Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Nov 13, 2021 5:19 PM

Jan 2021
It was a good ending everything worked out that scene where Kira got plunged into the border between the living and the dead was cool and overall part 4 was good
Nov 14, 2021 10:41 PM

Sep 2018
Not as good as part three IMO, but still fairly entertaining. Jojo follows a standard monster of the week (in this case, stands) formula, but manages to keep the entertainment high, thanks to how most things are related and just how diverse the characters are. It's nice seeing characters (especially villains) show vulnerability along with other positive traits. 8/10.

One thing I did notice was the sound mixing, quite poor and I don't believe it was a media player or file issue. The trade off between great sound effects was the volume of the dialogue.

Kira and Rohan were great, Jousuke and Joutarou were OK, Okuyasu and Kouichi were meh for the most part, especially Okuyasu who did sweet fuck all for majority of the anime. Decent comedic relief though.
Dec 4, 2021 10:39 AM
Nov 2020
Joseph leaves us in the same way he was introduced; having his wallet stolen.
Dec 24, 2021 1:07 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Well, that was a nice finish but, at the same time, an anticlimactic ending because of the manner of Kira's death. Luck really favoured him but Josuke and co. thankfully turned out to be too much. All round, Kira was a cool villain though and the 2nd half of the Part featuring the psychological battle between the two sides was fantastic to watch. Definitely preferred over the 1st half where the story didn't seem to progress as much and some felt like standalone episodes. Also, nice to see a lot of focus on the villain character, we don't often get that and most times when they do, the story ends up going a realm over.

Sugimoto-san and her dog's little farewell was touching to see, they've finally attained their end goal and managed to keep their calm to deal the final blow. Kishibe's pride really got in the way, but it was nice to see him being honest following Koichi's insistence for a change. Final scenes of the cast living their peaceful lives and Josuke's "golden spirit" fooling Joseph-san was pleasing to watch.

All in all, it's been a really good season. Personally, I didn't like Part 3 all that much until the final cour or so, hence a part of me felt that perhaps such a direction in the series may not be to my particular liking but this second half of Part 4 in particular suggests otherwise. I'm looking to the next parts now.

Oh, and I'm definitely going to miss the ED too! Openings were good mostly because of the combo of the music choice and visual presentation but the ED was great just for the music imo.

Solid 8/10 from my part.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 2, 2022 7:38 AM
May 2021
Wow. That was unexpectedly awesome. From start to finish. I wish all anime was like that.
Jan 26, 2022 4:58 PM

Mar 2021
Boy, did you just say the Mona Lisa gave you a rock hard cock? :/

Holy shit, that was an amazing ending. Sadness, terror, satisfaction, and laughter all wrapped into one (Josuke stealing Joseph's wallet was fucking hilarious - he really does take after his old man). To quote the character Mr. Littlejeans in the movie Rushmore, "Best play ever, man."

Feb 18, 2022 3:36 PM

May 2021
A pretty ironic ending for Kira. Satisfied with that and the conclusion to some of the other charcaters' arcs. On the overall, it is at the same level as Part 3 for me.

That ending scene with Josuke stealing Joseph's wallet was pretty hilarious.

Onto Golden Wind now.
RioFSFeb 18, 2022 3:45 PM

Feb 25, 2022 7:25 PM

Sep 2015
The title of this anime should've changed to
"Johi, mystery bizzare town"

-This was not an adventure anime nor an open-world at all.....
-Koichi is by far my most hated character of this series
-Few wasted potential main characters
-The colouring and art style are not my thing
-Directions/objectives that it has been trying to head towards weren't good
-Shallow characters
-Does not even make good use of the setting (you better hope its good if its only focused onto ONE place)

etc....

I didn't like part 4....
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

May 2, 2022 7:30 AM

Aug 2019
Well well..seeing jotaro using his muda muda again got me excited and kira was good.Fav character for me was rohan and josuke felt side character in his own show..cough jotaro cough...well overall 7/10 for me...onto the next one.
Aug 17, 2022 10:57 PM
Nov 2019
I loved how the villain is made, especially his abilities.
But I hate how they changed the design of the buff characters, they were something special.
Aug 28, 2022 12:30 PM
Aug 2020
NICENICENICENICENICE
Sep 5, 2022 1:06 PM
Jul 2008
Can't help but feel that this season was incredibly lukewarm all around. None of the characters or stands ended up being explored deeply enough. It's like it simultaneously went everywhere and nowhere.
Sep 22, 2022 7:05 PM
Apr 2022
hkhsotgjàpqjirqiàzpjrorvvv
Oct 5, 2022 9:51 AM
Nov 2020
bacana mas sla poderia ser melhor
Oct 19, 2022 2:29 AM
Oct 2020
DORA RA RA RA RA RA RA
Oct 22, 2022 9:11 AM
Aug 2022
ambulance solos kira yoshikage lmao
Oct 23, 2022 9:21 AM
May 2022
Man the whole part wasn't as great as Stardust Crusaders or Battle Tendency but the ending can't be explained in words, one of the best endings of those anime that I have watched so far
Oct 27, 2022 11:10 AM
Apr 2021
yo yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo
Nov 4, 2022 11:09 AM
Aug 2022
Finally the psycho of morioh is dead. That guy was seriously a menus to the society, he even was badass after he died. Poor soul just wanted peach which he didn't got but got what he deserved.

Dio was just an overrated villain but this guy is the true menace. Madara, garou, Dio they are all children in compared to him. 8/10
Nov 8, 2022 10:14 AM
Sep 2021
Best Jojo Part in my opinion!
Nov 17, 2022 3:43 PM
May 2020
We say goodbye to everyone, I cry with them, and the baby is adopted by Joesph Joestar. Is she the one that is the JoJo for part 6?
Nov 17, 2022 3:44 PM
May 2020
Madness17 said:
This ending was the ultimate irony: the luckiest villain dies in the unluckiest way.

Exactly. Great writing there. His luck had to run out at some point.
Nov 26, 2022 12:39 AM

Nov 2022
cleanest ending of a jojo part, they really had some great days
langvelv, probably
Dec 3, 2022 5:19 PM
Jul 2021
kira is literally me
Dec 7, 2022 11:49 AM

Aug 2019
Kira died in an accident 💀

ironic that an ambulance ran over him.

Kira was a great villain. It was wonderful to see Jotaro defeat another villain once again.

Part 4 was more intense when Kira was introduced, so props to him, he was entertaining until the last minute.

However, I had a lot of fun watching the new characters. Josuke was a great Joestar. He learned the Joestar’s way through Jotaro. And there’s a new joestar haha! I knew Joseph would adopt the baby
Sun_ChanDec 7, 2022 11:58 AM
Dec 14, 2022 9:53 PM

Jan 2013
Forewarning- I may be Captain Foresight at times here. But loved it! Here's how I typed it out chronologically while watching (nvm any typos)- [also TL;DR is at end in asterisks]-

Right when Koichi yelled "HEY stay away from that man!" Nd they all looked over, either brokuyasu should've used his hand ability to bring the nurse closer/away gf rom Kira. And koichi should've weighed kira down right away! (Non spoiler alert. He ended up kinda doing that in retrospect lol)
I'm surprised its the last ep, bc I keep thinking Kira is gonna do the thing (Bits the Dust) where he can now "blow up time" and set the time back a day or however that works to get out of this. Thats odd they/hanato said it only goes back an hour, I thought he was waking up the morning before the times it was used on him?

Oh my God. Kira said in English "my rock hard cock!" Hahahaha. In the subs it said "gave me an erection."

LMAO THE AMBULANCE CRUSHED HIS HEAD!!
Lol jotaru is so cocky, attacks him and turns around, counting on him being finished. Was so nice to see the RORORO's again!
And koichi really did help so much there. But has Jotaru really seen Koichi do many of the things he did this show? He was all "you were the most reliable person I've seen" pretty much haha
But it was a badass finish. I like how jotaru took a breath and got the "power" from everyone. I missed seeing him fight and was sad to see so little of him (and joseph) this season.
I actually kinda like and think its funny the ambulance finisbed akira off ( all grotesesque too haha) like that. The good guys never wanna finish them off. It was a funny way to fully end it after a finisher attack anyway to me.
Lol jotaru said "life can be bizarre." Lol.
Rami got Kira vengeance in the afterlife! I absolutely love the karma in the dog biting off Kira's hand (like he does to his victims). And I LOVED how DP animated it so Kira looked like his old self in his final moments!! That looked amazing tbh.

Aww the good bye the reimi was sweet! It was nice seeing every character from the journey all together like that. It was a nice reminder! (Except the guy stuck on the pole lol). It was bittersweet. Wasnt expecting everyone to come. Im guessing this is the only time in a Jojo season we'll make it to the final episode with *basically* everyone alive (there were those two, shigechi that was introduced ep prior blown up by kira and the "face stand cosmetic lady" by kira). the Main Characters all lived. I wish Rohan said more nice stuff to Reimi tho, but he did try! LOL @ koichi glaring him down til he did.

I LOVE the colors of Morioh. The houses, And the sky, clouds, etc. Like the yellow sky at the end of this ep and purple sea. Also like the town symbol, the town design when they zoomed out, and all the little landmarks they made along the way lol.  Id like a stand alone anime off this town lol!

Lol just as Joseph was saying how nice and good their spirit was good josuke stole his money.  What a dick tbh lol. Hope he gave the picture back at least..

I love how brokuyasa kept the cat-plant!! I was hoping the food would help for his dad but its okay haha. Wish we could see more of brokuyasu!

Surprised nothing more happened with the koichi gf thing. (Again, wrote right before astonishing sequence, but still.)

Was a happy, but corny (but thats ok this season) ending sequence. At least that thing with koichi and his gf went somewhere kinda.

1999. Nice to know the year. Reminds me of the song "Summer of '69" kinda vibes lol. Why would Rohan shoplift lol? Isn't he rich?

LOL that pose! Josuke sticking his butt out at the very end haha.
Glad it all got wrapped up together nicely.

(Wrote before the last sequence but still holds up)-

*I liked the general theme of this entire season. Im sad to see it completely change as all jojo seasons do. This one worked well with unique flair. Been going thru a hard time in life so I liked the general non MC deaths for one; the mystery, the color, the attitudes, etc. Was good times but still mature and graphic at times.* was a great style with a positive attitude while still being mature (and intelligent). Big fan of the stylistic flair. A mystery thriller slice of life -ish (never watched a Slice of Life anime).

Am sad to move on, but a proper send off!

Idk what to expect for next season... I wanna keep these good vibes lol.

Edit: why are all the reddit discussions infinitely more depressing? Didn't realize this was the last of "regular" JoJo, and now its "Steel Ball Run" (which mangaka Arika eventually says is part of JoJoverse).

They did NOT do old Joseph Joestar justice if this is the last we see of him!
I'm sad now. Im both excited and sad to start the next season.
dextronautDec 14, 2022 10:13 PM
Jan 5, 2023 8:45 AM
Dec 2021
Kira's death has got to be among the most satisfying ones I've seen. Good to see most of the crew survived (unlike previous Jojo parts).
Jan 14, 2023 10:18 AM
Aug 2022
kira is one nasty mf
my second fav part so far
Mar 13, 2023 9:46 PM
May 2021
okjjayuz scome back was doep
Mar 19, 2023 8:13 PM

Feb 2022
And that ends my favorite part of Jojo's so far, huh?

He had a very good character closure Yoshikage Kira, I hope he is suffering in hell :] although I must say that he was very second favorite antagonist of all Jojos until now

It was nice to see that they gave good character closure to the Stand users of the city of Morioh

I loved this part 4 and its protagonist Josuke, time to see part 5!
 I'm not a critic or anything like that but I like to give my opinion

Apr 8, 2023 3:15 AM

Oct 2022
This part was honestly better than the last one(imo).

In this part every stand user that we encounter is not an enemy and the episodes does not feel repetitive.

The amount of likeable characters were more aside from the main character like Kishibe, etc.

Kira as an antagonist played his part perfectly but met his demise in an unexpected way.

The music was good and as always it's freaking JJBA and is always great in its own way.
9/10
Urahara_BenihimeApr 8, 2023 3:18 AM
Apr 17, 2023 10:22 PM
Apr 2022
fyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa
May 1, 2023 4:26 AM
Dec 2022
best scene i have ever seen although there are some episodes were so boring.
May 4, 2023 6:36 AM
Jul 2021
yay lets fuckin go
May 5, 2023 2:40 PM
Apr 2020
Wow, Kira's end was certainly brutal. Deserved. Absolutely loved Part 4!
Jun 5, 2023 11:21 PM
Oct 2022
muy buena historia seguramente te hayas echo muchas preguntas en algunos episodios pero eso se tardarian mucho en responder xd. el antagonista me gusto demaciado era bastante confiado en su suerte y inteligencia. y los personajes secundarios son bastante interesantes!. 9/10.
Jun 7, 2023 1:49 AM

Jan 2023
Well, that's it, the final battle has come to an end. Kira got what he deserved! It's good that this time we didn't lose a lot of heroes, maybe we'll see some of them again? 

What a bizzare summer 1999!
Jul 24, 2023 11:15 AM
Feb 2023
bestt jjba part frfr
Jul 26, 2023 3:37 PM
Feb 2023
This part was near perfect
Aug 5, 2023 3:25 PM
Sep 2022
AMAZING-DESU-NE?! KIRA IS DEAD~! LONG LIVE MORIOH MORIOH MORIOH JO!
Sep 10, 2023 10:14 AM

Nov 2012
great jojo part, got through it a lot quicker than part 3, which chugged a bit despite still being enjoyable. This one really made me wanna keep watching and find out what happens, how it plays out. Hope we see some of this cast in part 5. Onto the Rohan spin off first tho
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Sep 11, 2023 3:40 PM
Sep 2020
so fucking good
meloui
Sep 20, 2023 8:44 AM

Aug 2013
The conclusion was a bit disappointing. The fight between Kira and Jotaro and Koiichi was far better and more exciting than this one. But I enjoyed it overall, I like how Kira is just a guy and pretty much at the same power level as everyone else instead of an overpowered menace like Dio. This led to a much more interesting story and fights than part 3.
Sep 23, 2023 2:59 PM
Aug 2023
truly a masterpiece.
Oct 22, 2023 2:14 AM
May 2018
gay fights me like
Dec 21, 2023 3:48 AM
Feb 2020
was good story and fights
Dec 26, 2023 10:41 PM
Oct 2022
Actual Jojo's best arc
Dec 29, 2023 2:39 PM
Sep 2023
Watashi no na wa “kirayoshikage” nenrei 33-sai jitaku wa moriōchō hokutō-bu no bessō chitai ni ari… kekkon wa shite inai… shigoto wa “kameyūchēn-ten” no kaishain de mainichi osokutomo yoru 8-ji made ni wa kitaku suru tabako wa suwanai sake wa tashinamu teido yoru 11 tokiniha yuka ni tsuki kanarazu 8-jikan wa suimin o toru yō ni shite iru… nerumae ni atatakai miruku o nomi 20-bu hodo no sutoretchi de karada o hogushite kara yuka ni tsuku to hotondo asamade jukusui-sa… akanbō no yō ni hirō ya sutoresu o nokosazu ni asa-me o samaseru nda… kenkōshinda demo ijō nashi to iwa reta yo
Jan 8, 6:49 PM

Jun 2017
AMAZING story arc!!! Part 2 was always my #1 favorite... but now I'm having trouble deciding whether part 4 should take its place. I could feel the tension while watching this! Lots of emotions in this season. I even teared up at Reimi's parting. As for Kira... good riddance. He *might* just be one of - if not, the most - shameless anime villains in existence... loved the way he went out. Yoshikage Kira should have known his arrogance would lead to his downfall. Never underestimate a Jojo.
Jan 11, 8:53 AM
May 2022
Kira is one of my favourite villians
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2016

156 by Blitrapika »»
Mar 8, 9:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2016

95 by Kenpachi_69 »»
Jan 21, 6:04 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2016

159 by JimineyRufus »»
Jan 12, 6:29 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2016

126 by Zaxphred »»
Jan 11, 11:34 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Diamond wa Kudakenai Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2016

117 by utopica »»
Jan 1, 12:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.