Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Dec 23, 2016 2:17 PM

a huge rooftop, which you can see the entire island from.

Dec 23, 2016 2:24 PM

Setsu

Rin was holding Setsus hand and walk with her on rooftop, she was really blushing he was first other than shikio who hold her hand, she looked at his back and thought it was really manly and then he asked what club she was as she slouly said "i.. i do not know... i want something new... something what i was not doing at home... no more music.. i am already good in it... well i cant be a hostess.. it's not mine.. and about SC.. well i do not know... maybe i will wait a little and choose later" she said and smiled, and then they walked at rooftop, it was huge, and there were pretty windy as she touched her dress and her hear "wow so windy"

Dec 23, 2016 2:53 PM

Rin Takayami

"well if you do decide to make a club, I will gladly help you in promoting it. hmm, do you like any sports? what do you normally do in your free time?" Rin got closer to the corner of the rooftop, "come here setsu, this spot has the best view of the island. oh and you can just call me Rin"

Dec 23, 2016 3:04 PM

Setsu

Setsu smiled and walk closer to him "well my free time? reading ot singing or.. do not know maybe taking a walk with shikio.. i do not know what i should make but if i think something i will make sure to tell you"she saidn and smiled really sweetly and when he called her by her name she blushed a little and smiled "ok.. i will call you rin then" she said and take a good loock as she was really shoked "wow.... so beautiful" she couldnot said anything else, it was really beautiful. and suddanly winnd made her dress fly up so Rin could easyly see her pantsu, even thought she holed her dress only front side Rin could see back side of pantsu was easy it was pretty cute but sexy pantsu too
@CuddlyAngel15

Dec 23, 2016 3:14 PM

Rin Takayami

Rin smiled as Setsu got closer and closer to him, he could see her skirt waving in the wind and each time it would flow up just a bit higher than before. Rin gazed at Setsu as she looked at the beautiful scene."You are right, Very Very Beautiful" Just as he was being mesmerized by her eyes and beauty, It happened! Her skirt flew all the way up allowing Rin to get a full glimpse of her panties."thank you wind, I owe you one" He tried to look away so that setsu wouldn't notice and feel embarrassed..or worst slap him, but he just couldn't. "I..um.. I.... How about you form a band!" He said blurting out the first thing that came to her mind.

Dec 23, 2016 3:22 PM

Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15
Setsu looked at him and her face was really really red "y-you..saw?" she asked it while her eyes was telling her to say he did not, after all today she was wearing what Shikio give on her birthday he said it would make boys take everything away from her, it was first time she wear something like this so she was really embarathing and when he said about band she nod "if.. it will be ok with you.. i amd really sorry...."and now she could not look at his blue eyes and her face was still red "sorry... sorry" she said it again and again even thought she did not knew why was she apologe so many time

Jan 2, 2017 1:25 PM

Rin Takayami

"You would look amazing in a band!!!!!" He looked to his right because he couldn't look directly at her. His cheeks turned slightly pink at the thought of setsu's sexy underwear. "I d-d-did see it...that type of underwear looks good on you." Rin grabbed her by the waist and his other hand caressed her face. "your adorable when you blush, it makes me almost want to kiss you"

@Pretty-Setsu
Modified by Sakura_megami, Jan 3, 2017 1:17 PM

Jan 10, 2017 7:39 AM

Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15 (sorry for late reply)

Setsu looked at him when he said it looked sexy as blushed even more but then he grabbed her by the waist and his other hand caressed her face as his touched was making her more and more blushed "w-well.. i do not wear.. staff like this all the time... it..i had nothing else to wear...so.." even thought she was telling this it were really ambarathing for her... as she hear what he said and blushed even more "w-w-what? a k-kiss?"as blushed even more "i am not.."

Jan 10, 2017 11:16 AM

Rin Takayami

Rin squeezed setsu into his arms as one of his hand went towards her butt and he leaned for a kiss. Setsu never had rejected him so she figured it was more than ok. Rin took his tongue and wrapped it around hers before moving away from the kiss. "I kinda like you a lot setsu. How about going out on a date with me?"

Jan 11, 2017 1:00 PM

Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15

and it heppened her first kiss, setsu was really shoked, he was so cose she could feel rins breath near her as she did not know was to say.. his kiss make her legs shake a little as she closes eyes, his hand on her ass and she was blushing more and more and when he said going out on date she looked at his eyes Rin-san... it was my first..kiss" she said as blused really much as contenew "i... i do not know much males and i do not know what i feel right now... i think you are nice man and you are really cute.. i like all of this,.. so.. i kinda want to know you much more... so i will be happy to go out...on a date..with you" she said as smiled as her face was still blushing

Jan 11, 2017 1:56 PM

Incoming Message from: Anonymous Student. To: Rin Takayami

Hello Student Council President. A few of us students would like to see the school host a ball and we would like the student council to plan it. Please grant this wish of the students of Sunset High.

Jan 11, 2017 2:50 PM

Rin Takayami

"well don't worry, I'm sure we are going to get along just fine and I am looking forward to getting to know you as well setsu" Rin ruffles setsus hair and decides to go in go in for another kiss but as he does that, he could feel his phone vibrate. He sighs and takes it out of his pockets and looks at his phone. "oh, it seems like the students of sunset high want an entrance ball. Alright! I'll plan one. Maybe that way you and me can dance at the ball" he says with a smile and looking at setsu. He messages the rest of the council to meet him in the student council office. "well setsu it seems as if I will soon have to leave you in order to plan out this ball but I promise I'll find you as soon as I'm not busy

@FuyuYurei @Nyrura @Byakugaran @Muffinizer
Modified by Summarill, Jan 11, 2017 2:53 PM

Jan 11, 2017 3:02 PM

Setsu

@CuddlyAngel15

Setsu ooked at him as he was getting close to her but he got a massage and he said they can dance togeher as she smiled and nod "youe.. you are a president after all you should plan it really good.. and its a promise then.. we will dance ogether" she said and smiled as looked at his eyes "Rin.. you are not a womanaither right? because i am really selfish..." she said and smiled as looked at his list as she wanted to kiss but then looked at his eyes and smiled really cutely "good luck... on ball"

Jan 12, 2017 2:29 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi would walk on the rooftop with Jack, Natsumi saw a million trees from the rooftop and said, "Isn't it pretty up here!!!!" Natsumi would say to Jack getting a little more comfortable talking to him. Natsumi looked super happy as she ran to the side of the rooftop looking at the island."Jack look over here!!!" Natsumi said pointing at the ocean.

@ForgottenSin
Modified by Emilycat12, Jan 12, 2017 2:35 PM

Jan 12, 2017 2:45 PM

Jack smiled a bit going over to her "it does" he said leaning against the fence gripping the wires "I've. Not had the chance to look" he said calmly closing his eyes

Jan 12, 2017 2:53 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi was happy that he thought it was pretty too, Natsumi got her camera from her bag and took pictures between the holes in the fence of the ocean, Natsumi has this thing where she brings her camera with her every where she goes. Natsumi shows Jack one of the pictures she took."Wow, this picture is pretty good despite me trying to avoid the fence being in the pictures!" Natsumi said while giggling a little.

Jan 12, 2017 2:57 PM

Jack smiled a bit "i could give you a better shot" he said calmly looking at the way the fence was made

Jan 12, 2017 3:00 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

"How could you do that? The fence is super tall." Natsumi asked wondering how he could get her a better picture.

Jan 12, 2017 3:05 PM

Jack would climb the fence a bit getting to the top and sitting "i could hold you while you take the picture " he said holding his hand out to her

Jan 12, 2017 3:11 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi saw Jack climbing the fence and he told her that he could her up on the fence while she would take the photo, Natsumi thought for a second and she thought that she could trust him and decided to take his hand. "Ok, but if I think for one second that I'm going to fall, I'm going to want down." Natsumi said a little scared. She took his hand and he helped her up the fence.

Jan 12, 2017 3:16 PM

Jack smiled a bit and gently pulled her up sitting her in a position not to fall before smiling a bit holding her in place relaxing

Jan 12, 2017 3:26 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi was sitting on the fence with Jack holding her making sure she wouldn't fall, she was a little scared but she trusted that Jack would keep her up. Natsumi would take quite a few pictures while on the fence. Then Natsumi's foot slipped a little bit off the fence and she thought that she was going to fall so she quickly grabbed onto Jack making a tiny squeal.

Jan 12, 2017 3:41 PM

Jack smiled a bit holding her a little tighter to calm her "i wont let you fall" he stated calmly moving her back a little more

Jan 12, 2017 3:55 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

As Natsumi was pulled closer to Jack, she blushed a little and said,"Thanks, I'm done taking photos now, if you want we can stay up here longer." Natsumi said not minding being up there a little longer with Jack.

Jan 12, 2017 4:05 PM

Jack smiled calmly looking at her "it is your choice but if you want we can get down .... Off the fence but i want to stay on the roof at leazt" he said calmly

Jan 12, 2017 4:25 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi wasn't sure if she wanted to get down or not, but she decided that she would get down remembering the Jack was looking tired earlier and that she shouldn't wear him down any further."I think we should get down, since I'm done taking pictures." Natsumi said calmly with a smile.

Jan 12, 2017 4:38 PM

Jack nodded calmly "you first" he said calmly "so i can help you down of course" he said calmly

Jan 12, 2017 4:45 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

"Ok" Natsumi said smiling, before getting down. Natsumi started to get of the fence with Jack's help."Thanks, for helping me get a better picture!" Natsumi said. Natsumi turned her camera on and looked at the photos with Jack once he got down. "These ones do look much better than the other ones." Natsumi said smiling happy with the results.

Jan 12, 2017 4:58 PM

Jack got down smiling a bit

"What are you going todo now?" he asked her calmly

Jan 12, 2017 5:09 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

"Hmmm I'm not sure what I'm going to do now, do you want to do anything?" Natsumi asked.

Jan 12, 2017 5:20 PM

Jack thought for a bit "id like to look around the city .... If your up to that" he said calmly

Jan 12, 2017 5:26 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

"Sure, that sounds like fun!!" Natsumi said with a smile.

Jan 12, 2017 5:34 PM

Jack nodded "any areas you know well?" he asked curiously looking at her "or areas you dont want to be?" he asked calmly a little confused

Jan 12, 2017 5:42 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

"I think I saw a mall and a movie theater on the way here if you want to go to either of those." Natsumi said pretty certainly that she saw those.

Jan 12, 2017 5:53 PM

Jack nodded calmly thinking before looking at her "what type of girl are you?" he asked curiously

Jan 12, 2017 5:59 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

"What do you mean what type of girl am I?" Natsumi asked not knowing what he meant.

Jan 12, 2017 6:24 PM

Jack laughed a bit "my sister drives me nuts when i go to any store she spends hours in the store ..." he said calmly "Im ok with it though considering i pretty much just met you" he said calmly

Jan 12, 2017 6:37 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

Natsumi giggles hearing what he said about his sister,after he said that she guessed that he wanted to go the mall "To the mall we go?

Jan 12, 2017 6:43 PM

Jack smiled a bit and nodded calmly "mind leading me?" he asked calmly

Jan 12, 2017 6:49 PM

Natsumi Hisakawa

"Sure, I think I remember where it is." Natsumi said, as she went with Jake to the mall.Leaves to the Mall

Jan 12, 2017 7:01 PM

Jack would follow calmly

Jan 13, 2017 11:31 AM

Rin Takayami

"me?? a womanizer... psh psh of course not setsu... ok maybe a little but I feel that your gonna be that girl that changes that" Rin smiles and kisses Setsu's for head while looking into her eyes. He slipes a piece of paper into her hands and smiles."I am going to go now, but if you need anything, just give me a call. Oh and if you don't have anything to do, spread the word around about the ball, so everyone can go shop for their formal wear." Rin kisses setsu one last time before leaving to go to the student council meeting hall

Jan 13, 2017 11:38 AM

Setsu looked at him and smiled "wow.. that's good if you think so.. and yea... work really hard" she said and smiled "well i have other staff to doo too.. i plan to make a music club.. welll see you later..." she said and vawe him too "bye bye" she saidn and left rooftoom too

Jan 19, 2017 4:52 PM

[
Titan

After running out of the music room Titan made his way to the roof top. It wasnot long before he realized his phone was missing from his jacket pocket, Titan knew exactly what had happened and probably where it had fallen. He then realized he didn't have a lock screen password on it and he began to panic a bit.
Modified by Zyphkin, Jan 19, 2017 5:38 PM

Jan 19, 2017 5:24 PM

@titanania
Rai

He followed titan here to give him his phone back hey titan you dropped your phone. he gave him his phone back there you go. I hope you aren't upset about what happened earlier.Excuse setsu.that's just the way she is he explained trying to make him feel better
Modified by Raiores, Jan 19, 2017 5:34 PM

Jan 19, 2017 5:47 PM

Titan

I told her I wasn't good with others, but she kept pushing me, I don't mesh with others well I never have....I'm.....I'm different from everyone else I don't know who I can be friends with or what will happen afterwards ya know. I live for my music I always have its all I have that frees me. I'm sure you saw the video. Titan turned around and took his phone back, that's the girl I mentioned before that was our first duet together I was so afraid of what would happen if I messed up hahaha. She would have pummeled me. It's just how she was but she was also so gentle to and kind, anyway thanks for bringing me my phone to me.

Jan 19, 2017 6:26 PM

Rai

believe me titan.I know how you feel I was once like you. But you should learn to match with others.we all have our differences but why consider that when we still have our similarities to consider may he music makes you feel well but not as well as friends do.that girl for example when you were hanging with her her how did you feel?

Jan 19, 2017 7:00 PM

@Raiores

Titan

I felt like she was the only one who was like me, like she was my god given angel. Then again she was always there when I needed her most ya know. She was my best friend in the world, she was the only one who understood me besides my mother and what made me feel alive. Everyone else never tried to, it's like they were in a different world or universe I couldn't be apart of. No that's not quite it either, it was more like I was under the water and they were all above me breathing while I was drowning by myself. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't reach them, it was always hey there goes the weirdo or look it's the music freak. Music made me feel like I wasn't alone. So it's what I clung to, but I couldn't reach anyone or make friends. I started to skip classes that next year and started staying in the music room where I felt alive, the teachers wanted me expelled more than once. Titan turned and clenched the fencing around the rooftop and continued to talk with anger yet sadness and loneliness in his soft yet gentle voice. She tried many times to get me to go back to class again but I began to distance myself from her to, she quit doing music and began art and we quit speaking to each other. I realized I was alone again so I stayed in the music room everyday that year. I would barricade the doors and I would sing and play the piano all day. I've always been alone I guess., but in the end I'm always alone so I don't get close to others I keep my distance. I never want to feel like that again, I never want to feel the pain of being alone by others again. Now ya know why I reacted as I did, I don't want to be left alone by others again. Titan turns around and looks at the other guy. It may sound like a sob story to you but it's the truth, I don't want yoursite or anyone else's pitty if no one can accept me for the way I am I don't need friends or anyone else.

Jan 20, 2017 12:28 AM
@Raiores
@Titanania

Izumi

Izumi stepped out onto the rooftop, trying to process what she just heard. It sounded so similar to her own story, and before she knew it, she was slowly approaching the two boys.
"Titan, I understand what you're going through right now, and I know it's hard to let go. Believe me, I was also that kid who nobody wanted to make friends with, people called me an art freak and other horrible names, and even my best friend abandoned me to join in with another more 'popular' group of girls. I used art as a form of escape, just like you did, so Titan, please believe in what I'm going to say. We just want you to be our friend, and I swear we'll never abandon or hurt you. Even though I'm new to this school, I believe that here, people embrace each other's differences, and I totally accept who you are. Please believe my words Titan, please believe them.." Izumi wiped away the tears on her cheeks and smiled warmly.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jan 20, 2017 2:10 AM

@titanania
Rai

He was listening to titan and he could feel his pain.pain he has suffered before.izumi then arrived and tried to make titan feel better. He smiled for titan see,titan,we're all your friends here.you don't need to worry.and if anyone bothers you tell me and I'll beat the crap outta them

Pages (2) [1] 2 »