Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2016 2:44 AM

Nov 2014
EcchiLordMamster said:
wow... haven't seen this thread 52624708925704926048258 times before....

OP, please just admit you think loli ecchi is hot -___-

because theyre idealized fictional characters that play on things adults find attractive, also children are "attractive" and teens *which many lolis are* are sexually reproductive, making them sexually attractive to adults. just because you age doesn't mean teenagers stop being sexually attractive. society putting a rule on a number doesn't change human instinct

lolis are sexy to people because theyre drawn to be

you might as well be asking how people can enjoy blowing people away in COD or stealing shit and running people over in GTA.

why are rappers allowed to talk about using drugs and killing poeple and why do people enjoy the songs?

theyre the exact same question

and why does it matter? theyre not real children, nor do they look like real children... no one is being harmed by fapping. its none of your business if people want to fap to lolis, its not affecting you. you being creeped out is not a reason for people not to do something

Voidd said:
how can something be ''cute'' and ''sexy'' at the same time? WTF?

what the actual fuck kind of question is this?

they're not mutually exclusive
my wording was wrong it was more towards lolis not in general.
Dec 22, 2016 2:46 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Voidd said:

for the same reason any girl/boy w/e you're into, can be.. just cause theyre loli doesn't mean they can't be sexy

lolis play on things adults find sexy...
Dec 22, 2016 2:52 AM

Sep 2012
@EcchiLordMamster

Wait wait Aren't we fuck every child we see?I thought that was common...

O well.

You said:
I'm a short guy and I won't date a taller girl than me IRL. And so I like anime girls that are shorter than me too.

You should watch Lovely Complex.Even if it is not true.
Dec 22, 2016 2:55 AM

Jun 2008
Ecchi lolis are the best!

I could probably post a ton of gifs just from loli/Fate alone...
Dec 22, 2016 2:57 AM

Nov 2014
EcchiLordMamster said:
Voidd said:

for the same reason any girl/boy w/e you're into, can be.. just cause theyre loli doesn't mean they can't be sexy

lolis play on things adults find sexy...
to make it simple, for most fetishes i can AT LEAST see where that person is coming from and this isn't one of them,i cannot no matter how hard i try see what people find attractive in a premature body it's completely incomprehensible to me.
Dec 22, 2016 3:20 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Voidd said:
to make it simple, for most fetishes i can AT LEAST see where that person is coming from and this isn't one of them,i cannot no matter how hard i try see what people find attractive in a premature body it's completely incomprehensible to me.

I feel like explaining fetishes is something that's generally easier said than done, especially when you get into weirder and weirder stuff. All things considered, I feel like loli is kind of light in comparison to some of the weird shit people are into.

Why do people have scat/watersports fetishes
why do people have CBT fetishes
Why do people have Dendrophilia
why do people have vore fetishes

so on and so forth

Hell, one I'll never really understand is how people like feet, and a foot fetish is about as light as they come. The depths of perversion can be more than a bit incomprehensible at times, so I wouldn't strain yourself trying too hard to figure out why somebody finds something sexy. I'm fairly certain that if it exists, there's somebody out there who wants to fuck it, regardless of what it is.

Dec 22, 2016 6:27 AM

Feb 2013
ctrl+f
no kodomo no jikan
let's fix this

Dec 22, 2016 6:32 AM

Feb 2015
Because just fapping to it feels good~ just really...

Y'all need to post memes... GIVE IT TO ME!

I'm spent...xD
_Ako_Dec 22, 2016 6:35 AM
Dec 22, 2016 6:44 AM

Apr 2013
abhishekshere said:
I just like to stare at that cute little face and expression
My Fav loli - victorique (gosick)

Even I find it weird with echii , all I want to see is cute things and cute face

Same doubt as you

Err... Victorique isn't part of an ecchi anime at all, that story was originally in a novel label for girls.

OP is asking precisely ecchi+loli. Not just loli~
Dec 22, 2016 6:59 AM

Nov 2009
romagia said:
ctrl+f
no kodomo no jikan
let's fix this

What do you mean "no Kodomo no Jikan"? Whose gif do you think is it on the first page?
Dec 22, 2016 7:00 AM

Feb 2013
flannan said:
romagia said:
ctrl+f
no kodomo no jikan
let's fix this

What do you mean "no Kodomo no Jikan"? Whose gif do you think is it on the first page?
soz that was a literal ctrl+f, 50 posts is a lot, better go directly to 2nd page where all the fresh shit is

and nobody name dropped the show

shouldve used an ecchier gif

not that op will reply
Dec 22, 2016 7:03 AM

Nov 2009
EcchiLordMamster said:

perfect example

Which anime is she from?

romagia said:
not that op will reply

Yeah, it looks like he was a troll and run away as soon as the replies appeared.
Dec 22, 2016 7:08 AM

Feb 2013
flannan said:
EcchiLordMamster said:

perfect example

Which anime is she from?
reverse google search indicates "Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199"

most likely this character
https://myanimelist.net/character/87633/Makoto_Harada

and with this i also figured that gelbooru adds by default the image id in the last digits of the "right click -> view image" link (3481057) .. and that it's not documented by google for some reason
Dec 22, 2016 7:09 AM

Nov 2011

JustALEX said:
Even better when it's yuri loli femdom

Challenge accepted.png

LoNNoLDec 22, 2016 7:49 AM
Dec 22, 2016 7:14 AM
Jul 2015
How can people like Ecchi Loli characters or watch an Echhi Loli based anime?

Just fapping to it. Fapping to something makes it easier to like it, bro.

Dec 22, 2016 7:16 AM

Aug 2014
Well ecchi can be fun for some people, and having cute lolis in the mix might make it even more fun to see considering some of the "trope jokes" it works well with. That or people are just pedos. Regardless, opinions are opinions and some just find it enjoyable.
Dec 22, 2016 7:17 AM

Nov 2011
Shinjisus said:
How can people like Ecchi Loli characters or watch an Echhi Loli based anime?

Just fapping to it. Fapping to something makes it easier to like it, bro.
Damn shinji kun your logic never failed to amaze me.

That forum set even make it more epic.
btw here a merry chistmas from you lovely imouto

Snappynator said:
Well ecchi can be fun for some people, and having cute lolis in the mix might make it even more fun to see considering some of the "trope jokes" it works well with. That or people are just pedos. Regardless, opinions are opinions and some just find it enjoyable.
Ayy Snappy kun, peods wouldn't waste their time on 2D kids :^)
LoNNoLDec 22, 2016 7:20 AM
Dec 22, 2016 7:21 AM

Nov 2015
LoNNoL said:

JustALEX said:

Challenge accepted.png

*sighs* Even after all these loli threads, does MAL still fail to see their greatness? Well, if it it makes you "loli=pedo" folks feel better, legal lolis are a thing.
Shiza-senninDec 22, 2016 7:30 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2016 7:30 AM

Nov 2011
Shiza-sennin said:
LoNNoL said:

Challenge accepted.png

*sighs* Even after all these loli threads, does MAL still fail to see their greatness? Well, if it it makes you "loli=pedo" folks feel better, legal lolis are a thing.

*is resisting to post a bathroom cg*

Their body is a child.
In anime LEGAL loli is just a way to get around FBI
Does being 500 years matter when her body is 8 years old?

Also Maho > kurisu @Onetrueemiya fite me.
Dec 22, 2016 7:35 AM

Nov 2015
LoNNoL said:
Shiza-sennin said:

Their body is a child.

The 500 yrs make all the the difference, LoNNoL-kun. If your loli waifu is the legal age, what right does the FBI have to stop you?

^ See? The loli just wants some protection after all. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2016 7:36 AM

Mar 2016
Kuro, Miyu and Shinobu are the only good lolis anyways.

Illya is trash.
Dec 22, 2016 7:45 AM

Nov 2011
Shiza-sennin said:
LoNNoL said:

Their body is a child.

The 500 yrs make all the the difference, LoNNoL-kun. If your loli waifu is the legal age, what right does the FBI have to stop you?

But you pervert won't stop with just some protection i know for sure STOP LYING. I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO NEXT

And looking at all the lolilize fanart

-----------------------------------------

TheDeadApostle said:

Illya is trash.
TheDeadApostle said:

Illya is trash.

TheDeadApostle said:
Illya is trash.
GET IT GUYSSSSS
GET IT?
Sakura > Illya right? I know you love Sakura TDA-kun <3
Dec 22, 2016 7:46 AM

Aug 2015
I like ecchi animu, and I like loli animu... But ecchi-loli animu?? As much as I'd like to talk about them, can't say I've seen that many of them yet... The only one that comes to mind if Kobato from Haganai. And she's hawt!

Anyways, not all of them are just for lust, some of them can look pretty stimulating and still be totally innocent, funny and cute (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
If you have the mentality to not see everything sexually and just accept the innocence that is....

And @LoNNoL kun, at least think a little before tagging me as a plain lolicon.. I've got some dignity here you know.. -.-
Z-DanteDec 22, 2016 7:56 AM
Dec 22, 2016 7:46 AM
Jul 2018
Yeah, even scientists can't expain it..
Dec 22, 2016 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
Z-Dante said:

And @LoNNoL kun, at least think a little before tagging me as a plain lolicon.. I've got some dignity here you know.. -.-
what should i address you next time LOLICONkun ?
Dec 22, 2016 7:52 AM

Nov 2015
LoNNoL said:
Shiza-sennin said:

But you pervert won't stop with just some protection i know for sure STOP LYING. I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO NEXT

TheDeadApostle said:

Illya is trash.
TheDeadApostle said:

Illya is trash.

TheDeadApostle said:
Illya is trash.
GET IT GUYSSSSS
GET IT?

Oh plz, LoNNoL-kun. We all know that "protect" is a very versatile word that can mean lots of different things. :>

But since Sakura-chan has been mentioned..!

Dec 22, 2016 7:54 AM

Feb 2010
I don't really tend to watch ecchi because I don't like it. Not really into teasing. I prefer to go for doujins. But lolis are great. They are cute and hot and have a mix of traits that you won't find in rl (the paradox of being innocent and lewd/seductive at the same time). What's not to like? 3 thumbs up from me.

Underage best age
I probably regret this post by now.
Dec 22, 2016 7:58 AM

Nov 2008
zombie_pegasus said:
flannan said:

Yeah, Misaka cosplaying Shimakaze is not something you see everyday.
But I do not consider Misaka loli (unlike Shimakaze). In my opinion, she's a teenage girl with a small chest. And it's perfectly normal to lust after her if you like breasts small or flat.
Well, she's 14 and she definitely doesn't look any older than that. I'm pretty sure 14 year old anime girls can be called lolis. I mean, are these girls not lolis?

Then again, the protagonist of Ro-Kyu-Bu is around that age and he's considered to be a lolicon.

The Precure girls aren't lolis save for a couple (Aguri comes to mind).

Dec 22, 2016 8:04 AM

Nov 2011
Shiza-sennin said:
LoNNoL said:

GET IT GUYSSSSS
GET IT?

Oh plz, LoNNoL-kun. We all know that "protect" is a very versatile word that can mean lots of different things. :>
wtf Shiza-kun? you're not even trying to defend your dirty mind on loli anymore?
Is this a confession?
Can we call FBI now?

SINFUL SINFUL YOU NEED SOME EDUCATION FROM SAKURA EXPERT

Pullman said:
I don't really tend to watch ecchi because I don't like it. Not really into teasing. I prefer to go for doujins. But lolis are great. They are cute and hot and have a mix of traits that you won't find in rl (the paradox of being innocent and lewd/seductive at the same time). What's not to like? 3 thumbs up from me.

Underage best age
Pullman best man <3
Dec 22, 2016 8:08 AM
Jul 2018
I will just post the best loli of all time and get out of here.

Dec 22, 2016 8:10 AM

Nov 2015
LoNNoL said:
Shiza-sennin said:

wtf Shiza-kun? you're not even trying to defend your dirty mind on loli anymore?
Is this a confession?
Can we call FBI now?

2 things:
1. There is no reason to call the FBI. I merely stated that "protect" is a versatile word. Surely the on imagining dirty things here is you, LoNNoL-kun. You should be ashamed of yourself. >:0

2. CherryLover is deded, have fun trying to call her. There was no way she could reconcile her feminism here on an anime forum full of us male pigs, so it's only natural it would have overwhelmed her by now.
Dec 22, 2016 8:12 AM

Aug 2015
LoNNoL said:
Z-Dante said:

what should i address you next time LOLICONkun ?
o(╥﹏╥)o
The word is "Loli lover", I'm a loli lover first and everything second..
I'm always totally innocent about lolis all the time who just likes them for the sheer cuteness... If they're hot, then it's just a bonus :3
(Except when I'm playing some Imouto games or reading some Imouto doujins... Everything's allowed with the Imoutos! (=^-ω-^=))
Pullman said:

Underage best age
You win today's thread!! 👍👍👍
Dec 22, 2016 8:15 AM

Jun 2008
GOD BLESS LOLIS!!!

^More Lolis PLZ!
Dec 22, 2016 8:15 AM

Nov 2011
Shiza-sennin said:
LoNNoL said:
Is this a confession?
Can we call FBI now?

2 things:
1. There is no reason to call the FBI. I merely stated that "protect" is a versatile word. Surely the on imagining dirty things here is you, LoNNoL-kun. You should be ashamed of yourself. >:0

wtf why am i the dirty mind here? I was merely trying to protect the pureness of loli. You bunch of dirty pervert has polluted everything you touch. You try to turn white into back and wash yourself from all the sin without paying anything.
I need to call my boss @CHERRYLOVER

2. CherryLover is deded, have fun trying to call her. There was no way she could reconcile her feminism here on an anime forum full of us male pigs, so it's only natural it would have overwhelmed her by now.
She isn't dead, she was just having a break from this cesspool full of misogynist men like you. but that doesn't mean she will stop. You tactic of overwhelm pressure ganging on her won't work.
She's a woman with very strong heart. YOUR LITTLE TRICK WON'T DO SHIT.
Dec 22, 2016 8:17 AM
Jun 2016
Zefyris said:
abhishekshere said:
I just like to stare at that cute little face and expression
My Fav loli - victorique (gosick)

Even I find it weird with echii , all I want to see is cute things and cute face

Same doubt as you

Err... Victorique isn't part of an ecchi anime at all, that story was originally in a novel label for girls.

OP is asking precisely ecchi+loli. Not just loli~

I know , I told I just can't watch echii with loli but I do love some loli out there
Dec 22, 2016 8:19 AM

Nov 2011
JustALEX said:
GOD BLESS LOLIS!!!

^More Lolis PLZ!
GOD BLESS YURI LOLI, keep them away from pervert like Shiza-kun

Dec 22, 2016 8:20 AM
Jan 2013
Influenced by a super secret organization known as pedobears, you get the drift.
Dec 22, 2016 8:20 AM

Nov 2015
LoNNoL said:
Shiza-sennin said:

2 things:

wtf why am i the dirty mind here? I was merely trying to protect the pureness of loli. You bunch of dirty pervert has polluted everything you touch. You try to turn white into back and wash yourself from all the sin without paying anything.

She isn't dead, she was just having a break from this cesspool full of misogynist men like you. but that doesn't mean she will stop. You tactic of overwhelm pressure ganging on her won't work.

Hah! You have finally shown your true colors, LoNNoL-kun! You were Cherry's boytoy all along. D: You'll have to face it at some point though, I am afraid. You are clinging to someone who has already lost. Cherry-chan won't answer your cries, there is no safe space for you here.

Lolicons will roam free forever.
Dec 22, 2016 8:29 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
sasalx said:
@EcchiLordMamster

O well.

according to people who make these threads, we must want to

Voidd said:

not all lolis are premature... infact, most aren't

@Flannan

Uchuu senkan yamato 2199

@JustALEX

Dec 22, 2016 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
Shiza-sennin said:
LoNNoL said:

Hah! You have finally shown your true colors, LoNNoL-kun! You were Cherry's boytoy all along. D: You'll have to face it at some point though, I am afraid. You are clinging to someone who has already lost. Cherry-chan won't answer your cries, there is no safe space for you here.

Lolicons will roam free forever.
Plz spare me your fallacy shiza-kun just because i support cherry ideology doesn't mean I'm her boytoy. You tactic won't work on me. Cherry hasn't lost yet. Enjoy your time when you still have it.
And don't try to change the subject you pervert lolicon.
Dec 22, 2016 8:36 AM

Jul 2010
Because they are degenerates *shrugs*
Dec 22, 2016 8:36 AM

Jan 2008
Well this thread is sure going places. Half of it seems to be loli pic dumping while the other half seems to be Fate fanbase arguing about some shit.
Dec 22, 2016 8:37 AM

Nov 2014
EcchiLordMamster said:
sasalx said:
@EcchiLordMamster

O well.

according to people who make these threads, we must want to

Voidd said:

not all lolis are premature... infact, most aren't

@Flannan

Uchuu senkan yamato 2199

@JustALEX

not really, even 11-12 year olds are still premature.
Dec 22, 2016 8:40 AM

Jun 2008
Paul said:
Well this thread is sure going places. Half of it seems to be loli pic dumping while the other half seems to be Fate fanbase arguing about some shit.

To be fair Fate fans are ALWAYS arguing about something.

One thing we can ALL agree is that Rin is indeed Best Girl.
Dec 22, 2016 8:41 AM

May 2016
It depends on the person really, I don't particularly like loli/ecchi anime as it just makes me feel weird and uncomfortable.

I guess it's alright to like small anime characters but when you add ecchi stuff to the picture, it takes a special deprived type of person to enjoy it.
Dec 22, 2016 8:43 AM
Jul 2018
Lolis are a gift from god

Ilya is the best fate girl!
koneko is the best DxD girl!
lolis are always the best girls!

JustALEX said:
Paul said:

To be fair Fate fans are ALWAYS arguing about something.

One thing we can ALL agree is that Rin is indeed Best Girl.

That's a funny joke, now gtfo
*hug noises*

May 2013
Because they're hot. What do you expect

OT: If you want a "scientific" answer, well trying to logically analyze fetishes in general is pretty difficult in my experience, but I guess at heart it's a "two sides of the same coin" thing. What some people experience as "wrong" or "immoral" is also the exact same reason others find it attractive. It's arousing because it's taboo. Lolis are just one example of this. Incest fetishes stem from the same source, and arguably even things like exhibitionism might be similar as well. It's forbidden, therefore it's arousing. It's immoral, therefore it's lewd. Etcetera
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Paul said:

this thread is a good excuse to post delicious loli pictures

WHAT ANIME IS THIS????

1/2 this site be like

@HaXXspetten

where you at bruh? come post some sexy loli
Dec 22, 2016 8:44 AM

Dec 2015
To be honest I felt like a creep just scrolling down through this thread.
If you like to jack it to kids that's fine as long as you keep it to 2D, but me, I'll stick to adults thanks.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go delete the last 5 minutes of my browsing history.
Dec 22, 2016 8:51 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
EcchiLordMamster said:
WHAT ANIME IS THIS????

@HaXXspetten

where you at bruh? come post some sexy loli
Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge //Google

and err wasn't really planning on it but suuure
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» something you dislike about your favorite character

Kenzolo-folk - Yesterday

24 by Hitagi__Furude »»
36 seconds ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men?

Alpha_1_Zero - 39 minutes ago

4 by Spunkert »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - 4 hours ago

14 by BitChilly »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Best kind of relationship in anime?

IpreferEcchi - 8 hours ago

11 by Maou_heika »»
2 minutes ago

» Anime you hope will be announced as soon as possible.

Dominusew - 12 minutes ago

1 by tchitchouan »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.