Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 26, 2016 6:30 AM

May 2015
Clebardman said:
@zal even then, I don't trust the average customer. People don't watch anime or movies for the same reasons. I'm pretty sure forcing every person who's into laidback popcorn stuff to watch SEL won't give us a more reliable opinion on it.
For that I guess we will need not only everyone to watch it but to connect everybody's knowledge together by unifying humanity's consciousness like in Evangelion, then NGE will be objectively recognized as best anime ever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2016 6:51 AM

Sep 2009
Even assuming objectivity exists, the answer is obviously no.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Dec 26, 2016 7:00 AM

Aug 2015
"nope"

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Dec 26, 2016 7:35 PM

Jun 2014
They can have a list where they rank the anime with the highest to lowest production budget and this is about as objective as it'll ever going to get
Dec 29, 2016 12:48 PM

Jan 2016
A much as I believe that there are certain standards that help to recognize a good anime from a bad one.... and it's the closest we can go from being "objective"..... I don't buy into the idea that we could be truly "objective" in criticizing/reviewing anime. For one, those standards changes with the times and those standards aren't even strict guidelines(since it's reliant on a lot of *critics* consensus of what makes a good show) on what a good anime is.

Well, I said my piece and I just want to share this wonderful opinion piece on this subject:
ethotDec 29, 2016 12:52 PM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 6 hours ago

33 by APolygons2 »»
3 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 17

92 by Skuletor »»
29 minutes ago

» Post the Last Anime Items you bought ( 1 2 )

SpeedyAlchemist - Mar 10

59 by SpeedyAlchemist »»
38 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

38 by TheSFHero »»
1 hour ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 9 hours ago

33 by TRC_Randy »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.