Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 23, 2016 7:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That felt rushed tbh. We got the final battle against the Bookkeeper guy, one of my most despised characters in this show.

At least Chinatsu and Homura are on the same page now.
Honestly, I think the finale just feel underwhelming in the end including the battle itself. At least Chinatsu and Homura are friends again.
Stark700Dec 23, 2016 8:51 AM
Dec 23, 2016 8:18 AM
Sep 2015
Can someone tell me whether Shou-chan came back or not? XD
Dec 23, 2016 9:30 AM

Nov 2014
I hope this last episode... If Suzu wanted to battle Satomi dude, she will use "Honest" to him to force him to speak about the darkest truth about selector battles and using Chi-chan as pawn of his game....

Dec 23, 2016 11:30 AM

Feb 2016
deus ex machina for the win! Xd

The first half of this episode was good, but that ending was too rushed and anticlimatic. There's too much bullshitting going into the battles in this series, which I dislike. Overall, there were lots of problems in lostorage, but I also liked some of the ideas and characters. Doesn't look that different from the previous ones in that aspect, so I don't thing my rating would change.
At least the game is popular enough in Japan, so there should be more series in the future.. (lostorage conflated, huh) don't know where would they start from though, story-wise..

Again we didn't understand anything about the whole selector system which is disappointing.
At least Chi-chan lost her memories after all, that's kinda sad, but interesting and a nice conclusion.

So Piruluk was really a fan-bait character after all, huh?

By the way, was that Iona on the posters in the end? :D
AquamirrorDec 23, 2016 11:39 AM
Dec 23, 2016 11:31 AM

Aug 2016
Will Lostorage conflated WIXOSS be the sequel of this? has it been confirmed yet?
Nanika ga Okashii
Dec 23, 2016 11:37 AM

Sep 2015
Aki Lucky was on a sign ad !
That was a nice season (better than prequels imo)
the Honest-Berserk fusion tho, I didn't expect it, I thought she would win normally

Lostorage conflated WIXOSS is confirmed ... I guess?
Dec 23, 2016 11:41 AM

Nov 2012
this episode was kind of a cliched happy ending and a bit rushed, but i couldn't help but like it. riru is/was such a based LRIG. and the iona & aki-lucky posters were a nice touch too~
and i guess we're getting a 2nd season?
Dec 23, 2016 11:41 AM

Nov 2012
Somehow turned worse without Okada Mari involvement imo,4-5/10.
Dec 23, 2016 11:53 AM

Jun 2011
Is the game still ongoing? Satomi is still out there trying to mess with people. And only Piruluk is the one who is willing to stop him. Oh man.
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Dec 23, 2016 11:54 AM

Feb 2016
conflate - combine (two or more sets of information, texts, ideas, etc.) into one.

Are they gonna connect both series and bring the old characters back? :OO

OMG so it's really aki-lucky and iona on the posters?? <3<3<3
AquamirrorDec 23, 2016 11:59 AM
Dec 23, 2016 12:12 PM

Jan 2015
Didnt quite understand this. Did Chinatsu refused to battle? Why? Or were 90 days over? Why did Chinatsu and her Lrig had a farewell time? I thought you only get it after you win? am i wrong? kinda confused here x_x
Dec 23, 2016 12:19 PM

Feb 2016
Hirugiku said:
Didnt quite understand this. Did Chinatsu refused to battle? Why? Or were 90 days over? Why did Chinatsu and her Lrig had a farewell time? I thought you only get it after you win? am i wrong? kinda confused here x_x

Yeah, she waited the 90 days limit and lost her memories of Suzuko. Ironically, she got what she wanted from the beginning, hehehe.
Dec 23, 2016 12:24 PM

Jan 2015
Aquamirror said:
Hirugiku said:

Yeah, she waited the 90 days limit and lost her memories of Suzuko. Ironically, she got what she wanted from the beginning, hehehe.

so you just lose your memories after 90 days? some particular ones? or pretty much everything?
Dec 23, 2016 12:26 PM

Dec 2014
Can't say this was a particularly good ending, It was okay I guess. Nothing more than that.

Final battle against the bookmaker wasn't bad but unfortunately some points didn't feel all that believable I guess. Especially the part where Suzu uses Chinatsu's coin, not to mention the whole 'pulled through with her feelings' thing. As one of the posts above says, Deus ex Machina ftw. XD
Well Suzuko won in the end, she's come her ways I suppose and deserves a little congratulation for beating Bookmaker. All that said, the Bookmaker was honestly an annoying villain, All those unpleasant faces he made were really off-putting.

Looks like Chinatsu lost her memories? So is that the penalty for refusing to play and waiting out the entire time limit? To be honest they really should have explained the selector rules in this show with a little more clarity and even the games rules for that matter since there seems to be a lot rule bending. :P

Overall, I feel this show started out with a lot of promise, The initial few episodes had me very intrigued about a lot of the new elements in the series and interested in what kind of direction the show would take in terms of handling the whole memories at stake scenario. 12 episodes later, I think it's safe to say the original Selector surpassed Lostorage in pretty much every area. It had a darker premise, much better characters and it was actually a really thrilling show especially during the second season as the whole overarching story was revealed. Ruko's story of her discovery of WIXOSS and the darker elements of Selector battles was much more interesting to watch, especially with how her relationships with the various characters in the series changed throughout and her own discovery of what she wants. Suzuko's story on the other hand seemed to be forced to an end and did not have nearly anywhere close to the depth Ruko's did, Most of the show just revolved with her trying to gain recognition from Chinatsu (Who's actions were really questionable for majority of the show) and the overall resolution of this conflict was just rushed with deus ex battle wins. At the end of the day, What did Suzuko take away from her experiences that she already didn't know? Her relationship with Riru is also nowhere close to how heartfelt the relationship between Tama and Ruko was.
Well I might have been saying too much, One part I really enjoyed in Lostorage was the past relationship between Suzuko and Chintasu, It was a really nice pure relationship and I felt quite sad that something like resulted in the conflict we saw over the course of this series.

6/10 , Original selector was superior. If there's a sequel to this, I suppose I can hope for it to be better.

vereren said:

Unfortunately, I think best character Shou-chan is lost forever. :( What was shown at the end was probably his L-RIG fitting into his lifestyle.
Lelouch0202Dec 23, 2016 12:35 PM
Dec 23, 2016 12:40 PM

Feb 2016
Hirugiku said:
so you just lose your memories after 90 days? some particular ones? or pretty much everything?

Memories are chosen by random, but they are usually something that's important for you. There's no guarantee what memories you are gonna lose, just like coins are assigned to random memories.
Dec 23, 2016 12:41 PM

Jan 2015
Aquamirror said:
Hirugiku said:

Memories are chosen by random, but they are usually something that's important for you. There's no guarantee what memories you are gonna lose, just like coins are assigned to random memories.

gotcha thanks man, it cleared confusion...
Dec 23, 2016 12:46 PM

Apr 2013
I loved this ending, very sad but was a good ending. Overall I still preffer the first Wixoss, but this ending was better.

silverwalls said:
this episode was kind of a cliched happy ending and a bit rushed, but i couldn't help but like it. riru is/was such a based LRIG. and the iona & aki-lucky posters were a nice touch too~
and i guess we're getting a 2nd season?

Happy ending? Chi-chan lost all her memories about their friendship! That was very sad.
Dec 23, 2016 12:55 PM

Jul 2015
Pretty solid last episode.
▶The battle was intense and finally carnival get unmasked; expecting a familiar face but still that was good.
▶Chinatsu's part in battle was also cool and didn't feel out of place at all. Love how they introduced new concepts like betting more that once,... and they all been used in the final battle.
▶Ending and the closure was positive and good, just like the past seasons and that's actually is one of the reasons that i like Wixoss series, you always fell good in the end and not like most psychological animes that have a crazy or sad ending. A plot twist would have been nice too but i was satisfied with this ending.

Overall imo, this season was much better than the previous ones because it was more intense and had a faster pace in the story.
Ill give it 9/10 and cant w8 for the ╭☞( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)╭☞ "Lostorage conflated Wixoss"
John_MaxDec 23, 2016 1:00 PM
Dec 23, 2016 12:55 PM
Jul 2016
Why was carnival wearing a mask? Is she from the original series and i don't remember her or is she from the mangas???
MouloxasJul 13, 2017 6:19 AM
Dec 23, 2016 1:04 PM

Feb 2016
Mouloxas said:
Why was carnival wearing a mask?Is she from the original series and i don't remember her or is she from the mangas???

She is a new character. Maybe the mask was just an aesthetic choice or part of the ability that hides her from the sight of other LRIGs.

And after Satomi lost, she took over his body so the evil is still walking around. Inb4 she organizes a new battle system in the next season..
Dec 23, 2016 1:20 PM

Apr 2014
was a pretty nice way to end it though i wish there was a bit more to it but atleast we are getting a sequel which im really happy about

but i do gotta say i liked the first series a bit more than this one but none the less this was still a good watch

but with that said am looking forward to the sequel
"one step at a time"
Dec 23, 2016 1:38 PM

Feb 2013
Chi-chan lost her memories just like she wanted for most of the anime.
Dec 23, 2016 2:12 PM

Apr 2014
Pretty good overall, she lost her memories at the end.

I'm ready for the next season

Dec 23, 2016 3:06 PM

Oct 2011
New season yes omg yes
Dec 23, 2016 3:25 PM

Feb 2014
A pretty good last episode. The battle between Satomi and Suzuko was tough and Chinatsu was able to help Suzuko in turning the tide of the battle in her favour.

Because of that though, her memories in the last coin were almost gone by the time the 90-day limit came around. Despite losing almost all of her memories of Suzuko, it hasn't stopped Suzuko becoming her friend again from scratch. =)

Overall, I think Lostorage Incited Wixoss is good. It didn't have some of the drama edge that Mari Okada's writing had with the previous shows, but it did a good job nonetheless. Visuals and animations were a solid improvement over the original, and the soundtrack is just as good too.

At times though, the story has its faults and it had to rely on an asspull or two to keep the flow going, just like the time where Chinatsu and Suzuko's first battle was interrupted, with Suzuko on the verge on losing. After that though, the story got better and it had a decently strong finish.

7/10 will be my score for now and I'll look forward to watch the sequel, Lostorage Conflated Wixoss in the future. Nice cameos of Iona and Aki-Lucky near the end though. =)
Dec 23, 2016 3:56 PM

Jan 2011
Jesus Wixoss is never going to end! I'll admit I actually found this installment to be decent but good lord sequel after sequel after sequel and it's all the same with minor twists. However, that "minor" component may change with this sequel to come.
Dec 23, 2016 3:58 PM

Sep 2015
Didn't like this as much as the original Selector. Just felt weird and rushed. Bring back Tama-chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5/10
Dec 23, 2016 4:23 PM

Oct 2013
Lending a card DURING DUEL, Goddammit SuzuHomu, you just went full yugioh!!!
You just cannot make your own rules mid-duel!

Bitterswet, but more on the sweet side. As Chinatsu only had a bit of a Coin by the end of the 90 days. She lost most of her memories with Suzuko, and only remembers that the plushie she has is special for her. But eventually both she an Suzuko will become as before. Perhaps more.

Maybe it's the better for Chinatsu, not remembering about how bad she fucked up during the past 90 days.

Donna is taking Shou-chan's place but maybe she won't burden herself to pursue Shou's dreams, and instead taking her own path.

On the Other Side, Carnival took Bookmaker's place, so She'll probably return as an antagonist for next season.

Also, there were Iona and Akira's posters at the ending. Hints?
Maybe during next season the Original Wixoss Selectors will meet the new cast.

BUT PLEASE, BRING MARI OKADA BACK!!!
Dec 23, 2016 4:26 PM

Sep 2013
Very rushed way to end this season, tbh. Liked some aspects of this season more than the previous at least.
Dec 23, 2016 5:05 PM

Dec 2014
So I don't get it, don't LRIGs take the person's place when they lose the 5 coins? Why is Chinatsu still her but without the coin memories?

Or the LRIG only takes their place if they lose the coins by battling?
Dec 23, 2016 5:28 PM

Jan 2011
hey both the models forgot their names from season 1 had small cameos on

ending felt a little rushed and left me a bit confused i'd sorta view this as a bittersweet ending so it was decent,7/10

but man wonder how well this does or if it's just because the actual game does well that they can just pump out season after season lol, still gonna miss meru such a good design
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 23, 2016 6:25 PM
Dec 2016
RaiseYourChicken said:
So I don't get it, don't LRIGs take the person's place when they lose the 5 coins? Why is Chinatsu still her but without the coin memories?

Or the LRIG only takes their place if they lose the coins by battling?

At the end of the 90 day time limit, if you still have gold on the coin, you can escape from the battles, but you have to lose some memories in order to do so.

Chinatsu still had a tiny bit of gold left on her coin at the end of the 90 day limit, so she was not taken over by her LRIG. Instead, she lost all of her memories related to the battles and Suzuko which were the memories that Chinatsu had the strongest attachment to and were the core of what made up Mel.
Dec 23, 2016 7:14 PM

Jan 2011
Of course the Aki-lucky poster shows up during Piruluk's scene.

ReaperCreeperDec 23, 2016 7:17 PM
Dec 23, 2016 7:33 PM

Dec 2009
Dayum, they deus ex machina'd hard. Frickin cheaters (now the rumour is gonna get around and everyone's gonna do that).

Well, this show was clumsy to start with.

What i don't get, is why the hell do these girls play WIXOSS leisurely, when it's given them so much trauma?

The "happily ever after-ish" ending seems a bit misplaced, as if defeating the bookmaker suddenly makes everything better.

Dat Aki-lucky poster.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 23, 2016 7:42 PM

Aug 2011
That was kind of rushed and confusing but I'm ok with that since I liked most of the show so far.

» Escapism.

Dec 23, 2016 8:00 PM

Apr 2007
Interesting ending with Suzuko and Chinatsu. And probably the longest WIXOSS battle yet.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Lostorage. It was cool to see more Selectors, and male ones at that, but they tried to add too much with that imo and focused too much on Chinatsu being "tied down" (or at least the creepy aspect of it). I enjoyed the more mature tone of the series too. And more focus on Piruluk. And Riru is precious. I think that's it. So this wasn't bad, but could have been better.

I guess when you lose you really do disappear forever. It's a shame Shirai sacrificed himself for that bitch though. There's no chance I'll see Dona's LRIG form ever again will I :'(

Oh hey, Iona and Aki Lucky :9
Dec 23, 2016 8:08 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I really liked Suzu's determination, she went from being scared of battling to being strong and courageous. Hanna would be so proud of her prodigy.

Well, bittersweet ending. It's sad that Chinatsu got memory wiped but I suppose starting new with Suzuko is for the best. Maybe deep down Chinatsu still felt a bit emotionally hurt for everything she did to Suzuko and maybe she chose to wait the 90 days.

It was a pretty solid show. 8/10

Dec 23, 2016 8:27 PM
Feb 2016
vereren said:

sadly he did not. ;-;
Dec 23, 2016 10:23 PM

May 2016
What really bothered me at the end is how Chinatsu opted to lose her memories of Suzuko by waiting it out just like what she wanted from the beginning. This raises the question of why go through all the effort of battling everyone when she could of just done that from the beginning, she wouldn't have caused people to die that way.
-Abyss_Walker-Dec 24, 2016 12:37 AM
Dec 24, 2016 12:11 AM
Sep 2015
Lelouch0202 said:
Can't say this was a particularly good ending, It was okay I guess. Nothing more than that.

Final battle against the bookmaker wasn't bad but unfortunately some points didn't feel all that believable I guess. Especially the part where Suzu uses Chinatsu's coin, not to mention the whole 'pulled through with her feelings' thing. As one of the posts above says, Deus ex Machina ftw. XD
Well Suzuko won in the end, she's come her ways I suppose and deserves a little congratulation for beating Bookmaker. All that said, the Bookmaker was honestly an annoying villain, All those unpleasant faces he made were really off-putting.

Looks like Chinatsu lost her memories? So is that the penalty for refusing to play and waiting out the entire time limit? To be honest they really should have explained the selector rules in this show with a little more clarity and even the games rules for that matter since there seems to be a lot rule bending. :P

Overall, I feel this show started out with a lot of promise, The initial few episodes had me very intrigued about a lot of the new elements in the series and interested in what kind of direction the show would take in terms of handling the whole memories at stake scenario. 12 episodes later, I think it's safe to say the original Selector surpassed Lostorage in pretty much every area. It had a darker premise, much better characters and it was actually a really thrilling show especially during the second season as the whole overarching story was revealed. Ruko's story of her discovery of WIXOSS and the darker elements of Selector battles was much more interesting to watch, especially with how her relationships with the various characters in the series changed throughout and her own discovery of what she wants. Suzuko's story on the other hand seemed to be forced to an end and did not have nearly anywhere close to the depth Ruko's did, Most of the show just revolved with her trying to gain recognition from Chinatsu (Who's actions were really questionable for majority of the show) and the overall resolution of this conflict was just rushed with deus ex battle wins. At the end of the day, What did Suzuko take away from her experiences that she already didn't know? Her relationship with Riru is also nowhere close to how heartfelt the relationship between Tama and Ruko was.
Well I might have been saying too much, One part I really enjoyed in Lostorage was the past relationship between Suzuko and Chintasu, It was a really nice pure relationship and I felt quite sad that something like resulted in the conflict we saw over the course of this series.

6/10 , Original selector was superior. If there's a sequel to this, I suppose I can hope for it to be better.

vereren said:

Unfortunately, I think best character Shou-chan is lost forever. :( What was shown at the end was probably his L-RIG fitting into his lifestyle.
Lelouch0202 said:

vereren said:

Ouch. ;_; Thanks for telling me :'D Maybe I won't watch s2... lol
Dec 24, 2016 12:50 AM

Jun 2014
Aquamirror said:
conflate - combine (two or more sets of information, texts, ideas, etc.) into one.

Are they gonna connect both series and bring the old characters back? :OO

OMG so it's really aki-lucky and iona on the posters?? <3<3<3

It's a possibility.
Kiyoi's expression at the end there possibly hints at this. It could be that she felt surprised to feel the presence of Carnival without Satomi.

Or maybe Carnival now has a LRIG of her own that we might've seen before...
Dec 24, 2016 1:19 AM

May 2015
The battle started well then comes the betrayal trick and stuff

So while Bookmaker was about to climax I was just poker facing about these asspulls :^)

In other way, the end felt kinda rushed and the fact that Suzu didn't ask about WIXOSS truth with her Honest is pretty annoying...

S2 annonced instantly like first time, so ok I'll be rooting for it and being tolerant about those holes like I did for first season
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2016 6:40 AM

Nov 2015
Aquamirror said:
deus ex machina for the win! Xd

The first half of this episode was good, but that ending was too rushed and anticlimatic. There's too much bullshitting going into the battles in this series, which I dislike. Overall, there were lots of problems in lostorage, but I also liked some of the ideas and characters. Doesn't look that different from the previous ones in that aspect, so I don't thing my rating would change.
At least the game is popular enough in Japan, so there should be more series in the future.. (lostorage conflated, huh) don't know where would they start from though, story-wise..

Again we didn't understand anything about the whole selector system which is disappointing.
At least Chi-chan lost her memories after all, that's kinda sad, but interesting and a nice conclusion.

So Piruluk was really a fan-bait character after all, huh?

By the way, was that Iona on the posters in the end? :D

Yup Iona and Akira showed up there xD and honestly Idk how to answer the rest of the questions cuz I'm also confused
Dec 24, 2016 6:46 AM

Nov 2015
Aquamirror said:
Hirugiku said:

But wait .... WHY ? WEREN'T THEY HAPPY AT THE END ?
Dec 24, 2016 7:42 AM

Nov 2015
Everyone said the ending was rushed well ye however it was cool
So sad for Chinatsu and Shirai kun ;-; Piriluk Tan was ignored again ( she's the best girl ! )
Akira and Iona it's beej a while :v Aki Luckyyyy xD
Satomi Kou was badass ( The Akira version in Lostorage in my opinion )
The Op is great and looking forward for the Op next season , Conflated huh ? *-* since it's Lostorage so ye the same character simce it's sequel , well I'm firing up can't wait ❤
I give it 10/10 :3
Dec 24, 2016 9:42 AM
Sep 2016
I really liked this episode. Chi-chan decided to help Suzu-chan in the end, that was very nice. So yeah, she lost her memories, but hopefully Suzu still has them all, better than nothing. Anyway, they both end up happy and together, that's all that matters to me :)
Dec 24, 2016 9:53 AM

Apr 2013
The last moment cop out ruined the whole thing and on top of it all "amnesia".
Dec 24, 2016 12:05 PM

Dec 2008
Can't wait to see who's going to take down Satomi's deranged ass in Lostorage Conflated WIXOSS!

It's not fair that Chinatsu got to lose her memories. She should ALWAYS remember Shou and how her horrible treatment caused him to erase himself from existence.
Dec 24, 2016 2:31 PM
Mar 2016
It was a bitter sweet ending imo, while Suzu won , chi chan lost.
Dec 24, 2016 3:26 PM

Jun 2011
That honestly was a crap ending that didn't solve anything... =_=
Seems pointless if Chinatsu lost all her memories, forcing Suzu to remake all of them...
Rayn3698Dec 24, 2016 3:30 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

40 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:53 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 10:24 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

45 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 7:59 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2016

30 by yhagni »»
Aug 14, 2022 6:47 AM

Poll: » Lostorage Incited WIXOSS Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

62 by Noodle070 »»
Sep 15, 2021 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.