterious.

I liked the twist in the middle of this series, but everything else was mostly a mess. Just way too rushed.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2016

448 by andreyous »»
Feb 9, 8:35 PM

» For the people who seen it

mathbg - Sep 8, 2023

3 by mathbg »»
Sep 9, 2023 8:11 AM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

97 by Abyhape »»
Jan 24, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2016

142 by Kitty-Kate »»
Nov 30, 2022 12:52 PM

Poll: » Occultic;Nine Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

95 by Ronninn »»
Oct 17, 2022 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.